[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Guys... I am tremblinf... I am actually trembling while typing this... IT HAPPENED :tears: OMG IT HAPPENED MY EMOTIONSSSS :tears::tears:

Hide contents

I don't know how I captured it... I NEED TO CALM DOWN :tears::wub:

AAFHKFAFJLFKLSD I'VE ONLY SEEN YOUR SCREENCAP and the one on IG and I'M FREAKING OUT!

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

Part 3 :

OMG...Thank sooo much! Managed to watch it "live" only after the kiss...urghh...But next week seems that there might be some "prae" issues as one of the scene can see that Arthit seems pissed off with kongpope. Really pray hard that next week will not be lagging like this week.

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 2

It's my first time writing here so aye. :)

It's literally 12:00 AM here and I couldn't be happier.
Although the live-streams was slow and laggy, I managed to see some of the important beautiful moments such as Kong and Arthit finally kissing. YEYY I actually thought they wouldn't kiss but when Arthit pulled him close and kissed him I was like mentally and physically out of my mind.
My soul has finally rested in peace. (In reality, I was screaming my lungs out and my family was like ''wtf is wrong with you'')

I can't wait for the next ep. :glasses:

Edited by spartanfries
  • Like 7