[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

What Was Lee Jong Suk Typing On The Screen In Episode 8 of “W”?

What Was Lee Jong Suk Typing On The Screen In Episode 8 of “W”?

The drama “W” has revealed what Lee Jong Suk was typing on the computer in a scene in Episode 8.

The actor was apparently instructed to type whatever came to mind, as the monitor wouldn’t show up on the screen. However, the truth was revealed in the behind-the-scenes video of that day’s filming, uploaded by the production staff on August 18.

Some of the things he wrote included, “Ah, I’m so tired” and “Is the silhouette beyond the hill the dog that I cared for, or the wolf that has come to destroy me? In this moment, I can’t tell them apart, just as the line between good and evil starts to turn red.” The latter is a line from the 2007 drama “Time Between Dog and Wolf.”

He also typed out lines from “W” such as “I’m throwing out all the reports until now.” He then repeated the line with several typos.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/19/lee-jong-suk-typing-screen-episode-8-w/

• Like 18

6 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

So im writing this because while going through all the posts some people had lot of questions they want answers to. I feel like i can answer a few of them.
1) kc jumping off the building. Now we all know you ve watching W from the ep 1 that something significant must happen to kc in order for the chapter to end. To send yeon joo back thus he jumped off the roof. And he didnt die because the chapters stop at the last scene like when kc was under water or when he was stabbed and we already know yeon joo can manipulate the story by drawing like she did when kc was under water.
2)yeon kept appearing in kcs world when ever he thought of his sad forgotten dream but she was sent back everytime his thoughts train changed untill the time they bumped at the hospital with the ring as soon as they met he noticed her and must have been thinking of her untill he got in to his car and she was out of his sight he stopped thinking about her sending her back because to kc she doesnt hold much of importance thus she is not needed in the story. Then at the emergency room this dream thoughts or the girl with the ring thought must be connected to hospital as soon as he thoght about it that way she appeared in front of him but now she has gotten his attention and thus she needed in the story and cant go back untill the chapter ends. 
3) some one complanied about having too many flashbacks i would complain about other dramas but W needs them to make the context clear. Some people definately dont pay attention to all the details. And flash backs are seeming too frequent because episode 9 and 8 wasnt suppose to be aired in the same week.

4) about the comic being named W .they already explained to us in an episode that W means who and why and the name of the broadcasting channel kc owns. Some one said that it didnt make sense since it was called w even before kc had his broadcasting company. Well have you thought that yeon joo's dad had originally planned the  plot like that (where a young and handsome and talented kid who is national olympic gold medal winning whose family gets killed to make his charater strong and then he gets charged with for the murder of his family that too was probably made to make his character strong and make his mentality like helping out helpless people after he'll become rich and famous and fight crimes and solving unsolved cases through the power of media broadcasting channel W implying who and why) now that was the original story but yeon joo's dad changed his mind after his wife and daughter left him he changed his mind and decided to make kc commit sucide instead of taking revenge for his family because he had no will to continue the comic ( he made kc sucide because he wanted to commit sucide then) but he changed his mind and saved his life after seeing him hang on for his life all night.

5) do they need the previously. Are you fu**ing kidding me? Like duh ofcourse they do . In all dramas i want previously and W needs it the most because it has so much story to tell each episode and so some of most significant stuffs from the previous episodes have to reminded to the viewers for them to remember before continuing with the story.

I love W and kangjoo right now is my obsession i think alot about what happens each episode and if you let go off a few plot hole and details W make sense perfectly.

So ask away any question you have and i'll try to give you a sensible answer. Well as sensible as possible in W rule and terms ofcourse. Cheers have fun watching W. And trust me W plot makes more sense to me then many other dramas. Probably because i m a geek and into these sort of stuff more than normal things.

One more thing because i not sure about this. this is purely a theory because yeon joo says she has no idea why she is in his world when he asks her why she keeps looking at him like that. Maybe at the emergency room it wasnt kcs choice to bring her but the one whos incharge of the story the killer, since he knows everything and resetting the manhwa didnt do a thing to his memory. He brought and kept yeon joo in the manhwa because other than kc, dad and him yeon joo is the only one with the power to change the course of the story and she'd be the perfect bait. But this is all just my thinking.

• Like 8

Ohhh @Ahpheng  The phone convo C-strips between KC and YJ was too good to be true!  Hahaha!  One in black and the other in white ... Come to think of it, each gets to "show off" in their bathrobes....  LOL - I like how your thoughts flow!  Very, very creative!  There are more episodes to come - perhaps our wish will come true!  :tounge_wink:

• Like 7

Just Realized something! So throughout the ending the killer says "I like my face a lot" which means the only person with memory is the killer :o and thats why he told the prosecutor I know how everything will end and told KC that I wanted to appear in front of you numerous times but I couldn't.

OMG if thats true then it all makes sense.  The killer basically took over the identity of the writer who made him while keeping on to the memories.  

