[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

SB informs SM of the latest development, the tablet's existence and the story is still ongoing.

The congressman leaves taking the tablet with him. He goes inside the elevator and remembers his conversation with KC. They spoke about YJ. But KC is just laughing seemingly at the ridiculousness of it all. This irritates the congressman and KC now threatens him. The congressman has dispatched his bodyguards at KC's penthouse, they see DY. They made him speak with KC on the phone and the body guards were then shown to the room where YJ was. KC was telling him about his wife? 

Meanwhile, the bodyguards who were speaking with KC suddenly see him vanish before their very eyes. Of course the to be continued appeared again that's why. KC teleports back to an empty space still bound. 

It seems like SB has summoned the congressman and he now appears in the room of SM! The congressman realizes this and attacks SB. SM rescues him by hitting the congressman. They begin to work on the tablet. SM sees his hand vanishing. The congressman disappeared. KC is now found bound and bloody and unconscious in the warehouse by helpers. 

Meanwhile DY enters the room of YJ wherein he sees her conscious and awake. To be continued appeared. Now we see SB with the factory workers possibly asking for KC, he gets a call from YJ. She's at a hotel? Meanwhile we see SM working on the tablet. happy?

KC is now dragged by factory workers outside the warehouse and is alive, he asks them something. 

YJ asks the hotel staff for an access to the Internet, she cries when she sees what happened. She then waits at the hotel lobby. It was daytime. Suddenly it was nighttime and with a thunderstorm. She suddenly sees SH walking in. Then she sees words flash...definitely not to be continued. END. 

Preview: KC is caught and in a trial. YJ walks in and smiles at him. He sees her alive. SM is now considered crazy and was locked up. Then we see SM attacking his daughter? Didn't catch all of it.

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

17.gif

- EPISODE 14 -

Thanks everyone for joining our live blogging team tonight!

@Rania Zeid @drmjs @andy78 @kasjady @ilwoo_aein @sharreb @little bunny @pinpxx @wackeemarie @dhia205 @Yippeuni @snowy21

and of course to my dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang

as always our comic relief is uri Subong-ie!

• Like 15

Worldiz last week we're all broken hearted and crying after YJ got shot and seeing in the preview a bloodied KC..as of today, we are all asking ourselves what we have seen.im so glad ep 15 will be aired tomorrow.i wouldnt be too crazy.. I hope..:dizzy:

thanks again to our liveblog team! 

• Like 9

Based on the preview, KC is going to remove YJ's ring so that both worlds won't clash together ? Omg...... i can't bear to watch this episode first. my box of tissues is not enough for today!!! We are only left with two epsiodes, writer nim :( 

Emo x 10000000000...

• Like 13

Okay - I don´t really like to write it - but I´m not happy...

I was here a minute too late - but okay - I was able to watch and and I have no much time now ... really busy these days. But sorry - I´m really not happy . Okay - if now after that new suffering the good times starts - I could deal with it - but the Preview shows a different Picture. I love the Writer... but right now I feel like - I is too much!!! How much more Pain for KC? Seeing his best friend in Blood - he again a in Lawroom. what the Hell... I don´t like to see that.

You all know how much I love W - but I don´t like what happend right now. Maybe I have to see it with subs... but ..

sorry... I feel guilty even writing that... But that is how I feel...

• Like 17

Couldn't comprehend what's happening near the end without the subs. I was wondering what OSM drew. Did he just restore YJ's vitals through the monitor? And I thought YJ was pulled back to the real world, she was even able to call SB, but why is SH there as well?

From the preview looks like the killer was able to return as well. Yikes! :cold_sweat:

On the lighter side, we are getting more of SB. Pretty nice that he's getting more involved. Laughed hard when he snapped at Crazy Dog, even though I didn't understand a thing. :)

• Like 12

Kim Eui-sung’s double role in ‘W’ deserves praise: chief producer

Songee Kim, Sept. 6, 2016, 9:28 a.m.

Veteran actor Kim Eui-sung’s role in MBC’s drama “W” deserves praise, said the series’ chief producer in a recent interview. Kim plays a double role in the show. He stars as the author of the webtoon “W” who is also a father of Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) and as a ruthless assassin that pursues protagonist Kang Chul (Lee Jong-suk) and his wife Oh Yeon-joo.

160906_w_01.jpg

“Kim is doing such a great job. I appreciate that,” said chief producer Sohn Hyung-suk in an interview with TV Report Sunday. “A producer couldn’t be satisfied more.”

Born in 1965, Kim debuted as a movie actor in 1991. In 2000, he went on a decade-long hiatus to dedicate himself to the movie industry as a producer in Vietnam. 

He made a comeback as an actor in 2011 and is enjoying popularity for his roles in the award-winning film “Train to Busan” and “W.”

“W” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

Source: http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/kim-eui-sungs-double-role-in-w-deserves-praise-chief-producer/

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

Am I crazy?! OMG W has done it for me..I need to get checked tomorrow...

Same here. The story is killing me, got complicated. Feels like they drag it.

Happy ending please, they suffer too much.

Too much tears, too complicated.

They just wanna be together under the same sky (just like Jung Joon Young said)

Make it easy make it simple.......

2 episode to go... I cant let them go..

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Preview for episode 15.

