[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 hours ago, adeleyam said:

not sure though.. we'll have to watch the drama to understand... hahaha

yes, it will give us more understanding of the rules of their transportation between the two worlds!! :)

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

yeah me too...If only there's a fast subbed ...I want to understand everything in the long teaser... for sure there's so many article that will some out tomorrow about W ...yehey...the hype is gettin higher and higher... ahhhh you're so lucky your in a vacation now.... you have lots of time for W

yes, I can understand parts of it but not all of it but I want to anderstand every word of it!! :D

yes, I hope so, I'm waiting impatiently for them!! :w00t:

I'm so happy to see more people talking about the drama the nearer wednesday gets and yeah now all my time is for W!! :D 

5 hours ago, irenetan said:

@i.am.bugz.funny Yes, I finally got to this page... phew! :sweatingbullets: It's already 10:30pm in my part of the world now... :( Let me see what I can find and post here before I go to bed. 

thank you for the shared gifs!! :D

• Like 3

well it's not that obvious that we're now addicted to W and the couple...hahahaha... Sukkie said they have so many skinship in the drama so it just means we have so many photos to collect... buahahahahaha... 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

hhhhhhhh yeah right!! :lol:

we'll end up with a really huge album!!! :D hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 hours ago, dhia205 said:

The teaser looks promisingpanda-emoticon-65.gif?1292863520, and this make my week is complete.. DOCT in Monday-Tuesday, and W in Wednesday-Thursday...  

hi everyone.... i think i'm going to camp here too.. panda-emoticon-24.gif?1292863509

Welcome to W thread!! glad you're joyning us!! let's have a great time all of us here sharing our love for the dram!! :D

5 hours ago, irenetan said:

Cr: As tagged

Seriously, what's up with this kid?? :sweatingbullets:

By the way, I was scrolling through the pages and I can't help laughing each time I see the pic of Yeon-Joo flashing herself to Kang Chul. :sweatingbullets: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh this is our shy Sukie!! :lol:

I believe she (and he) will never forget this moment!! :lol:

• Like 4

Finally i finished back reading 20 pages of this thread ... although i read everything thoroughly but there was a loooot of spazzing i can't figure what am i gonna comment about kkkk .. but i'll just mention what got my attention :P

1/ he said a lot of skinship ??  She said a lot of kisses ? Well i say a lot of medicine to get me out of this state of hyperventilating :P

2/ i don't remember who said it but someone said that 30 min in the real world are worth 2 month in the webtoon ?? I don't understand ? And wouldn't that just complicate things further ?? Beside how did you guys know what she said is there some translationa out already ? Please if there is i hope you can share it  as soon as possible i'm dying to understand what they said 

3/ someone also said that there's only advertisement for LJS and along with the rice wreath .. actually i saw a video for rice wreath sent to HHJ and it was also in big quantity but not as LJS :P you know females tends to like guys more kkkkkkkk

4/ i'm so looking forward for that interview with section tv because her father and the apprentice are with them so i'm sure it's gonna be soooo funny ..  after watching the v app interview i can't deny how much i like them bothhhhh like really they're so cool and funny :D 

Heuheuuu what else ? I forgot about a lot of things and can't make my post too long so i'll stop here

pleaaaase find us translations :P 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, moomooz said:

Too many pictures to look at and I couldn't sleep now :( 

credit to owner. 

I loved the way he stroke her hair.. 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeh that was so gentle ans sweet!!! :wub:

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

@i.am.bugz.funny My gift to you =>  

Hide contents

thank you so much for all the gifs!! :wub:

Hide contents

Cr: KKTV

[18.07.16] Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo - Interview after "W-Two Worlds" Presscon

when will they air this intervew too? did they make many interviews?!!

what is this for?!!

d90a57b2gw1f5y7cnfdiog20h009k1l0.gif

cr: Beab

does it have something to do with the shattering of the door between the two world?!!!

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

so they did so many interviews after that presscon but when will they air all of it... one is MBC Section tv and now this...keep it comin' dear... 

the black and white couple...JongJoo 8 Super cute dog and cat emoji gifs

hhhhhhhhh so they wore black and white but not for the press conference!! :lol:

• Like 3

Was this article posted? I can't keep track of the updates anymore! haha

Han Hyo Joo talks about acting with younger man Lee Jong Suk

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1468867907_af_o

Actress Han Hyo Joo discussed working with a younger man in a drama for the first time ever through MBC's 'W' during the press conference on July 18.

