[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Finish watch the raw even dont know what are they talking about but half a drama a screammmmm and got heartbeat, now just wait the eng sub from @delightfull and also curious with @delightful comment in some scene @delightful fighting

Edited by Mangafrick
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, erngust said:

Foremost, apologies for tagging you @angelangie  and @Tinkiebell in this and for the unpleasant feedback I had to make for the harsh 'moderating' the SOTUS thread is being subjected to.

Sorry, but I'm just disappointed seeing this "over-the-top" policing to the SOTUS thread.  Having us posters treated like dumb kids by trigger-happily spanking us around.  For all the 4-weeks that's left for the show, why the need for @lupita311 to act out this "nazi" power-tripping - outrightly editing everybody else's posts? That's plain rude!   A courtesy of a warning/reminder so that we can self-correct our alleged mis-postings, would have been preferred and less degrading, rather than just being outrightly "intruded" into each of our spaces and subjected with those self-righteous red-blooded ugly renovations.  I believed we've exercised due self-policing that we were able to discuss joyfully and cordially that even with our differing view-points didn't get beyond unruliness nor dissents sustained needlessly, until today, until this harsh stuff happens.  

Further, just to a less extend of an issue and more of a point for the-powers-that-be's reconsideration:  directing us to create or go to other segments/threads for the sake of immaculate organization, would actually just in fact litter unnecessarily the forums, rather than consolidating SOTUS-influenced discourses into this single space.  Just when we've build up a very supportive community herein, then this happens. Isn't that what forum is primarily for? A space for community-building, enjoying all the variants there are, and not be subjected to 'segregation', never more so for some chosen one's showboating?

Again apologies @angelangie and @Tinkiebell, just so sad for this wondrous space to be spoilt this way.

Given that, I won't be surprise for what's coming, so be my guest.

First let me say that calling someone like me, for who I am a nazi is really offensive, I know popular saying, but it is not a nice way to call a Hispanic so for that, I feel a bit hurt.  Second I wasn't power tripping I was enforcing the rules for the sake of the thread and everyone, quoted pictures slow down the system, I don't know if you ever had a bad connection, but when you do just to try to check this or any other thread is horrendous, it crawls, I didn't believe it till my modem went bad and I wanted to scream trying to get information on a drama.  Soompi is full of wonderful information and it serves a purpose to have it all in its rightful place, order is needed, some people come here to read about Sotus, and in no moment was said no information about the actors playing a role in this drama, but if I want to see what Captain and White are doing I either go to their thread or I go to the drama they are actually in since most of us here want to see information about Sotus.  Have you ever wonder why people ask the same thing over and over, what is his facebook account, where can I find the translation to the novel, etc, it is because all that information gets buried under so much stuff that has nothing to do with this drama. Talking about other matters discourages people like me wanting information about the episode and what is coming next. I love this drama and I don't want to stop reading about it, but the whole thread is out of hand. I sincerely apologize if you felt hurt, but I want you to know that my intentions are not to make your life miserable, I could just report all the posts that are bad or that don't follow the rules without anyone knowing about it, but I chose to help out and make it comply with the rules for the sake of the thread and for the people who are posting without knowing those rules and for those who want to read about this drama, you can post mostly anything after the drama ends.  Lastly, moderators are supposed to edit posts, nothing rude about it, that is our function, we remind you about the rule in red so future people posting could see them and know such rule.  Every thread in Soompi gets edited, visit other ones and you'll see... Again I am sorry if you feel this is unfair, but if you click on the tab for rules and read them, you'll see I am following them.

you can spazz or scream here for episode 13 which I did by the way, the kiss was my most anticipated moment and I regret seeing it since it was my secret Monday pleasure, just me and Arthit and Kong, now I feel mad at myself for spoiling it for me watching it raw, but it was a great moment, I just couldn't wait.

• Like 4

Guys , I am literally crying when I am watching this episode. I don't know about Thai but when I see last scene of the episode and suddenly there are so many emotions washing over me. You know ,  we've waited for this scene for long time and the is happened ! We don't have to wait it for next week !! I AM CRYING !!!!!

