[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 hours ago, adeleyam said:

LJS was saying that there were too many skinship in the drama and then HHJ looked at him and asked "are you already tired of it?" Thats when you see LJS shyly said no.. :lol:

kkyyyaaaa!!! more skinship... skinship overload ... I love it ...I'm looking forward in seeing it... wed. pls. come faster.... 

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

this shows Lee Jong Seok good nature!! most actors would do different thing like signing many autografs, making more v videos, ... things will please the fans and get them to see more of the actor but he chose to do volunteere work!! he made me love him even more!! :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!! poor girl she was so disperate to do something like that but she ended up failing big time!! :lol: she should have known better as Kang Cheol's fan!! well she wouldn't be able to predict that!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes she's really unpredictable!!! :lol: but I think she wanted him to leave the room if he faced such situation which didn't work for her to her own embarressement!! :lol:

oh I would be so embarassed too.. if I was Yeon Joo... but that was funny tho'

• Like 2

so in the long trailer, it kinda explained that time is very different in KC's world. When YJ was at the bus stop the previous night after getting help from KC to get out of the hospital quietly, the next morning is already 2 months later (KC asked how has she been and she thought only 30 mins have passed)..

7 years of series of the comic book is equivalent to 15 years of KC's life..

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

so in the long trailer, it kinda explained that time is very different in KC's world. When YJ was at the bus stop the previous night after getting help from KC to get out of the hospital quietly, the next morning is already 2 months later (KC asked how has she been and she thought only 30 mins have passed)..

7 years of series of the comic book is equivalent to 15 years of KC's life..

It doesn't make sense in this case ? If HHJ goes back to her world and stayed there for 2 years and KC would  be very old by then ? 

Hope thar KC can come to her world or otherwise. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

oooohhh daebak...they are trending ...and so our thread is a hot thread again... keep it up guys... W fighting!!!! chinesefontdesign.com 2016 06 28 18 44 12 70 Lovely lanterns doll emoji gifs hope there will be a sub version of the presscon and long teaser....

I hope so!! I'm dying to know every word of what they said!!! :D

5 hours ago, uknowahah said:

@ohnoitscindy HAHAHA my exact sentiments. I keep telling myself to chill it's just a drama but now I think I going insane. They really saved the best for the presscon and took me by surprise. I'm so glad I'm going to claim my off (all at once!) this week! Maybe next week I'll start burning my leave and the following week get myself fired. (Jokes. I won't be fired) 

So happy to see W and LJS and HHJ are all hot topic right now! I was a little apprehensive for HHJ and looks like I worried for nothing. She's still well loved and received by most knetizen.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm glad myself that I'm on vication so I have nothing to worry about other than the drama and all the questions in my mind over it!! :D

that's a great thing, we can see that W is picking people's interest!! :D let's hope the best for the drama!! :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, moomooz said:

It doesn't make sense in this case ? If HHJ goes back to her world and stayed there for 2 years and KC would  be very old by then ? 

Hope thar KC can come to her world or otherwise.

not sure though.. we'll have to watch the drama to understand... hahaha

• Like 4

I hope so!! I'm dying to know every word of what they said!!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm glad myself that I'm on vication so I have nothing to worry about other than the drama and all the questions in my mind over it!! :D

that's a great thing, we can see that W is picking people's interest!! :D let's hope the best for the drama!! :D

yeah me too...If only there's a fast subbed ...I want to understand everything in the long teaser... for sure there's so many article that will some out tomorrow about W ...yehey...the hype is gettin higher and higher... ahhhh you're so lucky your in a vacation now.... you have lots of time for W

• Like 4

Han Hyo Joo Has Nothing But Praise For Co-Star Lee Jong Suk In “W”

Han Hyo Joo Has Nothing But Praise For Co-Star Lee Jong Suk In “W”

Actress Han Hyo Joo has complimented how great her co-star Lee Jong Suk is both as a person and an actor.

During the press conference for the new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W,” Han Hyo Joo praised him, saying, “The role that Lee Jong Suk plays in the drama is handsome, sexy, and has great manners.” She continued, “Lee Jong Suk is just like that. He’s a man who doesn’t lack anything.”

