[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 minutes ago, nonski said:

thank you so much everyone who joined the liveblogging tonight!

as usual, my dependable dongsaeng, mwuah for the mention @jeonghyang!

to all our recappers, screencapper,vidcappers,commentors, thank you so much!

@Rania Zeid @drmjs @andy78 @LyraYoo @sebnem @sharreb @ezze @dhia205 @Yippeuni @kasjady 

@sakura2016 @Harukogirl @maryofbethany @Mau_cherry

translators

@snowglobe187 @alleram95 @stroppyse @parisonheaven

thoughts:

this episode is exhausting emotionally!

Me too.........Thank you in advance for all of you Jjang  Worldies :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My heart can not bear this episode :bawling::bawling: Really really heartbreaking:heartbreak:

• Like 12

So, here's a thing..

Why can't she draw bioclones :) ... clones are true even in this world..

So, KC has this mindblowing idea and while at hospital gives his genes for cloning.. and its raining KC everywhere..

Now screw the hooded guy.. who all will it kill.. :) everytime one gets killed a new KC comes out .. hah!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ayni said:

This was the track I did not like in QIHM:angry: ( to say it happened twice there)... PLz writer , Suprise me.

Hey, every kdrama writer has their tics - for this one it's amnesia and suicide attempts. Honestly I didn't mind it in QIHM and that's saying a lot considering how much I dislike those types of tropes. It never came off as cheap to me. What I've discovered with kdramas is, it's all about how it is handled. Handled well even the most hated tropes - for me, the 1-2 year separation - can shine, make sense and enhance the story. It's just that so many writers are so lazy about it. :( 

None of the W characters are in Yeon Joo's world, I don't think. I think they are in W and she's gone there, perhaps written herself into the story proper as a doctor???  If it's not Kang Chul who pulls her... it could be her curiosity getting the best of her, wanting to see KC and now she knows how important it is to move with the flow of the story as best she can because being stranded in another world with no money and no ID while getting nothing but the stink-eye is bad news bears.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, i_need_ep8 said:

Based on the preview I'm speculating the following:

1) KC definitely goes back to his cool as cucumber, confident and heroic self. (LOVE TO SEE HIM BACK TO HIS PLAYBOY SUAVE AND HERO CONFIDENT SELF)

2) He doesn't remember her but his heart does. He gets flashbacks or some epic "heart knows best" feels that drag him back to find OYJ.  (I'VE CLEARLY WATCHED TOO MANY DRAMAS...)

3) OYJ is trying to move on. To let go and let him live life smiling while she cries alone. (OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I ACCEPT THIS...)

4) The angst doesn't last because clearly KC is recalling a lot and in a short period of time... He's going to fall for her waaaaay faster the second time. (LIFE'S GIVING YOU SECOND CHANCES GIRL, PICK 4 OR I'LL HATE YOU FOR THE NEXT 23 HOURS OR UNTIL EP 9 AIRS)

@nonski  Your thoughts are "frightening" .. oh well ... after reading @i_need_ep8 I pray that your speculations come true!   2nd chance and yes! more romance!

• Like 6

after a number of deep deep breaths trying to calm myself..

You could not have stated it any better @theseasasleep what I was generally thinking. As much as the 'amnesia' plot is a cliche, it seems it is not entirely the case in "W". Nonetheless, re-starting the story midway in the drama,I am still at a loss for words.As always,"W" episodes make us ask a TON of questions.Episode 7 & 8 lived out to my expectations based on their pronouncement that these are pivotal episodes. Kudos to "W".

until tomorrow everyone! may we have our Episode 9 tomorrow. otherwise i can only pity MBC for all the bad things people might say,do if they dont give us W...or maybe not.

• Like 11

I'm in really weird situation right now....

I find so difficult digest (i good way) this episode.....It's sad....even all the sweet time between them just making me worried about them even more. To see SH body keep dissapearing like that give me goosebump, and to see the killer hunt for all YJ family and keep asking "Where is KC??" just creep me out.

that freakin killer trapped in real word...not able to come back (yet)...and now he hunt for YJ....but the question still lingering in my head..after this crazy twisted reversal...will he back to manhwa world like nothing happened (as KC planned) or he still trapped in real world??? 

And about KC, I'm sure///really sure that he remember everything, and he wake up knowing that YK doing her promise...what he asked her to do...and he's crying in his sleep.... I was crying many times especially when the scene where park boram song played between their conversation..

KC remember everything he letting go the love he has for YJ so she will be safe from the killer, but the question is will that really solved everything??

and the preview....its a different KC...it real world KC not manhwa world KC...oh how do I address this??? gah....

and why manhwa KC looks so tensed looking for something ..... I can't wait for tomorrow.....really...this episode not only mind blowing....but just ...I'm out...I'm speechless.....

