[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Soo-chul aaaaahhhh, we just got you back :bawling: please don't die :bawling: 

I know writer-nim said he will leave an impact on HJ's life, but..but, it didn't have to be that literal !! 

Thank you all for the recaps and screencaps, deeply appreciated

• Like 15

can't even read all the recap. but seem like this ep we have cat with his last lives end up having accident? i'm sorry but i always call that kind of biker cat with 9 lives. hope he didn't die, or this thread will be swept by floods :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

@maria1983 I hope it won't go there chingu. 

HJ just wanted to reconnect with an old friend. They agreed to drive separately, SC was weaving through traffic recklessly, HJ didn't make much of it because it probably looked like he was riding like he used to. Freak accidents do happen, she shouldn't blame herself over that. Also, she couldn't blame JH because they were talking? I mean, what can she do in that circumstance? Physically block the incoming car that hit SC with her own car?

I'm curious with what will happen next because it looked like she got into SC's surgery and things were getting hairy. I hope SC won't die. He looked like he was just turning his life around. Err, it wasn't his brother but his kid? Well, he needs to be there for his family then.

• Like 22

:bawling: im so nervous about tomorrow episode... huhu.

And thank you so much chinggudeul for recaping uri doctors. But i cant sleep since my heart racing too much :fearful:

Soochulla...

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, Ayame said:

They were operating on SC when the vein burst. ;__;

I am hoping they will be able to save him. I would hate for Ji Hong to lose another patient and especially a friend of Hye Jung. I hope he really shows his skills as a surgeon. It seems from the preview that Hye Jung is going to be upset about something; I hope it's not because of Soo Chul. 

• Like 19

Everyone wants SC to survive so badly and I can't help but feel that he is going to die.:tears: You writers.:angry:.. why bring such a lovable character only to kill him off ? The impact we all were talking about is coming. He looked so happy:wub: while showing the photo of his son:tears: and maybe the son's new guardian can be HJ . That will give her more chance at human emotions. But the wife ? is she dead or are they divorced ? because if they are , the son will be with the mother. I don't understand why am I fussing so much about the child.:(

• Like 16

Tomorrow's preview for episode 8 that's bound to be an emotional roller coaster! 

SC's impact here......did not expect it to happen this soon and so quickly.....was really enjoying their interaction....:bawling:

feel that both operations with complications with one not having a happy ending......I am afraid I am pretty sure which one....

That could put a halt on JH and HJ relationship for sometime.....

i feel it might even affect the grouping with HJ going with YD and SW with JH.......maybe am getting ahead of myself....let's wait and see tomorrow 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, drmjs said:

@maria1983 I hope it won't go there chingu. 

HJ just wanted to reconnect with an old friend. They agreed to drive separately, SC was weaving through traffic recklessly, HJ didn't make much of it because it probably looked like he was riding like he used to. Freak accidents do happen, she shouldn't blame herself over that. Also, she shouldn't blame JH because what could she do in that circumstance? Physically block the incoming car that hit SC? 

I'm curious with what will happen next because it looked like she got into SC's surgery and things were getting hairy. I hope SC won't die. He looked like he was just turning his life around. Err, it wasn't his brother but his kid? Well, he needs to be there for his family then.

You are right , but they will want to do something to keep us on fire . So ... ( i believe i know how the writers mind works sometimes ) this  incident  will be the perfect excuse to bring them apart . And i hate this . But also they can be close after that . hope is the second choice . :) Or ... i am also thinking at the 3th option ... be together , but miserables and sad . 

• Like 15

its been uploaded in the site where I usually watch , and I don't know which to choose to stay reading  here in the thread up to page 341 up, or start watching the drama now...but it seems its more exciting to read all your recapss and insight..and plus the gifs.:)

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i want no.1, by the way didnt we see them running around a field? maybe this is how they going to release their stress and they will be recharge and it wont be that bad?

Yeah, and I just realized, but looking at the outfits that JH and HJ are wearing at the end of tonight's episode, it looks the same as what is shown in the bts pics when they're running in the soccer field. So I'm hoping that everything won't go completely wrong.

q4B0Hay.jpg

ypqyQh0.jpg

• Like 22

So YD told HJ he now thinks of her as a woman (re: like her) then he said let's go eat AND then go into surgery? Hmmm I wonder if in episode 8 they will now switch partners (JH-SW, YD-HJ) I'm thinking that is likely maybe something with the 2 unsucfessful surgeries (archer and SC) JH and HJ will both be in depressed mode so they will not be healthy as a team. I mean honestly the YD-HJ ship is just not bound to happen (unless this drama will break that cliche of the main leads ending up together) but since we're just halfway I wonder if in the next episodes YD-JH arc will be given focus. I'd rather it be like that and have a stronger SLS type of plot and give YD some cute/happy moments and even have him a strong friendly relationship with HJ (eventually YD will give way to JH bc it will always be JH for HJ) instead of YD and SW both acting as bitter second leads once HJ flatly rejects him.

12 minutes ago, imjiyoon said:

EPISODE 8 PREVIEW TRANS:

??: The signal is weird.

Kyung Joon: Why is her hand shaking.

Soo Jung: Something went wrong right? I can't see anything.

HJH: It'll be hard if something goes wrong during the surgery. Make your decision, if you want to come in or not.

JYD: I've been thinking of you as a female. Let's eat, and go in for the surgery.

??: 31 years old, male, motorbike ______ patient.

YHJ: The blood pressure is decreasing.

HJH: Suction!

--------------------------------------

Kind of my first time translating so much, idk how to rephrase in english but yeah I just did it? I hope it helps..

OMG SC NOOOO... 

The cute scenes between HJ & JH was 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe, we shouldn't forget that we saw pictures of HJ and JH running on the soccer field. IF they were depressed, they wouldn't do such a thing. Please stay positive! panda

I was thinking even about that . What if is a dream ? hahahaha

• Like 10

oh @Ahpheng thank you for your funny strip but my heart is aching for Soo Chul. :bawling:

i admit it's a very good conflict but it hurts...knowing how HJ & SC turned out as genuine friends.

it came to me as shock as well. i didn't count on the colliding car though SC is overspeeding :(

• Like 12