Regarding working with a man who is two years younger but playing the same age as her in the production, Han Hyo Joo confessed, "I felt burdened.  Because I'm the same age as Lee Jong Suk in the drama, I cut my bangs.  I am working very hard to look even at least a year younger than I am.  I also do a lot of aegyo to Lee Jong Suk; we are having fun on set."

Lee Jong Suk said, "Han Hyo Joo is older than I am, but she's the same age in the drama, and even in real life, she's only two years older, so we're peers.  I don't particularly feel like she's an older woman.  Overall, when I'm saying my lines, I feel like the tone falls flat, but Han Hyo Joo goes off it with good sense.  She helps me acting-wise.  Filming on set is comfortable and lovable."

Watch them this week on July 20!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/han-hyo-joo-talks-about-acting-with-younger-man-lee-jong-suk

• Like 5

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

we're all gonna love Oh Yeon Joo here...I bet she will bring lots of fun in the drama ... well KC's world will be shaken by this mysterious woamn she will meet... and by the looks of it KC will be the first to fall for her... 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I'm sure she will!! :lol: 

it was funny how he said she's pretty after saying that she's not that pretty in the other teaser!! :lol: and the way he was treating her while she got sick!!! he was so gentle and sweet!!! :wub:

6 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

hello dear! saying-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif so sorry for the late reply though i really wanted to do my replies asap unfortunately i was unable to do so:tears:....anyway yeah i'm so busy contemplating on how to keep up on this thread!woah!the thread is in a speeding bullet and also contemplating on how am i gonna catch up the premeire live on wednesday in a convenient way haha ....me?!losing my interest in W?! no way i'll be losing my interest in W,actually my anticipation for W just keep skyrocketing as we're getting near to our premiere hehe...yeah kamsahamnida miss you too but not really cuz i still managed to see some of your lively post and your entertaining meme's of KangJoo:lol:

huhu saying-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif  yeah i really hope so thanks a lot and i'm so sorry if i wasn't able to reply you before i assume you already know the reason why:)...yeah still can't believe we're about to watch W's premiere the day after tomorrow!time really does flies!:w00t:

our thread is really crazy!(in a good entertaining way:D) and most likely we'll be reaching our 200th page before the premiere!...woah! deabak WORLDies!!!!

glad to see you posting here again and hope your laptop/phone problem got solved already to have you with us when the episodes airs!! :D

yes, it's 2 days from 1st episode!! so excited!! :w00t:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I think so!! :D

OMO!!! is this really Kang Cheol pulling Yeon Joo's father to his world? the hand is bloody!!!

006wu1Jfjw1f5y4mtes5og30h009kqv5.gif

cr: Beab

• Like 3

I feel like killing everyone who harmed him and tryed to frame him for his famiy's murder case!!! :angry:

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Thank you!!! :D

5 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah!that's my plan as well and i also don't have any plan on spazzing during W is airing cuz i want my full concentration watching the drama hehe my major concern is who's laptop or phone i'll be snatching again for me to watch the premiere conveniently cuz my laptop & phone seems to be hopeles to be fix!:bawling:.....haha!no that's far from happening especially now that i've already fallen so in love with our OTP!...how can they look soooo good and adorable???:heart::wub:

oh that's sad!! we won't see you here when the drama airs?!!!

I hope you'll be able to watch the episode with ease from who evers phone or laptop that may be!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they are too adorable!!! :wub:

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo promise a lot of skin ship and kisses in 'W'

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1468868819_af_o

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk discussed their chemistry during the press conference of their upcoming drama 'W'.

Lee Jong Suk stated, "There are a lot of things like skin ship with Han Hyo Joo [in the drama].  That's why, while doing this, I think I've become desensitized to it.  Our chemistry is good."  Then it must come off really naturally!

Han Hyo Joo added, "There are extremely a lot of kiss scenes in the drama.  Out of all that I've done up to this point, I think I've done the most kiss scenes [in this drama].  I feel like there'll be a high-ranking kiss scene out of all those."

You better look forward to it and tune in on July 20!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-promise-a-lot-of-skin-ship-and-kisses-in-w

Hahaha Hyo Joo says this is the most kissing scenes that she's done? What about Beauty Inside where she kissed 20+ actors/actresses :lol:

• Like 7

hope it can be fix right away so you can spazz with us...our OTP is so adorable right?! ...hahahaha...that you can't help to fall all over again...

praising W team right now because they have been working so hard...so I'm praying that their hardwork will pay off...and give W a good ratings and reviews...

I'm praying for the same!! :) I hope the drama and it team receive all the love and appreciation they deserve!! 

