[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

45 minutes ago, tianaa said:

just for fun

as for hooded man  i will let suga light him on fire01145202_2_102410.gif

Ahahahahahaha...... let our bangtan boys fired him up....

seriously who is the killer is...he can't locate KC now...but he able to be in 2 worlds also...and how KC find out about the killer able to transport to YJ world too....I can't wait for wednesday....

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mrsblinky said:

OMG u guys arent taking this W easy, the gifs and pictures are making my heart pound fast. I need some W sugar, can't take my mind of this drama plus our OTP. If we are all reacting like this, how are we going to cope when W ends for real????? 

I have no idea. At this point I'm going to be in denial that it has to end.:phew: 

@jigee I'm still hoping for a romance option 2 w/a 3/4 combo too.cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Soompi reports that the episode where their two characters reveal their engagement has garnered 17.3% ratings, just for that scene alone. The full episode comes out on August 17, as network officials decided to reschedule their air time in order to accommodate the Rio Olympics 2016 broadcast.

I wonder if this is true? I thought we were not getting an episode this week. I don't want to get my hopes up but please MBC let us watch eps. 8 this week panda-emoticon-53.gif

I'm happy that there are others out there that are spazzing like school girls over our OTP. I came into  this drama just being a fan of Han Hyo Joo and writernim and am now just going crazy over our lead actor

005xHDOYjw1f6r9t3kgb9j30tu0tu0vf.jpg

@irenetan

@ilwoo_aein and @nonski He does look good in white shirts.

My sister is totally laughing at me and telling me "I told you so" about my new crush. (She's been his fan for a few years)

• Like 12

'W - Two Worlds': Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo's marriage announcement gains the highest rating, MBC reveals

Maolen E. | Aug 12, 2016 05:38 PM EDT

‘W – Two Worlds’ stars Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo.

‘W – Two Worlds’ stars Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo. (Photo : YouTube/Jewis Game)

MBC just revealed which scene gained the highest ratings in the on-going drama, "W - Two Worlds," starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo-Joo. The show's seventh episode, which aired on Aug. 10, Wednesday, was recorded as the top-rating scene.

The seventh episode of "W - Two Worlds," which showed the marriage announcement of Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon-Joo (Han Hyo-Joo), accumulated a national TV rating of 17.3 percent, Soompi reported. The number was good enough, making "W" episode 7 the highest rated scene so far.

In the previous episode, Kang Chul (Lee) and Oh Yeon-Joo (Han) confronted their feelings for each other with a passionate kiss. The former's legal counselor, Son Hyun-Suk (Cha Kwang-Soo), suddenly entered the picture, telling the latter that she and Kang Chul had officially registered their marriage in the United States in 2015.

Lawyer Son Hyun-Suk then explained drily that their main issue is that Oh Yeon-Joo cannot verify her identity nor explain why she ran away after saving Kang Chul's life. However, if they make her his secret wife, it apparently gives her an identity and a reason on why she refused to testify.

Despite this year's Rio Olympic games, "W - Two Worlds" episode 7 managed to maintain its strong rating performance in Wednesdays-Thursdays blocks. This week's episode of "W - Worlds" once again surpassed KBS 2TV's "Uncontrollably Fond," starring Kim Woo-Bin and Bae Suzy.

"Uncontrollably Fond," who also decided to air its regular broadcast scheduled, received 8.1 percent ratings, which is 0.5 percent boost from the previous episode. The drama's 12th episode, which aired on Aug. 11, Thursday, accumulated a national TV rating of 9.9 percent.

Meanwhile, an official from MBC officially confirmed that the next episode for "W - Two Worlds" have been re-scheduled to hit the airwaves on Aug. 17, Naver News reported. The official explained, "Today's broadcast schedule is women's archery with North Korea vs. South Korea, as well as a fencing team event. Therefore, 'W' is planned for postponement."