• Like 4

@lupita311  The mods on any kind of forum have a difficult job they have to keep to the regulations of the forum, even myself I have posted something that got removed as well, as i wasnt aware of it wasnt allowed (apologies for that btw).

But while we can complain that something is unfair, we have pages and pages of dialogue here discussing this show, we would all be the first to scream out and complain if it was spammed with everything else but the show.

For me there were creative storylines posted in here, for me that was extremely annoying as i couldnt keep track between the show and fan fiction going on.  But i couldnt complain to much about it as people enjoyed reading it and there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting it.  So whats my point, be tolerant. 

We may not like the rules sure, even the best of do get sick of them, but the reality is most of us would the first one screaming to them if something was posted to detract from our show.

• Like 3

Spoiler

i love how the boys posting back to back picture like this

and of course Krist is always the most excited when it come to those kisses seeing how passionate he always talk about it lol even admit he the one suggest to kiss for real not just touching lips hahaha

still lmao at him so proud posting the kiss caps on his IG lol so cutely shameless..he and P'Tuta might very well most hardcore KongpopxArthit fanboy lol

Spoiler

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

First let me say that calling someone like me, for who I am a nazi is really offensive, I know popular saying, but it is not a nice way to call a Hispanic so for that, I feel a bit hurt.  Second I wasn't power tripping I was enforcing the rules for the sake of the thread and everyone, quoted pictures slow down the system, I don't know if you ever had a bad connection, but when you do just to try to check this or any other thread is horrendous, it crawls, I didn't believe it till my modem went bad and I wanted to scream trying to get information on a drama.  Soompi is full of wonderful information and it serves a purpose to have it all in its rightful place, order is needed, some people come here to read about Sotus, and in no moment was said no information about the actors playing a role in this drama, but if I want to see what Captain and White are doing I either go to their thread or I go to the drama they are actually in since most of us here want to see information about Sotus.  Have you ever wonder why people ask the same thing over and over, what is his facebook account, where can I find the translation to the novel, etc, it is because all that information gets buried under so much stuff that has nothing to do with this drama. Talking about other matters discourages people like me wanting information about the episode and what is coming next. I love this drama and I don't want to stop reading about it, but the whole thread is out of hand. I sincerely apologize if you felt hurt, but I want you to know that my intentions are not to make your life miserable, I could just report all the posts that are bad or that don't follow the rules without anyone knowing about it, but I chose to help out and make it comply with the rules for the sake of the thread and for the people who are posting without knowing those rules and for those who want to read about this drama, you can post mostly anything after the drama ends.  Lastly, moderators are supposed to edit posts, nothing rude about it, that is our function, we remind the rule in red so future people posting could see them and know such rule.  Every thread in Soompi gets edited, visit other ones and you'll see... Again I am sorry if you feel this is unfair, but if you click on the tab for rules and read them, you'll see I am following them.

Apologies... but I'm not calling your person as nazi - it's the action that's being reminiscent of that being called out. Now that you get the message, I will edit it out as a token of extending my hand in apology for the counter-offense effected.  As for the rest, I stand by the message I'm trying to raise.

Spoiler

And I can engage you further for the counter-merits of the archaic reasoning of 'organizing' your information. This is a forum, not a wiki. This is a space for public discourse, and asking questions albeit repetitive is part of the deal. And there is almost always someone who'll volunteer to respond. It's the natural characteristic of public discourse. Assuming to contain it otherwise is unrealistic.

• Like 6

@salz I'm so proud seeing your avatar :)  Do you like it ? :wub:

7 minutes ago, fragglerock said:
Spoiler

@lupita311  The mods on any kind of forum have a difficult job they have to keep to the regulations of the forum, even myself I have posted something that got removed as well, as i wasnt aware of it wasnt allowed (apologies for that btw).

But while we can complain that something is unfair, we have pages and pages of dialogue here discussing this show, we would all be the first to scream out and complain if it was spammed with everything else but the show.

For me there were creative storylines posted in here, for me that was extremely annoying as i couldnt keep track between the show and fan fiction going on.  But i couldnt complain to much about it as people enjoyed reading it and there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting it.  So whats my point, be tolerant. 

