[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

so he tries to kiss her everytime he meets her ?? hahaHHAHAHAHAH :w00t:

yeah I guess so...I think kiss will happen too...when he  visits her in the real world...maybe it's Kang chul's way of saying "you're not dreaming girl"....

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

CR @irenetan my god... LJS and his and his wonderful lips LOL... can't wait to see when HHJ kiss him back.

OMO!!! I was going to continue my trackingback since my last post sent me to this page but I ended up with this gif!! :wub: how am I supposed to concentrate again?!!! :w00t: :wub: he's so manly and swoon worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

yeah I guess so...I think kiss will happen too...when he  visits her in the real world...maybe it's Kang chul's way of saying "you're not dreaming girl"....

btw on weibo there is an infoo that they kisssedd a looott during filming hahahah nd pd kept repeating some kissing scenes hahahah

• Like 4

btw on weibo there is an infoo that they kisssedd a looott during filming hahahah nd pd kept repeating some kissing scenes hahahah

really?? I guess PD-nim wants to film all angles of the kiss...yeah! I want to see the BTS of that kissing scene... kkekekekeke...hope there will be lot's of kisses in W...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

really?? I guess PD-nim wants to film all angles of the kiss...yeah! I want to see the BTS of that kissing scene... kkekekekeke...hope there will be lot's of kisses in W...

hahahahahah i think they ll keep them for the director's DVD cur they won't show them in BTS :D or just a bit hahahah

• Like 4

hahahahahah i think they ll keep them for the director's DVD cur they won't show them in BTS :D or just a bit hahahah

arrggghh!!! Evil MBC...well it's smart move...I understand since it's the way they can earn more money...I just hope they will show a sneak peak of it... I hope there'll be a lot of advertisers for W... that there won't be a slot to be left...ahahahaha

• Like 2

7 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

guys I know we're all excited with the drama ... but don't forget to follow soompi rules...no quoting of images pls... so that we won't have a taste of warning in our thread...anyway Rania thank's for posting presscon photos... as expected you're our savior... and @ohnoitscindy too...

thank you for the reminder and add mmy voice to yours, thank you Rania and @ohnoitscindy

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

arrggghh!!! Evil MBC...well it's smart move...I understand since it's the way they can earn more money...I just hope they will show a sneak peak of it... I hope there'll be a lot of advertisers for W... that there won't be a slot to be left...ahahahaha

hahahahahahha welll that's what all channel do :D 

let s just pray that W will be successful so we can get those D-Cut

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the reminder and add mmy voice to yours, thank you Rania and @ohnoitscindy

yeh thank u ^_^ 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

True, true. They are a bit slow on the updates lol but I think they're worthwhile. I remember reading koala's website many years ago (when she would post about YEH all the time) but now it's full of crazy, rabid fans. It doesn't help that she doesn't do anything to control it so those people just keep coming back... 

Ah, yes, I forgot that Section TV only air on Sundays... I guess they are just going to air it after the first two episodes... lol. Is it like this with other dramas? I know with films, it's never an issue because they will always air before the film's release date lol. 

Ahhh, it's nothing. I have too much time on my hand and it's always fun spazzing and being excited with you guys! All the props should rightly go to @Rania Zeid though! Girl is always updating the thread! haha

yes, that's bad, speacially when things turnes too bad and comments starts getting too irrespectful!!

really?!! it's a good thing anyway, it will hep to attract more fan who didn't start watching it yet!! I hope the drama does super well!! :D

we are greatful to all of you!! :D 

7 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Cartoon hero meets doctor in new sci-fi drama

By Lee Haye-ah

SEOUL, July 18 (Yonhap) -- A 30-year-old doctor who never thought she was cut out for the job is one day drawn into one of her father's webtoons and meets its hero -- the handsome, rich, and altogether perfect Kang Chul.

That's the romance side of "W," the new MBC TV series scheduled to air this week. But it's only one of many genres the drama aims to cover, according to its director Jung Dae-yoon, who claimed it's the first of its kind for Korean TV.

"It's the story of a man and a woman who discover their reason for existence while living in different dimensions in Seoul in 2016," he said in a press conference where he was joined by some of the main actors, including Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk. "There's suspense, horror, comedy and romance."

As the story goes back and forth between reality and the virtual world inside the webtoon of the same name, "W," Dr. Oh Yeon-joo (Han) struggles to keep Kang alive as the Olympic gold medalist and media mogul falls into one dangerous situation after another.

The two are soon inseparable, much to the dismay of Oh's father and Kang's creator, the cartoonist Oh Sung-moo (Kim Eui-sung).

Lee Jong-suk (L) and Han Hyo-joo pose for a photo during a press conference on their upcoming TV drama "W" at the MBC headquarters in Seoul on July 18, 2016. (Yonhap)

"Even though the setting is a fantasy, there were moments as I acted when it felt very real," said Han, who is appearing in her first TV series in six years. "It's my hope and wish that our viewers will also be drawn into the setting. I've already fallen deep into it and it's a lot of fun and very original."

Both Han and Lee confessed to choosing the drama for its script.

read full article here:

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/07/18/0200000000AEN20160718010400315.html

is the drama sci-fic?!!! I know it's fiction but not science fiction!! 

"There's suspense, horror, comedy and romance." yes!! I believe the long preview covered all those for us which is great to give the audiences a real look of what's waiting for them which is a GREAT drama!!! :w00t:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I hope newbies will read soompi rules first so that there's no need to remind them

hahahahahahha welll that's what all channel do :D 

let s just pray that W will be successful so we can get those D-Cut

yeh thank u ^_^ 

I'll really join you in that prayer... I guess one more day to go!...

we're still a hot thread up to now...daebak!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, an-naum said:

I just drop by to say hai. I.am.bz for Mon & Tues due.to.work. Hopefully i am free enuff for this Wed. Havent check the.presscon.

hii theree yeh hope u ll be free to join us here on wed :), there were lot of goodies today :D 

• Like 4