Reveal hidden contents

yeongon01.gif

yeongon02.gif

yeongon03.gif

yeongon04.gif

yeongon05.gif

yeongon06.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

@Jillia I really....really...like this part... :wub:  those stares......(sighing dreamily)..... GAWD!!!! My mind works overdrive everytiime I see this... :flushed: 

Unfortunately then  I'll be reminded again that I had been trolled with 'possibilities'....AGAIN.... AARGHHH!!!!! (frustrated mode ON).

Thank you for those gifs :blush: so I don't need to rewatch it just to look at this part... (ehm....Am I this per----t much? khekhekhe....).

@pyoyong no need to be afraid. I am newbie in this stalking business, so there's big probability I'll end up on the wrong street (maybe even fall into the dung pit) :glasses:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

credit 2 uploader: hoa qyunh

credit 2 uploader: KyoungWoon Lee

HI @tiMadam. Unfortunately, I don't know where the entirety of the original webtoon is. I was referring to the these uploads that @4nnlov3pink posted earlier of scenes from the webtoon when I was speaking about steaminess, skinship, kisses, naked torsos. 

So, here they are for you to take a look. If anyone knows where to find the original novel/webtoon, any info would be appreciated. 

Just taking a quick peak at these uploads again, I'll just reiterate that they are just smoking. Definitely, more than the pure gazing love of our OTP, plus the respectful distances of BY and YS, in our drama. Both have their charms, though. I would like to read the original novel/webtoon some day. That is, someday after the drama version is over so that I don't taint the drama version too much with the more adult novel version. :)

I haven't had a chance to read the webtoon novels yet but I did purchase them. They are reprinting by the loads and available at all the bookstores in Korea. They cost about 12-15 5USD  each book so it is quite expensive. 

At least in the US, I know the Korean bookstores would be able to order for you on your behalf OR perhaps on yesasia? 

No translations of it to English and I think someone mentioned here they have it translated in taiwanese? I don't see it being translated to english since the novel is written all in old joseon language and quite time consuming to translate. The few chapters that are on naver are not even complete, about a few chapters from the first novel I think when i went through it. 

Also, since I am completely deprived of spoilers because there has been no leaks from the set (at least the ones that can be verified) and no preview (which may be a good thing)- I have to say how much I truly appreciate the little nuances in episode 16 during the interrogation. I can't describe the look HKR had when Kim Hun was asking if the rumors were true of the CP and RO but can one describe is as surprise? as in this has gotten alot more messier OR it explains the little conversation CP and HKR had when CP stated he lost someone precious due to him. Was HKR thinking CP was referring to RO in hindsight?? 

I think for once, CP was actually out manuevered in this match and even Kim Hun was not anticipating the arrival of the rebels in the mix. 

• Like 20

14 hours ago, happysloth said:

Revisiting YS-RO in Episode 2

I was just rewatching Ep2 and got to the chicken-hunting part where YS caught RO in his arms.

I've just noticed (Tsk tsk! I've watched this ep several times and only now I see it :confounded: what an idiot!) that YS's thumb gently stroked RO's waist (if only I know how to post GIF here /sigh) for a couple of seconds ayyyyeee...

Not sure if RO felt that, apparently she's still in shock after falling from the roof AND landed in a man's arms.

JY's acting was spot on, from shock to utter delight. JY is handsome, but personally I found him trully the handsomest right there when he got RO in his arms, perhaps because he emoted very very well. His deep piercing gaze melt me. JY's acting was so good I can feel YS's overflowing feelings at that very moment :blush:  If I were RO... aigoooo

Then, when RO finally recovered and tried to release herself but YS firmly tightened his hold and pulled RO even closer... I'm a goner

Ah.....I finally found someone who can appreciate my permanent dizziness now about the rooftop scene.....  welcome to the Yoon-Sungie Dizzy club...  :wub:

• Like 18

On 10/13/2016 at 8:46 PM, Earth2KatyD said:

The many ways Yoon Sung has proven himself to be the perfect guy for Ra On..

tumblr_ocr5cdfLYT1ugsmt8o2_400.gif

YS is physically fit..

(Even off his guard, YS easily caught RO with his strong arms and prevented her from falling.)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ocgdw3blmW1r54tyro3_400.giftumblr_ocgdw3blmW1r54tyro2_400.giftumblr_ocgdw3blmW1r54tyro5_400.gif

tumblr_ocgdw3blmW1r54tyro6_400.giftumblr_ocgdw3blmW1r54tyro7_400.gif

YS is always happy to see the one his heart loves, Ra On..

