mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pikky Anneyong said:

Sorry but Who is she ?

cr.on pic

A reporter doing interview with him.

Dont you guys find it cute? When she kept hitting him when she became embarrassed/laughed? He sometimes grabbed her hands to stop or sometimes just let her hit him and the way he tried to defend himself is soooo adorable.

ohhh that nudge saw that too such a tease. Lol

38 minutes ago, MyNameIsM said:

A reporter doing interview with him.

Dont you guys find it cute? When she kept hitting him when she became embarrassed/laughed? He sometimes grabbed her hands to stop or sometimes just let her hit him and the way he tried to defend himself is soooo adorable.

ohhh that nudge saw that too such a tease. Lol

Yeah,I have seen bts too just wondering  why she do like that to sunbaenim  .

39 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

i've been searching but haven't found it yet:(... Its seems that these days i'm always looking for scenes os these two

I think TVN won't release this bts scenes  never,It just back hug scenes enough for shipper haha 

There is another moment at CITT fan meeting ,where the MC asked about KGE ideal type she said she likes someone with a pretty smile , and then PHJ started smiling lol even the MC said " OOH phj smiled immediately!!! " 

U guys can see it on the V app

30 minutes ago, Nouf Ali said:

There is another moment at CITT fan meeting ,where the MC asked about KGE ideal type she said she likes someone with a pretty smile , and then PHJ started smiling lol even the MC said " OOH phj smiled immediately!!! " 

U guys can see it on the V app

When was this fan meeting? Do you know by chance? And what's V app dear?

Okay, I want to share my thoughts about uri lovey couple. But sorry if I can't post gif or vid or pic bcs I'm using my phone

KGE is like a rising star in S. Korea when her film "Muse" got award and her performance in that film was phenomenal. Muse in 2012, but she decided to take time off to finish her study. So she came back in 2014 with her film "Monster". Her co star is Lee Min Ki. I think when PHJ first met KGE in 2014, he doesn't know that she is KGE bcs girl look at her, she is so down to earth, even her fashion style is so comfy and not extravagant at all like most of Korean actress. But later maybe he knew that the one he met and secretly admired is the KGE, the actress.

And PHJ should know, that Lee Min Ki is her fan even before they started filming Monster. Maybe Lee Min Ki watched Muse back then and adore her. Lee Min Ki even said in their press con that he likes her. You can search the video on youtube. 

Sooo PHJ should be more aggresive lol. Because I'm afraid that KGE is stolen by Lee Min Ki hehe

Ah what should I share again? I feel like I want to share a lot of things but my mind is stuck

Oh I remember, I watched BTS KGE and SKJ in piano scene and I think their interactions simply appropriate but stil friendly even not as friendly and touchy touchy as PHJ, maybe because KGE is her noona and SKJ secretly knows that PHJ already set his mind to this girl.

Actually someone has said but I really dont remember sorry :( that their interactions kind of the same with SoGong . I was a SoGonger but eventually I accept that they are not destined to be together bcs GHJ with JCW even they broke up now.

Yes there are similarities between SoGong and KGExPHJ. PHJ like SJS who is kind of introvert but suddenly turned to be cheerful person and they also touchy feely too. 

Buut, yes there are but, and I'm hanging on this buts (fingers crossed) there are differences too. SoGong's interactions showed that GHJ is the one who is more outgoing and not hesitant to touch or does aegyo with SJS  and SJS the one who is shy and not that aggresive toward GHJ like GHJ to SJS. And PHJxKGE, PHJ is the one who are more straight forward and doesn't hesitant to approach or touch etc, and KGE is like shy girl who can't acts properly because there is a man who makes her nervous and I find it really cute also postivi sign for our ship :D

You should notice that in script reading video when the photographer suggested they should did different pose and suddenly PHJ threw his arms on KGE's shoulder and KGE giggled and covered her face with the script? My logic says that she should and could behave as professional actress. I mean, it is realy common in the film industry to do pose like that but why are you like that KGE-ah? Why was she nervous like that? Hmmmm ;)

2 hours ago, annypooh said:

When was this fan meeting? Do you know by chance? And what's V app dear?

