[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

25 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

If that Kiss is his Goodbye because after that he will jump -  it would explain her Tears - and his passion....  (sorry - need the Picture for the Answer - hope it is okay!) I love that he alwass have one Hand on her FAce - and the other really hold her tight... He needs her... but is it Love too ?

Just good that we all know that the Male Lead is never really in DAnger until the last Episdoe. *phuuu* I will still need a thousend Tissus next Week. I will suffer with him. What I had already in my mind - and gave me Pain - will be visible than. KC beeing in Pain -  how will that feel to see his whole Life is just on Paper - and what do Hell... was the Story made by Song Bong like in real KC IS the Killer????? Phuuuu - thats scary....

Base from the Preview translated by our good friend alleram95 , (may thanks BTW) it seems that this is indeed a goodbye kiss which explains the intenseness of it! By the expression of KC I can tell that he is soooo into it! hahaha! And I guess as to the question if he is already in love with her, I think not yet fully in love but he's already starting to! same goes with her which is to be expected since they have this instant connection from the moment they laid eyes with each other! The biggest question is how it will fully blossom now that KC knows everything!

And next week will be totally intense and angsty so we better prepare ourselves for a roller coaster ride!!:bawling:

24 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Talk about full body contact! lol :)

My life is going to suck/be absolutely wonderful the next 6 weeks. 

hahaha! I really love it! from head to toe! and like I said I can tell that both of them are so into it!!:lol:

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

well atleast seems like next week's episode we'll be in a melo mood since i feel like we started off the first 4 episodes in a lighter tone 

though we had some intense and stimulating moments..since they've already brought us in a funny,amusing.squealing,intense

thinking,analization mood why not bring us in another level like give me some more tissue please:D ..and i feel like i'm in a mood for some intense crying and of course for some serious lovey-dovey between our OTP in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791

>>>saranghaeyo again haha!...i wonder how many times Yeon Joo will be saying saranghaeyo to Kang chul?:lol:

we will have all that and more chingu after all W is a whole package!! :D but my heart and eyes are going to suffer for a while!! :tears: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh she can ay as she wants now but she better not say "no" after that!! :lol:

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This scene today was so cute. I was smiling the whole way through.  It's the conversation between Kang Chul and Yeon Joo when he is on his plane and she is in his home. So, KC calls YJ.

YJ: Hello?

KC: What are you doing?

YJ thought voiceover: Even listening to his voice is thrilling.

(KC was standing when he made the call, but now sits down on a seat in the plane.)

KC: Are you doing okay? I didn’t think I was going to be able to call you until tomorrow, so I called. Is there anything making you uncomfortable?

YJ: Why have I become your fiancee?

KC: Ahh. Because the other staff may think it was strange. I can’t really tell them that it’s protection for you either. Did you feel bad about it?

YJ: Well, that is…

(KC leans forward as he asks the following.)

KC: If your boyfriend finds out, does it become difficult for you?

YJ: I don’t have a boyfriend.

KC: (chuckles) You don’t have a boyfriend either? Why not?

YJ: Do I have to have a boyfriend? 

KC: Well, that’s not the case, but Miss Oh Yeon Joo is overflowing with attractiveness, so why don’t you have a boyfriend?

YJ: Are you teasing me? You said that if I were a pretty woman, any dog or cow would be pretty, too.

KC: (chuckles) Miss Oh Yeon Joo is not a pretty woman, but you are definitely attractive. How should I say it? An attractiveness like being sick?

(YJ sighs.) (DY sits down next to KC on the plane.)

KC: Hello? (looks at his phone before speaking into it again) Are you angry? I was just teasing.

YJ: No. I’m not angry. Since I’m fluttering even at those words, I must be the sick one. (Puts her head in her hand.)

(KC laughs.) 

YJ: Don’t laugh, after making a person feel low. Aren’t you being too rude?

KC: If you want to go home, you can call me any time. You know that well, right? Sleep well.

YJ (blurts out): I love you.

KC: (pauses) You know that those words don’t work on me.

YJ: I know. But, you said I was very attractive, though, so I wondered perhaps. But, of course not.

KC: Sleep well. (Hangs up.)

YJ (hanging up): I am really sick. (Bangs her head repeatedly on the table.)

KC (sitting back and smiling): If I hear it one more time, I think I’m going to waver.

DY: Hear what?

(KC shakes his head at DY, sighs and picks up a newspaper to read.)

