[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Okay, now that I think again, I think we shouldn't be too sad now. How can we face their last episode if we're already this sad now, even today they still haven't recorded their last episode :sweatingbullets: Yup, I'm trying to be stronger.

Whatever the reasons, not just us, both Eric & Solar must feel kinda heavy too to decide not to continue their stint, since they're now closer and more comfortable with each other. It's sad, but it might be the best decision for both of them. Trying to find their updates right now is kinda a hard task since this news honestly makes me don't want to do anything but I have to see many fan pages who have various reaction :') But hey, the good news is I read many comments in Korean that also feel sad for them to leave and leave good message for them too :) Even at the viewers' board on WGM official website.

And omo, the leaving news must shake us that hard that lurkers even decide to show up :) Welcomeee! At least you join before the last episode air haha. Btw, I don't have a kakao account, but please share some news here if you find some.

-----

Updates!

Is she trying to cheer us up? Ugh, delulu thoughts~

Spoiler

Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook recording today!

• Like 4

@xhigh grnd @cemek @loconeko91_stv @amlymst023 warm welcomes to you all! please don't worry your english is not as bad as you might think!!!

@Ira Ajja agreed as well, as chingus have mentioned they have great personalities and I believe they will keep in touch regardless. I am pretty sure Mamamoo have many friends in the industry just like Eric but you don't know until they speak up about it.

as @coolbrattyro I won't be abandoning this thread either, the kk group is for faster updates and just general chatting I guess? please msg your kk id to @coolbrattyro:)

@97jbombs I think Eric and Yong is beyond that, they know to write good music is to experience things. They're mature, smart and stunning humans ^^

Eric has a lot of friends, his network is growing constantly, I think soon enough if he posts enough it will become normal for him to support his friend Yongsun whom he was casted in a show with. In the long run I hope moos and nams can be chilled about all this. please msg 

Spoiler

I'm allowing myself to be a little delusional here but when I saw this I thought:

pose 1: I love you

pose 2: although you maybe sad

pose 3: don't forget to laugh

pose 4: cause Yeba, Solar Taeyang OUT!

does Eric follow Mamamoo on ig???

• Like 5

:bawling::bawling::bawling: Why does their ending feel so bittersweet? They still have lots of things to do and try together but the time is up. I feel like following a wonderful journey with them but suddenly the train stops and we have nowhere to go but to get off the train and that journey just ends there, just like that, abruptly. On a happier note, I am truly happy they are close now and able to continue their friendship without those prying eyes. As much as I am sad about the news, I'm also curious as to how they will handle this separation. Will we see both Eric and Solar crying in their BRI just like most of the past couples? Ugh, imagine the withdrawal syndrome that we have to bear though... :tears:

• Like 5

Hi guys!! 

I've been a lurker for a few months now. And the news about their departure made me heartbroken. I've followed our Ddongie couple since the beginning and to see the growth in their relationship is something that I will treasure. 

• Like 5

the fact that eric posted mamamoo's comeback photo on his IG make me think he actually made "a space" for us to cheer him/ddongi when this news come out. believe me, when this news come out and when ddongi supporters feel like saying something to eric, i'm 99% sure they'll choose to comment on that photo.

and eric actually already cried since yesterday lol

DYCvNyp.jpg

caption: mamamooooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ (*tears)

pardon the delu me. and i feel so disturbed with their fans (especially k-namnations) who rejoicing so much about this news. they do it like BLUNTLY on instagram twitter etc. that's kind of childish...(i object to hear talks about korean fans' effort in cheering their idols on almost every schedule that make them so special and understandable etc etc etc)--> for now. but yeah maybe other time) they just acted so mean... 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling: Why does their ending feel so bittersweet? They still have lots of things to do and try together but the time is up. I feel like following a wonderful journey with them but suddenly the train stops and we have nowhere to go but to get off the train and that journey just ends there, just like that, abruptly. On a happier note, I am truly happy they are close now and able to continue their friendship without those prying eyes. As much as I am sad about the news, I'm also curious as to how they will handle this separation. Will we see both Eric and Solar crying in their BRI just like most of the past couples? Ugh, imagine the withdrawal syndrome that we have to bear though... :tears:

I know right. the past few episodes there were a few BRI for our ddonggie, so we seldom see/hear their honest opinion, unless it's part of the airtime like when they were in the bed ( the first night in dubai). I really want to know Solar's honest opinion/feelings when she heard those words to ERIC.

I hope it'll be like a drama, wherein they release a DVD with all the BTS' and BRI's and full episodes not just the one that they cut and edited.

• Like 5

Hello to all the lurkers coming out. Welcome everyone! I can't list you all but you know who you are. It's a bit sad to me to get to know you all through this bittersweet news, but like @97jbombs said, better late than never right?

@papaxmoo It does feel like that doesn't it? I'm going to talk about this in full length in my next writing, but, the fact that Eric and Solar both debuted late in their life is both a curse and a blessing in disguise, don't you think? It is a curse because, even though they are already in their late 20s, both of them still have a long way to go in their young, budding career, so dating/marriage should be an afterthought at this point (like Eric said on Fuse TV). At the same time, however, it is also a blessing because, a few years from now, once their careers have come to a stable point, they would be at a prime age even by Korean industry standard to date/marry (30+). I prefer to think of their late career as a blessing instead of them being cheated.

