[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hmm... SoLim + Eric as a panelist... I might have to finally get around to watching their run...

I thought I might bring this MMMTV video back around now that Decalcomanie's out because 1.) Origins of Decalcomanie and 2.) A few great moments of Hwasa and Wheein talking about Solar and Eric...

@papaxmoo I think it could be because MBC titled the fountain scene video as "Eric Solar Last Day" and people who haven't been watching got confused. They're in for a shock next week then, I guess.

• Like 4

@cinnaminskies ahhh yes good point! MBC did put that as their title everyone was confused at that point, lmao

I honestly don't know how some moomoos(korean or international) can be so anti Eric and/or anti wgm when clearly the members don't mind him at all. MBC bring the sister-in laws back~~~

RBW please bring MMMtv back. jebal~ 

• Like 4

@papaxmoo omo I didn't realize as well, I'm much more active in twitter so its nice when I can spazz with our co-ddongi shipper there :blush:

39 minutes ago, papaxmoo said:

@cinnaminskies ahhh yes good point! MBC did put that as their title everyone was confused at that point, lmao

I honestly don't know how some moomoos(korean or international) can be so anti Eric and/or anti wgm when clearly the members don't mind him at all. MBC bring the sister-in laws back~~~

RBW please bring MMMtv back. jebal~ 

I guess moomoos hate it cause solar is being address as eric's wife not as Mamamoo's solar and press are always asking about eric in their presscon, and also added that some of them are the die hard moonsun shippers. But never the less there always moomoos that don't bother much abt wgm cause they are seeing that eric never takes advantage of solar

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, enko20 said:

That...explained their feelings at the fountain scene...

Idk how to feel right now guys. I will be back later with more thoughts.

Tbh it feels like my heart broke into million pieces, I know this day would come but but after all the happiness yesterday, this came in :bawling:

Group hugs guys,

• Like 5

Ok wow I'm... I did not expect that. I don't know what to say.

It feels too soon. They still have so much to do and say and...

I'm going to miss having Solar on my screen every Saturday that's for sure. Fortunately the past 48 hours proved they're still going to be in contact just... not as much I guess. As far as WGM goes, I'd say we're lucky.

That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like hell, though.

• Like 5

What why so sudden??!!! 

Why with the sweet previews -_-"

Can we do some boicot to mbc pd? Thet haven't doin smetin big yet i mean,,,i mean -_-" even solim doing something after their trip in turkey, even bbyu -_-

Why they just like jonghyun and seung yeon couple that suddenly leave wgm? 

• Like 4

So apparently they just planned to meet for another 2 times after Dubai. Actually i was expecting 3 or even 4 but its just not suited to their schedule i guess. 

The day finally come, group hugs everyone.

Enko, please release your chapter 4 to ease the pain, looking forward to ur writing. Its just wonderful to be able to read ur writing. I hope i have the chance to read ur other writings in another theme as well.

Sending u all hugs and pat in the back. Lets continue supporting themn their respected career.

• Like 6

my sadness is slowly turning into anger, waeeeee only 31 episodes in... just when they seem like a 'real' couple just when things start to fall in place...just when they're comfortable and the days are dandy.... wgm always does this. omg why does it hurt so much? they will remain good friends and I think we'll see their friendship from time to time. Mamamoo will probably promoting through to the holidays, doing the Christmas specials and such as well. gosh I don't think I'll be able to watch the last week's episode for a while. 

FAM GET IN FOR THIS HUG

:bawling::bawling::bawling:   

I'll be following Mamamoo very closing to help ease the blow. On the bright side I am very glad I joined this forum and was able to discuss and spazz about our common interests here, thanks to all you chingus!!! 

:heart::heart::heart:

edit:

there were a lot of hints, Eric being cast in a new show where he is one of the main host and Yong with her comeback.

• Like 6

Oh... i know that the time would come soon, as expected from their confessions in Dubai but that was just too soon. I mean, they still have lots of things to do. So tomorrow is their final filming? 

Ah~ i remembered watching other couples as they leave one by one, i feel slightly sad but this time learning our couple ending their journey, it's heavy on my side.

Hmm... but that's how WGM works right? After both of them started to have feelings for each other, their journey ends. 

Eric's longing staring to Yongsunnie... i'll never forget that! 

Actually, when i saw that in IG, i thought it was REEL at first. After learning about it, i just can't hold it in anymore.

But knowing that they could contact each other is already satisfying. 

• Like 7

the good thing is they inform us in advance regarding the last filming date (remember in caocao's case, the fans only knew after they DONE the filming and already set the date for the last broadcast)

group hugs:bawling: but yeah on the bright side we still can see them because of yong's comeback and eric's new show

hoping eric and solar will post something on their sns tomorrow like, man, 7 months+ is not a short time. you meet, work, play, travel with this one person and you gotta end all of these now... they're human too

• Like 5

All good things must come to an end, but not this soon, they are the first couple that I followed, cause I don't want to ship ongoing wgm couples but ddongi became an exception. Ghad im breaking inside I hate mbc all of a sudden they didnt even gave us a collab like wtffffff

Tho still im happy that eric and solar was able to build this kind of relationship cause im positive that they will remain as good friends.