Love you!!!! Thanx so much again!!! You rescued me!!!! I love the conversation!!!!

And his Faces - his Smile - now I know what he was saying smiling so cute .. thanx so much!

• Like 15

@stroppyse it looks like our posts often collided with each other when we were translating something which usually contained the same scenes.. in this thread once, and on other threads it already happens for a few times too.. ^_^

btw do you mind to give your version of the translation for the preview? I'm not really sure with my version (I have posted in on page 310 or 311 I forgot)

here is the video

• Like 11

1 hour ago, CirchelJorice said:

Sooo somebody tell me... KC kissing Dr Oh in the preview is not some kind of way so he can go back to his world too? 

image_10.png

But that embrace look hot tho :wub:   

So kisses don't work so he tried jumping off the bridge again? Ugh English sub pali pali... It's confusing just to rely on my limited Korean understanding image_9.png

I thought that this is how he enter the real world :( i was wrong!

how can we wait for another week to know what happen next :tears:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This scene today was so cute. I was smiling the whole way through.  It's the conversation between Kang Chul and Yeon Joo when he is on his plane and she is in his home. So, KC calls YJ.

(KC was standing when he made the call, but now sits down on a seat in the plane.)

KC: Are you doing okay? I didn’t think I was going to be able to call you until tomorrow, so I called. Is there anything making you uncomfortable?

KC: Ahh. Because the other staff may think it was strange. I can’t really tell them that it’s protection for you either. Did you feel bad about it?

KC: Well, that’s not the case, but Miss Oh Yeon Joo is overflowing with attractiveness, so why don’t you have a boyfriend?

YJ: Are you teasing me? You said that if I were a pretty woman, any dog or cow would be pretty, too.

KC: (chuckles) Miss Oh Yeon Joo is not a pretty woman, but you are definitely attractive. How should I say it? An attractiveness like being sick?

KC: Hello? (looks at his phone before speaking into it again) Are you angry? I was just teasing.

YJ: No. I’m not angry. Since I’m fluttering even at those words, I must be the sick one. (Puts her head in her hand.)

(KC laughs.) 

KC: If you want to go home, you can call me any time. You know that well, right? Sleep well.

YJ: I know. But, you said I was very attractive, though, so I wondered perhaps. But, of course not.

KC (sitting back and smiling): If I hear it one more time, I think I’m going to waver.

26 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

This episode was so tense, despite that, I was grateful for the scene where Yeonjoo was pampered by Kang Chul with lots of shoes, bags and clothes only for her. She was wondering the price of the clothes she wore until the worker came to help her. She explained that she was told to assist her. I’ll try to translate the scene to my best ability. It’s start for the makeup scene

Yeonjoo: It’s okay… why should you do my makeup?

The worker: It’s almost done

Yeonjoo: (she was uncomfortable) It’s okay, I felt uncomfortable so I’ll do it myself

The worker: Kang CEO likes woman with feminine style…

Yeonjoo: What does it mean? Why should I match with Kang CEO style? Do I have to change my appearance too?

The worker: Aren’t you his fiancé?

Yeonjoo: WHAT?!

The worker: Kang CEO said so

Yeonjoo: Me?!

The worker: Yes…

Yeonjoo: Yeah.. (the worker left) What is this? Why is it being like this? W genre is action thriller… Why does the genre changed into romance? It makes my heart flutters

The worker: (she came bringing the handphone) I think it’s from Kang CEO..

Yeonjoo: *clearing her throat* Hello?

Kang Chul: What are you doing?

Yeonjoo: (inner monologue) ‘Oh, hearing his voice only makes my heart flutter!’

Kang Chul: [note, I’m not really sure about this] Are you settling well? I think I won’t be able to call you until tomorrow, that’s why I called. Is there anything that makes you uncomfortable?

Yeonjoo: Why do I become your fiancé?

Kang Chul: Ah (smile [omg his smile *swoon*]) I said that because I’m afraid the workers would find it strange. I can't say that I'm protecting you too.. Did I offend you?

Yeonjoo: Uh no..

Kang Chul: Do you afraid that your boyfriend will find out about this?

Yeonjoo: I don’t have a boyfriend…

Kang Chul: Whoa, you don’t have a boyfriend? How could it be?

Yeonjoo: Must I have a boyfriend?

Kang Chul: Well, it’s not like that, but Oh Yeonjoo is quite charming so why don’t you have a boyfriend?

