[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I moved to YimHD. lol

ok, I got 'in' when Arthit was in his bed, definitely thinking about a lot of things. Then we are moving to Kong and him in bed too, looking at his suit, I am guessing he was on the phone with that girl who will drive him to the wedding... 

Then we are back to Arthit and he was getting ready... my my HE LOOKS SO GOOD! He looked at the drawer and there it was... Kong's gear... then he was also on the phone, texting and then we see all of his friends, he's going to the wedding with them. Prem's outfit... I think Arthit was making fun of it.. LOL *didn't see what's next after breaks*

WE ARE BACK! :wub: *off i go*

• Like 7

I had hopes when I was using the fb link since the drama before was so smooth but as soon as they switched to Sotus it started to lag so badly .... I had to laugh.

The 2 other links lags too much for me, I feel like I'm missing so much so I'm giving up.

Good luck to all the users who'll keep on trying, I admire your patience :bawling:

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:
  Reveal hidden contents

*tries to contain excitement because I don't wanna watch the live and I'm gonna wait for the lakornhit replay, which is 1h30 after the beginning of the broadcast, hopefully it won't be later....*

Thanks :blush: Here another cute one that you can't quote either    45234645001129 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons

Edited by korinohime

Was Arthit talking to Kong? my stream stopped there.. BOOOO

On the wedding groom is talking and then camera moves to Arthit... can I say again that he really looks good. haha :wub: and while groom was talking again and bride too, we moved to Kong, he looked out again... sad. I want that smile!! Also, OFF WAS CRYING... LOL Prem saw him! haha

Then boom, we are at that scene with Arthit talking to his friend, the groom... the one we saw in the longer teaser at the end of last weeks episode.

After that my stream starting acting up, big time. It's so laggy/ I don't know what's next... duh

• Like 5

On 12/17/2016 at 7:47 AM, Mio- said:

@cadburygirl usually posts all the live links... you should wait for her. But the one that's not working now worked the best, you could watch it without lags. duh

She's going to be offline for a while... possibly for the rest of the time that sotus is airing :( 

On 12/17/2016 at 10:34 AM, Mio- said:

Was Arthit talking to Kong? my stream stopped there.. BOOOO

On the wedding groom is talking and then camera moves to Arthit... can I say again that he really looks good. haha :wub: and while groom was talking again and bride too, we moved to Kong, he looked out again... sad. I want that smile!! Also, OFF WAS CRYING... LOL Prem saw him! haha

Then boom, we are at that scene with Arthit talking to his friend, the groom... the one we saw in the longer teaser at the end of last weeks episode.

After that my stream starting acting up, big time. It's so laggy/ I don't know what's next... duh

I thought I quoted the post where you tagged me... haha well as long as I quoted one of your posts :sweatingbullets: None of the livestreams are working for me. I moved so I have different wifi now - _ -

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to see the scene with Off crying! oops does that sound weird? I'm so delayed in posting this morning... I went to sleep at 4:30am and got up at 6:30am :blink: then just very slowly read through the thread I guess.

Can't wait to watch ep 13 when it's uploaded!! :wub:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't post illegal streaming links
  • Like 1

Spoiler

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY KISS THEY KISS THEY KISS

NOT AS SHORT AS I EXPECTED AND KONGPOP SMILE DURING IT MAKING IT MUCH BETTER AND HE EVEN BECOME CLINGY AFTER THAT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

• Like 11