[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Kyyyyaaa~ I still haven't watch the latest ep with sub but i'm freaking out with Eric's latest post on his Insta!!! Awwwww:heart: And yeah friends, i died when the MV is out!!! Why NOV comeback have to be so good? Super done with SHINee & BTS, now with our girls, BTOB... i'm so looking forward for their performance! 

Sorry, i really need to find my soul...

• Like 7

18 hours ago, 407801baby said:

MBC's New PD said that they let the artist watch the filming/editing clip before it aired, and i remember she said that Eric is good enough in giving direction or suggesting something related to filming, and i think he will keep some of their footages for their own memories, i mean for not aired in the eps.

Wow, I just read this too. May I know where did you read this? But Eric said he never watches himself though?

@cinnaminskies Omg, I think that scene got blown up bigger than it should be .__. Like the comments are even concentrated on that scene, and they forget about the song which the girls prepared for a long time :mellow: Yes, I don't like that scene too, but I mean after looking at the song lyric, I kinda get that they wanted to show some aspects, although I think the way they show it might be incorrect. I think MAMAMOO also has agreed to do the scenes. And again, everyone's interpretation can be different, so we should respect any opinions. Hope this is not affecting the girls' spirit for their comeback, they must be working hard for this album.

@abbychan CJ E&M is like MV distributor for various labels' artists. And yes, it's Eric's label for now :) 

-----

OMG!!! I'M ALSO SURPRISED WHEN I SAW ERIC'S INSTAGRAM POST! :o

HE EVEN LEFT A MESSAGE FOR YONGSEON SPECIFICALLY! :wub:

Eric's IG caption:

마마무우우ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 노래 진짜 하 너무 조으다 #데칼코마니 #decalcomanie is freakin awesome check it out! #Mamamoo #마마무 화이팅! 용선아 짱짱이야! ^^

Mamamooooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The song is really good #데칼코마니 #decalcomanie is freakin awesome check it out! #Mamamoo #마마무 Fighting! Yongseon-ah, you're jjang jjang! ^^

Thanks to Eric, he doesn't hesitate to show his support to Solar :D 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, cinnaminskies said:

A translation for those who need it of Eric's caption:

I like that last part the most.:blush:

YAS! I read that caption too, and I died

Now we know what Eric's reaction was the moment he saw Solar appeared on the MV...

NqtQHP9.png

YONGSEON-AH~~~~~~~ :blush:

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, cinnaminskies said:

A translation for those who need it of Eric's caption:

I like that last part the most.:blush:

After all the backslash that yongsun is receiving from the elevator kiss scene, I admire that eric said this in his post, its like saying that "you did nothing wrong and you're the best" moomoos on my twitter are also happy about his support :blush:

@Farfalle oh I see thanks for the info! I was really wondering about it

Do you guys have twitter? let's follow each other and spazz ! my un is @abbyroad24

• Like 10

@abbychan Woah you're right! The timing was perfect. Just when she started to feel down, he posted that message to her. You heard him Solar! You did awesome girl, don't let the comments make you doubt yourself. :)

Btw, I listened to the other new song in "Memory", and I really love the retro vibe. It's a lot more soothing and calm in contrast to "Decalcomanie". Chingus should check this out too.

------

EDIT: I also found this. Not sure if this was posted here or not, It's Eric Nam's live cover of "Run Away With Me" and "Thriller" on "Date In Music Library"(Isn't this the place where he got Amy Winehouse LP for Solar??)

Eric Nam - Run Away With Me

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5870382/index_1.html

Eric Nam - Thriller (with Urban Zakapa's Jo Hyuna)

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5870382/index_2.html

• Like 5

@enko20 ahhh yes chingu mian I am glad we are on the same page with the analysis.

good god kmoomoos & imoomoos were mad this morning wow. I'm pretty sure they don't blame Yongsun for that scene it's RBW, producers and director that would be taking the blow right now. Especially RBW cause they gave the thumbs up. Even with the lyrics, I understand their characters had a burning desire but there was too much displeasure and discomfort in that forceful problematic scene to merely be excused by lyrics. That is my humble opinion, I can only hope that Yongsun is not blaming herself for not conveying her character correctly because it is the director's responsibility to check and give the okay. Women fight for their rights to be respected and be equal with their male counterparts. If the roles were reversed it would still be wrong and problematic but because society is not used to this it would be more 'okay'. Still I as a brother, I would never want that to happen to my sister, as a father I would never want that to happen to my daughter. 

