[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh God..which means we will have to wait 5 days to watch the finale after the heartbreaking angst filled episode 15?!:cold_sweat:

sad-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774076

OMO! You are right... there is no way I can be able to prepare my Heart for this!!!! Heaven and Hell that will be hard... Actually I´m happy that they let it stay with 16 Episodes - I don´t want to let anything ruin just one Second of this Gem. But - one Week to wait before the Final - for W!!!! That will become another kind of torture...

I´m so ready to wach it today...

• Like 9

14 hours ago, kwonfiree said:

TODAY IS THE DAY !!! WAHH FEELS LIKE I'VE WAITED FOR A VERY LONG TIME!! FINALLY EPISODE 10 IS COMING TONIGHT!!!! YAYYY!! 

Let's all brace ourselves for another exciting episode!! :D

m really excited  image.gif am at work but cant stop coming in this thread image.gif   

@i.am.bugz.funny image.gif your meme is so funny  so bong face though hahahahahahah

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Ahhh - what is this again ... they kill me. How can I not ship them for real. The Scene is over and he even hugs her more tight a second and than left holding her Hands.... My poor Heart - I NEVER shipped a Drama Couple for real life. I always just wished them to be happy with there own real life - but this two...  Ahhhh.... I love it!

• Like 6

High schooler Chul and Yeon Joo :heart:1472015636_zpsdvhkku8k.jpg

Doesn't look 29 at all.

If we look at the bg of that HHJ photo, it's high likely she's in KC house. Which is strange because what would she be doing there in a school uniform and how on earth does that happen. Don't tell me there's going to be another reset in ep 14? All the way back to KC teenage years? :blink:

• Like 20

So its will 16 episode:heart:

I think enough because I dont want writer make unnecessary scene because to avoid repetition scene.:phew:

Tonight I will confused to watch Moonlight and the same time want to read recap in here:w00t:..I will very busy to make two  job tonight.:phew:

W fighting

Tonight we will have mystery plot again because its suppose to wait one week but we so lucky just wait for tomorrow..:wub::w00t:

• Like 8

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/w-two-worlds-episode-9-its-time-to-face-reality/
W Two Worlds Episode 9 – Two Worlds, One Face, and a Whole Lot of Crappy Writer’s Karma.

By Drama Geek

"And Chul is left to ride off into the sunset with… This is where Yeon Soo gets really sad. Soo Bong stumbles over himself a little but tells her that he’ll keep the ending vague but still have Chul and Soo Hee “together” at the end.

KMUSE and I both freaked out a bit when they show So Hee and Kang Chul give each other googly eyes. I know she’s supposed to be the heroine but I still just can’t see Chul with her. I’m totally on the BongHee ship. I’d love for So Hee to meet Soo Bong and have an awakening and decide to create her own purpose in life. They would be really cute together and she’d have some much needed fun."

(the above quoting from texts) Worldiz, you must read the text, the writer quite humorous. and most important, she shared our similar sentiments, let's officially root for So Hee and Soo Bong: Bong-Hee Ship. i am so done seeing Bong-hee 'shamelessly' (wink-wink, we would like to do that to our own Paper-doll-LJS) hugging and kissing Giant-Paper-Doll-SoHee.....  huh, so there're still such thing call 'paper-doll' at this Gen.?

(i spend my W-Day restless, the bestway for me, is to read recap, see what others say.)

• Like 9

4 hours ago, ezze said:

IS that Su-bong holding manga comic?. He probably is able to cross over and become manga character. It look like he is trying to tell kangchul that he is comic book character in order to revive his memory ????:anguished:

I was wondering about that chingu!! :o at 1st I thought it's the director but then it felt like it's Soo Bong but how can he be there?!! let alone standing in front of Kang Cheol after the trauma he went through!! *thinking* *thinking*

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

“W” will air its finale Ep 16 on Sept 14..(On Jongsuk’s Birthday ^_^)

Via: @chanbeatrix 

awwww that's great news!! we will celebrate his birthday by supporting his drama!! :D I hope it gets the BEST rating!! :wub: 

4 hours ago, sharreb said:

So happy to see new bts photos

Theres one hes staring at her. I dunno whether its part of the scene for W or just bts.

Ya @sakura2016 wishful thkin on my part but i cant help it. I need to see them on happier times soon. But with the hot mess and mayhem its tough.

a new ost! Heres d lyrics translation

OST 6

My heart

thank you so much for the translation!! :wub: 

yes more than one pic lookeed like from ascene not BTS!! 

I know but they will reach each other and help each other which is much needed now!! 

4 hours ago, Hien Nguyen said:

the background looks like KC is at OSM's house. Is he back to the real world again ? There's also SB there as well..

OMO OMO OMO!! HOW?!! he will see everything like the last time?!! ahhhhhh as much as I need him to remember and know the truth I don't know how I'll handle seing him facing all of it!! :heartbreak: 

this time he looks super angry!! what to do now?!!!!!!!

