[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Someone help me please, there is something about ep 9 preview that I can’t   understand.  Obviously she is at a hospital but, what hospital? What world  ? Is she in the manhwa’s world? or,  Is he  in the real world? 
It is suppose that she returned to her world, then why are they at the same place ?

I am Going crazy   yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-23.gif?1301940166

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Soooooo my conclusion after watching episode 8 for like  3 times ( considering all I was doing during the live broadcast was WHY WHY WHY WHY) 

I think YJ is still being dragged into KC world and her dad now is trying make the prosecutor the killer and end the story for once and for all.  However since she is being dragged there all the time she now made  a new identity for herselff because in the preview she says "no one knows me there" and "No one knows what I went through here" meaning his world no one knows her and in real world no one knows the truth of what happened.  

KC knowing obviously something is off keeps getting attracted to YJ and thats how the story continues going.  I am still upset though because their sweet date with them wearing matching outfit was never shown and now idk if it even will :( 

I am just glad MBC will air the show tomorrow otherwise I would have gone crazy because W is really killing me these days

I think that Yeon Joo is the one who created her identity in Kang Cheol's world as a doctor in W's hospital willingly to stay by his side and protec him without being dragged there!! she did what he asked her to do but she have no intention to forgeet him or let him live in hell a he did for all those years till the end of the webtoon someday!!

I don't know what Seong Moo have in his mind but better be good to spair him from my anger!!

I LOVE KANG CHEOL'S SMARTNESS!! he never let things go by just like that, he always needs an explanation/a context to what's happening and hee always follows his instincts and all these are leading him to Yeon Joo AGAIN!! with memory or not!! he will keep getting interest on her, search for her and fall for her AGAIN!! ah!! saying this makes my heart flutter!! :love: 

22 minutes ago, sunn98 said:

Hello! Lurker here. I just love this show so much I finally came out to talk... :) ^^;

Aww, I think what he did was very heroic. He sacrificed himself so that Yeon Joo and his friends could live. YJ being in the comic was causing SH to disappear, and we saw that the broadcast Ajusshi was also disappearing because both of them were losing their reason to be in the story. But especially: YJ could be killed in the real world and the manwha. They didn't know when the killer would enter the manwha, because he operated outside of normal human logic. KC made it so YJ would be in the real world and the killer would be trapped in the comic... but in order to do so, he sacrificed his self-awareness, his free will, his happiness with Yeon Joo, and his right to be considered a human being. He's human, he's real, but he tells Yeon Joo to look him up in a comic if she wants to see him again -- because he's choosing to become "just a comic book character" in order to keep YJ and his friends alive and safe.

He's trapped now, stuck playing a character in a storyline. He committed spiritual suicide for her.

Which is why I love that Writer Song had him literally jump off a building to kick-start the rewrite. He committed literal suicide in order to commit spiritual suicide. Our KC died. And poor Yeon Joo had to kill him. :(

I hope it didn't work as well as they think it did, and that he still remembers her. I think his heart still remembers. ;)

(/end talking. Back to lurking...)

You made a great post and I'm in love with it!! you said it perfectly!! no need for more words!! :thumbsup:

welcome to W thread and hope you'll keep posting here not remain a silent lurker and share with us our love for this great drama!! :D 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, andy78 said:

THE SCENE IS TOO SAD FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO WRITE ABOUT IT...MY HEART BREAKS FOR OTP

It is so sad, Thanks for your recaps. I would not have been able to write about that scene either I have tears in my eyes just reading these recaps.:bawling:

@sharreb, @dhia205, @LyraYoo @Yippeuni @drmjs @kasjady @ezze @Rania Zeid Thank you all for the recaps, screencaps and tweet caps:wub:

@JeongHy Thanks for the gifs:wub: This is my moment of zen

x63rJvM.gif

@nonski Thanks for the shout out:heart:

Edited by evie7
  • Like 14

22 minutes ago, camichi said:

Someone help me please, there is something about ep 9 preview that I can’t   understand.  Obviously she is at a hospital but, what hospital? What world  ? Is she in the manhwa’s world? or,  Is he  in the real world? 
It is suppose that she returned to her world, then why are they at the same place ?

At the end of the preview where KC grabs YJ's hand and says her name, I think that they are in the manhwa world.

But other than that, I really have no clue LOL. We will have to find it out on today's episode /stare at MBC; DONT YOU DARE PLAYING WITH US AGAIN!

Can someone teach me how to embed twitter ;-; Oh, I already did it!

• Like 10

7 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

My apologies for cutting off your post. I just want to be frank, your post is basically a post to which your making something out of nothing.

