[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 minutes ago, HallyuMint said:

Can someone tell me does KC have his memory of his time in oh yon joe s world or does he forget he is a manhwa character 

what does he say to her in the jail scene

He remember everything... he remember everything and shocked why he wake up in W world and saved while he should be dead

• Like 4

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! MY KANG CHEOL IS SAVED AND YEON JOO IS BACK TO THE HIS WORLD!!!! :heart: 

I knew he's still alive since Seong Moo couldn't controle the manhwa which meant that Kang Cheol was still in controle!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was like a crazy watching that moment saying over an over: "Kang Cheol is alive...Kang Cheol is alive...Kang Cheol is alive..." and I was laughing of happiness with Yeon Joo for getting back to Kang Cheol's world!! she like "circumstances be damned!! I'm in Kang Cheol's world which means he's alive and I'll see him!!" I'm dying!! :w00t:

I think that Kang Cheol won't think that all he lived was a dream but that he was saved so he'll remember all he went through as reality not a dream/lie!!

AND THAT PREVIEW!!!!!! THEY ARE KILLING ME!!! MY LOVELY OTP ARE HAPPY AND LOVEY DOVEY!! :love: AND SHE CONFESSED!!! :o:heart: AND HE PROPOSED TO HER?!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! :love: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE THROUGH ALL THIS WAITING!!!!  :dizzy: but he disapeared in front of him and he was sad and helpless watching her vanishing in front of his eyes not able to do anything to keep her by his side!! that's sad!! I hate that!! :bawling: 

and WHO is this hooded man?!! I think he can tranport through dimentions like Kang Cheol because he's only reason to exist is killing Kang Cheol so he will fallow him every where to do that even through dimensions!! I want to kill Seong Moo for creating such a character that he didn't even gave him any limits that he can do anything and everything to kill Kang Cheol!! :angry: and Now he wants to kill Yeon Joo for always saving Kang Cheol!!! well at least Kang Cheol have many reasons to live for now like LOVING AND PROTECTING our Yeon Joo!! :love: but that hooded man has to be stoped or our OTP will always be in danger!! 

I NEED TO WATCH THE EPISODE RAW BUT I HAVE WEDDING AND I'LL HAVE A BREAKDROWN NOW!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO? I WANT TO WATCH MY DRAMA!!! :bawling: 

I just need to say thank you so much to all the live recapers for the live recap, screencaps and videos!! I only managed to know about this episode thanks to you since the live streeming was dead for me!! I'm really gratful!! :wub: 

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

And Yeon Joo ahh who in the right mind will smile when they find out that they are back in the prison? :lol: (but how come she's wearing the prisoner clothes while transporting when she's not in her own world?)

maybe SB drew her in a prisoner's outfit? that's why she's wearing it or maybe she used the one she wore before...I remeber she's still wearing it in the real world after disappearing infront of KC! hehe

• Like 4

the poor faceless killer looking creepy and cool at same time *-* are those people okay though??

i dont think he is from YJ's world too. or else his head wouldnt look like a screen but just black like writer didnt know who to put as this character.. but the screen thing feels like he is from manhwa-verse

Spoiler

pPybjN.jpgkv49A7.jpgNEan3N.jpg81qakr.jpgaE9ljR.jpg

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Is it possible that YJ's idea to SB was to make it all like KC's dream?

That's how she went back to prison and he just woke up wondering why he's still alive.

What I like about taht - and I hope you are right... this is his Nightmare. Again and again he drawn every Night. THis is the REason he can´t sleep and he needs the Gun to give him the Feeling to be safe. But this Time he would be rescued on the End of the Dream.

Maybe he can sleep better in the future.

But it doesn´t really matter if it was a Dream for him - or he woke up after he was rescued and brought back. But I still like the idea..

I believed he would not go to see her after feeling guilty - but because she is back in Jail he have to run to her to save her. So somehow it is not soo bad that she need him now again. :D And when everyoen believes that she is his Woman - they - as I guess - would not made her the culprit anymore. It woud explain too why she was on the Roof and I hope KC will create her an ID this time. He can do that kind of stuff. 

• Like 8

Usually the fun and thrill dies after epi 7 or 8 in Kdrama (perhaps it was just me) but I hope it will continues after epi 8.  I don't wish to see too many heavy melo scenes in this W.. since the main focus is thriller scenes right? separation is unavoidable otherwise no story plot for us to see though.. so more action packed pls!! for now the drama pace is really nice for me !!

btw.. is OHY dad already dead? otherwise how can OHY stay with KC right? Moreover, KC killed her dad instantly. shouldn't OHY hate KC even more.. if that's the case then Love is so blind.. because I wouldn't choose a murderer as my lover who killed my loved ones..

No matter how provoked you are, it is wrong to kill a person.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, snowy21 said:

Usually the fun and thrill dies after epi 7 or 8 in Kdrama (perhaps it was just me) but I hope it will continues after epi 8.  I don't wish to see too many heavy melo scenes in this W.. since the main focus is thriller scenes right? separation is unavoidable otherwise no story plot for us to see though.. so more action packed pls!! for now the drama pace is really nice for me !!

btw.. is OHY dad already dead? otherwise how can OHY stay with KC right? Moreover, KC killed her dad instantly. shouldn't OHY hate KC even more.. if that's the case then Love is so blind.. because I wouldn't choose a murderer as my lover who killed my loved ones..

they pass this part really fast on this episode i wait more emotional thinking on yj's part just like you -_- 

her dad isnt dead by the way he is going to vacation to his friend with a plane? i dont know korean this much i understand from livestream :)  he was so much like his normal human self while explaining YJ that he tried cont the story yet he couldnt.(they show us that he tried deleting 'the end' with pen but it didnt work) i really liked the daughter father talk in this ep<3 hope he gets better with his family by the end of drama!

• Like 8

if YJ was the one who start it, is it possible that YJ is the only one who can end it too?? ;)

if YJ decide to end the story, despite his feeling maybe KC will be end because YG was the original creator :vicx:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Let me answer with a phrase from W

This was used to be an Action Story - when did it became a Romance Story.

W is not only a Action Story - Rom Com too. But I trust that we will get more great Episodes.

For Oh Yeon Joos Dad - no he is not dead. And right now he is more in Peace than years before - he even quit drinking and has a better contact with YJ. So somehow this Impact helped him to get back on his Feets.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Its not OHY dear its OYJ lol....and no he's not dead he's on vacation with his friends to new zealand..... 

• Like 6

Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

What I like about taht - and I hope you are right... this is his Nightmare. Again and again he drawn every Night. THis is the REason he can´t sleep and he needs the Gun to give him the Feeling to be safe. But this Time he would be rescued on the End of the Dream.

Maybe he can sleep better in the future.

But it doesn´t really matter if it was a Dream for him - or he woke up after he was rescued and brought back. But I still like the idea..

I believed he would not go to see her after feeling guilty - but because she is back in Jail he have to run to her to save her. So somehow it is not soo bad that she need him now again. :D And when everyoen believes that she is his Woman - they - as I guess - would not made her the culprit anymore. It woud explain too why she was on the Roof and I hope KC will create her an ID this time. He can do that kind of stuff. 

Oooh! Yeah, I hope he sleeps better if this happens.

• Like 5