Yeonjoo: Why are you making fun at? You said if I’m pretty that anyone is pretty

Kang Chul: (smile again) Oh Yeonjoo isn’t pretty but I’m sure that you are charming. How do I say it? Unusual charm?

Yeonjoo: *sighed*

Kang Chul: Hello? Are you angry? I was joking…

Yeonjoo: I’m not angry, but hearing your words make me flutter which make me like a crazy person

Kang Chul: hahaha

Yeonjoo: Don’t laugh! Aren't you being rude to me?

Kang Chul: If you want to go home, you can call me whenever it is. You know, right?

Yeonjoo: *sighed*

Kang Chul: Good night

Yeonjoo: I love you

Kang Chul: You already knew that it won’t work with me

Yeonjoo: I knew. I’m just trying, who knows if this time it works. As expected from you

Kang Chul: Good night

Yeonjoo: (turn off her phone) I’m really a crazy person

Kang Chul: If I heard those words again, my heart will flutter

Bless you @alleram95 and @stroppyse  thank you for your detailed translations.

@Misstwilightfan1416 for posting the video clips.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, tucituci said:

Possibly that was pd-nim wanted then.... Yeah right long before this scene i imagine KC would be crazy surprised by all of this richard simmons things happened in his life turns out to be MANHWA FICTION what the richard simmons' hell! 

And imo YJ's joke to KC in the prison was a lil bit off, i mean she was like mentally abused there but she still could take some joke pill after that? Wow if thats me, it would be really hard to talk at all, maybe im the one who is weak compared to YJ hahaha

btw may i ask whats this 'richard simmons' euphoria going on lately? I saw richard simmons everywhere on comment sections it cracks me up everytime i saw it lol :D

i agree :D and lol i cant stop laughing and close my mouth with my hand after reading so many richard simmons XD XD 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

(KC laughs.) 

Thank you very much...(**,)

• Like 5

Ok, I think i'm gonna go grey before this drama ends.

1) The W world is froze! (ahaha, now  YJ is the girl who breaks the system, literally)

2) Kang Chul's world is crashing down around him! All the things he knew turned into a lie in a blink of an eye! (YJ did warned you that you'll regret it)
Oh gosh, I'm afraid to think of what he would do. He is in pain, he is afraid and he is so very pissed that he is out for Blood now!

3) Also I'm officially disapointed with Soo Hee. (Do something asap to redeem her in my eyes 'cause right now her behaviour doesn't leave much love for her character). She is not cool at all, Just your ordinary jealous, petty and cry-baby. Seriously her moping puts me off so much. She was behaving like a little princess who got scolded for the first time and throwing a temper-tantrum/pity -party about it. Ofc, how could she SH be talked to like that because of some kind of strange girl? (I really like how KC put YJ in her place).
What did you expect, girl? You abused KC's trust! Practically stabbed him in the back, one thing you should NOT do. 
SH can justify it being for his own good all she wants but I ain't buy it. For me, her petty jelousy got the best of her and it was the main reason behind her actions.
Another thing that starts to get on my nerves is the fact that SH behaves like the Lady of the House in CK penthouse appartment.:angry:

4) Now thanks to SH, Prosecutor Han Chul Ho finally was able to find KC's weakness.:scream: And YJ is in so much trouble.:cry: Like she doesn't have enough things on her plate at the moment.

5) And I fell in love with our little YJ all over again. This girl is beyond amazing! First she kept silent at the gun point and now she even threw away KC's phone so he would not be incriminated along with her and she endured it all for him dening him any answers till the very end! And now she hurts so bad for him. His pain is her pain.

Damn it, I wish Kang Chul could see it all! I hope he won't be blinded by his revenge to the point of doing something drastic and hurting YJ in the process. This girl is paying for her father's sins already even to the point of going through the same things KC did. I hope he would see that and realize it. I'm really afraid for the both of them. 
What if after knowing who her father is, KC goes back to W by jumping into The Han river (his smirk on that bridge was that of a madman *gave me goosebumps*), waits before YJ comes back (he knows she will as soon as he is in danger) and than keeps her hostage for real?
He looked so betrayed and blood thirsty in the preview 

This episode had so many nice touches like: W freezing the moment KC accepted YJ's words as the truth, the shining screen as the window to another dimension, and finally the idea that KC can travel through any drawing tablet available at the moment. That part was so awesome! Thumbs up to the writer!:thumbsup:

P.s. On the side note, I think you guys might be correct, about KC not being in love with YJ yet. That's why her *I love you*s can't be the cliffhangers. 'Cause these confessions are not affecting him. But as soon as he falls for her the moment she says *I love you* again she would be send back. Hmm, that would be an epic cliffhanger with KC left alone in W after her feelings finally reach his heart (especially if he mistreats her before this happens)

• Like 22

Wow, I was not completely sold on this drama but after watching today's episode, I can only say WOW I am totally in. Episode 4 was absolutely DAEBAK! LJS really knows how to choose his projects, every single one turns out to be so interesting and addicting!

