[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 4/5/2017 at 0:58 AM, happysloth said:

Hi, they're opening the second batch of order. You can find followup info here:

Or here:

https://gurumidvd.tumblr.com/post/159182318787/hello-moonlighters-we-have-some-updates-on-the

Thanks for this! I finally ordered my copy :) 

On 4/8/2017 at 5:12 AM, dulceres said:

Wondering how much will it cost to order Director's Cut package any idea? Thanks!!!

HI, I ordered mine in Yesasia and it cost $192. I can see that there's an increase of the price there, but hey I want this so bad LOL  

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
  • Like 5

The 2nd preorder is happening , the preorder gift set seem to be really good :) hope I could buy it somewhere in the future  ^_^

I wonder if the commentaries video will also have english subtitle esp. since it seems to be have long duration (200 minutes) and also wondering if the other goods like scripts of entire episode (OMG), written interview, artbook have english translation, it would be really nice for the buyer if that happen.

oh and also since one of pre order bonus included love letter fro LY to RaOn, would it be the one that appear in the opening? 

On 02/02/2017 at 8:11 PM, Chi Le said:

[Translation] Yeong's love letter to Raon - Moonlight opening

I’m standing by the spring

as my heart that is cold just like winter met your warm heart.

I want to see your appearance/form who is standing behind the clouds

when the sound of my geomungo* shines in the moonlight.

*Geomungo : traditional music instrument that played by Yeong at the beginning

Seeing MDBC get so much love in Philippines, I hope the TV station can invite the cast to there :D and best luck to MDBC +  cast in Baeksang Award! Hope they all win ^_^

m

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3

Finally finished skim reading abut 700 pages of this thread...

so much insightful comments here.

Actually did anyone mention here that LY didnt pay for the bracelets? haha, at that time the actor who played the merchant was kinda famous as supporting actor so I thought there would be more to the bracelets.

There are some scenes I regret they didnt show

Ep1 why LY in dirty clothes after the pit went to see the king directly without changing, anything urgent?

Ep 5  working as eunuch for CP for such a short time, how did RO  grasps what  CP's dance was meant to be in memorial of his late mother and his childhood memory in the rain? CP said himself that this girl fully understands his dance and even outshown it. 

The same as Jillia mentioned, after Ep8 Kiss, how come things went awkward for LY and RO? Did RO ran away? Or RO just blushed?

Ep11 When LY tucked RO in bed why RO still dressed in her uniform? Why LY wont get jealous over BY take care of RO? 

Ep18 YS said to RO, I have always wanted to draw you.  It would be good to have a scene where RO visited YS's room and saw all her drawings laid messily on the floor....

Would be nice to show that in the one year they dated outside the palace RO LY write love letters to each other calling each other by Flower Scholar and Mong mong :) the dating part is too short!!  or may be even LY takes RO to the late queen's tomb?

And of cos Ep 12 LY untie RO's bun....hmm...I got the essay but I didnt notice it until all you eagle eyed gals mentioned here~ I also thought in Ep 3 LY pull off this finger when it get too close to RO's teeth, was actually RO pushed his arm away from pointing at her, she doesnt like to be called mong mong.

I came to this thread a little late and the gifs are not working for me except jillia's ones. :(

• Like 4

On 14/04/2017 at 8:20 PM, princessfiana said:

@bluesh19

from my experience in past D cut, only the actual episodes will have Eng subs, the goodies, commentary, scripts are all korean ~~ 

thanks for the info :) hope the dcut will give us another perspective of the drama esp. on YeongOn couple :D

The official account is posting the dcut teaser! 

EXCITED! waiting for the 2nd teaser~

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Wow, this thread is still active :blush: to show how it is very popular till now.  I myself finally received the CD for the OST.

I think once the D Cut DVD is out people will come back again. I am slightly regretting that I jumped in this drama a little too late. I was even in Seoul when they did that promised fan sign event! I am so in love with this drama :lol: 

• Like 8

Is there really a Director's Cut DVD in the works? About a week ago I saw a listing for it on YesAsia, and it gave a release date sometime in July, but it was also listed as "out of print, no longer available from the publisher". Now the listing isn't there anymore. I hope it isn't going to be a limited edition or something like that. Are there any new details about the DVD release?

• Like 4

On 4/21/2017 at 3:12 PM, dramaqueen40 said:

Is there really a Director's Cut DVD in the works? About a week ago I saw a listing for it on YesAsia, and it gave a release date sometime in July, but it was also listed as "out of print, no longer available from the publisher". Now the listing isn't there anymore. I hope it isn't going to be a limited edition or something like that. Are there any new details about the DVD release?

Yes there will be a dcut.  Hopefully it will be released this summer.  It's in post production now.  You can still order thru this page.  There is also sneak preview of the dcut.  If you're from North America, you can't purchase the dcut thru YesAsia because of copyright issues with kBS.  But you can buy it thru Aladdin or innolife.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/gurumidvd?

• Like 4

On 4/21/2017 at 6:44 PM, honeywell said:

Yes there will be a dcut.  Hopefully it will be released this summer.  It's in post production now.  You can still order thru this page.  There is also sneak preview of the dcut.  If you're from North America, you can't purchase the dcut thru YesAsia because of copyright issues with kBS.  But you can buy it thru Aladdin or innolife.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/gurumidvd?

Oh sorry honeywell, I forgot to quote you in my first reply. I'm still getting the hang of using the forum since I haven't been on here much. I am in North America. I don't see a listing for it on innolife yet. I'm hoping kpopmart will also get it. They seem to sell some kbs dramas that yesasia can't sell, and I've ordered from them before and they seem pretty reliable.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Here is a link to the notice for overseas fans wanting to buy in the second pre-prder period which is now. There are links to Innolife and YesAsia on the page that should take you to the pre-order sites directly. Unfortunately, going to Innolife or YesAsia directly and trying to find the pre-order site is a bit tricky at best. Good luck on purchasing a D-Cut. 

http://m.cafe.daum.net/gurumidvd/F0D5/51?listURI=%2Fgurumidvd%2FF0D5%3FboardType%3D

Also, is it June yet? Or whenever the final release date is?

Also still waiting for @Jillia's further theses writeups... Not that I'm trying to be pushy or anything. Just full of anticipation. :) 

Thanks so much for the link :). It looks like YesAsia has stopped selling it, but Innolife still has it listed. However the Innolife page is coming up as "the connection is not secure" meaning personal info and payment info could be compromised. The regular Innolife site is coming up as secure, but you are right that it isn't possible to get to the pre-order site from there. I'm a little afraid to place an order on a site that isn't secure. Will the DVD set be available later on the actual release date, or is this a pre-order only set? If it will be available again later I assume that it just wouldn't include extras, but I wouldn't mind that. But if it's limited to pre-orders only I'd hate to miss it.

• Like 4

DVD D-Cut is really a long wait, longer than waiting this watch this drama. But because of beautiful Bogum and Yoojung and MDBC, I just KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR GOOD THINGS IN DVD D-CUT (even I know that many free stuff I cannot understand since they're all in Korean.

• Like 6