[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

14 hours ago, yumoreo5 said:

My heart is touched. YS won me over again when he protected RO's identity and killed the investigator. For RO, YS went to great lengths and betrayed his grandfather. Then for YS to shield LY from the charging swords, there are no words to express the joy of seeing YS come to LY's side in times of need. I've always wondered how YS was going to redeem himself and repair his relationship with LY and wow, I got a pie of joy thrown into my face. This is what I absolutely love about this drama, so unpredictable, each scene is filmed with care, the quality of each scene is clear as the pieces fit together by the end of each episode. At the end of each episode, a new issue is introduced but by the end of the next episode, the issue gets resolved, talk about efficiency and not dragging out problems throughout the drama, this drama is number 1. And BY. I'm glad that BY came right in time to save LY. LY was saved twice by two awesome friends, so I hope, with just 6 more episodes to go, we'll be seeing them three together again a lot more than this.

I think for the past few episodes, LY has been the center of attention, but not even by much, because we still do see RO, a lot, but perhaps her purpose is different from the beginning, she's someone's lover now, so she's quietly supporting LY by giving him positive energy, which always inspires resolutions to his problems. So I wouldn't go as far to say that RO is now a supporting character. The approach in building her character has changed a bit. HOWEVER, as we see in Episode 12, the last scene ended with RO, which means, we'll be seeing her in action now, as she learns of her identity. I think now, she's going to be the one who does the protecting of our LY. Countless times, LY has placed RO's importance and well being above the throne, above him, and all else. So I would like to see if RO can meet him half way, would she and how she would go about protecting their love and LY like how he has been doing all this time. I'm sure RO will do us great justice. I'm excited to see.

Please, someone pour some love to our YS and BY. BY. The only person he truly loves is LY, so I hope there's a good scene between them two. And yes, YS, too. I want LY to thank YS and eventually smile around each other now.

The acting from everyone was super awesome, but I don't need to say much because I'm sure everyone was PROUD of our young cast who made DEEP impressions today.

Hear! Hear! This week l m loving on YS. He has been protecting Raon from the time he met her and now also the CP. l think CP is enjoying enuf luv from everyone else so l m gonna give some love to YS. Poor guy gets nothing in return for all his quiet contributions. I def think he deserves more than a gorgeous wardrobe. Incidentally, he really does have nice outfits in this show.

• Like 16

@tiendoank 

2 hours ago, tiendoank said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are currently opening new batch of membership for

Yoon Sung-ie  Fan Club

Proceed this way if you're interested

1.  Take out the queue ticket and wait to be called

2. Fill in the membership form

3. Write down your name on the list below

Current YFC members:

1. @nonski

2. @lovehbhjw2013

3. @Earth2KatyD117

4. @tiendoank

5. @charliew

Wow, I'm happy that many are rooting for YS too. Not for RO, but for ourselves, haha! Well sister, count me in!

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

@nonski, @lovehbhjw2013, @Earth2KatyD117, @charliew, @tiendoank, @bonuibonui, @ruka18, @zee0123, @angelineong, @syeramy, @ruuuuthpft, @iheartyoojung, @febz, @minsunie

you gals are so naughty.  One leg in CP's ship, another leg in YS's ship.. i'm going to report this to CP..:angry:.. who knows you gals might lose your balance and fall into the water instead and CP will not save you gals! hehehe:P:P

i will be like Ra On.. my eyes can only see CP, nobody can shake my love for CP... I will not let go of CP's hand unless he said so.. just like Ra On.. Without CP's order, i will always be by his side..:wub::wub: 

CP being the sensitive soul that he is will understand my predicament, just as he was direct with HY, he only has eyes for Raon, I stand no chance with him so I need to quickly find myself a new ship:P

• Like 16

My comeback post, :lol:  a Yoon-Sung-laden post....

@febz  @nonski @tiendoank @moodypie @lavender2love @Earth2KatyD117  @charliew and all those who loved YS so much in the YSC....Thanks for showing sooooooooo much love to YS that I have decided to cut my self-ban from not posting to one day instead of two (too painful for myself if I don't talk about Yoon-Sung) and de-lurk cos Ep 12 is actually a Yoon-Sung-Hero-in-Action episode to both his childhood friend and the one he loved deeply in his heart....how can I miss that action to discuss him? He really swept me off my feet for his loyalty and deep friendship for CP and his unconditional love for RO. Thank you @febz my wonderful chingu, a lovely self-claimed disciple, for knowing me so well and even giving me ideas how to de-lurk, much appreciated...you deserve this....:kiss_wink:@tiendoank  Thank you for starting the YSC too!...for that you also deserve this...:kiss_wink:

The magnetism of this thread is too strong that I have been supporting the Moonlighters the whole day by clicking my itchy fingers on the "LIKE" button plus the real disappointment was in myself(like CP, when he was angry with RO, he was actually angrier with himself...haha) for being trolled so badly by the pictures released before the episode.... "I should have known better" kept ringing in my ears...when I watched the live streaming last night. ....LOL at myself....... I still think the bun concept identified by some creative moonlighters here was so cool if they have adopted that in Ep 12.....no real skinship but allow Ra On to resume her beauty as a woman and figuratively as Lee Yeong's woman when the two are privately together.... I do not think the moonlighters are hard-core byuntae club who are eagerly waiting for senseless skinship scenes but .we are the cultured literature type of byuntae club who appreciates an artistic way of conveying love. That is why YS is doing such a great job and our hearts are all melted by him.....HE WAS MY MAN FROM DAY ONE, the eyes that penetrate the soul and the charming smile that kills and melts at the same time!... In short...we are DIE-HARD ROMANTICS!!! LOL But like I say before I ban myself from posting that I do appreciate the alternative offered in Ep 12 such as the rain...the carrying of RO, the backhug, the caressing off hands with heads lying on the table and all the love-filled stares they have for each other.