We may not like the rules sure, even the best of do get sick of them, but the reality is most of us would the first one screaming to them if something was posted to detract from our show.

Well, so far we have been doing very good : having conversations, sometimes disagreeing with each other but never insult each other, maybe you weren't used to it that's why you were confused haha but I was totally OK and not confused whilst watching everyone else's post ^^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH LIVE BUT BASED ON YOUR REACTIONS LOOKS LIKE THE KISS IS <3 <3 <3 CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE POSTED NOOOOW HAHHA

I could not either but I will try to watch the unsubbed episode now *----* I am already so looking forward after all the posts about it here :D

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

Actually, Delightful created a fb group where she will be posting subbed episodes, u just have to join >> Delightful subs.:wub:

Thanks so much for the information :333 I just was accepted and there are already 690 members. o_o It really grows fast I guess xDD

• Like 5

@originalnickname

yesss thank you very much I LOVE IT

ok i need to watch the whole ep again since i miss a lot because of lagging but sadly i still can't move on from the kiss

but seriously how cute are the new boyfriend when they still in the honeymoon mode phase lol

but we gonna get conflict with Prae next week gonna be fun seeing Arthit jealous and dramatic lmao...Nott must be so done with him haha

• Like 5

@originalnickname  I am use to fan fiction, i usually avoid it but i am use to it.......LOL

But yes on this forum especially usually alot of the shows are about the actors, characters or episodes etc, not the fan fiction it was suprising on this one that it hit and i did get lost as there was masses amount of posts during the week and when i got back on the weekend there was actual episodes translated along with fan fiction and discussions on upcoming episodes and i was like "which way is up right now"

So yeah it did get very confusing on it, but at the same time whats also not for me is for other people and they would of enjoyed it immensely thou.  But its something I will get use to.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, salz said:

@originalnickname

yesss thank you very much I LOVE IT

ok i need to watch the whole ep again since i miss a lot because of lagging but sadly i still can't move on from the kiss

but seriously how cute are the new boyfriend when they still in the honeymoon mode phase lol

but we gonna get conflict with Prae next wee gonna be fun seeing Arthit jealous and dramatic lmao...Nott must be so done with him haha

Spoiler

:heart:

Personally, I'll wait 'till the subbed episode comes out to watch it again.... I can't move on from the kiss either my friend, I understand you xD I am a tiny tiny bit disappointed by one tiny thing about the kiss though : I imagined Kong being more surprised since the kiss is a bit unexpected, I was picturing him making big surprised eyes and then slowly closing them.... Arf nothing's perfect amirite :) 

It was so cute when they were walking next to each other with Kong trying to grab Arthit's arm and hand... 

It's gonna be fun with Prae, since she's a lesbian, when Arthit is gonna show jealousy, Kong is probably gonna laugh like "Haha, if you knew...." xD

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:
  Hide contents

Personally, I'll wait 'till the subbed episode comes out to watch it again.... I can't move on from the kiss either my friend, I understand you xD I am a tiny tiny bit disappointed by one tiny thing about the kiss though : I imagined Kong being more surprised since the kiss is a bit unexpected, I was picturing him making big surprised eyes and then slowly closing them.... Arf nothing's perfect amirite :) 

It was so cute when they were walking next to each other with Kong trying to grab Arthit's arm and hand... 

It's gonna be fun with Prae, since she's a lesbian, when Arthit is gonna show jealousy, Kong is probably gonna laugh like "Haha, if you knew...." xD

Spoiler

i think the kiss is pretty good actually since im too used with kdrama/jdrama big surprised eyes reaction so Kong reaction is pretty fresh since he also look amused during the kiss and his smirk just show his confident teasing get level up again after depressing period it just how Kong is pretty devilish when Arthit being cute...just look at his game on face coming back after Arthit speech though his small disappointed face is cute too once Arthit say he don't know much about Kongpope thinking he gonna get reject but then come the he wanna give it a try so yes the cheeky Kongpope is back

i love that moment before giving gear too when they so cute ordering each other fav drink and Arthit shy face drinking his coffee lol

• Like 6

(Sorry in advance for my messy post) haha

I finished watching raw EP. 13 and I am SO HAPPY. I have many favorite scenes in this episode, kiss being on the TOP and after watching it RAW, I see that I missed some really lovely and goood scenes. 