After hearing Han Hyo Joo praise him, Lee Jong Suk returned the compliments, saying, “Han Hyo Joo is bright, tall, and pretty. She also has a charming way of talking.”

full article here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/18/han-hyo-joo-nothing-praise-co-star-lee-jong-suk-w/

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@irenetan you're here now... I bet you have so many things to share too...kekeke both you and Rania pour us with so many updates ...

Anyway guys any feedback from chinese netizen too... It's strange MBC didn't upload the presscon in youtube channel which they usually do before....

@i.am.bugz.funny Yes, I finally got to this page... phew! :sweatingbullets: It's already 10:30pm in my part of the world now... :( Let me see what I can find and post here before I go to bed. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

:blush:

cr as tagged 

so sweet!!! :wub:

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

did she pat her head...omo omo so cute...I need to collect all presscon photo.. 22 Lascivious cat emoji gifs 

at this rate we'll end up with a huge album of their pics/stills and don't forget to collect the webtoon pics too!! :D

6 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha welllll the comments with the most upvotes are the typical Knetz reactions towards Hyo Joo... But I guess even the haters are still searching her on Naver since she's still trending even after three hours since the presscon started. It's like when she appeared on 1N2D and all the comments were negative but everyone still tuned in and ratings increased lol. Hopefully it'll just be a case where the vocal minority is not being a good represention of the general population and that everyone tunes in! lol

I'm keeping ratings predictions to myself so I don't jinx anything, but I really do think that W will perform very well ^_^ 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't really understand the haters behaviours but there is cases where they can be useful sometimes!! :lol: but I hope I'll see most of the comments are positive for W drama and its cast!!

I hope so too, it can't be predectid but W looks GREAT so it deserves to have a GREAT raiting too!! let's hope for the best!! :D

• Like 2

so sweet!!! :wub:

at this rate we'll end up with a huge album of their pics/stills and don't forget to collect the webtoon pics too!! :D

well it's not that obvious that we're now addicted to W and the couple...hahahaha... Sukkie said they have so many skinship in the drama so it just means we have so many photos to collect... buahahahahaha... 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 3

The teaser looks promisingpanda-emoticon-65.gif?1292863520, and this make my week is complete.. DOCT in Monday-Tuesday, and W in Wednesday-Thursday...  

hi everyone.... i think i'm going to camp here too.. panda-emoticon-24.gif?1292863509

• Like 5

15 hours ago, irenetan said:

Cr: JessyYang

as expected from you...I'm actually waiting for presscon gifs and here you are with that gifs... kamsahamnida...

15 hours ago, dhia205 said:

The teaser looks promisingpanda-emoticon-65.gif?1292863520, and this make my week is complete.. DOCT in Monday-Tuesday, and W in Wednesday-Thursday...  

hi everyone.... i think i'm going to camp here too.. panda-emoticon-24.gif?1292863509

Welcome ... 3iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji in W thread hope you can spazz here more often...

• Like 4

Thanks for all the updates @Rania Zeid! Keep them coming! ^_^ 

I'm excited to see what Dramabeans, koalasplayground, etc. and their readers will think of the long preview!

same here!! :lol: I'm waiting for their articles!!! :w00t:

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

[18.07.2016] W-Two Worlds Presscon 

@ohnoitscindy U r Welcome ^_^ and still lot to post :sweatingbullets:

GREAT!!! keep them coming!!! thank you again, we're really grateful!! :D 

6 hours ago, delfin said:

okay decided.. after watch the long trailer i love this drama already hahahahaa

hopefully i can be active in this thread as well ^^

Yeahhhh!! I hope so to see more of your posts in this thread all along the drama's running time!! :D

Looks like they're filming for another MBC Section TV segment!

OH MY HEART!!! Give it to me!!! :wub: when will it air propably?!!

6 hours ago, myaShe said:

whoooohuu, i am in love with the long privew, i watch it over and over again...

realy can't wait to see the drama :D:D uri Jongsuk so sexieeeehhh... wowowow

agree with every word!! :D 

• Like 6