[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

52 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Im totally freaked out here... @nonski SOS!!! hahaha!

yeah me too, i'm so freaked out with his No-face face but know what i am more freaked out with the faced Faced-SM :)

welcome to the thread chingu-ya! guess, no more YKS post for me here hehehe

• Like 9

Thanks @Rania Zeid for the preview. My streams died before that.

Im glad to see our otps in real world. Looks so nice to see them holding hands as they step over the portal. Previously yj just disappears bak n forth. Ep 12 seems to b more intense. Cause theres kc n ghost daddy confrontation. For sure they wont b a loser or winner fr that encounter, still too early in the game.

This drama really tie me in knots and im caught in between wanting to know how it will end for kc n yj and not wanting the drama to end. @yren @cheskaunnie me too. Not sure what to do with myself whewhen it ends. I cant rem the tym before i had W on my weds n Thursdays

• Like 14

15 yrs of watching Kdrama since young.. never have i been so totally mind-boggling,its a total blown away..
Instead of thankin you awesome recappers first. i take my first step to thank the writer. instead of giving me Option IV. Writer Song gave us a total unexpected revelation.

i did thought of comci 34 on YJ face, covering her tearing face, may just travel there at same time she teleport. but i never keep to this thoughts. Writernim is One of the most outstanding writer in Kdrama land. there's never a dull moment in all11 eps, even the most absurb (in our sense) plot of him asking her to write him in a dream, now all fall into place.
I totally loved the way he was introduced and revealed to the truth again, this round none of the dramatic aftermath effect of suicidal thoughts. they have matured beyond that... i loved that Writernim knew what we want, didnt give us exactly what we want. but give us a better surprise. i thought next week then he remembers her.
excellent! no time wasted from now on.

Not just her kiss that win her back her hubby, rewatched a second time, i felt its more like her tears lingeringly on his face when he was kissed. that tears help to warm his... and make the revelation of been a webtoon character once more... more acceptable. the love of a wife he once loved, the tears of that wife.
if W drama don't win an award at this coming MBC for best script writing, MBC is then dumb!
of cause i want Chuljoo to win Best Couple. LJS as Best Actor, and HHJ as Best Actress. but i guess, i am rooting really for Song JaeJung to be Best Scriptwriter.
The best way for Chul to know YJ's heart is exactly like the first time, thru the comic, she will never on her own chose to disclose herself, knowing and doubting what harm may follows. so the msot direct ways to "touch' him, is to reveal like the "Book in Heaven" like that, raw and detailed. else he can never know her every sacrifice, i pity YJ, now i pity Chul too,. how wretch must he felt to angst the only woman who truly loved him beyond his Hero-image portrayed by how the comic world see him.
i loved how both characters never stop to mourn their plight, instead, both fight against time, to try to give what the other wanted most. not a single scene wasted in Chul's turn to cry around, he is nonetheless grind his heart to pieces, but he sought to repay her back in what can touches her most, what can show his sinceretiy that he did understand her most. action some times really speak louder than words. (not a kiss in this scene right, but it moved you to tears as much.) so does glances and gazes moves better than kisses, in times at these.
breathtaking!

that said, awesome World-iz, i will never forget your team-work even when i wander to other dramas in future. this is the BEST Team work in LIVE recapper i have seen thus far.

@sharreb @andy78 @Yippeuni @nonski @ilwoo_aein @drmjs @ezze @Rania Zeid @dhia205 and many i just forget to note down... and of cause, the ever same spirit @jeonghyang i don't have wet dreams, so sad, but keep looking out for his sexy moan... haha. because of your highlighting... hahaha. why need coy here right? isn't all of us desire the same thing, ahhaha. the one been most frank enjoy the most 'freedom of expression' here, isn't it? ahhaa.
you never know, the louder we chant for "THAT WHICH IS WANT WE DESIRE" (namely 'OPTION IV'.). writernim, may just oblige us soon, we might be helping to grant Lee Jongsuk or Han Hyojoo;s secret wishes in their hearts, by demanding loud for them, what they dare NOT ask, we might help to create a real off-screen couple, who knows right?!!!

JongJoo couple fighting!!

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

Oh my god that book was such a smart way of letting Kang chul understand everything!!! And it was weaved into the plot so smoothly. The writer is seriously a genius!! There's no way yeon joo will tell him as she is so desperate to keep the truth from him, also it will be boring and repetitive for her to explain everything to him (it will be like watching the jail scene again when Kang chul first found out about the web toon and real world) amazing!!! 