@Bambiina...you lived up to your name as the President, love your post in expressing the sentiments so crystal-clear.

@pyoyong  As usual, your sense of humour in your post is absolutely hilarious....don't think anyone can read without breaking into aches of laughter......dead cupids and drinking in heaven bar....really take my hat off your creative thinking... I felt that I was shot dead for a while but I resurrected so no heavens for me yet.... LOL I still want to talk about Yoon Sung, my hero! :wub::wub::wub:

If MDBC can be nominated for any awards now like the one that KYJ was nominated for, I think (Jung) JinYoung should sweep up the BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR for MDBC easily for the same event and more later in the year. Daebak JinYong's version of Yoon-Sung! Cheers!

When on self-ban, I found this precious interview during the press conference of Yoon Sung....and now that we have a Yoon-Sungie Club...I suppose I can spam a lot more on Yoon-Sung cum JinYoung's talent?? :wink:  YSC, Enjoy this clip.....he was laughing at himself when he saw the playback of MDBC when he said...."Eunuch being so beautiful, is it not foul-play?" What a nice pick-up line for a girl.....awwwwww....:love:

I so love the scene in EP 12 where he burst into the room with such agile movements to save CP and so so man when he used his hand to block the knife from hitting his childhood friend... In fact every move in that scene made him so SWOON-WORTHY.... In person he is also selfless as a leader to his boy band team. He does not steal the limelight and balances his role so well in his team.....swoon-worthy again...

PS: I am now officially a big fan of JinYoung's boy band B1A4...love the songs he has composed for his group and love his singing style...so versatile and unique.. Will definitely go for their concert if I see one. I hope he could sing the Misty Road (his complete production..from composition, arrangement, lyrics to recording) at some point when they are promoting MDBC...he is good in crooning love ballads too. He looks so serious as Yoon Sung most of the time but he is actually very playful when he performs on stage and has the most natural dance movement that seems so effortless moving with the music. ok enough said...I so love this boy-turning-man........:heart::heart::heart:

Sharing a beautifully and artistically crafted MV of a song he composed to showcase more of his talent and the loneliness of Yoon Sung. He has interesting vocal range that can vary quite a bit and in this video, he uses a different style of singing to start his song...making it so unique and fabulous. I actually love his voice...he occasionally leaves a twitter tweet audio for his fans in his own voice...so sweet of him because he knows people love to listen to him. Interestingly, his group is very well-received by international fans especially the US fans but I cannot seem to find a thread discussing their boy group in Soompi.

Just love the tenderness in his eyes when he looks at her and the gentleness in his voice

His love story with RO with his Misty Road

• Like 23

Guest charliew
21 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

@nonski, @lovehbhjw2013, @Earth2KatyD117, @charliew, @tiendoank, @bonuibonui, @ruka18, @zee0123, @angelineong, @syeramy, @ruuuuthpft, @iheartyoojung, @febz, @minsunie

you gals are so naughty.  One leg in CP's ship, another leg in YS's ship.. i'm going to report this to CP..:angry:.. who knows you gals might lose your balance and fall into the water instead and CP will not save you gals! hehehe:P:P

i will be like Ra On.. my eyes can only see CP, nobody can shake my love for CP... I will not let go of CP's hand unless he said so.. just like Ra On.. Without CP's order, i will always be by his side..:wub::wub: 

CP is more than welcome to PUNISH us!! :P:P:P

And finally, since my day won't be complete without having to pay a tribute to uri Yoon Sung for his incredible and badass display of swordsmanship on Episode 12, not to mention his jaw-dropping grand entrance...together with our main OTP... Hope you enjoy this FMV I made as a simple form of gratitude for our MDBC Cast & Crew!!!...:wub::w00t:

• Like 21

My thoughts on Episode 12 :

Daebak! Simply daebak! It's like riding an emotional roller coaster. One moment, I'm all awwwww at uri OTP.. the next moment, seeing a glimpse of YS at the table with his grandpa, I'm like omo omo, YS is here, YS is here! Then the fighting scene, I'm all 'yarrgggh, yaarrghhh, oh noooooo.. YS and CP are hurt! Kim Hyung, why are you so late? Then lastly, I cried when RO cried for CP.. For those who are doubtful of YJ's acting skill, I really wonder if we are watching the same drama. When she cries, I cry too. I can really feel her longing for CP while looking at his empty chair :bawling:

• Like 24

37 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

@chocolatepie hi , can i join you for this , i like YS but i love CP more :wub::P:phew:  ( sorry YS ah .... :phew:

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Look at what I've stumbled upon... Hmmm, I'm getting a certain kind of vibe from Ra-on here while she's looking at Yoon Sung..  

Sulma.... Has she fancied him at one point?! :o

Chingu, I agree that Yoon Soon or JinYoung can electrify one with his tender looking eyes...so much warmth in those eyes...  :love:

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@chocolatepie hi , can i join you for this , i like YS but i love CP more :wub::P:phew:  ( sorry YS ah .... :phew:

Actually ALL of us also still love CP but you know what....YS cannot be ignored....he is just too outstanding in character...he also deserves attention and should not just die.....like the way the novel portrayed him....   Ah well...we don't know how the script is going to go but be sure this YSC is DEFINITELY going to cry a Niagara Fall IF it happens.   And our love for these guys are not BGR love...it is loving them as a person and for who they are and that does not have to be the 1-1 type of love, GWIM?

• Like 17