[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Lee Jong Suk Shows His Goofy Side in ‘W’ Shots

David Song, Aug. 4, 2016, 9:47 a.m.

YG Entertainment has just released some behind the scenes shots of their newest actor Lee Jong Suk from the drama ‘W’ on August 3rd! He may be charming and charismatic on screen, but when the camera isn’t rolling you can see him messing around and being his happy go lucky self. Lee Jong Suk shows off his beaming smile, strange dance moves, and more as he gets comfortable and becomes his natural self.

080416_lee_jong_suk_01.jpg

080416_lee_jong_suk_02.jpg

080416_lee_jong_suk_03.jpg

Lee Jong Suk (born 14 September 1989) is a South Korean actor and model. He debuted in 2005 as a runway model, and is well known to be the youngest male model ever of the Seoul Collection program for Seoul Fashion Week. In 2013, Lee ranked respectively in fifth place according to a survey entitled 'Actors Who Lit Up 2013' by Gallup Korea, one of the most recognized awards in Korea for the entertainment industry.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-shows-his-goofy-side-in-w-shots/

• Like 13

new to the thread :o

i had been anticipating the drama, since i like LJS... and i had expected fluff. but i don't think i expected to be THIS. STRESSED. OUT.

argh. the possibilities. who exactly is that who's trying to kill him? it doesn't look like Dad has control over the killer anymore. in the beginning, i thought maybe it could be the uncle... (just for manhwa kicks).. omg what if it's SH? a sin of the previous generation coming down for revenge in the next? XD ...but who could it be that would make sense? is it one of Dad's assistants? is it YJ's or Dad's dreams/nightmares? is it the manifestation of an angry fandom that wants loose ends tied up? XD; is it a fanfic that has taken over the manhwa world? XD;

and are they going to pull a deus ex machina on the manhwa plot so that a whole chunk of it was "just a dream"? because it now doesn't make sense in both worlds??

maybe i should have waited until this series ended before starting.  T_____T

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

More exposition to set up the next story arc. This is the conversation between Sung Moo and Yeon Joo at the dinner table after Yeon Joo has gone to the police station to look at the body of a drowning victim only to realize in relief that the body wasn't Kang Chul's because the body at the morgue was wearing a ring.  I was so relieved as well that the body wasn't Kang Chul's. Anyway, the entire conversation between Sung Moo and Yeon Joo is under the spoiler. Also, added the thought that YJ had as she was doing the dishes after that conversation. 

Reveal hidden contents

SM: What about you? Aren’t you eating?

JY: I don’t have any thoughts about food right now. I’ll eat later if I get hungry.

SM: Every day, you eat randomly as you will…will that do?

YJ: That’s right. I guess it’s become a habit since it’s a hospital.

SM: Where did you go with Soo Bong earlier? Going shopping seemed to be an excuse.

YJ: There was a phone call about a drowning victim, but it wasn’t him. Why doesn’t he appear? It’s been over a month. Any way I think about it, I think as Kang Chul died, he returned to the comic book. That’s probably right. Then again, he’s a comic book character, so that’s the right thing.

SM: Well…I don’t know that either.

YJ: There is something I’m curious about, dad. When the comic book says The End, what happens after that? Does that world just end also? Or, even though we aren’t aware of them, do they continue to live on their own happily? Why…you know that fairy tales always have the same ending…they all lived happily ever after. But, do they all live happily to an old age before they die, or as the book ends, do they just stop?

SM: Yeon Joo, like other people, would you like me to draw something and make Kang Chul live again?

YJ: No. It’s not like that. There is no reason to do that, dad.

SM: There is a reason that I can’t. And, there is a reason that I won’t. Last week, the police came to the house while you weren’t here. (flashback of police bringing SM’s broken computer back to him) They brought my computer back to me, though I had thrown it away. (flashback to SM destroying his computer) The police had taken it as evidence. They returned it to me since their examination was complete.

YJ: Is that right? I didn’t know. 