Source: http://en.yibada.com/articles/150988/20160812/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-marriage-8.htm

• Like 12

W Korean Drama Episode 8 Spoiler, Air Date: Yeon Joo Learns More About Fantasy Realm

W Korean drama episode 8 will have a big revelation for its female lead, Oh Yeon Joo. With its air date delayed due to MBC’s coverage of the Rio Olympics, fans have been after spoilers of the hit TV series. 

W is centered on the story of a problematic female surgeon in her 30s named Oh Yeon-Joo, played by Han Hyo Joo. She teleports between reality and a webtoon dimension created by her cartoonist father called “W.” This is where she meets and falls in love with an Olympic gold medalist and media mogul named Kang Chul, played by actor Lee Jong-Suk.

The air date of W Korean drama episode 8 is slated on August 17. Amid the delay, a preview circulating the net showed several pivotal points to watch out for.

As seen in the W Korean drama episode 8 spoiler at the end of this story, Yeon Joo realizes that being inside W does not make her completely invincible.

The female lead initially thought that she was safe when she was not hurt after Kang Chul shot her in the chest. The point-black gunshot shown in the previous episode did not even leave a mark on her.

A scene in the upcoming episode shows how she will cut her finger while chopping vegetables. However, her wound does not automatically heal this time around. This could mean that Yeon Joo can eventually die while inside W.

W Korean drama episode 8 will also show how the murderer who is after Kang Chul also knows who Yeon Joo is.  This is the alleged reason why the webtoon character is pushing her to just go back to the real world.

The fantasy drama is already scheduled to have its final episode this September. Because of this, many fans have been making predictions on how the show will end.

In related news, W Korean drama has been on topping the ratings battle versus other TV shows. It airs at the same exact time on Wednesday and Thursday primetime slots of KBS Network’s Uncontrollably Fond.

YG Entertainment has announced that they will have a Lee Jong Suk fan event in Seoul on Sept. 10. This will be their way of thanking fans for supporting W. An international tour is also reportedly being planned.

What do you think will happen in the Han Hyo Joo – Lee Jong Suk starrer? Watch the preview of W Korean drama episode 8 below and let us know what you think.

Source: http://www.thebitbag.com/w-korean-drama-episode-8-spoiler-air-date-yeon-joo-learns-fantasy-realm/171962

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Wearing that denim outfit again and the Ferrari??

leejongsuk Filming WTwoWorlds 

I have this weird feeling that even if OYJ does rewrite it all and turn it into a dream, the events will just happen all over again. I mean, this webtoon pretty much writes itself... 

Also, why else would they film him with the fancy car and in the identical outfit. In Kdrama land, it's almost a written rule that chaebols never wear the same outfit twice. 

Wait... if OYJ rewrites their history and turns it all into a dream yet these events still find a way to occur again, DOES THAT MEAN SHE GETS A SECOND CHANCE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 1, 2, 3, AND 4? 

Edited by i_need_ep8
  • Like 10

'W' Episode 8 [WATCH]: Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul Breaks Up With Han Hyo Joo's Oh Yeon Joo?

BY ASHRAF KHATER ON 08/12/16 AT 8:57 AM

"W - Two Worlds" episode 8 will bring some major discoveries for Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo).

In the preview released by MBC, Kang Chul and Yeon Joo discover that she might not be as invincible in the comic book world as they initially believed. In an earlier episode, Kang Chul shot Yeon Joo in the chest at point-blank range, but the bullet didn't leave so much as a scratch on her. However, this time, when Yeon Joo accidentally cuts her finger while chopping vegetables in "W" episode 8, her cut doesn't automatically heal. This means that Yeon Joo is now equally as likely to die from a bullet as Kang Chul is in his world.

Things get worse when Yeon Joo finds out that the murderer who's after Kang Chul knows who she is and where to find her. And this might be what drives Kang Chul to push her away and tell her to go back to her world and forget about him.

Check out the preview for "W" episode 8 below:

Meanwhile, "W" episode 8 was canceled this week due to the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics, Soompireported. MBC released a statement Thursday confirming their decision to prioritize important Olympic matches over the next episode of the drama. “Today’s broadcast schedule is women’s archery with North Korea vs. South Korea as well as a fencing team event. Therefore, ‘W’ is planned for postponement," stated the network.