@Farfalle I agree, the early news gave us time to prepare our hearts, but it also made it so that we can't view the upcoming episodes the same way, can we? That's why I'm not so entirely sure if letting us know early is actually a fantastic idea. Still, it is better than to just drop the bomb at the last second.

@coldcucumber I like to think that this train pause and not stopmy friend. Don't lose hope yet. This is the end, for now.

I'm sorry I don't remember who came up with the KAKAO idea, but that's fantastic.Let's do this everyone, so we can keep in touch with each other and our couple. I know that the mood is very sad in here right now. I've experienced this before with my ship SoLim when they left. It's always a downtime when this happen, but SoLim got back together a year after that, and the thread is burning bright again. That's why I'm holding out hope that we will be able to experience the same thing. :)

I am really happy to see all of us gathering together like this. Like the story of East-meet-West from Eric and Solar, they have gather all of us, strangers from every part of the world, together like a family. It's amazing isn't it? That's why I really like the KAKAO idea, let's make it happen chingus!

• Like 10

@enko20 gosh you have a way with words but exciting news chingus! altho this acc is one I unfollowed because she too was celebrating

could it seriously be Yonghee?!?!?!?! there is a resemblance!!! now this got me all excited

:lol::lol::lol:

come on fam cheer up!!! Eric might be getting some a$$ whooping from Yong unnie!!!

please join the kakao group!!! I would love everyone to join!!! msg @coolbrattyro your kk id cause I dunno how to set it up

• Like 5

@papaxmooomg yeah it make me cheered up a bit yow!! i actually didn't fully disagree when someone said it couldn't be yonghee since there is still possibility.

anw on next ep preview solar sang "autumn letter" by boa i wonder if she will sing the full version or  just hummed the songs like she did on the yacht in dubai

• Like 7

Lyrics for Boa- Autumn Letter that Solar will sing for Eric next week (putting this on replay and meditation just like Nancy Wilson "I Wish You Love"):

♥Autumn Letter♥

I will write a letter in autumn
Please be the one to receive it
The day when the fallen leaves are piling
The lonely woman is beautiful

Please be the one to receive it
The day when the fallen leaves scatter
The woman has wandered and is beautiful

I have wandered about everything and send you my heart
The day when the fallen leaves disappear,
the woman does not know she is beautiful
She is beautiful

(The falling leaves... really remind me of Solar's Emotion Part I)

Romanized version

ga eu ren pyeon ji reul ha ge sseo yo
nu gu ra do geu dae ga dwe eo ba da ju se yo
nak yeo bi ssa i neun nal
we ro un yeo ja ga a reum da weo yo

nu gu ra do geu dae ga dwe eo ba da ju se yo
nak yeo bi heu teo jin nal
he mae in yeo ja ga a reum da weo yo

mo deun geo seul he mae in ma eum bo nae deu ryeo yo
nak yeo bi sa ra jin nal mo reu neun yeo ja ga a reum da weo yo
a reum da weo yo

• Like 8

Hello donggie fam! I've been a silent lurker for quite a while now but after the news broke out about out couple leaving it shattered my heart :bawling:  

but please let's keep in touch through kakao talk! I've already made an account as well but don't really know how to use it so yeah hehe :sweat_smile: can someone please make a group asap 
I love reading the analysis and comments from you guys! I'll miss this forum afterwards so bad! :bawling:

And also about the shop lady being yonghee unnie I'm now 100% that it is her! this might be another reason why yongsun unnie was so happy on the vlive that day!!!
but why MBC WHY so soon??????? :bawling:

• Like 7

I really thought they would release a duet since they're both singers. I also thought they would last until Christmas. I'm thinking both schedules are hectic right now and WGM takes too much of their time. But I really hope they have established a relationship and will keep in touch.

• Like 7

@oneworld143 that was also i thought that they will be together for a christmas episode

Do invite me my kk id is xhighgrnd thanks

I agree with you guys this is not the ending its just the begining of maybe real forgive my delulu mind 

Lets just all be happy and support them they are gonna be busy for sure

• Like 4

I feel distracted here at work. I might administer the wrong medication by accident. :w00t:

Hello to all the lurkers! Nice to see you guys coming out of the woodwork like this. We still have a few more weeks to spend with our couple, so don't be shy! :)

Hearing about the news inspired me to write something. Something like a farewell piece, but not as melancholic as it sounds. And don't worry, I'll always be around to keep the thread up and running. ;)

*Flies back to work for now*

• Like 7

Chingus reading something on tw has made me a little optimistic, so maybe hear me out okay? So they recorded Dubai over a month ago now right? about 4 weeks huh? if we go by schedule they would have met up twice since then to record and tomorrow is their third time. given MBC decides to stretch it out we might get 6 more episodes. I am being really optimistic here okay? 6 more weeks, 6 more episodes with Ddongi. why am I being optimistic well, if its true they sign a contract every 3 months which means they are on their 9 month contract and that will be up in sometime in December. It would make sense if we kept getting contents until then. Chin up fam!

Spoiler

I think they're going to cry, I am going to be a crying sobbing mess of a man. 

• Like 3