SM: When I received it back, I wondered if I should resurrect that guy. He was not able to kill me, shooting a gun without an essence, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. No, it’s that he didn’t do it. (He’s implying that KC knew that the gun that he brought from his world would not have efficacy in SM’s world.) I know Kang Chul the best, the kind of guy he is. Since he gave me a chance to live, I thought perhaps I should give him a chance as well. (flashback to SM trying to erase The End from the screen.) But, I couldn’t erase it, so I quit. 

YJ: Why wasn’t it changeable?

SM: Who knows? That guy and me, maybe because we each betrayed each other and so we’ve become completely separated. That’s the way I feel. I don’t think I’m able to draw him any more. 

YJ: I see.

SM: The reason I can’t draw him is that. The reason I won’t draw him is because of you. Do you know why you kept getting dragged into his world?

YJ: No.

SM: I think I know now. After reading the last words he wrote to you, I realized. You’ve become an integral part of that world. In other words, you’ve become the female lead character. That’s why it has to end here. You’re a real person. You’re my daughter. And, you’re your mother’s daughter. Isn’t that right?

YJ: (slowly nodding) Yes.

SM: That’s why W has just ended like that.

Later, as YJ is doing the dishes, she has this thought to herself: However, what does The End really mean? Was Yoon So Hee able to recover the body and give him a funeral? Or is he still floating in the cold water? Forever. Time without end. Alone.

aweseome, thank you for the translations chingu deul @stroppyse

26 minutes ago, juju84 said:

I'm late today. 
First of all wanna say thank you to all the recappers, screencaps, translators and video uploads. Guys, you are awesome as always.
And just one sentence before I go to backreading and regaining my sanity:

My brain Exploded!:scream:

lols chingu! @juju84 did you see our brains scattered along the way while you're coming here?

• Like 8

Just now, Harukogirl said:

OMG THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!

I can't. I can't even.

HOW DO I WAIT FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!???????!!!!!???????????!!!! 

I KNOW!! 

I am literally dead after that episode...and I didn't even watch it with subtitles.. gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.. kill me now.. Why isn't today Wednesday!! How will i live?! 

Why am I living?!!!! Dear Lord!!

Guys...if I disappear from here, send an ambulance to my home... pretty sure one of these days I'll die of a stroke induced by W!

Ten more episodes... my heart will never survive this!!!

• Like 9

Kang Chul’s letter to Yeonjoo wasn’t shown clearly, but what I got from the last paragraph

‘After I knew the truth of my life, I decided to leave. The main character who is looking for the killer becomes the killer. There’s no other ending that fit other than this.

Well… Good bye’

Conversation by Yeonjoo and her professor. I couldn’t translate it words by words. Some of it might be from my guessing because I’m not fluent in Korean. Hope it could help by waiting for the sub in the next few hours…

Spoiler

Yeonjoo: Professor?

Prof: Is your dad going somewhere?

Yeonjoo: He is going to New Zealand

Prof: He is already going to jungle? It’s not good for him tough…

Yeonjoo: It has no use to stop him by words only. Oh, and he isn’t travelling but he’s visiting his friend who lives there

Prof: Oh… You haven’t done any treatment to your hair?

Yeonjoo: Pardon?

Prof: What are you wearing? (looking at Yeonjoo’s shirt)

Yeonjoo: Why are you being like this?

Prof: Let’s go out. I’ll buy lunch for you

Yeonjoo: Lunch? No, it’s okay, I’m not hungry

Prof: …. (uh I think he’s threatening her)

Yeonjoo: What’s wrong with him?

(at the restaurant)

Yeonjoo: Professor, I think this is a little bit strange (?) You haven’t say anything how are you suddenly making me to attend a blind date?

Prof: You want to date, right? Have you been dating these days?

Yeonjoo: I don’t have a wish to date tough…

Prof: You don’t have boyfriend. I have checked it and you don’t have a boyfriend and your hair is like that. That’s why you need a boyfriend. Just consider that you are lucky

Yeonjoo: Why are you saying nonsense like this? So what’s wrong if I don’t take care with my hair…

Prof: Don’t say that this is nonsense and sit!

Yeonjoo: Yes

Prof: You, how long since your last blind date?