MBC initially wanted to push back "W" episode 7 to next week as well, but the network later decided to air the installment during its regular timeslot due to heated response from viewers. MBC's decision paid off as "W" received 13.8 percent ratings on Wednesday, a 1.6 percent improvement from the Korean drama's sixth episode, according to the outlet.

"W's" rival, "Uncontrollably Fond," which stars Kim Woo Bin and Miss A's Bae Suzy, also got a small ratings boost despite the Olympics competing for viewers and received 7.9 percent for its 11th episode.

Are you excited to find out what happens next to Lee Jong Suk's and Han Hyo Joo's characters? Watch the next episode of "W - Two Worlds" on MBC when it airs Wednesday, Aug. 17 at 10 p.m. KST. 

W"W" stars Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. PHOTO: MBC/W OFFICIAL

Source: http://www.ibtimes.com/w-episode-8-watch-lee-jong-suks-kang-chul-breaks-han-hyo-joos-oh-yeon-joo-2400713

• Like 13

Lee Jong Suk drama ‘W’ cast, crew members enjoy food treat from Han Hyo Joo’s fans

Robie Ferrer | Aug 12, 2016 06:21 AM EDT
Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo stars in the MBC drama 'W.'

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo stars in the MBC drama 'W.' (Photo : Facebook/W - Two Worlds)

The cast and crew of the hit MBC drama "W" were recently gifted a special food treat. Han Hyo Joo's fans have sent several Korean dishes to the drama's filming set.

The actress' loyal fans have shown their support by sending a bountiful spread of healthy dishes to the "W" filming location. Han's agency, BH Entertainment, has even shared a photo of the Korean star enjoying the buffet treat, allkpop reported.

In the picture, Han had a big smile on her face as she filled up her plate with the delicious looking dishes. BH Entertainment stated that the actress' fans have decided to send a healthy selection of food to drama's set to help the cast and crew members recover their strength. Filming activities for the MBC drama have been ongoing despite the hot weather observed in several parts of South Korea.

Han and her co-star Lee Jong Suk, along with other cast and production members have been hard at work filming the drama's upcoming episodes. The actress portrays the doctor On Yeon Joo, a daughter of a famous cartoonist who suddenly found herself inside the webtoon that her father draws. On the other hand, Lee plays the webtoon protagonist Kang Chul, an Olympic medalist turned media mogul whose family was murdered by a mysterious villain.

The MBC drama has been lauded by critics and fans for its unique and exciting storyline. It has also garnered a steady rise in viewership ratings since the drama debuted in July. A romantic scene in episode 7 that aired on Wednesday, Aug. 10, has even posted ratings of 17.3 percent, Soompi reported.  

The said shot featured a kissing scene between Han and Lee's characters following the doctor's love confession. Kang confirmed how he felt about On with a passionate kiss. The scene also featured a quick comedic moment as the detective assigned to On's case became flustered when he witnessed the two characters kissing each other.

However, avid viewers of the MBC drama would have to wait until Aug. 17 to learn more about On and Kang's new adventures and challenges as a married couple in the webtoon. The network has delayed the drama's episode 8 broadcast that was originally scheduled to air on Aug. 11 given the Rio Olympics telecast.

"W" airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC.

Source: http://en.yibada.com/articles/150778/20160812/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-w-korean-drama.htm

• Like 16

'W' Actor Lee Jong Suk's Leading Lady Han Hyo Joo Has The Sweetest Fans

By Michelle Guanzon
on August 12, 2016 14:08 PM

han-hyo-joo-w-leading-actress-digging-into-the-buffet-of-delicious-foods

Han Hyo Joo, “W” leading actress digging into the buffet of delicious foods.: (credit: bhent_official ( BH Entertainment ) Instagram)

Aside from having Lee Jong Suk as leading man on her new MBC drama "W", Han Hyo Joo has the sweetest fans also.