It's destined to be like that it's KC fate to have him know who he really is....whether they changed the story...twist it...make it dream again...but still the fate is there...

That KC has to meet and be a couple with YJ

That KC must know about the manhwa things

That KC must face the killer and fight him in a very cruel way....

I hope no more death in upcoming episodes...its sad to lost manager son already...but why KC hand is dissapearing now? is he no longer needed in manhwa??? Isn't the killer exist to kill him??? Ah...yippeuni yaa...just stop thinking about how ..why...you can never get the right answer by yourself...just let the writer answer and make my jaw dropped again the whole episode.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I present you the writer that makes us in awe....in confuse...makes us dropped our jaw for watching each episode.... I really thanked you writer nim..for bringing this story...NEVER in my times watching KDrama I'm stuck to your plot and keep speechless and said that you are crazyly genius daebak twisted writer I've ever met

Song Jae-Jung (screenwriter)

If this writer ends up partnering up with the director behind Misaeng & Signal, you're going to get a masterpiece :) Not that W isn't one, the writing keeps you entertained and involved until the end. 

• Like 13

a big thank to everyone who did the recap

ont thing I don't understang why the story in manhwa doesn't change while YJ already changed it ????????????

and like many people here why KC will disappear ???????

is he the main character ??? the killer doesn't want him disappear ??!!

WHY and WHY and WHY .................... a big why ang no answer :lol:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

preview (from what I heard through the lagging stream)

Yeonjoo: Do you remember me?

Kang Chul: Let’s go date like what other couples do

Kang Chul: Please let me have another chance

Real culprit: It’s true that you are the main character. The real culprit who ran away (?)

Kang Chul: There’s only one way to end the story as what your father and I have planned (??)

Kang Chul: Promise me one thing, please draw me one scene

Yeonjoo: Do you want me to draw this as your dream again?

Real culprit: She can wait when you’re gone (?)

Kang Chul: (??)

*will be updated when I watched the clearer version

Tq for ur translation @alleram95 holy cr_p kc asking her to promise to draw..not again..

The words the culprit is saying... Scares the richard simmons out of me not knowing it. No wonder they say to fear what you dont know is the scariest of them all

• Like 10

1 minute ago, maryofbethany said:

if W drama don't win an award at this coming MBC for best script writing, MBC is then dumb!
of cause i want Chuljoo to win Best Couple. LJS as Best Actor, and HHJ as Best Actress. but i guess, i am rooting really for Song JaeJung to be Best Scriptwriter.

I want them to win Baeksang award too 

• Like 10

Just now, cheskaunnie said:

same here chingu i dont know how can i deal with my withdrawal once this is done, for now i have downloaded all the aired episodes so i could rewatch when i miss them :bawling:

hahahaha! been downloading all previous episodes as well as soon as the hard sub is up! my routine  every week before Wed: lurk here for updates, re-watch all the previous episodes, checking every articles related to W, search for new mv's and wait for a newly released bts! so basically W is dominating my life! no matter how busy I am my mind is still occupied by W!! so I can already feel a very bad Withdrawal brewing up once the drama is over!! :crazy:

• Like 10

Yes @ezze  Couldn't agree more with you - please sketch more of those lovey-dovey scenes for .our OTP !    OYJ has been so sad for the past few episodes - we cried and are still crying with her.  And one thing I like to highlight - could not help admiring OYJ for her strength and belief in saving KC and ofc herself as well... peace!

13 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

더블유 12회 예고 W - Two Worlds ep12 preview

Kyaaaa!! Both KC and YJ go to real world!!! :dizzy::heart:

So it's a mind games now...isn't it already a mind game from the beginning??? dang!!!

The killer has doaremon door that can transport him anywhere anytime he wants...like when he slaughtered the broadcasting people.

Ad in the preview next KC will be able to show up in his place also??? GREAT!!!! Let's hunt him and kill him first KC!!!

• Like 9

Annyeong!!! I see some familar names here ... my dearest patients @snowglobe147 @dhia205 @andy78@Mau_Cherry @drmjs @jeonghyang :P

I was summoned by @nonski so I thought I jump in to watch W and ha who knew I would screencap it.... I got freaked out by the no face Appa she did call him that right?? I didnt mistaken that lol! well it was my first time recapping it Im virtually on the edge of my seat and totally confused hahaha! :sweatingbullets: But dam, I miss seeing Sukkie. :wub:

44eb661dde556163290153b01bb9a513.png

• Like 16