Hi the vid that @Nouf Ali was referring to is this: 

tvN 'Cheese in the Trap' Meet&Greet LIVE part 1: http://www.vlive.tv/video/4291?lang=en

I'll translate the part that the soompier was referring to since it's only available in chinese subs:

At 17:19 the MC says: (I'm gonna ask) The question I asked PHJ just now. Over here are SKJ and PHJ. Between the both of them, who is your dream lover?(here he also clarifies that she should answer as KGE not as Hong Seol) Who is closer to your type?

KGE answers: I like guys with pretty smiles, so could the two of them show me their smiles(for me to decide)? 

MC: You wish to see their smiles? Yes, yes... (suddenly goes LOL) Park Hae Jin kept smiling before you even finished saying!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres also tvN 'Cheese in the Trap' Meet&Greet LIVE part 2 here:http://www.vlive.tv/video/4130?lang=en 

It was held about a month ago, before the CITT drama premiere. V app is a real time broadcasting app that live streams videos of Korean celebrities.

Edit:

1 hour ago, kismetfate said:

You should notice that in script reading video when the photographer suggested they should did different pose and suddenly PHJ threw his arms on KGE's shoulder and KGE giggled and covered her face with the script? My logic says that she should and could behave as professional actress. I mean, it is realy common in the film industry to do pose like that but why are you like that KGE-ah? Why was she nervous like that? Hmmmm ;)

@kismetfate Judging from her past videos I think that's just the way she naturally is. She's just naturally shy (plus it's freaking PHJ so it's a normal reaction) And well she can still be considered a rookie actress (she debuted in like what, 2012? then went for a hiatus again before coming back) so it's not surprising that her reactions are not as polished as an actress that has been working the biz for a while. Also, im not sure if this makes a difference but it's her first romance project (her past roles were more action-based... and  as for eungyo i wouldn't really count that in haha) so she's probably not used to close interactions with male co-stars. 

3 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

@mgicc I think the MC did ask PHJ to choose between In ha and Seol right? can you translate what did he say around 15:06? I guess he didn't choose any of them right? :)

14:22 MC: Last question. Not as Yoo Jung, but as Park Hae Jin, do you like Seol-ie better or In Ha? Please answer after giving it some thought.

*PHJ about to answer* 

14:39 MC: Please give it some more thought. Not as YJ but as PHJ (repeats qn but falters and stops halfway) Actresses please look towards the front. 

PHJ: *hesitates* Don't ask; feelings will get hurt. (earlier in the vid the MC requested for them to answer questions within 5 words/syllabus) 

MC: *ha ha ha ha* "Don't ask, feelings will get hurt..."

PHJ: They're sitting next to me. How dare I? There are still many scenes that have not been filmed. I would like the filming to be able to wrap up successfully.

MC: I will ask the 2 actresses the same question, so you may get betrayed later. *evil laughter*

PHJ: They are totally different women with different charms, how dare I so easily/flippantly choose either one?

MC: Yes, understood~

13 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

OMG! It would be so awesome if they go on Running man together just to see how competitive they are.

Ever since I remember, from when I used to watch PHJ on family outing, he was always quite reserved and not as I guess "outgoing", so it surprised me how friendly he was with Kim Go Eun, especially because she's a lot younger than him :) I def feel like they flirt alot, KGE is very flirty with him, I can tell by the way she talks to him and touch him. I honestly never seen PHJ smile and laugh that much in his other drama  BTS

OMG, PHJ and KGE on Running Man would be awesome to see, if only to watch how Yoo Jae Suk goes gaga over them and stirs the love line pot.  :wub:  And I'm sure Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook would be excited to see their dongsaeng again too, but having said all that, I doubt it'll happen.  PHJ was always so reserved on Family Outing.  I really don't think physical games (apart from the bamboo tree time) are really his thing.  I can't see him raring to go on the show by himself.  Now if KGE was invited and wanted to go, I could see her persuading him to join.  I can see him being unable to resist a request from KGE, don't you think?  ;)

Archived