[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

The residence chief call JH saying that MH headache is worst now. JH come and see MH in so much pain. 

KS meet with HJ at the elevator. HJ meet with JH. HJ said she wants to do MH surgery. JH is relieved. HJ meet MH now, 

"director nim, I want to be your surgery assistant"

MH is still not believe that she will not hold grudge on him. But HJ then explain his condition. and HJ said she wants MH to trust her, as when her grandmother trust him before. 

• Like 3

JIN MH IS NOT FEELING WELL DR KANG CALLED JH...HE ASKED FOR YD ...JH SAID THAT FOR NOW HE WILL TAKE CARRE...HJ CAME .NOW WENT TO VIP ROOM IS TALKING WITH MH ...SAID SHE WILL DO THE SURGERY WITH JH...MH INSISTS HE DID NOTHING WRONG...HJ SAID THAT BACK THAN HER GRANNY REALLY TRUSTED HIM THAT WERE HERE LAST WORDS BEFORE GOING IN SURGERY ROOM

• Like 5

Bless poor JH's heart in the locker room almost looking as if the weight of the world is on his shoulder having to do this surgery must be almost to much to bare.  But proves just how amazing he is and has always been just pure good to the bone...:sweatingbullets:

MH is sitting on his bed when SW grandpa arrived

they talked and MH is now crying afraid of that he'd die

Grandpa advises him and comforts him

HJ now looking at her grandma's pics 

head intern called JH and he hurries to MH room

KS mets HJ in the elevator and she asked him to push on the VIP button

she is walking in the corridor and met JH and said she's headed to MH

she told him she now agree being his assistant for MH

he askd her about and explains to him

she came to see MH and they talked and he seemed not convinced

she explains to him something and i think he seems to reflect

• Like 5

Guess the final surgery is about to begin. JH at his locker...HJ also already changed into her surgery uniform. 

They're scrubbing now. HJ prepare the surgery SW and her mother waiting, YD come too giving SW courage. 

JH enter the surgery room. HJ done preparing the patient. TH, YD and the residences watching the surgery together at the theatre room.

So far looks good..

• Like 4

Yikes on the operation. When will i warm up in these kind of miraculous action. 

Thank God it's a successful one. MH is still lucky. He's got a chance to change. hehehe

JH & HJ holding hands while walking after their exit from operation room.  Aishhh these two doctors!

• Like 4

OTP GETTING READY FOR SURGERY ...THEY STARTED ...MH FAMILLY MEMBERS ARE WAITING ...SURGERY SCENES ...YD,AND DOCTORS ARE WATCHING ...COMPLICATED SURGERY ...HJ VOICE IS WORRIED ...CALLED JH DOCTOR/PROFESSOR...SEEMS THERE IS SOME BLEEDING ...PROBLEMS ...

• Like 4

The dream team JH & HJ are at work in surgery and dang they look amazing under those masks working hard together. Success as expected when you have two people who can sense each other even behind a mask.  Now being thanked by family... 

Sorry I haven't been recapping much at all. But man the surgery gave me anxiety just watching it. I'm glad it went well.Sorry I haven't been recapping much at all. But man the surgery gave me anxiety just watching it. I'm glad it went well.

• Like 4

The tumor is very big....JH got it...but then the monitor is beeping....something wrong....HJ is worry, but JH confidence....the tumor successfully removed. they start the biopsi now.

SW grandfather waiting at MH room.something stranger happen said the annesthetic. but HJ and JH confidence doing their job so far.

DONE!!! the surgery successfully done....everyone in relieved. JH smiling, he compliment HJ.

They begin to close up the patient.

JH and HJ meet with SW and her mom inform the surgery.SW thanks both of them. SW is lovely now.

HJ reach JH hand while walking.

• Like 7

JH goes to his locker and gets dressed up for the operation

HJ does the same and now puts up her and halmoni's pic on her locker

Operation starts

OMG this is so tense

SW and her mom are outside waiting

YD came and holds on SW's shoulder

TH and interns watcing over

YD came and watched the procedure with them

SW grandpa at his office, worried

they seem to be encountering problem while doing the operation

everyone is tensed

JH wraps up the operation and signals HJ to look up

intern do the thumbs up for them and they sighs in relief

JH even winks on YD, not sure tho

JH and HJ came out of the OR and inform SW and her mom

SW thanks both of them

they walked off and HJ reach for JH's hand they walked hand in hand

• Like 6

THEY FINISHED GOOD JOB DR YOO JH SAID SW AND HER MOM THANKED OTP ...OTP LEFT...THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS OTP AND INTERNS SCENE THEY ARE REALLY LOVED BY THEIR COLEGUES...YD DRINKING REMEMBERS HJ AND HER KARATE MOVES...YD AND HIS UNCLE...HE SAID HE KNOWS HJ LOVES JH

• Like 7