[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Omg *squealzzzzzzzzzzzzz* that was just so cute and i am not even talking about the kiss, the way they play off each other talking its just so adorable and especially the way they walked away from the bridge together......OMG OMG OMG

And next week looks like some subtle flirting going on as well.......

Lag sucked and cant wait for the RAW version at the moment or even the subtext of what was discussed on the bridge.......but omg that was so worth the wait.

• Like 5

THE LONG AWAITED KISS !!! AFTER THE BREAK SEEM SWEET TOO... TOO BAD WE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAI LANGUAGE ... I BELIEVE IT WILL BE SWEETER THAN THE PINK MILK AFTER THE SUBTITLES ! HANG ON FOR THE LAST PART BEFORE ANOTHER WEEK LONG WAITING =)

• Like 5

O M G THEY KISSED!!! I'M TREMBLING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! AND AND AND THEY'RE TEASING EACH OTHER. SO CUTE. P'ARTHIT WAS BLUSHING. O M G GUYS!!!!!!! AND KONG EVEN SMILED TO THE KISSSSSSS!!!! O M G!!!!

FINALLY THEY'RE NOT TEASING US!!!!!! 

MY HEAD HURTS MY HEART HURTS. IN A GOOD WAY THOUGH. CAN'T BREATHE COZ I SPAZZED TOO MUCH. THAT LITTLE PUSH WITH EACH OTHER IS SO CUTE. :wub:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I'm the luckiest person ever because

Reveal hidden contents

WITH ALL THE LAGGING, I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE KISS *O* I'm glad we don't have to wait a whole week to see it, I feel better, but it was laggy, so I'm gonna wait for a replay :) 

I was fearing I won't see it... but I did too. We were all lucky :w00t:

It was SOOOOO good... I was saying OMG like all the way through it and my heart was beating so fast... I couldn't breath properly and I was trembling like crazy... it's getting better now. *need to breath* uhhh 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mio- said:

I was fearing I won't see it... but I did too. We were all lucky :w00t:

It was SOOOOO good... I was saying OMG like all the way though it and my heart was beating so fast... I couldn't breath properly and I was trembling like crazy... it's getting better now. *need to breath* uhhh 

Yeaaahh ! I feel so relaxed now, it's like an early birthday present for me ^^ I don't need to freak out during a whole other week.... BTW, I'm glad they didn't cut it ^^

• Like 7