[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

32 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

I have a question. You guys started to watch this drama after knowing the synopsis and watching the promo right? I know I have. I also know what I signed up for.

Now on TT, IG and in some other sites people are like why JH is the lead or why there is a student-teacher relationship. (There was even a comment on TT saying why SW didn't call police after seeing JH & HJ in the lab). I just don't get why don't they check the details before watching it. It was mentioned everywhere what OTP's relation gonna be like. Those comments are just so frustrating. 

And about the ending changing, I HIGHLY doubt it. YD lovers are most the international fans. Besides this not Reply series and we are talking about Kim Rae Won not some newbie actor.  All the K-netz comments on various articles are about KRW anyway. So our JiHye OTP is safe.

I agree with you, idk why people keep claiming when they never actually had a romantic relationship when they were teacher-student. Ji Hong didn't really have feelings for Hye Jung that time as well it was only the end when they separated imo.

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, Agie said:

.OMG....what are they doing in soccer field? Is this Ji Hong and Hye Jung date version...LOL... not at gym I guess....

Maybe they do cameo as Running Man guests while shooting this drama... Killing two birds with one stone... Hahahah.....

18 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

I wonder how KRW will feel - "damn i signed up for a romantic drama -- didn't sign up for sport!" 

I will answer - "Me too ahjussi, i follow your drama to see romantic and medical scenes... Why, i get a lot of sport scenes? And now even football, you will do it with just 2 players? Or will you bring all neurology doctors?"

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but but.....he has the romantic scene by the telephone booth :D:D

remember? ^_*

Those sports activities, including the dancing in the rain is just a way for them to release their you what tension, especially Jihong. From what I see 13 years is a lot of pent up of you know what and it's crying for release, so for now sports is the only way to go or HJ would be scared or he'll probably going to sport some bruises from being high kick by HJ.....:w00t:

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, leim said:

Those sports activities, including the dancing in the rain is just a way for them to release their you what tension, especially Jihong. From what I see 13 years is a lot of pent up of you know what and it's crying for release, so for now sports is the only way to go or HJ would be scared or he'll probably going to sport some bruises from being high kick by HJ.....:w00t:

:lol::lol:

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, leim said:

LoLoL i should stop reading this from the first sentence, so from now on we'll expect many more sports scene until...they get married?? :P 

@Agie LOLOLOLOL that parody is awesome... his facial expressions so on point, wish I know what the caption says. he's not lip sync right?? his voice so identical. 

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

don't worry about the comment...I think people who comment like that is a haters or other bias fans, they just not happy Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won drama become a huge hit. so they just write anything without thinking so other people won't watch their drama. fortunely, their comment no effect at all.. because this drama still become a huge hit.. now and the future. 

For me, I am just concern korean netizent comment, because korean people fair write the comment. if it good, they will say good. if they don't good, they will say don't good. 

back to drama land...

wah, I see ep 7 & 8 , we will see date between our otp...I imagine they hold hands, walk side buy side, then piggy back. back hug, cook together or bbq together, sing together, finally of course KISS....:D

i also concern korean netizent comment. if good, they will continue watching the drama. if not good, they will bash & not continue watching even the drama cast by top star. mostly Knetizent love JH & HY. but also happy international fans love YD because i like him too much in The Six Flying Dragon drama. In Doctors drama, i love JH pairing with HY. they look so sweet & natural together

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Ohhhh Im shipping the second leads. They must be having a blast together. So cute. I hope YD falls for SW charms and that she doesnt turn all green eyed monster on us. Maybe if she backs off a bit and not push him that it might work... FINGERS X

I am shipping YD and SW together. I think they would make a good couple. 

• Like 9

I just watched the subbed video of their first script reading. The young actor playing young JH is so cute! A shy boy. Hope he's got the acting chops too. From the script reading, it seems like JH was bullied/belittled/singled out when he was younger in school. Can't wait to see more of his backstory to see what are the issues from the past that he has to resolve. It seems to me that his cheery, happy-go-lucky attitude is just a facade to cover up something he wishes to forget.

Link to video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFRlsFGuT0

• Like 14

1 hour ago, inshara2000 said:

I have a question. You guys started to watch this drama after knowing the synopsis and watching the promo right? I know I have. I also know what I signed up for.

Now on TT, IG and in some other sites people are like why JH is the lead or why there is a student-teacher relationship. (There was even a comment on TT saying why SW didn't call police after seeing JH & HJ in the lab). I just don't get why don't they check the details before watching it. It was mentioned everywhere what OTP's relation gonna be like. Those comments are just so frustrating. 

And about the ending changing, I HIGHLY doubt it. YD lovers are most the international fans. Besides this not Reply series and we are talking about Kim Rae Won not some newbie actor.  All the K-netz comments on various articles are about KRW anyway. So our JiHye OTP is safe.

Just jumped in....20 pages to read still but this caught my attention :)@inshara2000 hi chingu... to answer your question a little broadly based on a lot of years of being a silent viewer.....a lot of people (not Koreans and Knetz) come to watch K dramas in  various ways..... some because they were already anticipating it (most of us here I think :D ), some because they were randomly checking out new releases, some got good reference from friends or review sites. Ultimately for every individual I have this idea that if you like what you see in the episodes you will automatically find out more about it including its premise, character descriptions, possible relationships etc. Those that do not actually care for a drama will not be bothered to find out what its all about, how its actors are supposed to portray their characters and they will make misinformed and blase comments, regardless what ever logic you try to get them to listen to. Result- rude comments, fan wars, shipping wars and what not.....like its of international importance who ended up with whom or how they didnt cry well, they didnt kiss well etc. 

In addition if the said drama has very famous people headlining it there is bound to be extravagant amount of attention it gathers and lot of that attention can be quite negative despite the drama being good. PSH and KRW are both well known and unfortunately for her PSH's dramas get too much undeserved scrutiny. So yes its very frustrating but it has kind of become a trend for a popular drama to have its share of negative comments. Don't let it bother you too much because at the end of the day its only the viewers watching the drama live in Korea matter and as far as I see the ratings they are all just as much in love with cheesy Hong as the rest of us :D

I may be absolutely wrong but I have this feeling that the kind of person Hong has been portrayed may not appeal as much to some female fans because he has so many of the qualities that make a good second lead in books and dramas... instead of being the typical chaebol, brooding guy, with great looks who is rude to the heroine at first and then promptly falls in love with her because she stood up to him. I think we have been fed the jerk chaebol hero with a heart of gold way too much to appreciate any other type. It may also have to do with the fact that KRW exudes a lot of mature charm which is just not the same as that of say flower boys or young actors (no offence to them) and some people may just not appreciate that.

Lastly about the ending changing......lets just hope that something like that doesnt happen even in our wildest of dreams because even more than  Reply 1988 I am badly burnt by 'Cheese in the trap' and would no way in hell want even a possibility of something like that happening to Doctors.

• Like 24