[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

38 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Here's my other questions my lobster chingus, say the worst happens and HJJ dies, can SC live?  Is it enough that he loved her for her heart not to harden?

If we follow the mythology that the writer presented to us, then I would argue that yes, she is able to live even if HJJ dies. The only restriction she has is not being able to live on land without his love. She can return to sea and live a long life. The real question is, will she want to live such a life? She will probably never be happy again. 

--------------------

@vangsweetie637 I will be looking forward to your post once you finish watching :blush:

-------------------

@Hunter White @babyval22 I would like to believe Nam Doo genuinely loves HJJ. I predict that the most he can do is act as a stereotypical korean drama evil mother. He will probably try to push SC away at most. He'll deem it as he's "doing good" for HJJ. At the end of the day though, I believe he will come to realize his mistake as he will see how much HJJ loves SC. In terms of whether he will betray HJJ and try to exploit SC, I believe he does not have the heart to do that. 

• Like 10

Anotherrrrrr Exciting Preview!! This preview is Killin Meee!!

Episode #14 is the Nam Do's Test Day! LOL

So Far the writer has written Nam Do in a way that is hard 2 figure out if He is a good friend for Jun Jae or not!! Some of his lines show there is a little evil side 2 him. When He told Jun Jae that "I made you a bad person". Seriously, is that something 2 be proud of?? He also tried to get information from Cha Si A.  Jun jae told TahO "It is a good thing to meet the right person". And then we saw Nam Do and JJ's past life. He is Funny Too! :D  So I really Hope He does NOT become anotherrrr evil character!! Because Jun Jae seems to be lonely without anyone on his side. Come On writer-nim!! Jun Jae needs a good friend!! :))

Lobsters!! I don't wanna be the cynic one here. But Remember we were hoping that Jun Jae's step brother be a good one. But He totally ruined his bridge back 2 being a good person. If He sees all the wrong and evil stuff and keeps quiet, it means he is not Good Enough 2 change his mother and his own life. 

I am so curious about Nam Do!! I hope he be a good friend!! 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

------------

@Hunter White @babyval22 I would like to believe Nam Doo genuinely loves HJJ. I predict that the most he can do is act as a stereotypical korean drama evil mother. He will probably try to push SC away at most. He'll deem it as he's "doing good" for HJJ. At the end of the day though, I believe he will come to realize his mistake as he will see how much HJJ loves SC. In terms of whether he will betray HJJ and try to exploit SC, I believe he does not have the heart to do that. 

sorry to cut your post chingu

@mythicalove:  I agree with your comments about Nam Do.  And I don't think it is Nam Do who walks in when SC is in the pool.  It might be an interesting twist if it is CSA who walks in.  What would she do with the info?  I don't believe she is an evil person, just in love with the wrong guy.   Nam Do was an orphan, I believe, so HJJ would be the closest he has to a family too, so I doubt he would do anything to jeopardize their relationship.  

@nika94:  I still don't believe HCH is a bad person either.  It would be hard for him to go against his mother because she does love him and ultimately, she's the only real family he has.  He'll probably has to soul search for a while, but in the end, I still think he will do the right thing ( I still hope for the ending that he takes the bullet for HJJ).

• Like 11

@nika94  @mythicalove  @Hunter White  @babyval22  @CarolynH  Repeating what you've already said, but:

I'm really curious about Nam-doo as well.  Is he going to be good?  Is he going to be bad?

I think there are a lot of suspcious things about him, but I also think that he really has been a friend to Joon-jae (and to SC).  I don't want JJ to be betrayed.  In this drama, people aren't always what they appear to be.  So maybe they will show that a "con-man" can actually be a good person.  I would like JJ, ND, and TO to turn to the good side in the end.  (I want to think they are already good inside.)

I have a crazy idea about who ND and TO were in Joseon times, and I really hope they go back and show more of that story.   (Also, because the Joseon story is awesome!)  I think it would give a clue to what will happen.

• Like 10

what's bugging my mind..  it's a silly thing..   We know she's been wearing this jade bracelet and it fell off when she killed herself after JJ's death, if she is death and she is suppose to be the last mermaid left on this planet, so how did she got the bracelet back... or she's not death at all...  I think in this era Jo Nam Doo will betray him..   Yet we have not seen him on Joseon era but most ppl around him were reincarnated.... Questions Questions and Bloody Questions bugging my mind....  

• Like 4

16 hours ago, zinnia said:

Sorry to cut you post.

First of all, yes I watched the red carpet live on the vlive channel and MC Lee actually said that. But I think MC Lee just talked out of his personal preference.

If you interpret it as MC Lee got some hints from SBS and LMH was second out of 10 nominees, you went a bit far-fetched in my opinion. I can't stop you from thinking as you please, but I hope you won't go that way.

I just mentioned that episode in order to stress that LMH was definitely a Daesang nominee enough to be called by the MC on the red carpet, but that's all.

I just couldn't bear seeing some of his own fans say, "LMH was not nominated for Daesang" again and again.  It made me feel that they said LMH was not good enough. Yeah, probably I went too far-fetched in this case. ^^;

And please take what I wrote just as they were. I don't want you to go beyond them nor read between the lines.

I'm a very dry person as is my writing style. Normally I just enjoy reading you guys' insightful and/or humorous posts and I only unlurk to correct some misinformation that I can't overlook.

Therefore, I feel a little bit uncomfortable to see that my post has become as grounds of opinion that I can't agree with.

Lastly, I made it clear why I wrote my previous posts about SBS Drama Awards show and I hope that my posts won't be any grounds of further derived discussion.

Let's just enjoy LOTBS as much as we can now.

Thanks for clarifying what you think the MC probably meant and that LMH was one of the Daesang nominees and not to read more than that. I get it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

what's bugging my mind..  it's a silly thing..   We know she's been wearing this jade bracelet and it fell off when she killed herself after JJ's death, if she is death and she is suppose to be the last mermaid left on this planet, so how did she got the bracelet back... or she's not death at all...  I think in this era Jo Nam Doo will betray him..   Yet we have not seen him on Joseon era but most ppl around him were reincarnated.... Questions Questions and Bloody Questions bugging my mind....  

The bracelet dropped from Se-hwa a long time ago and was found by Shim Chung (a reincarnated Se-hwa) in the present day.  The promos said she was the last mermaid on the planet, but that seems to be incorrect because we have seen others.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

The bracelet dropped from Se-hwa a long time ago and was found by Shim Chung (a reincarnated Se-hwa) in the present day.  The promos said she was the last mermaid on the planet, but that seems to be incorrect because we have seen others.

Oh yeah that's correct, oh what am i thinking. Yes we have seen other mermaids with her, maybe they meant Shim Chung is the last mermaid on this planet..  not Se Hwa, that's a possibility.   Also what else did  Cha Shi-ah found related with JJ, I remember he has seen the drawing but Nam Doo is also after that Jade bracelet.... someone is gonna solve the mystery before JJ

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Hahahahahahaha I am so looking forward to the DDR scene. HJJ dancing? SC's making him do all these crazy things lol. It will be EPIC! I can't wait! Lol. 

Awh, how sweet, SC is wiping HJJ's mouth. :wub:

@mythicalove too excited to see our OTP dancing... Will get to see their other side, I know LMH is good at dancing so I'm more excited to see JJH.

Dying of waiting here. :blush:

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8