(I wonder if we'll ever hear him utter RO's name?)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_odelokXmkP1qk67r7o4_500.giftumblr_odelokXmkP1qk67r7o5_500.gif

tumblr_odelokXmkP1qk67r7o6_500.gif

tumblr_oejbpx8Jwd1qk67r7o7_500.gif

YS knows how to keep a secret..

(..and he won't even question you why you're keeping such secret.)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ocpi0fDpW31voqbijo1_1280.pngtumblr_ocpi0fDpW31voqbijo2_1280.png

YS is easy to talk to and he listens well..

(..it's because he cares and his heart is big. :))

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ocx0b5rrUB1qk67r7o1_500.gif

tumblr_odui5xdHPP1qk67r7o9_500.giftumblr_odui5xdHPP1qk67r7o10_500.gif

tumblr_oeklbvpeE81qk67r7o2_500.gif

tumblr_oeklbvpeE81qk67r7o4_500.giftumblr_oeklbvpeE81qk67r7o5_500.giftumblr_oekppjIsAX1qk67r7o2_500.giftumblr_oekppjIsAX1qk67r7o3_500.gif

tumblr_oekppjIsAX1qk67r7o5_500.gif

tumblr_oejdl2Bo4f1qk67r7o3_500.gif

tumblr_oejj8tylPM1qk67r7o3_500.gif

tumblr_oejj8tylPM1qk67r7o1_500.giftumblr_oejj8tylPM1qk67r7o7_500.gif

YS is always ready to help..

(.. and he does not expect anything in return.)

Reveal hidden contents

gurumi1-00663.jpg

tumblr_ocqo0nOOwj1vyoyyvo2_400.gif

tumblr_od1jhyqkn61qk67r7o2_500.gif

tumblr_od1jhyqkn61qk67r7o3_500.giftumblr_od1jhyqkn61qk67r7o4_500.gif

tumblr_odgk2nxsWf1qk67r7o2_500.giftumblr_odgk2nxsWf1qk67r7o3_500.gif

tumblr_oac34c045C1thtiboo2_1280.jpg

gurumi5-00348.jpg

YS is a good protector..

(.. and he is merciless to anyone who pose as a major threat to the ones he hold dear.)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_od5hu1Gyc81qk67r7o1_500.giftumblr_od5hu1Gyc81qk67r7o4_500.gif

tumblr_oe6b4lQZ3i1qk67r7o4_500.giftumblr_oe6b4lQZ3i1qk67r7o5_500.gif

tumblr_oe6b4lQZ3i1qk67r7o6_500.giftumblr_oe6b4lQZ3i1qk67r7o7_500.gif

YS is a very skilled fighter..

(Numbers do not scare him.. He'll fight them all!)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oe6im74XmH1qk67r7o2_500.giftumblr_oe6im74XmH1qk67r7o8_500.gif

tumblr_oe7b9gJvpc1qk67r7o3_500.giftumblr_oe7b9gJvpc1qk67r7o4_500.gif

YS is a loyal and a trustworthy friend..

(He's willing to take a bullet for a friend, or in this case, a sword for a friend ^_^)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o3_500.giftumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o4_500.gif

tumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o5_500.giftumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o6_500.gif

YS knows how to surprise his lady love with gifts..

(.. he'll get you the necessities you want; you don't even have to drop hints! ;)) 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_odg5wckwZR1qk67r7o1_250.giftumblr_odg5wckwZR1qk67r7o3_250.giftumblr_odg5wckwZR1qk67r7o5_250.giftumblr_odg5wckwZR1qk67r7o6_250.giftumblr_odg5wckwZR1qk67r7o8_250.gif

YS is a very good artist..

(Can y'all just imagine his penetrating gaze looking at you and taking in every detail as he's painting you? :sweatingbullets: I'd model for you anytime, Yoon-sungie!:w00t:)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_odep0mHZd91qk67r7o2_500.giftumblr_odep0mHZd91qk67r7o3_500.gif

tumblr_odep0mHZd91qk67r7o5_500.giftumblr_odep0mHZd91qk67r7o6_500.gif

YS is respectful to his elders and those in authority..

(..even when they are undeserving of it.)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_odfwyjqy271qk67r7o1_500.giftumblr_odelokXmkP1qk67r7o3_500.gif

YS is not only good-looking but a real charmer, too!

(Think about how CUTE your offsprings will look like! :))

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ocr5cdfLYT1ugsmt8o1_400.gif

tumblr_od9w09iEa51uqolepo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_odcun3vHhg1qk67r7o2_400.gif tumblr_odcun3vHhg1qk67r7o3_400.gif

tumblr_odl2c3kEqS1r5c02zo1_500.giftumblr_odl2c3kEqS1r5c02zo2_500.gif

YS has good paternal instinct..

