[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

My mind is still mind blown... woah... this episode was so amazing.

I did not expect everything that happened in this episode to happen.

I need time to take in what just happened...

더블유 IS ALSO TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER!! :D

JNunmZr.png

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, yren said:

That was hard for me to digest as well! lol! I have nothing against SH but that scene was a no no for me! I know it is a part of the story but I just love my OTP so much that I can't buy that particular scene even for 1 second! hope not much of that on the upcoming episodes!( Sorry SH) YJ has suffered so much already that I just want her to catch a break, her tears is really breaking my heart! my poor baby suffering alone! :bawling: 

I'm with you there!  Yeon Joo suffering in the first minute is already too much. Man, HHJ rocked the silent tears, she looked so devastated and lost. Oh, I have a hard time deciding which scene is the saddest but I know which scene made me tear up - her putting up all the manhwa cut-ups of her and Kang Chul on her wall. Something about her mixture of pain, longing and wistfulness cracked me wider open then the other scenes which were quite powerful as well. When she stared at KC after he handed her the ring and couldn't make herself move from the spot. Also, it appears that longing is what pulls YJ into W, whether that's KC's longing or hers. A deep-rooted fear of losing all sight and contact with that person. Sigh. They're so epic and tragic... but not always, show! That can't be tragic at the end, only rainbows and smiles! 

• Like 21

@Rania Zeid @jeonghyang @drmjs @ayni @ilwoo_aein @sebnem @lovely_skham@VIP_Cake @andy78 @kasjady @LyraYoo @nonski @ezze @Yippeuni
& so many i can't remember, that was part of TeamWorld-er or TeamWorld-ist, (the Team that recap LIVE for World)

thank you, toda rabah, shukran, Merci beaucoup, Danke, Gracias, Xie xie, domo-arigato, kamsahamnida.
you who cried before us do, who thrill before us do, who drool before us do.

yeon-yoo ah, you deserved more. i cried along with you last night, having not see your ep8, but thru the very lively words of these Recap "World-er". i actually thought only Choi Jiwoo (or park minyoung) can make me cry so much, HHJ is definitely not just a pretty face, she is in a league of her own already, she is mellow and don't over act, even the crying scene is not dramatic, but so sincerely real. Who can be so selfless to single handedly push her loved one back to another woman and make him erase his memories of her by her own hand?
i actually though only Yeon-joo is most heart-wrenching to watch. now i dread seeing when Chul awakened from his 'lost memories' state, he will be even more heart broken to have cause Yeon-joo heart to shred, when he know the amount of pain he caused her at this ep, (even as she 'witness' his impending romance with SH, he will blamed himself real bad, one day when he wake up)
now is only ep 9, i have good faith in writernim, he will remember her. Memories of loved ones, will not be lost, not even in Alzheimer's , and in this case. the memories locked is forced, not as a disease that eat up the brain.... In His subconsciousness, he will remember her by itself one day, in fact his subconsciously draw her back is sign that its beyond anyone in real world to rewrite the roles of who is Female actress in this comic.  so one day he will unlock himself his memories of her. as what some of you said, its bitter sweet to be able to see him falling in love with her again a second round.
one day that sweet dream he wake up in tears in Hospital will haunt him and make him doubt  and wake him up. He being suspicious and  okay, tear our OTP, wound our OTP, parted OTP up, but as long as some in near future, give them a deserving ends, that worth 7folds or 10folds the heart-shredding tears. and i demand Option 4 for that worthy rewards.
we have  Option 3 fulfilled, Option 1 fulfilled, Option 2 should be the cycling one yet to come. maybe all these Heart-shattering will end with a Option 4. i am betting on it!
By Odin's Beard !

btw, is that a shipper name that we call ourselves, i keep coming up with "World-er" "world-ist" "World--ies" or "Worldzie"???? Have the Pioneers of this thread given us any shipper-name?

• Like 21

This is me after still looking at my laptop screen keep thinking about tonight's episode...

What did I watch just then?

Why it's so creepy?

Why you keep making my YJ crying the whole episode??

Why there's magic door again?

Why?

What are you going to make me writer nim????

@tianaa thank you for the blog site.....

Now I really need a sleep before I ask another why....

• Like 19

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 10 Preview

Kang Chul: I will definitely find the real culprit/make him pay for this. (?)
Male doctor: Who are you? How did you come in?
Yeon Joo: Why am I still here?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo-ssi, you seem very concerned about me from the start. Why do you keep looking at me?
Yeon Joo: What kind of happy ending is this? If it's like this why did we break up back then?
Killer (Sung Moo): I know everything. What will happen to us in future, do you want me to tell you?
Hyun Suk: That son of a b****. I want to know the truth.
Kang Chul: Are you suspecting me now?

Again I am not sure if I misheard any lines, sorry in advance!

So d summary of evyones comments. 

Theres Buffy the vampire slayer

Theres resident evil

Theres inception

This drama is not just out of the box. I felt writernim really threw caution to the wind. Just when i tot this or that is extreme, the story goes up another hill.

The head hurts. And the heart hurts too. I havbt watch ep 8 subbed. Was planning to do so aft ep 9 thinking things might be looking up. Nope so wrong. Im too battered and bruise to watch ep9 subbed. Il just hav to hang on until ep 10 and hopes that by the second half i can see a glimmer of light for both yeonjoo and osm's sake.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, phjyj0622 said:

I want to know aboutKC's USB. Has  OSM do checking about KC's USB? 

Apa rencana yang dilakukan OSM ada hubungannya sama isi USB KC?

he found it...on YJ pocket coat...

he already print the whole journal too...the journal that KC written all this time about the W project, that's why he came up with idea about the killer face is him.... though it's still creep me out, keep thinking that daddy Oh is posses by the killer,

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

So d summary of evyones comments. 

