[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

4 hours ago, mview said:

Oh my, the long teaser gives some more information, but also more questions.

So KC can change his destiny, regardless what OYJ's father drew?

OYJ also appears in and out the webtoon?

The plot thickens!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!! there is many more questions rising now, like how did Kang Cheol managed to escape the accident, who drew the scenes of Yeon Joo saving him and him searching for her, her father was on the rooftop (stabed?) how? 

and we really need the translation!!! :blink: there is the scene where Kang Cheol was talking on the phone and I think he was saying that all Yeon Joo's nonsence is true while holding himself from crying!! and I feel like crying for him now!! :tears:

5 hours ago, MarieJose said:

I hate to say this so early it makes me feel so noisy and spoiled and very very greedy kkkkkkk but is it wrong for me to ask for translations ??? Kkkk i mean not for the teaser because i know for sure we will have it sooner or later but i'm talking about the press conf .. i heard they asked a lot of questions and wanna know em and know their answers ... is it possible ?? @Rania Zeid sorry if i'm being annoying but do you have an idea ?? In drama land do we usually have translations for the press conf  ?? (I remember in pinocchio we didn'tt have much  :/ i hope it's not the case with W too ) and thank you for the updates as alwaysssss... i really admire your dedication tot he thread!! Fighting !!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made me burst into laughters!! that's what I was wishing for myself!! this drama is turning us too greedy!! :lol: 

I know there is some videos can be translated but it depends on the fans fallowing the drama if they can afford it or not since there is dramas where it's fans have more knowledge to the korean language and some dramas don't!! 

I agree with you, that you Rania for all your updates!! :D 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, andy78 said:

Lee Jong-suk returns as a murderer for ‘W’

Hide contents

Green Snake Media

Model turned actor Lee Jong-suk returns to the small screen as a murderer for the upcoming MBC drama “W.”

The first stills for the drama, released on Monday, show Lee being apprehended by the police and taken to jail and court.

Lee can also be seen sporting an orange prison jumpsuit and holding a piercing gaze as he is restrained by a group of officers.

Lee will be playing the role of Kang-chul an imaginary character in the webtoon “W.” He has been described as an 18-year-old gold medalist and national star who also owns a broadcasting company and has a vast refinery of wealth at his disposal.

Lee will be acting alongside actress Han Hyo-joo, who will be playing the role of a rookie doctor who gets sucked into the webtoon “W” and builds a romantic relationship with Lee.

Hide contents

Green Snake Media

In anticipation for the drama, Green Snake Media released the first stills and revealed that Lee‘s character has a haunting past that catches up to him and leads to murder charges. After he is convicted of murder, Kang-chul explodes with rage but is restrained by the correctional officers.

The drama “W” is scheduled to air at 10 p.m on Wednesday.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607181059443648327_2

[V Report Plus] Backstage with ‘W’ drama cast

Hide contents

Naver V app

Model turned actor Lee Jong-suk took to Naver V app to broadcast a backstage interview with the cast of his upcoming drama “W” on Monday.

Hide contents

Naver V app

The broadcast comically starts with actor Lee Si-un apologizing to viewers that he came out first instead of Lee Jong-suk.

The cast of the drama each introduced themselves and then answered questions about filming. They proceeded to answer fan questions from the live chat. They covered topics such as best couple on set, which character is in the webtoon and which is in the real world, and the estimated viewer rates for the drama.

Hide contents

Naver V app

They ended the broadcast with a closing statement from each of the cast members and asked fans to watch the drama “W” which is scheduled to air on Wednesday.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607181535185548087_2

wow it seems that her father really hates his character and is trying hard to kill him!!!i wonder why he wants to finish his story like this...sad end for his popular hero!