1)To be honest with you them sharing a meal has no significance to the movement of the plot and nor does it bother me that they haven't spent 5 minutes sharing a meal when there is plenty of things to focus on like where is the dad?, how is KC supposed to deal with OYJ essentially being a new character which in turn makes her susceptible to dieing and last but not least we have a psychotic voldemort on the loose who wants to kill KC, OYJ and her dad. So as you can see there is only so much this show can cover in a matter of an hour and so much has been revealed up to episode 8 that It leaves me in awwww. Plus it wouldn't make any sense that they would slow down the pace of the show at this point to show them eating a meal. 

2)KC's character is a action hero, he was said to be a play boy but he has not been involved in any romance up till OYJ. OYJ came out of nowhere and essentially flipped his world upside down. Definitely not the greatest way to meet someone. If I put myself in his shoes he's not much of a talker but he is very articulate and so what he says doesn't translate fully and well he's a man (I hope the men on here aren't offended by that). Besides letting himself get that deep where he is says "I (like, love, adore, fancy, care about) you" only makes the situation that more real alongside the facts he isn't "real" himself. He reveals twice that he's afraid he won't see her again and etc. Not knowing when and how she will leave him is probably going  to ensue some sort of mental breakdown in the future if it hasn't happened already. This is one of the rare dramas that I can understand why he hasn't said it. There are far too many reasons he's holding himself back. 

3) We have gotten 4 kisses, 2 forehead kisses by episode W has broken k-drama rules just by that alone. Now your critiquing on how he holds her..... No offence but Id take episode 7 kiss any time of day. Does a moment call a forceful kiss not necessarily, I think him putting her on the desk was force enough for me. I might sound perverted but Im not gonna lie I needed it slower just so I can enjoy the moments the way a perve would.

Dang girl, well said. I get the impression that you're analyzing this to a context way beyond what I intended. For something I rambled about so carelessly, I appreciate how serious you take this. Don't get me wrong, this drama is by far one of the best I've seen in a while but if my weird and random comments rub you the wrong way, I'll take a step back and return to silent lurking.

We're cool right?

• Like 11

wow.... Didn't think the writer would play the amenisia card... But it was played! 

I think it is harder for me when the girl remembers and the guy doesn't.  I was okay up to the point when KC said, if you miss me, just read the manhwa.   Although I was sad for KC that he was just a character in the story, I feel so sorry for YJ as she has to read his storyline with SH.  

And the preview totally confused me!  Is KC in her world?!  Or is it someone that looks like him?  I am wondering if when YJ was creating KC when she was younger, maybe she indirectly got inspired by someone she saw in the past?  That's why someone like KC can exist in her world.... I still think the title "W" refers to "double you".  So maybe there are two KC?

Also, I wonder if there is a way for YJ to return to the comic even if KC doesn't think of her.  Like maybe she can be drawn in and enter the comic that way.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, camichi said:

she's in the manhwa world!! there is many stills weeks ago showing the scene with her wearing the purple doctor's outfit with Kang Cheol in his world's hospital (purple symbole was shown), and other stills shoing her wearing the doctor's white coat in front of the manhwa's hospital whilee Kang Cheol wa in front of the hospital with his black car!! 

the scene where she bumbed in Kang Cheol trying to get her marriage ring was the day Kang Cheol was discharged from the hospital like back when hee was discharged in the start of the drama but this time with no meemory of Yeon Joo!! :tears: 

14 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:
3 hours ago, poisonic said:

I'm disappointed with what KC did at the end of ep 8. I was hoping that he would fight for her, but no, he completely gave up everything and YJ in the blink of an eye, that action was so unheroic. And now my poor girl is going to suffer alone while manages to arrange KC's Richard Simmons life and helps him have a happy ending with another woman. :mellow:

He didn't give up "in the blink of an eye", Cheol was willing to spend as much time as he could with Yeon Joo, but ever since she got pulled into his world things started to change & not for the better. It wasn't an instant decision and I'm sure he came up with countless things, but in the end asking Yeon Joo to write that in as a dream was the only way for everything to go back to how it was. The real culprit would stop at nothing to kill her and there's no real way to stop it since he was stuck in her world & not the manhwa. 

add to it he was like a ghost and can't be stopped and who can appeare and disappeare in a blink of an eye without anyone being able to do anything!! 

Kang Cheol said it clearly..."he can't see Yeon Joo getting killed in front of his eyes!!" he can't put her in that danger!! he was traumatised enough by the loss of all his family and losing Yeon Joo the same way wasn't something he can allow!! 

for someone like Kang Cheol who always faught for his own will and self-controle over his life to only give up that for her safety (and the people hee cares about) is a big sacrifice!! he was willing to keep living a lie, living in hell everyday to catch a culprit that can't b caught only so they'll be safe!! 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just checked on the MBC website and it lists W episode 9 as broadcasting at 10 pm, so I think we'll get a second episode this week. Yay!