Theres Buffy the vampire slayer

Theres resident evil

Theres inception

This drama is not just out of the box. I felt writernim really threw caution to the wind. Just when i tot this or that is extreme, the story goes up another hill.

The head hurts. And the heart hurts too. I havbt watch ep 8 subbed. Was planning to do so aft ep 9 thinking things might be looking up. Nope so wrong. Im too battered and bruise to watch ep9 subbed. Il just hav to hang on until ep 10 and hopes that by the second half i can see a glimmer of light for both yeonjoo and osm's sake.

don't forget...there's doraemon too

• Like 11

This writer is brilliant. I'm wondering how many more tricks she has up her sleeve. I'm actually left picking up pieces of my own gray matter on the ground (heh), attempting to understand the various twists and turns the drama has taken us. Oh, there are obvious editing flaws, but the writing is just excellent.

So let's see, without the benefit of subs now, SM is giving the killer an identity so that KC could at least catch him and hope for a happy ending. I thought I heard him ask SM for a happy ending. So, SM, with his err..amazingly twisted mind lends his own mug as how the killer would look like. We never saw him anywhere in the webtoon series before, so the revelation of him being the killer was somewhat anticlimactic. For us viewers, it was the probable choice back then but the story got all so convoluted. Logically, the prosecutor is enraged, he has built his career crucifying KC, he certainly wouldn't sit well with a different killer caught. But we also saw the prosecutor arrested. Hmm...

To make an impact, the killer needed to go on national television to vilify himself by going on a shooting rampage, inciting KC to catch him. The twist - he found a way of evading arrest because he can now go to the real world and hide. I guess, this would be where YJ would come in, KC would have to catch the killer in the real world - who is now SM? Okay, where are the other pieces of my gray matter again? Lol!

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, phjyj0622 said:

I want to know aboutKC's USB. Has  OSM do checking about KC's USB? 

Apa rencana yang dilakukan OSM ada hubungannya sama isi USB KC?

yups.. Dad checked the usb, that's why he called su bong to finish the manwha

gaahh.. I really miss spamming here at soompi forum :bawling:

but since uploading videos here really affects my stream, I upload my videos to intagram..

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Everyone, let's scream together

eonnie...at first I thought daddy Oh is died...shot by the killer...but that is really out of my expectation....I even said what the....!!!! and shocked as SB while typing the recap....the killer is crazy...totally crazy...and the calm voice but make me goosebump is another voice from the monitor told daddy oh to sit down....jeez

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

I'm with you there!  Yeon Joo suffering in the first minute is already too much. Man, HHJ rocked the silent tears, she looked so devastated and lost. Oh, I have a hard time deciding what is the saddest but I know which scene made me tear up - her putting up all the manhwa cut-ups of her and Kang Chul on her wall. Something about her mixture of pain, longing and wistfulness cracked me wider open then the other scenes which were quite powerful as well. When she stared at KC after he handed her the ring and couldn't make herself move from the spot. Also, it appears that longing is what pulls YJ into W, whether that's KC's longing or hers. A deep-rooted fear of losing all sight and contact with that person. Sigh. They're so epic and tragic... but not always, show! That can't be tragic at the end, only rainbows and smiles! 

Absolutely! HHJ is really slaying OYJ's role! her tears and painful expressions are so believable that you can't help but suffer alongside with her! I am really loving it that she can go back and forth to the manwha world without her control or any specific reasons at all! KC thought by making YJ a dream will bring everything back to normal but he was totally wrong! this may change the sequence of the story but never the destined outcome! And I believe that from the start he is really destined to be with OYJ that is why they're still being pulled together even after they did try to change the story!

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, yren said:

That was hard for me to digest as well! lol! I have nothing against SH but that scene was a no no for me! I know it's part of the story but I just love my OTP so much that I can't buy that particular scene even for 1 second! hope not much of that on the upcoming episodes!( Sorry SH) YJ has suffered so much already that I just want her to catch a break, her tears is really breaking my heart! my poor baby suffering alone! 

Exactly my sentiments. The girl couldnt get a break. She keeps getting sucked back to W world only to come face to face with Kc in stranger mode. Back in her world she couldnt catch a break with the professor and how evyone is happy W is back on course and now KC likely to end up with SH.

Then now it seems shes stuck in W world.

Thabkyou @alleram95 for translation of the preview. When KC ask why from the start shes so concern about him and keep looking at him. I wish a portal could open up and just like the past he goes to real world but this time i want him to look at OhYeonJoo's window. This is your girl whose trying carry on alone holding memories of your love i dont thk i can stomach KC SH moments that goes beyond platonic... Stay as bestfriends only plsssss

• Like 19

I know Chul and Yeonjoo were thinking of the greater good when they decided to not be together and erase his memories, but they forgot a detail: At this point, the killer also knows everything about the webtoon and that there is a real world.

Kang Chul doesn't remember that but the killer still has the memories, which makes him even more powerful now.

I think the voice from the tablet told Writer Dad to sit down during the end after Subong fainted was the killer... goosebumps.:blink:

Just when you think you are starting to figure out how the drama will go, the plot twist comes. :bawling: Geez, I think this is the first drama I have encountered that blows my mind away every episode.

If only they didn't cancel the broadcast last week, we would've already gotten ep 10 today ;~; dang it 

• Like 22

wow!! wow!

kind of speechless right now I haven't even tried to see the non sub video yet! thank you all for your recaps!! love you! tons 

wish 2 things happen 

1. So hee to get a purpose another than being the female lead like loving DY and something

2. for the writer to give them a purpose other than the ones he has given them so that even if the manhwa ends they can go on in their worlds.

3. for KC to really become alive and get out of the manhwa

• Like 11