(Hang on, are those ovaries I hear exploding all over the place?! :P)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oeu9h5okAH1qk67r7o3_500.giftumblr_oeu9h5okAH1qk67r7o4_500.gif

tumblr_oeu6tdV6ae1qk67r7o1_250.gif

In Conclusion.. 

With all the points listed above,

Yoon Sung and Ra On would have made a wonderful couple! :wub:

.. IF ONLY Lee Yeong was out of the picture, that is. :P

Credit to BbeongBbeong for the GIFs

To all the Jin-young fans in the forum --

@lovehbhjw2013 @nonski @moodypie @NRGchick @ruuuuthpft @moodypie @Earth2KatyD @xiashenghan @looki @ricerascal67 @charliew @febz @tiendoank @bonuibonui @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @iheartyoojung @lavender2love @KateSG @_Nachan07 @JinyoungFox @ruka18

Hope you'll enjoy this post, ladies! :)

Thanks so muchh @Earth2KatyD, your post really ease my pain that ep.16 left on me. YS is really a man for us all to dream as our hubbie awwwww, so sweet and manly. 

I do hope that @lovehbhjw2013 has not successfully fell into YS's arms yet (I want to lol)....Please stay still on the roof!!! We need to stick to Pyoyong plan to protect our CP, YS, BY, Raon and her father first then we'll discuss abt your falling, can??? lol :)))), your dizziness make me laugh till dieeeee lol 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, KateSG said:

Thanks so muchh @Earth2KatyD, your post really ease my pain that ep.16 left on me. YS is really a man for us all to dream as our hubbie awwwww, so sweet and manly. 

I do hope that @lovehbhjw2013 has not successfully fell into YS's arms yet (I want to lol)....Please stay still on the roof!!! We need to stick to Pyoyong plan to protect our CP, YS, BY, Raon and her father first then we'll discuss abt your falling, can??? lol :)))), your dizziness make me laugh till dieeeee lol 

@KateSG   I am trying uber-hard not to go a falling falling falling.......you see me balancing so hard every day albeit I am so dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy............... so the short answer is I have not fallen from the roof yet....still trying to ba....................................lance..............

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, I happen to think a man playing with a woman's hair is very intimate bordering on very erotic, especially if he undoes her bun and releases it into his hands, before running his hands through them. Think how excited we became just because Yeong took off RO's hat, for goodness sakes. And, that was a sensually tense moment.

Btw, man playing with a woman's hair is intimate and erotic unless the man is the woman's hairdresser, of course. Had to throw something in to break the tension for myself. :) 

Unnie, you made me giggle and blush at the same time with your vivid description of that simple yet intimate act of a man playing with a woman's hair.. But then, you made me let loose with a loud guffaw with that second image of a man playing with a woman's hair -- her hairdresser! Hahaha! :lol: I also needed that to break the tension just like you said. ;)

• Like 22

16 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

Since we already have kiss on lips, kiss on cheek, maybe nuzzling of the neck is also pg 15 passable :P

maja!!!hahaha what are they afraid of..c'mon PDnim were down with the last 2 episode!!operation Lee Young & Ra On bedscene!!:glasses:

• Like 16

HELLO GUYS! I miss this forum so much! Bhahahah! I cant believe its already saturday and then sunday and then...

Right now im feeling excited but in other hand im feeling sad and  curious. Wondering whats gonna happen in this 2 last episodes! 

I hope we will get another kiss.. A proper kiss..( yes yes.. i know its impossible to be happen, so you guys are allowed hate me) hihihi

• Like 22

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

HI @tiMadam. Unfortunately, I don't know where the entirety of the original webtoon is. I was referring to the these uploads that @4nnlov3pink posted earlier of scenes from the webtoon when I was speaking about steaminess, skinship, kisses, naked torsos. 

So, here they are for you to take a look. If anyone knows where to find the original novel/webtoon, any info would be appreciated. 

Just taking a quick peak at these uploads again, I'll just reiterate that they are just smoking. Definitely, more than the pure gazing love of our OTP, plus the respectful distances of BY and YS, in our drama. Both have their charms, though. I would like to read the original novel/webtoon some day. That is, someday after the drama version is over so that I don't taint the drama version too much with the more adult novel version. :)

OH. MY. GERD!  *blushing* *blushing* *panting* *blushing* 

The webtoon is smoking, steaming, broiling, sizzling hot indeed.