Wedding: Scene where Kong came and Arthit seeing him, Arthit's face... he's SO lost. Then, while Kong was taking a photo with bride, groom and Arthit joined and OMG, Arthit stood next to Kong and again, Arthit's face is KILLING ME... then he stops Kong, this is the scene that I didn't see live. I am sure that was the scene P' @delightful was talking about (when I'm at it, many scenes that P'delightful just recently talked about happened here, so I could get a gist of it... what they are talking about. :phew:), when Arthit stopped Kong and they both talked. I can't say that my heart didn't hurt at all... after seeing Kong's face while talking to Arthit... my gosh :tears: *my baby* (I don't know what's with me... I KNOW kiss happens and he will smile, but still that scene did hurt me a little... maybe because I didn't see it... )

One other scene was when Arthit forgot to give a gift to his friend and his face is killing me there again (am I dead already?), looking all lost, then asking 'bride' where is he and then finding his friend. I can say that his friend LOVED the gift, they talked a lot... and I just need to say this. *need to let it out*

Spoiler

Arthit's friend (I don't know name of the actor? anyone knows???) is SO HOT. *i was repeating SO HOT when he was on-screen like crazy... LOL I NEED HELP. That suit really looks good on him* hmmm 

where was I... oh yes.

Alright, I just need to mention for the nth time that I really loved Arthit's expressions in this episode. There are SOOOO many and I was so happy seeing all of them back... I was so sad with all those angsty episodes and now seeing everything slowly getting back to happy trail is so good and seeing again Arthit's cuteee af expressions is killing me and making me go squeeeel... where am I going with this..

Starting from that scene where Arthit was looking for Kong and them eating together (CUTE ARTHIT feeding Kong awwshkjsgij) to that bridge scene. Everything was SO PERFECT. I love you for this GMMTV. Thank you for not cutting anything!

Bridge scene... KISS was aajkhgjksnegkdshg... I was going crazy again, banging with my hands on my desk... LOL literally and saying OMG it's happening and again round of OMG's. I needed to re-wind it one more time and go crazy again. I stopped there, for my sake. Now, I thought kiss was the best thing... but what happens after the kiss... Kong goes to grab Arthit's hand and walk with him like that, but Arthit pushes him and they go like that back and forth. SO CUTE. THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER... CUTEST OF THE CUTEST. I just LOVE THOSE TWO. :tears::wub:

Emmmm.. EM was talking to May... I know I shouldn't rush it, it's still too early... but his smile, his freaking smile... does it mean something? ha? LOL

Arthit shouting at all of them and Kong just watching him was another of my fav's... adding to that scene when Arthit and Kong are left alone and Kong goes so close to Arthit and tells him something... Arthit's face: PRICELESS. I captured this photo. I NEEDED TO. I hope someone makes tons of GIF's with this scene.... LOL (I'll just go now and look at @originalnickname's pic, for some time before sleep... lol)

Spoiler

KTllMlg.png

What's happening here, Mr. Head Hazer? :phew:

I'm wrapping it up.. just need to mention another scene that I didn't see while watching live and that's Arthit giving Kong his gear. ahhh :wub::wub: Both of them looked happy there and with this, as some here said, book is over. Special chapters follow.

Preview: Prae thing... I think that's when Arthit starts thinking about Kong and if it's alright for Arthit to be with him... he want's for Kong to have a wife, kids... (not word by word, but @delightful talked about this here) so he will again be a little distant with Kong... to think things thru. I think Nott will help him there.... Seeing that last scene makes me SO happy, if I can even be more happy... second kiss is happening too. Next week, it seems... isn't it too soon? we need to recover from first kiss, first? right?

So, THANK YOU everyone for joining us in live chatting. Have a very sweet dreams. I'll try hard to dream about these two. LOL I hope you'll dream about that kiss... HaHaHa

I can't wait for subs! :wub: 'Night all! (Morning to some :w00t:)

• Like 18