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

so he tries to kiss her everytime he meets her ?? hahaHHAHAHAHAH :w00t:

yeah I guess so...I think kiss will happen too...when he  visits her in the real world...maybe it's Kang chul's way of saying "you're not dreaming girl"....

hhhhhhhhhhhhh that would be hillarious!!! :lol:

5 hours ago, uglypearl said:

ahhhh!! that gave me chills!!! 

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

btw on weibo there is an infoo that they kisssedd a looott during filming hahahah nd pd kept repeating some kissing scenes hahahah

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they said there is so much skinship and looks like there is many kisses too!! :lol:

"when you don't want them to know what you're both thinking do the eye talk"

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4

I hope newbies will read soompi rules first so that there's no need to remind them

I'll really join you in that prayer... I guess one more day to go!...

we're still a hot thread up to now...daebak!!!

I hope that too, though I never read them when I was a newbie myself but I knew it while reading the member's reminder in the thread I joyned (KMHM thread) hen I was a silent lurker!! :D

yes, me too!!

5 hours ago, an-naum said:

I just drop by to say hai. I.am.bz for Mon & Tues due.to.work. Hopefully i am free enuff for this Wed. Havent check the.presscon.

hi!!! I hope so too!!

aww our OTP were super adorable and cute and the long preview was breathtaking :w00t: but don't worry our friends here gave us many updates you'll enjoy when you'll have time to check in here!! :D

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jong Suk said, Kim Woo Bin is his eternal partner + they support each other

Article: https://t.co/UGUEbOw3nx

may their friendship remain forever!! :)

• Like 3

ahhh...there's no eng sub of long trailer up to now...I want to understand it so badly... If only I know how to speak korean then I would translate it for you guys... but sadly I only know some korean words ...hahahaha any translator out there who can help us with the presscon and teaser...

• Like 3

Haha we will be expecting a lot of kisses and loves of this couple! I agree with LJS, HHJ is only two years older than LJS. Shouldn't have much generation gap :) 

instead of I'm excited about watching the show. I'm rather excited to see their BTS!!! 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, uglypearl said:

I'm sorry but I don't know if I laugh or get creeped out!! (I have bad sence of humour to begin with) seeing Min Joon Goog and remembering what he did to Su Ha make me get chills!! it' funny but not for me, even my sisters tells me that I'm weared about this!! :)

• Like 4

@sakura2016

still wideawake donsaeng:) message you later okey:)

Lee Jong Suk makes a kindhearted promise for 'W' viewer ratings

By alim17   

lee-jong-suk_1468868517_af_org.jpg

During the press conference for upcoming MBC drama, 'W' on July 18, Lee Jong Sukmade a promise for viewer ratings.

He hesitated at first, mulling it over with, "Before, they told me not to do this, but... Through 'W', I was able to do an MBC mini-drama for the first time ever. Also, it's my first production under my new agency. If I get over 20% viewer ratings, what do you think about all of the actors as well as the high-ranking executives of the production company and [the actors'] agencies doing volunteer service?"

Sounds great to me!  Good luck!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-jong-suk-makes-a-kindhearted-promise-for-w-viewer-ratings

• Like 7

6 hours ago, shana0127 said:

any translations please ,i am dying to get the promo translated. I guessed many things but still need translation to actually understand what is happening ??!!

We international fans r last to understand what is actually happening unless we use our kdrama experince . But here story is bit complex, i do need translations !!

I didn't find any till now, I hope we will have it soon though!! 

I myself managed to understand things but still tranlation is needed to know everything clearly!!

that's why we need to learn Korean to get better knowledge to what's happening and ease our witing for the translation since we'll still needed anyway!! :lol:

39 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Haha we will be expecting a lot of kisses and loves of this couple! I agree with LJS, HHJ is only two years older than LJS. Shouldn't have much generation gap :) 

instead of I'm excited about watching the show. I'm rather excited to see their BTS!!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right

I want both!! :D 

55 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

ahhh...there's no eng sub of long trailer up to now...I want to understand it so badly... If only I know how to speak korean then I would translate it for you guys... but sadly I only know some korean words ...hahahaha any translator out there who can help us with the presscon and teaser...

hi chingu!! :D unfortunatly I'm no good!! we all the same here but knowing little better than knowing nothing!! hopefully we'll have the translation really soon, I'm dying to understand fully what was said!!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Finally i finished back reading 20 pages of this thread ... although i read everything thoroughly but there was a loooot of spazzing i can't figure what am i gonna comment about kkkk .. but i'll just mention what got my attention :P

