[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

And it follows that all the qing envoy scenes with Ra On too, CP already knew she is a girl. The drama tried to confirm this later in that ep after the kiss scene where CP confronted Ra On that he knew she is a girl and when CP tried to explain why he couldnt bring about to tell her that shr is a girl and one of the line said something like "when i was sitting down you were walking" and then the drama played us a flashback of her walking with the qing envoy.

@nataliakay The drama made it quite clear he only discovered her female identity after seeing her dressed up as a lady. The comment about him sitting on silk while she walked barefooted doesn't mean he knew the truth earlier. I think he thought back on how he treated her in the past including the Qing envoy episode after he knew she was female and felt ashamed or perhaps pd-nim just felt that footage suited his words. He definitely didn't know it during the Qing envoy incident.

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

UPDATE: They finished filming 6-5 hours ago. :sleeping:

That would be around 5-6am 

I bet they are up and about now to continue shooting. I really appreciate the staff's dedication and hard work. Please take good care of yourselves! God knows if the poor editor is already editing the filmed parts.

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Not sure if anyone else has already made this observation, but does Byung Yeon give off a Moon Jae Shin (from Sungkyungkwan Scandal) vibe for anyone else other than me? It's mostly the black robes, the glorious mane, the fighter skills, the rebel who wants to bring about a better world for the lower classes, but it's also the terse way they speak their lines, their smoldering gazes. While there are differences in their characterizations, for instance, I think BY is actually more deadly serious than MJS who also pretended to be a drunk frequently, I see more similarities. I was wondering if anyone else noticed.

Btw, I love both characters. My heart broke for MJS when he protected his girl, but watched her go to someone else. At least with BY, he may like RO, but it doesn't seem to have progressed to a terminal one sided love or anything like that. And, I love both sets of bromances. MDBC's bromance may not be as epic in camaraderie as SS's bromance was, but the MDBC bromance also gets to do a lot more a**-kicking, so it's all good.

Good observation chingu:wub: As for me BY like a colaboration of 2 character 

Spoiler

InShot_20161008_081433_zpsagkonh2m.jpg

For his occupation & his character is resemble to Kim Jae Woon in TMtEtS, they both look cold outside but actually they're both always have a deep care for their friend, I don't saw any romance portion in KJW character but their bromance is deep (maybe because the similarity about the bromance from the three male lead always remind me of TMtEtS)

For his dual life as a rebel yeap I agree with you the similarity with Moon Jae Shin in SS, the difference only about how they behave & the love part.

• Like 16

Why does some stranger made strange comment, and judge the best drama in every single aspect like nothing then mixed the previous drama??

Come on dude...you have no sight to judge what's more better .

I never interes with your moon ..all the character is shallow...as well the acting...

Moonlight daebak..

Why no previeuw...did the pd. Keep important scene...?YongOn..wedding..maybe.??

• Like 23

@Jillia Thank you for your costume post! I love reading the details about each costume and how you have pointed out the complementary costumes which Yeong and Ra On wear to signify that they belong together. How did you ever come to learn so much about Korean hanboks? So very interesting to read!

I've read somewhere that you have written previous posts on costumes for the show too? Do you happen to have the page numbers? I cannot imagine trawling through 900 pages for them. I hope it is okay that I have asked you for this. :relaxed:

• Like 17