• Like 10

so if the final Ep of "W" will be aired on Sept 14th (Jongsuk's Birthday)
then maybe they ll celebrate his Birthday in W's Wrap up party ^_^ 

"W" will end with 16 episodes as planned. 

Cr:  @JSHINE_FC_LJS 

Is this means we wil have double episode 14 and 15 in 1 night, at the finale week??? Can they make it tonight for double episode????

I am really addicted with this drama.... I don't even care with either this make sense or chaos happen in the middle of story..... I just love it to much

17 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Just imagine what will happen if KC will remember again?

Before he shoot YJ father.

Next..scary to guess:blink:

:phew:

I missed a lot of things...what is it with kc shoot daddy oh? Again?

back reading begin....

• Like 4

so if the final Ep of "W" will be aired on Sept 14th (Jongsuk's Birthday)
then maybe they ll celebrate his Birthday in W's Wrap up party ^_^ 

"W" will end with 16 episodes as planned. 

Cqmuu5RUsAA1Whc.jpg

CqmuwLFVUAIDEc7.jpg

Cr:  @JSHINE_FC_LJS 

Let's pray that they give us plenty of bts on 15 Sep, the vacant slot. Most important: happy ending , not open ending, I don't want to hang in.the air with all possibilities for Chul. Now I may even willing to trade in demand for Option4, just give Yeonjoo her Chul. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

[STARCAST] CEO Kang Cheol’s private life (feat. Lee Jong Suk’s 50 appeals)

The one who is more attractive than Grey in the movie ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’,

he disarms us with bright smile like a little boy,

and captivates females’ hearts with glaring eyes.

It is estimated that his age is in the late 20s or early 30s and 186cm tall.

Can you guess who he is?

He is joint CEO of JN Global and owner of ‘Channel W’, CEO Kang Cheol. In the real world, he is called as ‘Lee Jong Suk’, ‘Mit Bo Suk’, ‘Lee Jong So’, etc.
#Montage #100%_match #Is_he_a_human_or_a_drawing #real #man_came_out_of_comic_book

By the way,

the one who is popular and became rising ‘national hero’, made the world surprising with marriage news. What has happened indeed?

To ferret out all the truth about Kang Cheol, I decided to follow him for a day. ‘CEO Kang Cheol’s private life (feat. Lee Jong Suk’s 50 appeals)’ starts now!

Read full article here: http://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=8126445&langCode=en

thank you for the article!! I lovd it!! :wub: 

I was supper happy with the article till I read this: "‘W’ pass the halfway point. It is announced that CEO Kang Cheol will run away as he is suspected as real criminal on the 10th episode. My heart is pounding already." WHAT!!! WHY IS HE SUSPCTED?!!! that psycho killed all thoe people and they are going after Kang Cheol?!! ARE THEY KIDDING ME?!!! so he was really on a run and that's why he was wearing that outfet?!! ahhhhhhhh my brain will explode and my heart can't take it any more!! :heartbreak::bawling: 

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh God..which means we will have to wait 5 days to watch the finale after the heartbreaking angst filled episode 15?!:cold_sweat:

yeah!! I didn't think about that!! :blink::blink::blink: 

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Ahhh - what is this again ... they kill me. How can I not ship them for real. The Scene is over and he even hugs her more tight a second and than left holding her Hands.... My poor Heart - I NEVER shipped a Drama Couple for real life. I always just wished them to be happy with there own real life - but this two...  Ahhhh.... I love it!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu h hugged her more tightly bcause th director asked him to do that!! :P but thy ar really too lovly together!! :D 

1 hour ago, bellalizzie said:

W hug BTS with english translation

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

【JSHINE】160824 [Eng Sub] W Hug & Kiss Scene BTS Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo

credit: JShine

thank you for the the subtitled BTS videeo!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was laughing how Lee Jong Seok aked Yeon Joo wheen shee grow that tall?!! :lol: I was like "since the moment she wore 15+ hight heels?!!" and then shee said that she's wearing "sky-high" heels hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes "sky-high" are sooo needed to stand in front of Lee Jong Seok!! :lol: 

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Just imagine what will happen if KC will remember again?

Before he shoot YJ father.

Next..scary to guess:blink:

:phew:

I don't want to think about it!! my brain and heart won't be ablee to take it this time!! :heartbreak: 

32 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

Let's pray that they give us plenty of bts on 15 Sep, the vacant slot. Most important: happy ending , not open ending, I don't want to hang in.the air with all possibilities for Chul. Now I may even willing to trade in demand for Option4, just give Yeonjoo her Chul. 

I'm with you 100%!! but I'm sure we and our OTP will our happy ending!! writeer-nim wouldn't give us such a lame ending like dumb Seeong Moo tried to give his webtoon's fans!! :D

• Like 2