The fans of the 29-year-old actress threated the whole cast and crew of her drama "W" with lots of delicious foods.

According to AllKpop, no wonder the actress was very happy because of what her fans had done.

BH Entertainment, her agency, uploaded a picture of the "W" leading actress digging into the buffet of delicious foods.

According to a report, foods that are healthy were sent by her fans to give the whole "W" cast and crew more strength in the hot weather.

Source: http://chinachristiandaily.com/2016-08-12/society/-w--actor-lee-jong-suk-s-leading-lady-han-hyo-joo-has-the-sweetest-fans_2120.html

• Like 12

11 hours ago, evie7 said:

I have no idea. At this point I'm going to be in denial that it has to end.:phew: 

@jigee I'm still hoping for a romance option 2 w/a 3/4 combo too.cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif

I wonder if this is true? I thought we were not getting an episode this week. I don't want to get my hopes up but please MBC let us watch eps. 8 this week panda-emoticon-53.gif

I'm happy that there are others out there that are spazzing like school girls over our OTP. I came into  this drama just being a fan of Han Hyo Joo and writernim and am now just going crazy over our lead actor

@ilwoo_aein and @nonski He does look good in white shirts..

My sister is totally laughing at me and telling me "I told you so" about my new crush. (She's been his fan for a few years)

@evie7 i think we happened to be same. i was all along fan of Park minyoung and Han HyoJoo.But i wasn't that totally into following this drama, since i normally couldn't be bothered to chase Raw, i just watch whatever my cable TV shown, and was following Uncontrollable Fond, until i accdientally watched ep 4, and found that "How come i didn't know Hyo Joo in this, the first scene i watched was her asking Chul on the phone, when did she become his fiancee, and using shock tactic of "i love you" to "closed the eps to return back to her world: and that scene ended with Chul saying to himself, "if i hear it another time, i may be swayed". Duke, thou art swayed beyond hope, seeth thou not thy heart how it fluttered, and stirred?"
haha. 
i didn't come to W because of LJS, yes, i remembered with fondness how LJS crafted "I can Hear you' effortless and make that drama becometh the classic drama, top of all Noona romance "must-watch-list". Jongsuk can heatup any noonas' hearts, as much as he fluttered and melt any young teens' hearts to a mess lump. i actually admire him, but not enough to chase after all his products. i missed out all first 3 eps, only jump in at ep4, and totaly shipping by ep 6 and 7.
oh yes, talking about guys in white shirts.. i cannot adore any guy without at least making sure he looked nice in white shirts, it just exudes the oxymoron of unadulterated-pureness mixed with alarming-sexiness. Jongsuk, looked 'alarmingly dangerous' in white.

if Ji changwook has the most soul-snatching charming smile, Yoo seungho has the most touching tears, Lee Jongsuk should have the most tempting lips and best side-profile,as a top noona-killer. When he closed his eyes in helpless faint smile, its heart-wrenching to look, (just like that scene in I Can Hear you, just before he kissed LBY in tears. am happy my hyojoo can act with the Best Noona killer " in the market", and a damned good actor. the plus point is this noona killer, can truly act. its just a matter of time, that he can bag himself an Award on his acting.

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, evie7 said:netan

@ilwoo_aein and @nonski He does look good in white shirts.

yes he does, in almost everything chingu @evie7

i can't believe you just knew him... please check all his drama :)

• Like 7

W – Two Worlds Episode 7 Recap; Episode 8 Air Date And Spoilers

BY DIANE AUG 12, 2016

W – Two Worlds Episode 7 Recap; Episode 8 Air Date And Spoilers

Because of the 2016 Rio Olympics, fans of the popular Korean Drama, W – Two Worlds, will have to wait another week before episode 8 airs on MBC. But, do not worry; the wait will be all worth it when the fantasy/romance drama returns on Aug. 17.

