[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

so special chapter gonna be all ep14-16 since ep 13 already end same way novel end :P

HELPPPPPPPPP I CAN'T STOP REPEAT THAT KISS AND REFRAIN MYSELF FROM SCREAMING BECAUSE MY AUNT SLEEPING BEHIND ME

SINGTO WHY YOU SO CALM (BUT I GUESS HIS SOUL BACK TO THE BRIDGE) WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE SCREAMING

I NEED KRIST REACTION VID TOO SOMEONE NEED TO FILM IT YEAH TOPTAP IM LOOKING AT YOU

i would be dead even more once the kiss and ep in HD

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Singto is SO BAD! Does he know what we went through just waiting for that bridge kiss??? does he? and now he goes and posts something like this... LOL Bad Singto... bad :phew::wub: haha

I love the way you quoted the REMOVE QUOTE!!!

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Thank you for the info! I sent a request ^^

Same I also sent a request!!! 400+ members? seriously? or am I wrong?

okie my SOTUS FamBam... off to dreamland!!! this would be definitely a goodnight sleep... I can tell...

oh PS reminder to myself... I'm on page 634... hahaha then the HYPE goes to the MOON and to the SUN... back again and so forth...

love yah all!!! :heart:

• Like 4

WOW i cant honestly beleive i stopped streaming before it got to the end of it.  It wasnt until i saw part 4 posted (thank you btw) that i thought "hold up there is more" imagine my delight when i actually watched it, was gushing from ear to ear it was so damn cute watching Arthit trying to keep his same personality but yet vulnerable to Kong and then the swap drinks and the gear, it was just omg so cute to watch.......

Dont care about the rest of the episode now just want to see what they were saying from when they first meet at the wedding to the very end of the gear and hit repeat like 1000 times........lol

• Like 6

1 minute ago, two5four3 said:

I love the way you quoted the REMOVE QUOTE!!!

Same I also sent a request!!! 400+ members? seriously? or am I wrong?

okie my SOTUS FamBam... off to dreamland!!! this would be definitely a goodnight sleep... I can tell...

oh PS reminder to myself... I'm on page 634... hahaha then the HYPE goes to the MOON and to the SUN... back again and so forth...

love yah all!!! :heart:

Yeah, she must have started a group a long time ago.... Or is it really her tho ?

• Like 2

As always, I am refreshing 'lakornhit' page like crazy. LOL

I won't give up on you, my friend 'lakornhit'. :wub: oki... here it is for people who want to watch it on 'lakornhit, EP. 13http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8831/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-13-วันที่-17-12-59.html

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

WOW i cant honestly beleive i stopped streaming before it got to the end of it.  It wasnt until i saw part 4 posted (thank you btw) that i thought "hold up there is more" imagine my delight when i actually watched it, was gushing from ear to ear it was so damn cute watching Arthit trying to keep his same personality but yet vulnerable to Kong and then the swap drinks and the gear, it was just omg so cute to watch.......

Dont care about the rest of the episode now just want to see what they were saying from when they first meet at the wedding to the very end of the gear and hit repeat like 1000 times........lol

Me too xD I thought it stopped after the kiss so I stopped watching xD

12 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

But, you guys know what's the funniest scene in tonight's episode?? It's the scene when Arthit was yelling and going back to 'head hazer mode' and Kongpope just stood there, staring, smiling sweetly at him. Not even in the slightest scared or intimidated. :w00t:

p.s. I'm finally calm, my brother was looking at me weirdly when I let out inhuman choked noise after the kiss scene. I guess I failed at being a subtle reactor. :phew:

Kongpope back to his cheeky self enjoying teasing and looking at his cute P'Arthit the power of kiss lol

im so glad i continue streaming until the end and my reward if that awesome kiss which magically stream smoothly during it lol and the cute after kiss in school :)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, she must have started a group a long time ago.... Or is it really her tho ?

she created a group about a few hours ago so......I can say that our sotus family is freaking awesome.:phew:

• Like 6

and the struggle for not having facebook is real here T.T  but im still thankful for the existence of lord p' delightful~~

So if  ep 13 is the end of the novel, 14 is the senior party maybe is not delusional to think ep 15 or 16 will be the one with kongpope as head hazer.

p.s i love that the story isn't dragged in this series

• Like 3