• Like 11

Hello! First post in this thread...! Has been following this drama since ep.1 and becomes a big fan of this series. Ok~~~ 

Sudden shots of saying "I love you" from YJ seems like she's already in love. But, then..."There is still no change in emotions?" Haha. :D So cute, both of them~ 

There is one thing that I am really really curious! I wonder who and how KC was saved while he fell into the water?!? KC definitely has a memory of himself drowning in Han river (in episode 3). Now that, he's outside Manhwa world..he's no longer a billionaire. How's he going to survive and do for a living? Lol. Just thinking about it makes me laugh and seeing how the scenes in the future is heading..!  

Preview is showing he found out YJ's father is his creator!! Isn't it too fast to find out already? KC finding himself as a Manhwa character on the books in the bookstore...seeing how his family is murdered...will be a hit scene for sure!~ Teary just to see him in the preview.

And YJ's dad...

Spoiler

I am 80% sure the man in the black cape and hoodie is YJ's dad. Hmm...the first man who killed KC's family might not be YJ's dad. But, it's sure that the one appeared at KC's house while YJ is unconscious, is YJ's dad!!

Really enjoying this drama! Can't wait for next week. :) Awnnn...also wonder KC will go back to Manhwa world or not. Hehe. 

• Like 14

Thoughts after watching live and raw vids:

I really love YJ's personality. The girl's so relatable. Love how she is so smart to throw away the phone so that KC won't be complicit in this mess. But was kinda annoyed at the police for not at least giving her a mask to protect her identity in front of the reporters. Now the entire nation in the webtoon world knows what she looks like so it will be dangerous if she crosses over to KC's world again because people will recognize her (a lot more than just the waiter). 

And can I just fangirl over how pretty both leads are - Han Hyo Joo in the interrogation scene (this is ridiculous!) and Lee Jong Suk really looks like a manwha character. 

Also really love the kinda brother-sister relationship between SB and YJ. He was so concerned for her well-being that he tripped and fell on his knees. Also erasing out the 'to be continued' part to prevent her from being dragged into the webtoon world again. Bless him. I'm so touched. 

Nearing the end of the episode, I knew that KC was gonna cross over to YJ's world but I had shivers with the way the scene was executed. A perfect combination of acting, directing and music. 

Really appreciated Lee Jong Suk's acting when he got told that he's a manhwa character. At the beginning, seems like he was kinda in denial/fact not really sinking in despite her disappearing before his very own eyes (for him that's just confirming she's from another world) but only when he was talking to his show producer, he started to process it more and realized the truth that there was indeed something up with this world and time froze. 

But how horrible must it be for someone to be told that they're a fictional character? All your emotions, thoughts and experiences are invalidated just like that. It must be devastating for someone to hear. 

The poor boy's gonna go through an existential crisis next week and a lot of suffering. :(

• Like 17

17 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

I could be wrong, but it looked to me like he aimed to the side of her heart

w03-01277.jpg w03-01310.jpg

He shoots her in the shoulder, and the bullet goes clean through and lands in the mirror behind her, shattering the glass. He shot her!

She’s so stunned that she can’t speak, but she doesn’t fall down either. Trembling, Yeon-joo reaches to touch her shoulder, and is even more shocked to see her hand clean—there’s no blood. Chul watches her with keen interest, and notes that she didn’t know her own powers. Her powers? And you did?

(FROM DRAMABEAN'S RECAP)

Looks like Dramabeans agrees with me - girlfriday's review says he "shot her shoulder" (not her heart as a lot of viewers said) - though she wasn't happy with him either, lol. 

KC better practice groveling ;). We were all shocked that he shot her - but as long as they explain it well, isn't that a good thing? I don't want a drama I can predict every step. And him being slightly ruthless will be awesome once he's in love with her, IMO. I still think he was positive he wouldn't kill her, either way. Shooting her is still drastic, but remember, the cops think she was part of a plot to murder him...and she knew about the nurse and didn't have an explanation...he needed answers, and was very suspicious. 