1/ he said a lot of skinship ??  She said a lot of kisses ? Well i say a lot of medicine to get me out of this state of hyperventilating :P

2/ i don't remember who said it but someone said that 30 min in the real world are worth 2 month in the webtoon ?? I don't understand ? And wouldn't that just complicate things further ?? Beside how did you guys know what she said is there some translationa out already ? Please if there is i hope you can share it  as soon as possible i'm dying to understand what they said 

3/ someone also said that there's only advertisement for LJS and along with the rice wreath .. actually i saw a video for rice wreath sent to HHJ and it was also in big quantity but not as LJS :P you know females tends to like guys more kkkkkkkk

4/ i'm so looking forward for that interview with section tv because her father and the apprentice are with them so i'm sure it's gonna be soooo funny ..  after watching the v app interview i can't deny how much i like them bothhhhh like really they're so cool and funny :D 

Heuheuuu what else ? I forgot about a lot of things and can't make my post too long so i'll stop here

pleaaaase find us translations :P 

1/ we all need that medication and we're uing the teaser for now as painkiller for our impatience waiting!!! :D

2/ no there i no translation but afriend of us here shared what she managed to understand about what Yeon Joo said!! but we still need to watch the episode to have better understanding for the rules of their transportation!!

3/ hhhhhhhhhhh that's why what the terme fangirling is for!! :lol: 

4/ I'm sure it would be so funny too and yes they are so adorable together!! :D

3 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo promise a lot of skin ship and kisses in 'W'

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk discussed their chemistry during the press conference of their upcoming drama 'W'.

Lee Jong Suk stated, "There are a lot of things like skin ship with Han Hyo Joo [in the drama].  That's why, while doing this, I think I've become desensitized to it.  Our chemistry is good."  Then it must come off really naturally!

Han Hyo Joo added, "There are extremely a lot of kiss scenes in the drama.  Out of all that I've done up to this point, I think I've done the most kiss scenes [in this drama].  I feel like there'll be a high-ranking kiss scene out of all those."

You better look forward to it and tune in on July 20!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-promise-a-lot-of-skin-ship-and-kisses-in-w

Hahaha Hyo Joo says this is the most kissing scenes that she's done? What about Beauty Inside where she kissed 20+ actors/actresses :lol:

thank you for the translation articles!!

she kissed 20+ actors/actresses? :blink: then how many kisses we'll have here?!! :lol: 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I wont expect W to get a double digit ratings for ep. 1 'cause LR left with 6.4 ratings in their last episode... I'm okay with 8 or 9 percent rating for the first ep... but I hope it gets higher and higher as episodes goes by... 

LR has nothing to be compared to our drama, not in genre theme, not the concept of the story and not the actors so don't think that way!! keep your expectation low if that would help you but LR and W are nothing alike and LR's raiting will have no impact on how our drama' raiting would be, every drama's raiting is only based on the drama itself not the drama that preceeded it!! :) 

29 minutes ago, parmma said:

@sakura2016

still wideawake donsaeng:) message you later okey:)

Lee Jong Suk makes a kindhearted promise for 'W' viewer ratings

By alim17   

During the press conference for upcoming MBC drama, 'W' on July 18, Lee Jong Sukmade a promise for viewer ratings.

He hesitated at first, mulling it over with, "Before, they told me not to do this, but... Through 'W', I was able to do an MBC mini-drama for the first time ever. Also, it's my first production under my new agency. If I get over 20% viewer ratings, what do you think about all of the actors as well as the high-ranking executives of the production company and [the actors'] agencies doing volunteer service?"

Sounds great to me!  Good luck!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-jong-suk-makes-a-kindhearted-promise-for-w-viewer-ratings

unnie!!! thank you for the article!! :D

I think that if I wasn't going to watch the drama (that if I wasn't his fan or didn't love the drama's premis) I would watch it only for his "kindhearted promis"!! Good luck for W and its entire team!!! 

56 minutes ago, moomooz said:
did I mentioned before that guy who wear white shirt is super charming and handsome!!! 

Omg I love his attire in this kbtvz

and when her wears black or when he wears blue!!! actually I think he's charming and hadsome and makes everything looks good on him not the other way around!! :lol: :wub:

• Like 5

hi.. first time writing in this forum.. 

i'll definitely watch this drama for sure since i love lee jong suk start from i can hear your voice..

and he said lotta kissing scene? wow.. will be glad to see it since he's a good kisser hahaha.. 

see you tomorrow.. :heart:

• Like 5