[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

REALLY MBC you did it again.. this is seriously richard simmons up. Now that they're getting closer you drop a freaking death sentence out of nowhere? After ddongi, I really have to stay away with WGM for now.. I'm done, I've reach my limit; with them toying around my shipper heart.. :angry:

2 hours ago, gureentea said:

they do it like BLUNTLY on instagram twitter etc. that's kind of childish...(i object to hear talks about korean fans' effort in cheering their idols on almost every schedule that make them so special and understandable etc etc etc)--> for now. but yeah maybe other time) they just acted so mean... 

*sighs* that actually what made me so annoyed.. just so rude as f. 

bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 5

@papaxmoo i don't want to break your optimistic heart but i think they have just met once after the dubai trip (26th oct/upcoming ep) bcs it was shown right after they ended the scene in dubai (them putting photos into frames at home) so logically it should be the 1st time they met after the dubai trip bcs they just unpacked their things. after that, on the same day, they went for autumn date and stroll around the street go shopping etc. and today /Nov 9th (it's already morning in koreaㅠㅠㅠ) is marked 2 weeks after they filmed the autumn date

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, gureentea said:

@papaxmoo i don't want to break your optimistic heart but i think they have just met once after the dubai trip (26th oct/upcoming ep) bcs it was shown right after they ended the scene in dubai (them putting photos into frames at home) so logically it should be the 1st time they met after the dubai trip bcs they just unpacked their things. after that, on the same day, they went for autumn date and stroll around the street go shopping etc. and today /Nov 9th (it's already morning in koreaㅠㅠㅠ) is marked 2 weeks after they filmed the autumn date

Yep. Today is their 2nd filming after Dubai (and their last...). Everything that was shown on preview was done on their previous filming, and that will be 2 episodes I think. I hope that what they film today will be stretch out to 3 episodes, but that is as far as I could possibly hope for.

And yes, it is now morning time on the 9th in Korea, which mean... Solar and Eric must already met up and start filming by now   (my bad it's still too early, but soon they will). As much as it pains us to see this news, can you imagine how him and her must be feeling? (cue the final mission card)

• Like 4

MBC better not give us a half-assed farewell episode like what they did with JjongAh. :mellow:

I shouldn't have looked at the comments from other sites. The netizens there just made my already sour mood worse. 

Oh well, on the bright side, my writer's block just dissolved, so I guess that's one thing to be happy about. :)

• Like 5

i'm actually new here and it's my first soompi thread after a while and i came here cos of a mutual on twitter who was just like me mourning over the news of ddongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ im really going to miss them so much no joke ㅠㅠ why did i even start hias 

• Like 3

Solar posted this on her fancafe. Listen to the wise words of a girl who's been through it all, everyone. Sometimes there are things we dream for that might not happen now, but maybe in the future it might become true if we don't stop believe and work for it. None of us know the future right? (and that goes for everything in life, including this relationship between her and Eric)

• Like 6

Guys its already 9 Nov KST.. I can't imagine how they filmed it tommorow.. Tbh this is my second ship on WGM after Solim.. And from that I learned that the most cheerful and fun couple will have the most heartbreaking and saddest separation jjinja ><.. I still remember when I watch my first otp last eps, South Korea news title is "Solim last eps, sea of tears" and thats true (u can check a glimpse if you never watch them and both of them cried for WHOLE eps).. I cant stop crying and have swollen eyes for days TTTTTT.. I still traumatized and and..... if Ddongie last eps will be like that I dont know what to do huhuhu.... 

• Like 4

Words can not describe how i am feeling right now, i still not realize that they are leaving:tears:
For me they are one of the best couple of WGM. We can feel that they are really close

That girl was Solar sister? hahahhahahaha i love the idea that Eric will be prank by them. and he's still going to meet her sister.

I think that create a group is an incredible idea, please add me on the Kakao group, i not the type that speak to much but i would like to meet you guys.
My Kakao is Hemmeli Rocha

• Like 5

Now they're in their respective dreamland, (if their job is done) hopefully meeting each other there haha.

I don't want to hope much, since the last filming mostly will air in just 1 episode. At the very least, in my opinion we can see them until November 26th (which is just a day after my birthday *sigh* :(). Of course I'd like it if it can be longer.