Yeonjoo: Blind date? I think it’s been 6 months

Prof: Look at you, tsk tsk… Hey, your father pities you that he wrote a romance in his manhwa with and used your name. Huh?

Yeonjoo: Yeah, it seems like that

Prof: Aigoo, we’re here (signaling his hands to the person behind Yeonjoo. Yeonjoo turned around and first, we saw a handsome man walking. Yeonjoo smiled, but when the man changed his direction and revealed a different man, Yeonjoo’s expression changed. [He is the actor who played in she was pretty])

Prof: He’s handsome right?

Yeonjoo: Handsome?!

Prof: From his looks only he’s a man

*excuse me for lolling at the cameo* :lol::lol:

He even use his name character Kim Poong ho.. I think the Lala also made a cameo, the woman who was with Soobong, who asked him to draw the manhwa's character eyes as big as cookie.. hahaha

I never thought that in this comic situation, Yeonjoo suddenly fell into the water and found Kang Chul there. When she came out, the word 'end' has changed to 'to be continued'

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, stellarshimmers said:

...And we have a winner!:lol: Hahahahahajk. You got it! ;)

That's probably the reason they already sleep on the same bed... *wink*wink*

Wait, maybe THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED???!!!!??? :heart:

Because in the preview, YJ is super shocked and say 'Marriage/Married????"

37a7f43b2f.jpg

What if to get her out of jail, he made it so they were married? Like he told the cops they had been secretly married and that's why no one knew who she was??? Because she's still wearing her prison uniform when she says "marriage???" and then when she's out she's wearing a ring...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't live till Wednesday~!!!!!!  :dizzy:

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

More exposition to set up the next story arc. This is the conversation between Sung Moo and Yeon Joo at the dinner table after Yeon Joo has gone to the police station to look at the body of a drowning victim only to realize in relief that the body wasn't Kang Chul's because the body at the morgue was wearing a ring.  I was so relieved as well that the body wasn't Kang Chul's. Anyway, the entire conversation between Sung Moo and Yeon Joo is under the spoiler. Also, added the thought that YJ had as she was doing the dishes after that conversation. 

Reveal hidden contents

SM: What about you? Aren’t you eating?

JY: I don’t have any thoughts about food right now. I’ll eat later if I get hungry.

SM: Every day, you eat randomly as you will…will that do?

YJ: That’s right. I guess it’s become a habit since it’s a hospital.

SM: Where did you go with Soo Bong earlier? Going shopping seemed to be an excuse.

YJ: There was a phone call about a drowning victim, but it wasn’t him. Why doesn’t he appear? It’s been over a month. Any way I think about it, I think as Kang Chul died, he returned to the comic book. That’s probably right. Then again, he’s a comic book character, so that’s the right thing.

SM: Well…I don’t know that either.

YJ: There is something I’m curious about, dad. When the comic book says The End, what happens after that? Does that world just end also? Or, even though we aren’t aware of them, do they continue to live on their own happily? Why…you know that fairy tales always have the same ending…they all lived happily ever after. But, do they all live happily to an old age before they die, or as the book ends, do they just stop?

SM: Yeon Joo, like other people, would you like me to draw something and make Kang Chul live again?

YJ: No. It’s not like that. There is no reason to do that, dad.

SM: There is a reason that I can’t. And, there is a reason that I won’t. Last week, the police came to the house while you weren’t here. (flashback of police bringing SM’s broken computer back to him) They brought my computer back to me, though I had thrown it away. (flashback to SM destroying his computer) The police had taken it as evidence. They returned it to me since their examination was complete.

YJ: Is that right? I didn’t know. 

SM: When I received it back, I wondered if I should resurrect that guy. He was not able to kill me, shooting a gun without an essence, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. No, it’s that he didn’t do it. (He’s implying that KC knew that the gun that he brought from his world would not have efficacy in SM’s world.) I know Kang Chul the best, the kind of guy he is. Since he gave me a chance to live, I thought perhaps I should give him a chance as well. (flashback to SM trying to erase The End from the screen.) But, I couldn’t erase it, so I quit. 