But I'm glad his character is not a carbon copy of the gentlemanly KBG from QIHM. One of the awesome things about this writer is they know how to write different but equally awesome characters.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

hhhhhhhhhh what are they doing!! that was funny!! :lol:

2 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

Wow. Wow. The episode was so intense but the hour moved like a breeze. Why is this show so good at being good and so good at making an hour feel like 5 minutes?!  Already can't wait for subs because there is so much conversation happening I need to understand so badly!!!!!  Waiting is hell.

Omo, I never watched Nine, so I only have Queen In Hyun's man to go by but the writer doesn't seem like the "Muahahaha! Revenge!!!" type so I am crossing my fingers and toes KC isn't planning to use YJ to get to her father, although I very much fear that he is. Don't buy for a second that he wants to kill himself - he's been there, done that and it wasn't his idea but YJ's dad idea that he soundly rejected by rewriting that chapter's end. He wants the person responsible for taking his loved ones from him and making a mockery of his life. There's no way he's giving up without at least a confrontation. If what some have interpreted from the preview is correct, I believe he tells YJ that he'll commit suicide because he *knows* she'll stop him; she told him the Han Gang bridge scene was the saddest for her, that she was frightened he would die. I trust the writer to bring everything to some place fresh. So far the pace is incredible and no one's an idiot for longer than is likely. I really appreciate at that.

How much do I love that YJ made sure she wasn't caught with a phone directly connecting her to KC, thereby saving him from police scrutiny? A lot is the answer, a lot a lot.  :D 

Kang Cheol isn't a man to use people to have his revenge!! he will go to who ever did him wrong, face him and punish him for it but won't use others pain to have his revenge so don't worry about that!!

I think kissing Yeon Joo was his goodbye to the person who treated him as a real man and not fictional character and his last sens of reality that he can feel after knowing the truth!! I don't think he's in love with her yet but he has feelings for her for sure and the same thing for her, they care for each other's safety ALOT!! he helped and protected a girl who came from no where, suspecious but he trusted her with his instinct and she cares enough for him to accept staying in his world only to protect him from the painful truth!! 

I really was moved by that gesture and so was Kang Cheol, he saw how much she cared for him to keep him away from this mess!! and somehow I think that Kang Cheol beside wanting to know the truth it was his way to send her back to her world and saving her since there was no other way to help her dispite knowing that he'll have to face the concequences of her disapearence since he was with her at that moment!! 

• Like 14

9 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

I'm finally back and woah! Had to go through 15+ pages!! This thread is so active! :D

Woah! The ratings is amazing for episode 3! Double digits!!! Yayyyyy!!! Hopefully it reaches to 20% soon since that is Lee Jong Suk's goal!! :D

After finishing watching the sub for episode 3, I think Yeon Joo's father drew the hooded man into the penthouse to kill Kang Chul. Since he failed to kill Kang Chul, Yeon Joo's father might of erased him which made the hooded man disappear out of thin air. Maybe because he failed to kill Kang Chul again, Yeon Joo's father got so scared and smashed his laptop.

It's funny that Yeon Joo is not afraid to smack, kiss, flash and confess to Kang Chul just to get out of the webtoon world lol XD

Can't wait for episode 4 tonight! The preview looks so interesting! It looks like Kang Chul is going find out the truth about his world too ;o

Yeon Joo's father said that he created a monster... but Kang Chul is too cute to be a monster :wub:

Yeah, at first I thought the father was going to 2nd W, but then it looks like he was just drawing it...HOWEVER, at some point he had to have gone there...otherwise, why would he so readily assume his daughter had gone there? Normally, wouldn't you assume that one of your assistants had high-jacked your manwa, or someone at the publishing company, or a weird fan had hacked in....? You wouldn't automatically assume that your character HAD COME TO LIFE unless you had a reason to. 

I think at some point, he made some kind of "deal" - he can draw/ create a good manwa in exchange for something (maybe he prayed at a temple or something, who knows). And it was kinda working, until he betrayed the 'contract' by making KC do something completely out of character - suicide. That, and OYJ's emotions brought KC to life, and he's been fighting for control of his story ever since. In the mean time, at some point dad visited 2nd W and realized that it was 'real,' and is desperate to kill off KC because he can't control him and he believes he created a monster with his 'deal'.  

• Like 5