[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Since somebody posted the picture of the small princess, I was wondering whether the writer will make something out of the information that PM Kim killed the queen (I hope I understood this aspect--about the killing--right). It seems to me that although it is an important piece of information, it is also an useful one: I do not know if something can be made with it, for the witness is so young and the perpetrator so powerful.

I was also wondering whether the king knows about the real perpetrator of the queen's death, but he could not talk (as I remember the king mentions at some point that he might know but he was not able to do anything about it).

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, ventilator said:

Well, so far all I can say I like the chinese version much much more.

I loved the first two episodes when the princess were bathing and that sums up my love for this drama.

I had trouble telling the princes apart since obviously they choose actors with 'ideal facial structures' and they look like the same 'Ken' to me but I  made sense who is who around episode 5.

I do love 4th prince, and the korean actor but I'm not feeling 'it'.

I wish I could say more positive stuff about drama but at first it was lagging (to me) and then in the previous episode they skipped three years later ahahahaha it was like someone just walked through the set and yelled 'three years later, folks. remember, three years have passed' since it is not noticeable. They could have changed their hairstyles and getups a bit, made them older dunno.

And of course 0. No, below zero chemistry between leads or anyone.

They show more feelings in behind scenes and interviews then in the drama XD

Why you do this to me, dramagods, why?

Wrong thread. lol this is for MDBC :P

• Like 13

Guest MaknaeC
19 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@MaknaeC: Thank you for being the "voice of reason" in this thread! I hope all the Moonlighters will give due appreciation to your level-headed and objective input regarding Bogum and Yoojung!

I also have to give credit to you as truly one of the pioneers of the MDBC drama thread when it was just starting! You have long contributed to the thread even before I started camping here. :-)

Grace, you make me look like an old folk in this thread, Teacher Dasan-level when I'm actually close to Raon-level (ok, that's a big lie) LOL.

Joke aside, thank you for your sweet words and also thank you for never ending information that you share here. Sending you lots of love :heart::heart:

6 hours ago, docster6 said:

From any of our standpoints, CP is pretty much perfect in all aspects, he is handsome, smart, devoted and important. But one point which might consume him is that he is very jealous of anyone who might touch his Sam Nom or now Ra On. He is very possessive of Ra On, to the point that is the only thing he thinks about......

We all thought he knew then Hong is a girl. "I will never forgive you," he said to Ra On at the end of the last episode, he really meant it because he really does need her by his side at all time. He is very possessive of Ra On.

Yes, Yeong is so possessive and full of jealousy when it comes to Raon, just like what's written in the novel. The Korean fans of original novel even have special nickname for him : 질투 킹, King of Jealousy LOL.

4 hours ago, parmma said:

she so cute:wub:

Yes, she's naturally cute eventhough she doesn't realize it. She's naturally cute but really hates to act cute or to do aegyo. Ends up apologizing if someone asked her to do aegyo, she tried and usually failed LOL. It's nice that Hong Ra On is also a character that naturally cute not someone who loves to act cute.

3 hours ago, underthemoon0616 said:

no. they started filming for ep. 16 yesterday/today after they finished for ep.15 (same day)

they will film ep.16 either until Monday or Tuesday at dawn, that's also the airing date for Ep.16.

If you remember the last scene on Ep.14 where Young meets RaOn in an abandon house, that was filmed on the same day Ep.14 was aired. They finished around 4 or 5am that day. 

I can't be sure on Monday schedule because I haven't seen it but that's most likely their schedule.

While i'm typing this, they are either still filming or they've just wrapped up and comeback after few hours to film again.

*i put yesterday/today because of different timezones.

My team, my puppies :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Moonlight team is really amazing. So far they can maintain the quality in such a tight schedule. I hope KBS will make sure to give that reward vacation to all team without leaving anyone behind (but Jinyoung most likely will be left behind tho, because of that spoiler picture LOL. It's a joke everyone, I couldn't stop laughing the first time I found out about that picture. Jung Jinyoung is so cute lol).

Also Yoojung, I hope her schedule allows her to go. Since she will promote her new movie after Moonlight come to an end. She also deserves that reward, moreover she loves to travel and the destination are places where she can do scuba diving. She must be so happy! 

Bogum has been to both Phuket and Cebu from what I read in this forum, hope their exact destination is different from the last time he went to those places. To visit different places is a nice experience to someone who loves to travel :) 

6 hours ago, docster6 said:

From any of our standpoints, CP is pretty much perfect in all aspects, he is handsome, smart, devoted and important. But one point which might consume him is that he is very jealous of anyone who might touch his Sam Nom or now Ra On. He is very possessive of Ra On, to the point that is the only thing he thinks about. Even when he thought Eunich Hong is a funny guy, he was very protective of him. He went through ALL MEANS to protect his Eunich, even challenging the important Qing envoy, kneeling to the King to get Hong released from prison. The one episode in which he was ignoring Hong was after Hong went with the giseng women after the lantern festival. At the time I thought he was mad because his date with Hong ended early. But after a while I understood he was mad because his closest guy friend (someone whom he could confide to) actually went after some other women, loose women too. I think that really messed up his mind and he didn't want Hong to change his clothes and asked Jang to do it instead. We were glad that part of him didn't go the "Coffee Prince" route and it was resolved quickly. Most of us had in our mind that CP knew all along Hong is a girl and that was why we were okay with his action. But apparently until he saw Ra On in women clothing he was ready to confess his feelings to a guy with a well written letter. In Ra On's mind, the CP could do well without her and that was why he left him even though she missed him badly but in CP's mind, there is no other way, he has to have Ra On with him no matter what. The way he grabbed "him" on the houseback to keep "him" by his side was so manly. We all thought he knew then Hong is a girl. "I will never forgive you," he said to Ra On at the end of the last episode, he really meant it because he really does need her by his side at all time. He is very possessive of Ra On.

I love that our CP is King of Jealousy. 

On another note, it was my interpretation of the storyline in the drama that CP knew she was a girl even right after the lantern scene. That he was angry after the lantern scene when she was dressing her up it is because he was obviously jealous that she chose to go with YS and at that time CP didnt know himself that he was acting all jealous and possesivd because he already fell for her.

And it follows that all the qing envoy scenes with Ra On too, CP already knew she is a girl. The drama tried to confirm this later in that ep after the kiss scene where CP confronted Ra On that he knew she is a girl and when CP tried to explain why he couldnt bring about to tell her that shr is a girl and one of the line said something like "when i was sitting down you were walking" and then the drama played us a flashback of her walking with the qing envoy.

In that qing envoy episode there were a lot of moments where you could tell from PBG's acting that he already knew. The prison scene is one. While PD tells us how he was amazed with KYJ's dept of emotion and gaze at that prison scene, PBG's gaze was amazing too. He was gazing at her face in total. His gaze when he looked at her face and her eyes was like "ahh...now that I look at her...she is just a girl" and then gazed further with much adoration before finally turning away (probably realising that his feelings probably showed through his gaze).

If you watch PBG's acting properly there were also alot of difference between the way he handled sam nom before he knew or while he was still suspecting and after he knew for sure. 

• Like 24