I wonder, when the actor and the actress  -[I refrained from speaking their names here coz I'm afraid I'd get sucked deeper into the black hole that is OTP RL shipping]-  were acting certain scenes, what sort of thoughts that crossed their minds?  I mean, I supposed they must have had read/watched the novel/webtoon...

PS.

Having watched the two webtoon vids, I now understand the PD's considerations in choosing KYJ to play RO. YJ perfectly fits the visual and physical appearance of RO as depicted in the webtoon! I can't imagine any other actress to portray RO. The visuals of YJ and BG in the drama are the perfect fit for the characters of RO and CP in the webtoon. The PD has made a damn good decision!

I remember back then there were viewers who criticised the casting of YJ, saying she is not tomboy enough, too pretty, too babyish etc. I didn't really pay attention to those complaints coz I didn't find it a problem at all. For me, the most important thing is that the actress nails every bits of expressions, gestures and moments. YJ did that, and still does, hands down. 

Edited by happysloth
  • Like 21

Spoiler
On 10/14/2016 at 9:27 AM, Ahpheng said:
@KateSG you're welcome and glad you discovered W strips too. 

You are so genius @Ahpheng, I still don't understand how you can choose the exact face expression to match your lines from billion of face expressions of the actors.  I am now at your DOTS strips on ur instagram. My son loves them too lol, so we are having meal and reading your strips :))))

• Like 18

14 hours ago, pinkroses said:

Instead of moonlight season 2, why don't they adapt new novel from the same writer?I read somewhere that the story seemed promising as well:sweatingbullets:

You know what?  I think they should do a RATE 19 version of the same MDBC(closer to the novel) with the SAME CAST!!!!!   Forget about season 2......   :naughty:   What say you, Moonlighters?  

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

You know what?  I think they should do a RATE 19 version of the same MDBC(closer to the novel) with the SAME CAST!!!!!   Forget about season 2......   :naughty:   What say you, Moonlighters?  

hahahahaha I'm in I'm in, 18 years old can do a Rate 19 already???? Or we need to wait few more years for Raon to grow up lol :)))).

Oh and while rewatching ep.15, I discover that during the first reunion of Raon and CP, the SPINDLE appreared toooo lol 

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, KateSG said:

You're welcome, @KateSG! I see that we're adding more members to the Yoon Sungie Fan Club! :)

9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@KateSG   I am trying uber-hard not to go a falling falling falling.......you see me balancing so hard every day albeit I am so dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy............... so the short answer is I have not fallen from the roof yet....still trying to ba....................................lance..............

Don't be afraid to fall @lovehbhjw2013! Uri YS will be there ready to catch you!  Wouldn't you like that? I'd jump right now if I were you, especially when there's a handsome man waiting for me. :lol: 

Love your new profile photo, btw. :)

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, KateSG said:

hahahahaha I'm in I'm in, 18 years old can do a Rate 19 already???? Or we need to wait few more years for Raon to grow up lol :)))).

Oh and while rewatching ep.15, I discover that during the first reunion of Raon and CP, the SPINDLE appreared twoooo lol 

18 is fine for us but not sure about their domestic market and they probably would need 1-3 years to get ready all the scenes and get the same cast together....  (Sorry I have earlier mistaken that you said you are 18!!  haha...too excited)

Also, by then, KYJ can do such scenes more comfortably I suppose?  :tounge_xd:

Btw, I think rate 19 is still very mild kind of permission...the novel is somewhat that level..not overboard and the rest is really up to your imagination. :lol:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, bogummylove said:

HELLO GUYS! I miss this forum so much! Bhahahah! I cant believe its already saturday and then sunday and then...

Right now im feeling excited but in other hand im feeling sad and  curious. Wondering whats gonna happen in this 2 last episodes! 

I hope we will get another kiss.. A proper kiss..( yes yes.. i know its impossible to be happen, so you guys are allowed hate me) hihihi

I think we will get a proper kiss in the last episode, they deserve it. LOL :wub:. After hard bettle, intense scenes that blow our tears away of course PD-Nim should give moonlighters a cup of "patbingsoo with cherry on top" . Please dont give us the staring contest only, Sir....the thirst is soooo reaaaal :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 20

53 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

I just want him to undo raon's bun and stroke her hair... And mayb a kiss somewhere. 

Yeah.... undo raon's hair.... stroke her cheek.... long intense looking stare from cp.... close up shoot of raon's face, lips, neck..... back to cp's face.... and a kiss (long enough please!).... cut!!! End... 

That will do :blush: PLEASE!!!!!!....

And I'll consider this a happy ending love story that MUST be in my collection...

• Like 19