[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!All I can do is just laughing...:wub::wub:

Thanks for sharing info but tonight all sites didn't work at all here and then I moved to Periscope. The person who shared the series was so excited and we followers sent a lot messages..I had a fun time!!!!  

(Btw, where is my emoji??!!  I only have 9 small emoji it says core-emortion-group-default has 26 emoji though!!!! I don't have any smiling emoji except this one :)  why?????)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, two5four3 said:
  Hide contents

OMG THEY ENDED THE NOVEL AT EPISODE 13!!!!!

I can't breath!!!

me: Fanboy crying

what do you mean ended the novel? there's no more chapters in the novel after the bridge kiss scene? or was that you fangirl-ing and i embarrassed myself now?

5 minutes ago, Mio- said:

So... we didn't see Arthit crying over his Pink milk???

and OMG is KISS #2 happening NEXT WEEK??!! 

YEAH SADLY THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED SCENE BY US TOO SEE HIS VERY IMPORTANT EMOTIONAL SCENE DISCOVERING HIS REAL FEELING SUCH A BIG PITY :sweatingbullets: AT LEAST EVEN THEY CUT KONG CRYING BUT THEY STILL SHOW A LIL BIT OF TEAR BUT ARTHIT ZERO TEAR LOL

BUT WELL NOW IM TOO BUSY SPAZZING ABOUT THE KISS NOW SO NOT THE TIME TO RANT ABOUT THAT

YEAH I THOUGHT THE THANK YOU KISS GONNA BE IN EP15 AT LEAST BUT OH WELL THE FASTER THE BETTER SEEM WE GONNA GET PRAE JEALOUS SCENE NEXT WEEK AND NOTT BEING HIS AWESOME SELF

• Like 5

Ok I've just finished watching the live stream (I paused it for 5 minutes so I would not suffer the lag!). This episode is just perfect; the simple fact that we had a real Kiss, so hard to have on thai series, is a enough to make this the best episode yet :bawling::blush:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shinnu said:

Singto's manager recorded Singto's reaction on the kiss, check out his ig. Singto's reaction was priceless omg

can i know what his IG name?

i forgot did the rule can't give link video?

but this just short clip should be fine?idk anymore

• Like 10

wow the kissing scene... everything just looks natural and sweet in any most possible way! :blush:

I literally tears up while watching that...I love the bgm played during that time, I love how krist is like holding back his smile after the kiss, I love how singto is smiling during the kiss, and I love how clingy singto acting is after that too. applause for both singto and krist acting! they nailed the scene with their natural acting.. :heart:

edit: is it only me who thinks that they (the production team) could end season 1 with that scene? because I just think that it's a very nice scene to end a series. everything just soooo beautiful

• Like 5

I didn't get to watch the live but.........ALL THE KISS SCREENCAPS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZYY!! i haven't even watched the whole ep an here i am fangirling hard on just one screencap lol wht hav i become...

(Ans. SOTUS addict ) xP 

@delightful thx for the sub in advance!! Cant wait to wait see the whole ep!

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Mio- said:
  Reveal hidden contents

inaWIpR.png

look at them... Kong drinking what Arthit usually does and Arthit what Kong. awwwww :wub:

So... we didn't see Arthit crying over his Pink milk??? Oh really?! Too bad i wanted to watch arthit in tears (lol i sound so evil) 

and OMG is KISS #2 happening NEXT WEEK??!!  (Dies)

• Like 3

Even if Arthit wasnt aware of it he has a strong connection with Kong, the chemistry jumps off the screen from Kong's end and Arthit resolve to keep detached only bonds them stronger.  Be fun to watch Kong's blatent flirting next week and Arthit trying to keep composed with it....lol

• Like 5