Dang dang im getting crazyyyyyyyy

• Like 5

I expect this long time ago, specially after all the confession in Dubai but it still breaks my heart. :cry:
I know they will be busy with both their schedules, maybe the only consolation we can get this that Eric has a new show and we will see Solar promoting their song. 

I think my wish of having Solar do a mission for Eric won't happen anymore.:bawling:

thank you ddonggie for the happy memories..
I think I will not watch WGM after you two leave.

• Like 5

When i saw the article of Eric going to be in a show as an MC, i have a gist that it was a hint, especially admist of MAMAMOO's comeback. And MAMAMOO going to be busy with their promotions and scheduled on many shows. 

Is Eric going to host a show related to singers? If yes, i would like to see our girls participate in the show...

I wish they could stay long as Adam couple but maybe it's a good thing too.

The confirmed article...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/new-couple-to-replace-eric-nam-and-mamamoos-solar-on-we-got-married

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/07/eric-nam-solar-leaving-got-married-8-months/

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

The confirmed couple that replace our couple: Sleepy & Comedian Lee Kuk Ju.

• Like 6

@autumnleaves19_stv Thank you. I just try my best to write for the couple that I love. I'm glad you enjoy what I have to share.

Chingus,

I'm as depressed as all of you are right now. I mean, I already prepared my heart for this moment, but the moment I saw that news, I really, really broke down. I never realized how much emotion I invested into this couple until this moment. Their time really is too short, and there's still so much left, but I guess MBC thinks otherwise.

However, like I've said before, I hope that the relationship that they have in real life will give us all something to cheer about. Also, like many other past couples on WGM that got together once again (SoLim, GongLee, Ant), we know that this might well not be the end of the road for Eric and Solar yet. In the short time they've spent together, I think they really have achieved what they set out to do, which is to build a friendship that would last them through WGM. I truly believe that another opportunity will come for them again in the future, it just won't be WGM anymore.

Group hugs chingus! All of you have made my experience on this ship feel wonderful. I hope that we can get together on a weekly basis to spazz with each other again soon. Let's pray that Eric and Solar will make it happen for us :)

Also, I will deliver my final part of the series within this month. Hopefully, it will help capture the wonderful journey of Ddongie couple from my perspective and what they've gained out of all this.

-----

And I have a question everyone. Hypothetically, if Ddongie couple wins MBC "Couple of the Year" award (and they damn well should), does that mean they will get together for the award after their last episode? Because to me, that would be the most bittersweet ceremony I probably will ever witness (even SoLim couple continued after the award)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, abbychan said:

@papaxmoo omo I didn't realize as well, I'm much more active in twitter so its nice when I can spazz with our co-ddongi shipper there :blush:

I guess moomoos hate it cause solar is being address as eric's wife not as Mamamoo's solar and press are always asking about eric in their presscon, and also added that some of them are the die hard moonsun shippers. But never the less there always moomoos that don't bother much abt wgm cause they are seeing that eric never takes advantage of solar

but somehow eric also got the same question ... even when he do the talk outside the country

its a way for do promotion ....

i am sorry but i dont see any bad for being ask about it ... 

12 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

When i saw the article of Eric going to be in a show as an MC, i have a gist that it was a hint, especially admist of MAMAMOO's comeback. And MAMAMOO going to be busy with their promotions and scheduled on many shows. 

Is Eric going to host a show related to singers? If yes, i would like to see our girls participate in the show...

I wish they could stay long as Adam couple but maybe it's a good thing too.

The confirmed article...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/new-couple-to-replace-eric-nam-and-mamamoos-solar-on-we-got-married

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/07/eric-nam-solar-leaving-got-married-8-months/

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

The confirmed couple that replace our couple: Sleepy & Comedian Lee Kuk Ju.

i think so ... Nam vs Yang if no mistaken from mnet

i guess those fanfics i read kind of shoot a bullseye ... because they mention the separation before the news broke out *sigh*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, onlybeagles said:

IM IN TEARS.....

DONT LIKE THIS POST GUYS...NEVER...

How I wish there's a "dislike" button just for this post :bawling:

It's shocking and so sudden. It feels not real. Even when I'm already preparing my heart before their Dubai trip, it still hurts. They also don't get to celebrate Eric's birthday :(

Honestly I'm already suspicious why they're so affectionate to each other and focus on collecting their memories lately. They obviously wanted to make good memories for each other. And how about the new small rack in their house, which is the place for their memories collection. The photos...

Agree with @gureentea, the good thing is we get to know in advance of their last filming date. We don't know if the episode when they went out in the autumn will be aired in 1 or 2 episodes, but guess we still have a couple weeks to prepare more for (ugh I don't like to say this!) their last episode airing.

Tomorrow is their last meeting as husband and wife. They will not meet for WGM recording again, but that doesn't mean they can't see each other in real life. At least we know there's a high possibility for them to remain good friends in real life after this. It's the thing that eases the pain and sadness, even if it's only a bit.

• Like 7