To Moomoos who are in the fancafe please send lovely messages to our Yongsun, whom has retreated into herself. They've got a show case on v live in a few hours, please stream their MV and music even though this unfortunate event happened. Also don't forget to vote!  

Edit:

I am so very happy that Eric promoted Mamamoo's comeback, although I want to say we all know this is 'husband's help' despite the other promotions he did. wouldn't it be great if Eric teased Yongsun about the lace and raunchiness of the MV? hahaha

Spoiler

as much as I want this too, this is the kinda thing that makes non-wgm moomoos and us collide. this is where I draw my boundaries, I don't want to take the attention away from Mamamoo's comeback like this. chingus thoughts? 

Screenshot_212.png

comment from Decalcomanie MV.... I am surprised by the likes as well tho o.o

• Like 5

@enko20 I also love "Draw, Draw, and Draw" :wub: If you like this kind of song, you may like "Words Don't Come Easy" too! And yes, but I think we can't confirm if the LP from there. We only speculated at that time :) 

@papaxmoo 

Spoiler

Yup, honestly I don't really agree with writing comments like that when the MV itself isn't related to Eric :sweatingbullets: 

And sorry if I'm being a joykill, but honestly I'm a little bit uncomfortable to see comments asking Eric to post his selca with Solar? Like I really want that to happen too, but I don't want him to feel pressured. I think it took some courage to post that support message (especially with message to Solar specifically), knowing that many of his fans would also see it. Again, it's just my opinion though :) I'm glad that kind of comments aren't that many though, which is one of the reason why I like Ddongi shippers' atmosphere :D 

-----

Some articles about MAMAMOO, I only share the Solar-related one:

Spoiler

Translation of other articles related to Eric-Solar:

MAMAMOO Solar, "Virtual husband Eric Nam, kiss scene in the MV? I think he will understand if he looks at my bank account"
(http://news.heraldcorp.com/culture/view.php?ud=201611071703510864582_1)

Spoiler

Solar, member of girlgroup MAMAMOO, mentioned her virtual husband Eric Nam.

On the afternoon of November 7th, a showcase for the release of MAMAMOO's fourth mini-album "MEMORY" was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

Today, Solar was asked "Do you think your husband can understand?" about the kiss scene in the released music video. Currently, Solar and Eric Nam are a virtual couple on MBC entertainment program "We Got Married".

At this, she laughed shyly, "I should do it because it's for work," and said, "Shouldn't my husband understand if he looks at my bank account?", making people there burst out laughing.

Even Eric's IG post cheering for MAMAMOO is made into a news too :D

-----

Teaser for "Yang & Nam Show"!

• Like 7

I watched both the uncut version and the new one. It's a good song, but it's one that's going to take me multiple listenings before it totally grows on me. Not because it's not catchy, but I prefer acoustic songs nowadays. (It took me around 8 playbacks to fully appreciate Twice's TT) :sweatingbullets:

I don't really mind the elevator scene, but I already guessed that the fanbase would be up in arms by the end of the day. Seeing as to how Mamamoo has a lot of female fans, this reaction was the very least you'd expect given the sensitivity of the portrayal. Scenes like that almost always end up leaving a bad taste in anyone's mouth, especially if it involves such a volatile fanbase like K-pop viewers. :mellow:

As for @407801baby's question - I'll say this: No guy looks gently like at that at a girl without some degree of tenderness/appreciation, even if you say that it's only for show ^_^

- - - - - 

I'm coming off some minor blues after watching the latest Running Man episode, so I'm kind of happy seeing Solar and Eric mention each other outside WGM in social media like that. If you guys recall, just a few months ago Solar would only laugh shyly whenever someone mentions Eric outside the show, but now she doesn't seem to mind the reference now? :rolleyes:  And I love how Eric just doesn't seem to care nowadays about directly supporting Solar even considering that some Nampyeons openly dislike his WGM stint. Too much of these would give delulu shippers heart attacks from too much stimulation. :lol:

• Like 7