So, to see a silver lining in a cloud, while it was disappointing not to have a second episode last week, I'm glad that we're not having to wait a week after the episode 8 cliffhanger ending. :) 

@stroppyse Yup i thk in tbe end it worked out well that last week ep 8 was cancelled.cause now atleast we only need to wait 24h for ep9 instead of 6days.

Ive chk MBC facebook pg. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1299459590087085&id=128219733877749

This is a link on a video of Lee jong suk on W set.

Super stoked ep9 will be with us in 10hrs.

@thea2410 those gifs so heartbreaking. He looks at his fingets feeling sth is missing. And yeonjoo .. I wanna cry with her

@sakura2016 i thk so too. Although im not sure when it will hit him but his heart knows her. If he could look at her the firsttime and felt shes the key. Whoseto say it wont happen again. Although him not knowing her now that it has been rewritten its also romantic to see him fall for her again although at the expense of yeonjoo being super sad ryt now. I would love to see tenderness and recognition in kang chul's eyes again. We just hit halfway point of this drama but the ups and downs. I cant believe we felt so much in just 8 ep. Ppl on naver were commenting how dramatic ep 8 was that it felt like an episode before finale (like an ep 15) so writernim kudos to you. W so far stays awesome cause of a constantly moving storyline that keeps us guessing throwing out hypothesis cheering and then crying and of course electric chemistry between LJS and HHJ.

• Like 10

After watching episode 7, I swear I feel like I'm in English class ... from why, who, context, purpose and variables LOL

From the preview it looks like we might be getting an identity for the Killer. If it's using the characters we know, it could be the prosecutor or even his best friend/bodyguard. If it's the prosecutor then it would make sense, if it's his best friend - KC wouldn't be able to accept that. However since the bodyguard disappears whenever faceless is around it's possible. It could even be that reporter friend of his.... or an entirely new character (which I would rather have). 

With YJ I wonder if it's because she held on to the ring that she was able to remember everything. 

Is YJ back in her own world, have both worlds completely merged into the one or are we getting an overlap? 

Ahhhhh my heads hurting from all these assumptions. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, i_need_ep9 said:

Dang girl, well said. I get the impression that you're analyzing this to a context way beyond what I intended. For something I rambled about so carelessly, I appreciate how serious you take this. Don't get me wrong, this drama is by far one of the best I've seen in a while but if my weird and random comments rub you the wrong way, I'll take a step back and return to silent lurking.

We're cool right?

No harm done! Just thought that since you took the time to write a lengthy post I would give a proper reply even though I disagreed. Sometimes its quite alright to have those criticisms but I just wanted you to hopefully understand my point of view and keep enjoying the drama as intended. You do not by any means have to go back to lurking. Im sure you are not the only one to think that so its quite alright.

Yes were cool :)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, i_need_ep9 said:

We're cool right?

oh!! why back to silent lurking chingu?!! :( we'd love to read your posts sharing your thoughts and love for W with us!! :wub: make sur to come back with more posts after today's episode or I'll hunt you in your dreams!! :P 

11 minutes ago, churasan said:

wow.... Didn't think the writer would play the amenisia card... But it was played! 

I think it is harder for me when the girl remembers and the guy doesn't.  I was okay up to the point when KC said, if you miss me, just read the manhwa.   Although I was sad for KC that he was just a character in the story, I feel so sorry for YJ as she has to read his storyline with SH.  

And the preview totally confused me!  Is KC in her world?!  Or is it someone that looks like him?  I am wondering if when YJ was creating KC when she was younger, maybe she indirectly got inspired by someone she saw in the past?  That's why someone like KC can exist in her world.... I still think the title "W" refers to "double you".  So maybe there are two KC?

Also, I wonder if there is a way for YJ to return to the comic even if KC doesn't think of her.  Like maybe she can be drawn in and enter the comic that way.

as long as the amnesia is used the write way it's will be in great use for our OTP relationship and journey!! it was used in "I Can Here Your Voice" but it was used the right way and gave a push to the characters and their journey!! I really loved it though I was dying at the same time but in a good way!! :D

it's Yeon Joo is in Kang Cheol's world not Kang Cheol in hers!! the scene where he told her "it's a beautiful ring" was when he was discharged from the hospital of his world!! and she did make herself part of his world as a doctor in his world's hospital!!

• Like 5