• Like 10

I feel like I ride the tallest roller coaster 100 times. I can't even form my exact questions, i am tongue-tied, surprised, shocked. And question marks are floating around me. I guess this drama is living up it's title W -with all the whys, whos, what, where, and whens! 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Do you realize we should be thanking olympics, all SK's that made it to last week's games.. and dramagods..

If ep 8 was going to be played last week.. and had I had to wait with this cliffhanger for another episode  for a WEEEEK.. i WOULD HAVE LOST IT.. ROYALLY

LOL at least MBC still love us, they not let us dying due to the ending..

one day is hard, one week is torturing..

gosh, i just remember tomorrow i can't live streaming... really this is make me crazy:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Onur_dem said:

Kang Chul: I’m going to accept whatever fate has for me (??)

Yeonjoo: Kang Chul is just like what I drew him…

Kang Chul: Your ring is pretty

Yeonjoo: He forgot everything

A man (I think it’s the crazy prof): This is just the start! He will find who is the culprit then he and Yoon Sohee will be a couple

Yeonjoo: He’s alive and he didn’t have any memories about me and he doesn’t know what I have to endure

Sungmo: I called you to talk about the ending

Sungmo: I have decided to draw the culprit face. The real culprit that will satisfied Kang Chul, there’s no other than him/her/human (?)

Kang Chul: Oh Yeonjoo-ssi?

*I'm not sure with my translation though.. 

@nonski Hi, thank you for the shout out.. Today's class was cancelled so I could stream live (although it's lagging)

When I skimmed through the pages, I read that you were sick. Are you feeling better now?

my jaws is still hurts because I was almost gaping for 45 mins.. I never thought ep 8 would be like this.. 

• Like 17

@jeonghyang @sharreb @Rania Zeid @kasjady @Yippeuni @ezze@andy78 @drmjs  @dhia205 (and many others that i missed out names)
 and @LyraYoo (never expect a mod to spazz with us, means Chul is really somethng great(

your team work is so awesome, those who post pics and videos which is like i am watchign LIVE. and not to mention the very improtant ones who do multitasking, in watching and writing and crying....... those who are gifted with narration, you need well with using the right wordings to form live images in us, words can show feelings too., esp when we can feel your angst, when YJ wept in despair,.. i don't believe i actually did teared reading. when was the last time i read reacap and cried... i don't think i ever.. not even in that Healer or Remember whom i laud as my All time Favs. you work so well as a team. its beautiful what you write, what u feel. u pass all the feels to the ones beside the laptop: us. thanks for making me cry.. really.

Yeonjooo really don't deserved this. what is to live on, in real life, what is life, when she has tasted the real love, real embrace, real kiss, real gaze, real love from a guy who really love her... so waht if to live on, without him, continue to watch him in webtoon, is a torture.
can him seriously think Life itself worth above everything, that to keep her alive by itself worth above everything else. i think she agreed, partly also because the kind hearted YJ saw with her own eyes, how SH started to vanish. that play a major part in her succumb to the crap him. i wanted to blame him for the ends.

But i see where he comes from, just like he asked her right at ep7 at the prison, why don't she worked well as a surgeon and go dating.... at least if she see him forget about him, and mayeb he started a relationship with SH, and he thinks that if the ever selfless YJ see Chul moving on as it 'was supposed to be so" with the actual main lead SoHee. then maybe that will give the main comfort to YJ, to move on herself.
he knows her too well, even if he returns to his world, just like when she pictured him in deep blue frozen in time, she will not be moving on, same scenario, if he finallly return back to his world, and she hers and unable to return. or Faceless hoodie killed him, right in her eyes either in Real time Real world, or when she witness his demise right from a webtoon page... he know it will scarred her etch deep into her soul, a regrets for life, blaming herself for causing all.

so, crap as it appear, Chul has no choice but to introduce the lost memory solution. so that when YJ see him living well. at least it will comfort him, the original genre of W comic wasn't even Rom, it just thriller with SH as the "love-interest / cum assitance cum secretary". Dad original plan is just thriller suspence. so back to this genre it will be,
but Chul-ah, while u think she will be comforted that you may even kill hoodie in your comic and eventually marry SH and move in safe in W world. do you Not think she will agonized that you are not able to eperience that same level of deep true love as u had expereinced with her. she know very well, what u will expereinced will be exactly back to the same genre as what dad want for you... and non of the adrenaline rush feels of One True Love? then, how can she move on in life? Chul-ah, what if you turn out not totally forget her, two lifes will be ruined.

i rant so mcuh. teared as much... but i was faintly glad that this actually happened now at ep 8 which is just half journey of the whole show. Deep tested love need real trials to bring out the best. Love is like Raw Gold, need to go thru fire to refine its impurities and test it worth, their love will stand this tease and test of a Lost-memory plot, some heart need to be almost broken, to be able to heal and become strongly, maybe just like that Healer plot, both must part and bled and almost died,, then come together.... i am betting that, if Writernim has conscience, by the end of this parting, she shall grant Chul and Joo a well deserving Option NO. 4, just like how Healer OTP got theri option 4. call me pervy, i think the OTP really dserved a No4 after this.

i salute u, you awesome Worldies. (oh, sorry, i just coined that for you guys. World-ies. you deserved a name.) because by readng your words and pics, i can actually feel so much and write so much crap as above. hahah.Worldies, you done well.