To recap, Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) found a way to save Kang Chul (Lee Jong-Suk): by continuing the comic by herself. After a failed attempt at drawing, Su Bong (Lee Si Eon) reminded the protagonist that Kang Chul was inspired by a character that Yeon Joo created as a young girl. So, out of practice but desperate to save her beloved, Yeon Joo picked up a digital pen and started drawing. Kang Cheul was pulled out of the river by rescue divers and woke up, safe and sound, in his own bed.

Meanwhile, Yeon Joo reappears back in prison inside W. Upon hearing her reemergence in his world, Kang Chul rushes to see her. Kang Chul asked about her Dad, wondering if the artist brought him back to life after what he did in the real world. But, Yeon Joo confessed that it was her own hand that saved him. She told him that, from thereon, he can create new life goals instead of exacting revenge to those who have wronged him. She suggested helping her get out of jail as his first mission.

However, Kang Chul did not like that, now, Yeon Joo decides his fate. The hero came back to see her once again, and he angrily demanded (as quoted by Drama Beans): “Who’re you to decide my life as you please? What gives you the right?” He went on about how he was killed when he wanted to live, then brought back to life when he wanted to die.

He slammed Yeon Joo for calling his life “a sequel,” for the ability to come and leave Wevery time she pleases. He also realized that, before, his family died tragically, but now that he knows he is some “drunk man’s” creation, they never existed at all! He cried out, why she returned to the comic world when she could have a normal life in the real world?

“Because I love you!” Yeon Joo shouted. She told him that she has fallen in love with him for real. But before he can react, she was back in her world.

He was about to walk away when he sensed the change in the air, and when he turned around, Yeon Joo was back in prison. She told him not to blame her for getting pulled back into W when he was the reason why she turns up in his world. She gets pulled back when he thinks about her, like now. “You’re right,” he smiled. “I was scared that I would never see you again.” They kissed.

Kang Chul’s lawyer proposed that Yeon Joo marry Kang Chul in order to get her out of prison. He explained that becoming Kang Chul’s secret wife gives her an alibi on why she ran away after saving his life. Kang Chul, meanwhile, decided that he will stop looking for his family’s killer.

But, their happily ever after was cut short when Kang Chul received a message from the no-face killer: “I see you have a new family? It’s that woman’s turn now. I’ll make a bullet hole in her forehead.”

The next episode will see the killer, who Kang Chul thought does not exist, emerge to kill Yeon Joo. The teaser for episode 8 (embedded below) teased that the female protagonist is not imuned to whatever dangers are present inside W.

“In this world, there always is a variable,” Kang Chul explained. “Not having a drop of blood is normal. This means that you can die if you get shot!”

Moreover, in order to save her, Kang Chul has to forget Yeon Joo! Brace for a heartbreaking episode ahead when W – Two Worlds returns next week!

Photo Source: Facebook/W – Two Worlds

Source: http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-episode-7-recap-episode-8-air-date-spoilers/262850

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Even every writer in DB share why they're watching this EMEZING drama

(Skipped the unrelated)

javabeans

about_jb1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: I love this show and find it inventive and addicting, but the plot actually feels like it moves pretty slowly (which is a little odd considering how quickly things happen) — I keep glancing at the clock wanting the plot to speed up so I find out what happens next, and feeling the stress as the hour winds down and I still don’t have my answers and I realize, “They’re not gonna give it to us today, are they? ARE THEY?”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-12/

i can't say anything about the rest, but when girlfriday and javabean liked soemthing, it can never be wrong.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

tumblr_obs7bfI7Bi1qms6tmo1_540.jpg

Look at the way he looks at her.

LOOK.

HE ADORES HER. HE LOVES TO SEE HER. MY HEART JUST MELTS.

But I don’t think he have loved her. I do think he’s still in the middle of process of going there. He’s falling in love just not in love yet. Well, give him a couple more episodes and he will.

I mean, look at his gaze. He studied her.
Studied her every expressions. Oh my gods.

Cr: reading-is-an-escape

Love your keen observation my friend!
Imagine if both of them look at each other the same way as this ^^^ My screen'll explode!
Oh how I wish they were real!
They're all I think about!

• Like 11