YJ: Why wasn’t it changeable?

SM: Who knows? That guy and me, maybe because we each betrayed each other and so we’ve become completely separated. That’s the way I feel. I don’t think I’m able to draw him any more. 

YJ: I see.

SM: The reason I can’t draw him is that. The reason I won’t draw him is because of you. Do you know why you kept getting dragged into his world?

YJ: No.

SM: I think I know now. After reading the last words he wrote to you, I realized. You’ve become an integral part of that world. In other words, you’ve become the female lead character. That’s why it has to end here. You’re a real person. You’re my daughter. And, you’re your mother’s daughter. Isn’t that right?

YJ: (slowly nodding) Yes.

SM: That’s why W has just ended like that.

Later, as YJ is doing the dishes, she has this thought to herself: However, what does The End really mean? Was Yoon So Hee able to recover the body and give him a funeral? Or is he still floating in the cold water? Forever. Time without end. Alone.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME TRANSLATION!!!!!!! :))))))

• Like 8

@stroppyse   Yeah, he's threatening her. I didn't catch it all, but he said "if your not at the elevators in 5 minutes, then -------" - I didn't understanding the actual threat, haha

EDIT --  Whoops responded to the wrong translation, sorry. You got that part in your translation - the entire thing, too. Haha. Now I can't find the one I was responding to...lol

Thanks for the translations~!

• Like 7

Wah, it's like: You wanted a killer? Now you have it! And a creepy one at that.:sweatingbullets:
Hmm, was my guess correct and KC is not the only one who gained his will and independence? Maybe it's SM's obsessive desire to kill KC that brought the hooded man to life?
What is his intention I wonder? If he tragets YJ, is it because she is a hindrance to a story (a stranger) or because KC loves her?

Anyway, looks like Daddy's retirement is too soon. Now KC is the least of his worries.

• Like 7

Guest dominjoonssi

according to the written preview for EP7 on MBC's site (translated from the Chinese translation at Baidu Forum):

KC: I'm very afraid, that I may not be able to see you (YJ) again.

KC wakes up from sleep as if nothing has happened, while YJ has been re-arrested as a prison escapee in KC's world.

YJ set a new goal for KC['s character] and started a sequel which belongs to the two of them only.

Even though KC has decided to give up looking for the real murderer, the real murderer is going after YJ instead.

12 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Wait, maybe THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED???!!!!??? :heart:

Because in the preview, YJ is super shocked and say 'Marriage/Married????"

What is to get her out of jail, he made it so they were married? Like he told the cops they had been secretly married and that's why no one knew who she was??? Because she's still wearing her prison uniform when she says "marriage???" and then when she's out she's wearing a ring...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't live till Wednesday~!!!!!!  :dizzy:

I repeat what I said before... Thats how I see it - with one Strike KC can say - she did not gave you her ID to protect me because I asked her to keep our relation a secret - and that was the reason too that she was on the roof. he can even lied that he went up to meet her but someone must follow him. So when she arrived later she rescued him but she did not know in that Moment how to react and was in Shock - so she run away. With that lie (make it the truth) he can explain everything. He can explain whe he visit her. Only how she could vanish ... öhm... yes.

I wish to see So Hees Face when KC introduce his Wife. :D

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, mappyminho said:

@RANIAZEID  .....IM GONNA GIVE U HUGS N HUGS CHINGU!!!!!!!!!!  bliss smileybliss smileybouquet smiley

THEYRE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheerleader pink mousecheerleader pink mousecheerleader pink mouse

MY FANGIRL BRAIN EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!!!!!   hard love pink mouse

heheheheheehh hugs hugs

but maybe they ll pretend that they r married?

altho i think their marriage should be real in webton world so he can get her out of prison :D 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

heheheheheehh hugs hugs

but maybe they ll pretend that they r married?

altho i think their marriage should be real in webton world so he can get her out of prison :D 

i wish i can be a superman or something and fly to korea and steal the next episode and upload it now 

omg...

lol lol lol cant wait...

• Like 14