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, Onur_dem said:

thank you for the video previeew!!! 

IT'S NOT KANG CHEOL IN YEON JOO'S WORLD...IT'S YEON JOO IN HIS WORLD!!! SHE WROTE HER SELF AS A DOCTER IN HIS WORLD!!!! :bawling: SHE COULDN4T LEAVE HIM ALONE AND REMAINED BY HIS SIDE TO HELP HIM WHITHOUT HIM REALISING THAT!!! :bawling: there is many stills shared showed the scene in the preview when she was wearing her purpule outfit as a docter in his world's hospital (the hospital's name in purpul signes) and there was others showing her wearing the doctoer's white coat outside of his hospital world while he was in front of the hospital in and out of his car!! I thought she started working there with his help but it's HER DOING!! :bawling: 

31 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Damn it! Soompi is messin' at me from posting!

Hide contents

- The End -

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he...JUMPED!!!!!!........breathe!!! breathe!! breathe!!!

I knew he'll do do it!! I knew he loves  torturing me!!!!!!!!! WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! even if he'll be back why does he have to jump and why should my heart stop everytime he jumps off a bridge or a high building!! :scream: pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase keep this man away from all the briges and every high place in Korea!!! :scream: 

I raelly have to go but this drama is killing me and not allowing m to do anything but thinking about it!! :o:blink: :crazy:

• Like 18

OMG OMG my heart is crying such a sad epi... :(  :(  feeling really sad for YJ poor she remember all and he forgets.. oh i can feel YJ literally it brings tear into my eyes..  :tears:but i m confuse about one thing the other person who is in real world is same KC or someone look like him ??? Honestly every epi of this drama leave me breathless... but plz plz bring my OTP together can't see this separation thing its hurt me badly i have a weak heart so writernim have some mercy on me 

• Like 2

My mind is in a mess right now after the emotionally draining ep... dunno what to say or think.. just feel soo sad for our otp today..

But the starting part cracked me up though so the cinderella concept turned out to be just a dream..and YJ dancing by herself cuz she said she dunno how to dance. Lol

The ghost voice still creeps me out.. and its really not fair that he gets to teleport wherever he wants to go...

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Hey, every kdrama writer has their tics - for this one it's amnesia and suicide attempts. Honestly I didn't mind it in QIHM and that's saying a lot considering how much I dislike those types of tropes. It never came off as cheap to me. What I've discovered with kdramas is, it's all about how it is handled. Handled well even the most hated tropes - for me, the 1-2 year separation - can shine, make sense and enhance the story. It's just that so many writers are so lazy about it. :( 

None of the W characters are in Yeon Joo's world, I don't think. I think they are in W and she's gone there, perhaps written herself into the story proper as a doctor???  If it's not Kang Chul who pulls her... it could be her curiosity getting the best of her, wanting to see KC and now she knows how important it is to move with the flow of the story as best she can because being stranded in another world with no money and no ID while getting nothing but the stink-eye is bad news bears.

QIHM has been one of the best kdrama I ever saw. And I love this writer for giving out such path-breaking and fresh story-lines. I love angsty dramas but its just that the amnesia plot gets me everytime. Try watching Indian dramas that I have seen on my tv front from days I don't remember and you will get me. This writer is a genius and I really do hope that she will handle the separation as you mentioned and we will get all the cuteness that we got in QIHM. I never mentioned it to be cheap , some of the amnesia story lines have the most beautiful outcome that I know of and I just hope that here also the writer will prove her brilliance .:)

• Like 6

Guest dominjoonssi

@parisonheaven

thanks so much for the translation of the preview.!!

don't think that KC is in the real world. somehow YJ's back in the comic world, for whatever reason. hopefully, this time she has legitimate status.

the time-reset and memory distort seems to be following the same vein as Nine Time Travels. Wondering what will be the memory trigger for KC?

OSM finally wants to do the proper ending he should have done in the first place, but who is that person KC will accept as the real criminal? That politician? I really don't trust OSM, 'cos he seems to be keeping secrets.

The second half of W should be moving really fast with angst sweetness more heartbreak a reprieve and then the finale with a long epilogue plus HE??