I didn't like the 1st article much, I at least felt it' not giving the right character discreption for Kang Cheol, 1st aying that Lee Jong Seok came back with a role of a murderer when Kang Cheol isn't a muderer, he only got fraimed (and convected apparently) for his family murder that he didn't commit. then they said that he's a 18 years old yong man who is a golden medalist winner and national star who also owns a huge wealth at his disposal when he actually earned that weath that he earned by his own effert and at older age after returning after some years of disapearance!! and lastly they are saying that he has a past that comes back hunting him which leads to murder chages, are they saying that his past will lead to "future" muder charges? we never heard of this and the stills aren't showing that!! and if they are talking about revealing his past then why changes (in the plural)? he have one murder charge which is related to his family murder case, unless every member of his murdered family will have a seperated case!! 

maybe I'm reading too much into it but I want the articles to be careful in giving the drama's right concept and discreption since it can influence the readers choice to watch or not the drama!! and reading the article, if I wasn't aware of what the drama was about and who Kang Cheol is I would think that we're in a drama with a hero who can be the villan at the end of the day which is not true!! this is just my take!! :) 

and back to the funny and cute v interview!! :D :wub:

her father is trying to kill the secret that only him and Kang Cheol know of plu he said he'd rather to prey than to be preyed on which means he's scrificing Kang Cheol in order to save himself from somethin/someone!! still I hate him for trying to kill my Kang Cheol at every turn!!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, aileex said:

W highlight via youtube

Ithank you for the YT video!! :) but I'll keep replaying the original video too http://tvcast.naver.com/v/989789  :)

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[18.07.2016] W-Two Worlds Presscon

I don't really know what they are saying (I only understood few words) but I was grinning from ear to ear to the entire video/press conference!! :wub:

6 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@mview what captured me most was the fact that the webtoon is still been written ... YJ's can read it and can see herself in it and knows what's happening and that KC is looking for her and so does the father !!!! And seems that the father can't help it and can't control it either that's why he broke his device !!!!

yeh!!! it's unpredictable even for them which make it even more thrilling and exciting!! :w00t: 

• Like 5

playful ljs on press con! He looks nervous though! 

Any chance if anyone had eng sub of the press con ? 

I undersfand bits and pieces but I want to know exactly what LJS said about the skinship... HHJ looked at him as if he's sprouting some nonsense lol.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, moomooz said:
playful ljs on press con! He looks nervous though! 

Any chance if anyone had eng sub of the press con ? 

I undersfand bits and pieces but I want to know exactly what LJS said about the skinship... HHJ looked at him as if he's sprouting some nonsense lol.

LJS was saying that there were too many skinship in the drama and then HHJ looked at him and asked "are you already tired of it?" Thats when you see LJS shyly said no.. :lol:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, parmma said:

c twitter

this shows Lee Jong Seok good nature!! most actors would do different thing like signing many autografs, making more v videos, ... things will please the fans and get them to see more of the actor but he chose to do volunteere work!! he made me love him even more!! :wub:

6 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Kekeke this scene will surely be too amusing & entertaining!...Kang Chul's expression was like "ok!so what do we have here?" as if he's just looking at a usual view :lol:

Yeon Joo on the other hand,what's with her doing that?is she intoxicated or in drugs or something or she's just really wayyy too unpredictable!hahaha i find her name Oh Yeon Joo just perfectly suits her character like whenever she does some unpredictable things the only thing that's left for you to say is "Oh Yeon Joo what is it again this time?":lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!! poor girl she was so disperate to do something like that but she ended up failing big time!! :lol: she should have known better as Kang Cheol's fan!! well she wouldn't be able to predict that!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes she's really unpredictable!!! :lol: but I think she wanted him to leave the room if he faced such situation which didn't work for her to her own embarressement!! :lol:

6 hours ago, MarieJose said:

The instrumentals used in the preview are sooo on point .. really !!! But still we don't know any OSTs for the drama .. usually they release one or part of it in the long preview right ?? 

yes!! they kept the mood of the trailer on spot, it was thrilling and calm depending on the scenes!! it was perfect!!

I really don't know about the OSTs, I saw some dramas doing that but don't know if all of them do it or not!!

5 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Just two more days... *eye twitches. I was doing okay with being patient but then the long preview came out and that patience flew right out the window! These next few days are going to feel soooooooo slow!

Anyway, another Naver real time update :3

Hyo Joo at #2, W at #3, and Lee Jong Suk at #4!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh patience was never there for me!!! :lol:

thank you for naver updates!! :D I'm so happy to see them in top 4 most trending!! :D 

• Like 6