@Rania Zeid did i see wrongly, is Chul in the preview trying to take YJ's ring off, anyone can interpret just that scene. hope it NOT another asking her this time to be the ONE who forgets him, taking out ring to delete trace of accquaintence?

@irenetan i don't get that article you post, about half of the people is for Sad Ending, the other part for happy ending.. i dont understand those who worked hard to create Kangchul and Yeonjoo, those who watched first hand the whole filming, watched Lee Jongsuk wept tears over the comatose YJ even today, and saw how YJ broke down in uncontrollable sob, over comic scene of her Chul bitten, and bled.. how can the production crews, esp those who approve and has a yes, not pity these two OTP who struggled so hard to be 'alive', to find a meaning to live, and also sacrifice for the other to live. how can the article say its a 50 /50 votes.... so, earning RATINGs thru their protagonist's sufferings is more important? then those who fight for sad ending, how diff ard they from Dad-OH..

but i should say, this ep itself, One much priced thing happened, we see finally the harmony between the Two Men in Yeonjoo's life, working together for the same cause,... placing past grudges aside, this is how mature men work, finally Dad has grown up. and so did Chul overcome and attain greatness to another level. the greatest of forgiving..  this scene, don't have the Kiss i wanted, but i should say, have the autopsy of KC hearts bleedin for YJ. and YJ should be finally glad, the future horizon if ever they can live in the Real world together, she can see Dad playing Go happily with her Precious One.

again, i say, i will not forgive whoever the other 50 who vote for sad ending.... Not this show, sad ending not for this show. esp when the essence of the show really touches on the self-searching thoughts on Fan-actions, anti-haters, irresponsible writers, and attitudes toward what is happy ending, and why should we want happy ending. ... Writernim, above everyone else, should be the first and the last, to desire Happy ending, because if not, it defeat the whole essence of what W is about. W is not about time travel alone, W is not about comic hunk turn loverboy, W is not about dimensions existence debates, ... W is not about even Lee Jongsuk or Han Hyojoo.. 
WHAT IS W..... ponder upon one sole sentence in the drama;
kangchul: "“It’s because of the wretched fate your father created. The character’s predetermined setup, her reason for existing. It’s cruel, isn’t it? How can there be only one reason you were born and exist? We’re people too.”

production crews of W, and Writernim, unless you see Chul differently from us, we see him as a character, while you see him as a high rating drama's character that help to find agaisnt KBS's usual high rating dramas. if only those who are the Real Creators of Kang chul loves him, as much as we do..... 50 % votes for sad ending actually won't happens....
sad.

to all who recaps, tonight no mood to names you awesomes one by one. God bless and you know you are the Best TeamWorldiz. you make Soompi experience unique. there isn't a true Soompi experiences without the Weekly Team-recappers faithuflly doing their best, and also i cannot forget the ever talented Ahpheng... you gals are the soompi essence.
@moomooz i jsut read your reply about Chul remove YJ ring. that a NOOOO. for me, that ring is damned significant, between the two's journey, unless the Ring be the One Relics that linked both together as some new variables for Happy ending, then i don't mind.

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 11

Thanks for live recap:wub:

I just watched moonlight and the same time read in here.How crazy I am read in here.Too get heart attack and screaming for readl all these.:tears:

Its just like roller coaster in here.:crazy:

Based I read in here The last assumption why I want to cry:tears:Why I still thinking  body Ran river..please writer dont make this happen.Please:tears:

• Like 8

I was watching it live today and to be honest, while the storyline captivated me and hooked me through the whole episode, I found Soobong character, or rather, the way the character was portrayed in this episode is extremely annoying. I honestly just wanted to skip through all this "yelling, frantic, agitated" part because it really got on my nerve =.=

I know that this is the right moment for the character to shine but it seemed to bring annoyance on a whole new level to me >.<

• Like 3

I can't help it. This is my least favorite episode of W. And if you have a low threshold for pain this is a hard episode to watch. I had to juggle too many emotions. 1 fearing for yj. 2 fearing for KC and that torture scene I had to avert my eyes. 3. Anger at seeing politician gaining the upper hand and 4. Scratching my head wondering if this scene is in real or W world.. Repeats same question another scene n coping with flashback narration too

It's great W writer n production team can wrangle that much emotion from us. But Ep 14 was just too heavy too much going on for me to comprehend. And to cap it off that preview isn't helping. Instead of finding a light in the tunnel I've been plunged to the darkest abyss. 

I thk I need to stay away from ep14 n maybe the first half of ep15. Needless to say my mood has gone totally sour now. I need to go vent off n take a chill pill to cool down

• Like 7

@andy78 i wanted to quote you chingu i dunno why i can't and yes, i am sad as well after watching this episode

maybe with all the brutality shown on beating up KC to pulp

of YJ waking up without KC there to see her open her eyes

maybe for SB overly joyed hearing YJ noona's voice

maybe because of crying along with YJ while she was reading what happened in the manhwa

or maybe of KC so intent on saving YJ, of SM so distraught of what happened to his daughter

or maybe because i got really confused of what's the frak is happening already and i feel you @Yippeuni

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Sice said:

From the preview looks like the killer was able to return as well. Yikes! :cold_sweat:

Rewatched the preview and it looks more like OSM was the one choking YJ. Has he gone nuts? He's also been tied up on a straitjacket.

• Like 4