[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler

Soo we are not allowed to fangirl during livechatting like we have been doing for the past few weeks?

The mood is a little off....less than 40 minutes, i'm so excited but I wanted to cry and die together with you guys.:phew:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, salz said:

well im sure the actor themselves 100% sure there is kiss scene since they the one doing the kissing but i don't think they really know how the end result of the editing lol..but well i don't want to to talk much about they gonna kiss or not since from all the hint they will tonight but GMM also known to tease with image different from the week ep lol so i have trust issue with them and their editing so i put my expectation level at 0% only to play safe so i won't throw something at my pc screen if it not what i expect lol

but anyway i don't wanna jinx thing so let all hope we will get the best stuff tonight and what the boys tease about the kiss in ep13 is real

I said in a previous post that the pictures with moments that actually end up being in the episode have the number written on it.... So the one were he grabs Kong's tie is gonna be in the episode :) 

Yeah, me too, I try to not get my hopes too high so I won't be extremely disappointed if it doesn't happen *but I obviously want it to happen like everybody does I think hehe^^*

Although, if it's cut, it better look smooth tho, since it is a quick/stolen kiss, I don't want them to cut at the moment where their lips are 1cm close to each other, that wouldn't "look good"....

• Like 3

Hi all, I have been a silent reader for a long time. I just can't contain the excitement for ep 13 thats why I decided to be active today. P'@delightful thank you so much for translating the episodes. We love you :heart:

I have been reading love sick novel while waiting for sotus ep13. I fell in love with Phun and Noh all over again!!! But I still love Pete the most :blush:

I wish I could've known earlier that August is here in the Philippines :bawling:

BTW. Kong's bag is in-between Kong and May during the bike scene.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I for one, and I do not think I am alone, have joined the forum because of Sotus. I do not follow any of the other threads. When Sotus is over I will probably leave. In fact, until I hit Home Page I hadn't fully comprehended what I had joined into (if the neighbours ever found out !)

That said, it has been interesting to listen, watch and see other aspects of the actors and what they have been in. The same, where, people have been comparing shows. Not necessarily Sotus orientated until you consider the possibilities of a Second Season : here is a good way of doing it, here is a bad way. My world has been enlarged because of your (the Sotus group's) interactions. I agree that it is sad that some of this is 'against the rules'. Perhaps complaining is as well :)

If I spend an evening with friends I do not expect to be told : "If you want to talk about that you need to go next door".

I'm so dissapointed too...

I don't really watch any thai bl series such as love sick etc... but when people in this forum have a little conversation about them just let it be..i'm just skip it. They are just a little sharing. Why is it so strict to have a little conversation out of the topic.. it's not like that would be ruined a whole forum tho...

And why we can't talking about Sotus the series actors and actresses? I mean.this forum wouldn't going thru into 627 pages if the member not have chit chatting about the actors and actresses itself...

Me my self enjoying their chit chatting whenever I open this forum.

Don't be too strict. Soompi is not university and this forum is not a some class with the killer lecturer.. :phew::phew:

:blush: (sorry for my bad english)

30 minutes to go!!!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

And all the HYPE IS GONE!!! hahaha... you know what I mean... usually at this rate and the fact its SOTUSDAY every time I refresh the pages there would be a dozen of quoting stuff... countdown... etc... but now?  ahuh next question please!!!

I am here... just sad that the best link is still not working... *continues to cry in the corner* I can't believe it... they do this on the most important episode. :tears:

• Like 6

Does anyone watch singto's Facebook live before the show? I left a longish comment about the kiss and he read it fully and gave a long reply laughing, although I'm super happy to have gotten a reply I wished I understood what the reply was :') 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, shinnu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Soo we are not allowed to fangirl during livechatting like we have been doing for the past few weeks?

The mood is a little off....less than 40 minutes, i'm so excited but I wanted to cry and die together with you guys.:phew:

Why not? Why shouldn't we? I think that's totally okay... is it not?

Spoiler

WHAT? NOW WE CAN'T EVEN SAY HI TO EACH OTHER? *directing it to mods* #thatsnotokay

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Why not? Why shouldn't we? I think that's totally okay... is it not?

Reveal hidden contents

WHAT? NOW WE CAN'T EVEN SAY HI TO EACH OTHER? *directing it to mods* #thatsnotokay

Spoiler

idk, but with all this conditions and rules, I'm scared to fangirl because I may write sth which is against the rules or so.....

but I guess it's okay........

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I said in a previous post that the pictures with moments that actually end up being in the episode have the number written on it.... So the one were he grabs Kong's tie is gonna be in the episode :) 

Yeah, me too, I try to not get my hopes too high so I won't be extremely disappointed if it doesn't happen *but I obviously want it to happen like everybody does I think hehe^^*

Although, if it's cut, it better look smooth tho, since it is a quick/stolen kiss, I don't want them to cut at the moment where their lips are 1cm close to each other, that wouldn't "look good"....

Don't forget :

Respire ! Expire !

• Like 1