2 hours ago, pwnkl said:

Incinerate that piece of paper! I hate it, I hate it.. burn it burn it! Rip it to million pieces.. send it to space or something jebal 

Just stop the time! I really hope MBC gives them good and proper ending. Not the abrupt one.

Usually we can't wait for Saturday, but now I just want to stop the time. Honestly I can't stop sighing since I saw the news. Even now I try so hard to keep working on my research :sweatingbullets:

But chingus, let's try to accept this slowly and keep supporting them! They still need us for the vote in MAMA and Solar is working hard to promote her latest album! Btw, welcome to more lurkers who joined :) 

Should we participate to this event? I think it's better than flooding Eric/Solar's social media with comments which don't relate to their social media post. I understand we're sad about their leave, but again I don't want them to feel pressured with comments from us. I don't want them to restrain themselves for showing their closeness freely in the future.

-----

Eric's IG story update! Don't read the caption, it will make you upset ._.

• Like 5

I can't believe it, they're ending already? I'm so upset because Solar just decided to get past her fears and start becoming more open with Eric. This is Bbyu all over again. I would say I won't watch WGM anymore but I promised not to lie to myself and I know I can't give up WGM. Ugh!!!!

• Like 5

UGH NO MATTER HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT IT im still so upset that MBC didn't even give them a proper collab!! all we got is that chuseok one; not even an official track... i mean cmon they're both vocals with GOLDEN VOICES... MBC!!!! i expected more from you........ and why didn't they stay till MBC entertainment awards AHHHHH they are such good contenders!!!!!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, yongsunnyday said:

UGH NO MATTER HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT IT im still so upset that MBC didn't even give them a proper collab!! all we got is that chuseok one; not even an official track... i mean cmon they're both vocals with GOLDEN VOICES... MBC!!!! i expected more from you........ and why didn't they stay till MBC entertainment awards AHHHHH they are such good contenders!!!!!!

oh and if y'all starting a kakao group please add me!!!!!! my kakao is megpeetza......... sigh but oh well

as much as i'm super upset about this i guess i kinda saw it coming.. like i could feel the end coming in the vibes in the recent episodes? sigh but i prayed that it wouldn't be so soon...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

Just stop the time! I really hope MBC gives them good and proper ending. Not the abrupt one.

Usually we can't wait for Saturday, but now I just want to stop the time. Honestly I can't stop sighing since I saw the news. Even now I try so hard to keep working on my research :sweatingbullets:

But chingus, let's try to accept this slowly and keep supporting them! They still need us for the vote in MAMA and Solar is working hard to promote her latest album! Btw, welcome to more lurkers who joined :) 

They better do! :angry: We need Do Min Joon, even a minute will do.. :tears: 

Yes yes keep voting in MAMA guys! we need your awesome votes!! ;)

• Like 3

I usually don't say this, but... ^THIS

-----

Btw, everyone. Let's join together in our Kakao group. We set it up already, and are trying to invite chingus in. If you wish to join please pm me or @coolbrattyro your ID so we can add you. Thank you.

We put our QR code here, if you could scan it, that would let you add us too.

my QR

Spoiler

uSCwPQj.jpg

@coolbrattyro QR

Spoiler

qEYjmrr.jpg

• Like 7

Let's participate in the Twitter project if you could, fam! I mean, one of the things that I regret is also the fact that we can't give something to show our love for them. Since trending hashtag are free, why don't we do it only until November 9th ends? :) And you can also read heartwarming message from other Ddongi fans for them. Those messages kinda makes my heart warmer.

Something to ease your pain a bit too. Our Yongddongi, who shines as bright as the sun!

From MAMAMOO latest album's showcase yesterday!

• Like 4

Ddongi fam..i'm still heartbroken but i expected this when i heard of MMM's comeback..but still.. I am so inlove with this couple that i dont think i'll be able to watch the last episode...or ill cry a river...and the Moomoos and namnations on twitter are...ugh...dont even wanna talk about it... i'm a huge huge moomoo but this is not a good fandom attitude..

and yes..the end of Ddongi's wgm stint will probably also be the end of me watching wgm.. i dont think i can handle another one like this LOL

and im guessing we will be seeing part of their farewell on this week's preview....

:bawling::bawling: many are speculating that Yongsun's sister was the store clerk.... it's sad how when Yongsun finally opened up to him and probably had him meet her sister, theyre ending...

Sorry guys...im being so pessimistic and gloomy....

• Like 5