I am now afraid everything will be blamed on KC.  The previews always tended to give a little info and something major happened in the episode which preview didn't give us a hint :phew:

Anyways...I am counting days till Wednesday because once again my head in filled with questions :crazy:

STILL MAJOR COMPLAIN about their dating scene LOLOLOL

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Fantaken photos

credit as tagged

PLEASE NO QUOTING OF IMAGES

js5959phk

Wait! Isn't that YJ's car? 

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 8

20 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Kang Chul does not recognize Oh in drama ‘W’

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

I shed tears yesterday watching YJ cried her heart out - the part when she was supposed to scrub her hands prior to surgery... just could not control my emotions ... such pain. She just couldn't stop crying.  

• Like 8

@Yasaman Asghari hi there chingu, kindly delete the photo on you're quote it's not allowed by the forum rules and you might get flagged.

@ilwoo_aein chingu of course, you need your daily dose of vitamin KC :) 

@jigee chingu the orange color on ljs's lips is a result of the psd coloring used when the maker of the gif prepared that.  it's the one i mentioned in our pm tute. although they are really using make up and artists usually use lipstick so that they would not appear bland and pale in front of the camera.  also, i read from before that sukkie uses lip balm, i think most artists like G-dragon, because he usually have cracked lips/dry lips.

• Like 6

W Two Worlds Ep 10 Text Preview

Ep 10 Are you doubting.. me.. now..?

When Yeon Joo cannot go back into reality, she spends her time in the hospital, and Kang Chul is sensitive about the way Yeon Joo looks at him. Through the appearance of the real murderer, Chul Ho is driven into a crisis, and the real murderer calls Chul Ho in this state, and talks about what will happen afterwards. On the other hand, Hyun Suk calls for Kang Chul and asks about the truth in the incident 10 years ago..

(Original text preview and video)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/preview/index.html

trans:  amyhsk

tumblr_oc6tpvcCJJ1r8sro0o2_540.gif

tumblr_oc6tpvcCJJ1r8sro0o1_540.gif

Cr:  ryn-s

tumblr_oc6smaTpuC1r8sro0o1_400.giftumblr_oc6smaTpuC1r8sro0o2_400.gif
Cr: ryn-s

tumblr_oc66moVMdv1ralewqo1_1280.jpg

By:  irisyu0928

• Like 19

TOP 100 NAVER Weekly Downloads VOD (Video on demand ) from 08.13 till 08.19 --

at No.1 :"W"

CqSG7LZW8AA3WDX.jpg

Source: http://nstore.naver.com/broadcasting/top100List.nhn?rankingTypeCode=PC_W

Via: DC 

Spoiler

CqSH1DzUsAET4jk.jpg

CqSH2GPUsAAUQnm.jpg

CqSH3BNVMAA84MU.jpg

CqSH4HrUIAARYI3.jpg

Spoiler

CqSH9C-UAAAlakp.jpg

CqSH94HUAAA0ZAY.jpg

CqSH-j6UEAEu9hw.jpg

CqSH_UdVUAAnDpA.jpg

CqSIBwJVYAA8csl.jpg

“W” key scene Ep. 9

Trans: @JSHINE_FC_LJS

CqSJsbJUMAA3cXt.jpg

Cr: @JSHINE_FC_LJS

Edited by LyraYoo
consecutive posts
  • Like 12

The only reason why I feel Yoon Joo keeps getting dragged  in W world is that Kang Chull has started thinking of her again in a starnge way. Her looking sadly at him is irking him and he keeps thinking why she is like that.

First Kang Chull saw her after memory loss was when he was still unwell in  hospital bed and YJ appered in  hospital corridor and  the door closed on her and felt like who is she . Though her appering in his W world was coz of him only .Then she appred to him while he was asleep stilll somewhere thinking of her in his subconscience mind . Then her ring brought her to him .And now the code black.   She is a lingering feelig of his past love which will always come back to him whenever he is alone ,whenever he is sad .,whenever he  is in danger  or say whenever that ring wants them to !! She is not able o leave the  W world coz now Kang Chull keeps thinking of her sad  and tear filled eyes when she is around him. its all about those lingering feeling which still r in him inspite of amnesia.

Plus Yoon Joo is Kang Chull's original creator too  ,so she will always be pulled in when her creation will be in danger. W is not a normal webtoon . It is a webtoon that has gone real ,two lead Characters r strong enough to direcly meet their Creator and challenge them as well when plot is illogical and messy . Kang Chul has done it before . He tried to kill one while fell in love with another. So even if his memory are erased , he can do it again and again coz of his innate super powers which he has somehow achieved. Since Yoon Joo has empathy for her creation and she is in love with him . So it's even more easy for her to be dragged in .

Now even her father has been dragged in , not coz he has any love for the supernatural characters he created but for love of his only daughter who is now victim of  his doomed supernatural , webtoon .

• Like 17