[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for being all negative guys, it's just that she wears the same gold one on the index finger. 

but I wont stop shipping them until she actually announces or he announces they are dating someone. I've been a fan of PHJ for a while and the difference in him recently is very new to me because i've never seen him this giddy and happy around a female co-star before, and I've come to like KGE alot and think that she's very cute and pretty but most def charming just like what PHJ said 

6 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

sorry for being all negative guys, it's just that she wears the same gold one on the index finger. 

but I wont stop shipping them until she actually announces or he announces they are dating someone. I've been a fan of PHJ for a while and the difference in him recently is very new to me because i've never seen him this giddy and happy around a female co-star before, and I've come to like KGE alot and think that she's very cute and pretty but most def charming just like what PHJ said 

Is PHJ never like this with other co-stars?

24 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

At minute 0.13 when she smiles/laughs isn't ir PJH voice and laughter? Am i imagining things?

Sorry i visioning another video

Hi! The laugh was too fast, I'm afraid  it's hard to tell :) wish it was though! :)

Oh yeah and one more thing. I have reasons to believe that KGE has heard of rumours of PHJ naming her an ideal type. Think about it. If you ever heard that a huge, popular celebrity confessed in an interview that he liked your bff, could you resist sending her a link to said video? Even if you could, would the other friends/family members/acquaintances/even random strangers do the same? Especially in the age of internet and social media where everything is easily acessible with the click of a button? And after knowing of such rumours, if you were already attached, a logical reaction would be to put a distance between the two of you to prevent misunderstandings right? Even if not initiated by you, your SO would step in and ask for you to draw the line so that nothing can develop further right? Yet as far as I could see, there was no such thing. They continued to be playful and very physically affectionate with each other. 

51 minutes ago, mgicc said:

With no definitive evidence and just speculation to base your case on, I wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun and draw conclusions like that. Given that the rings are pretty common and nothing special, I really think that it's just part of her fashion identity. I wouldnt read too much into that unless theres concrete evidence to prove otherwise. 

Edit: I'll be overseas for the next few days because of Chinese New Year and I'm not sure whether I'll have proper wifi connection so I may be inactive for the coming days. I'll look forward to lots of great discussion to push this OTP ship forward~ 

well, will miss you, but i hope that you'll have a great time overseas. Enjoy :)

14 minutes ago, sashalove said:

Is PHJ never like this with other co-stars?

he's usually calm and collected, yes he compliments them but it doesn't compare to how easy going he is with KGE, it's like they've known each other for years and just like director-nim said "They're like old lovers" 

thank YOU so much for creating this thread.. main thread, tumblr and twitter are all spazzing about Inho and how he would end up with Seol at the end of this drama.. I just cant accept if that will happen.. please no.. Jung needs Seol the most and Seol also needs him. please no.. all this bashing towards Jung is so tiring because I bet most of those people who are bashing him didnt even bother to read the webtoon. Because I swear, if they read the webtoon, there is no way they will think Jung is not fit for Seol. Webtoon clearly established him as a twisted guy who is gradually changes his view of the world to make Seol more comfortable around him. Even if the drama ending JungSeol separated, I want Seol to end up alone. Maybe an open-ending, that way it can give us hope they will find each other again.. I actually want the ending to be JungSeol wedding, but it's tvN.. they always breaking OTP stereotype and who knows what they will do to uri OTP..

I ship JungSeol till the end. And for PHJ and KGE, I'm still lowkey shipping them because wouldnt get my hopes up in case they already dated someone else.. and besides, KGE was still so young.. I think it's time to focusing on her career first.. with a talent as giant as hers, it will only needs 3-5 years to be a bonafide A-list movie star.. but we dont know what would happen in the future.. who knows if they'll end up with each other? Surely I will be happy if that happens, hehee

46 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Oh yeah and one more thing. I have reasons to believe that KGE has heard of rumours of PHJ naming her an ideal type. Think about it. If you ever heard that a huge, popular celebrity confessed in an interview that he liked your bff, could you resist sending her a link to said video? Even if you could, would the other friends/family members/acquaintances/even random strangers do the same? Especially in the age of internet and social media where everything is easily acessible with the click of a button? And after knowing of such rumours, if you were already attached, a logical reaction would be to put a distance between the two of you to prevent misunderstandings right? Even if not initiated by you, your SO would step in and ask for you to draw the line so that nothing can develop further right? Yet as far as I could see, there was no such thing. They continued to be playful and very physically affectionate with each other. 

In fact i read some of PHJ's old interview and the situation you describe happened before. He used to name Jeon Misun as his ideal type when he debuted. When he had the opportunity to work with her in East of eden, she put a distant between them.

“Since I was younger, I dreamt of a woman who is calm but strong and has an image of good wife and wise mother, and Mi Sun nuna perfectly fits my dream woman. When I met her in person in the drama, East of Eden, she seemed like she intentionally put a distance between us after she knew I thought of her as my ideal woman. But later I went to see her theater play One Night, Two Days with My Mom by myself and gave her flowers and cakes. Since then, she has become a close sunbaenim (senior) to me. Her daughter resembles her and is so pretty.” source

14 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

In fact i read some of PHJ's old interview and the situation you describe happened before. He used to name Jeon Misun as his ideal type when he debuted. When he had the opportunity to work with her in East of eden, she put a distant between them.

“Since I was younger, I dreamt of a woman who is calm but strong and has an image of good wife and wise mother, and Mi Sun nuna perfectly fits my dream woman. When I met her in person in the drama, East of Eden, she seemed like she intentionally put a distance between us after she knew I thought of her as my ideal woman. But later I went to see her theater play One Night, Two Days with My Mom by myself and gave her flowers and cakes. Since then, she has become a close sunbaenim (senior) to me. Her daughter resembles her and is so pretty.” source

Looks like KGE isn't bothered at all, she was excited to work with him :)

14 minutes ago, sashalove said:

Looks like KGE isn't bothered at all, she was excited to work with him :)

And showed a lot in the BTS while gigling and touching ;) And she even seems shy... I wonder what would her and his behaviour be if they weren't

20 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

And showed a lot in the BTS while gigling and touching ;) And she even seems shy... I wonder what would her and his behaviour be if they weren't

Personally i would be satisfied if they stay just friends. Sometimes some friendships means more than any relationship.

They should keep this easy "rapport" they have with each other. That's something precious for both of them. I hope so at least

5 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Dude.  If we've all heard about it there's no way she hasn't heard of it too.  :P

HAHAHAHA, RIGHT?! That made me crack up. :'D It's raining in my part of the world now and gosh, how am I gonna survive with possibly no wifi connection for the next few days? :bawling: (Luckily I've downloaded eps of Cheese and Signal to help me make it till then) Keep all the discussion coming (no matter if it's PHJxKGE or JxS)! Can't wait to hear all the great responses.  Also, yes, any relationship between the two is better than none, but whatever it is that makes them produce those amazing smiles that they seem to always have when around each other, I want it to stay that way y'know. And since they seem to match well together....  [doge] [doge] [doge] 

Edit: Dont have time to translate this so just gonna leave this here, C-fans C-subbed this KGE interview from what seems to be her Chinatown days, and from the little bits that ive seen from roughly scrolling through the video, she talks about her background in China, liking hotpot and being fans of Tablo & Haru (who she said had a beautiful heart/soul and who her parents said looked very alike to her when she was younger) from Superman Returns

It seems that I'm late to the party *blame the weekend*

Okay, I want to share my opiniom regarding shipping reel couple to be real couple

I was or maybe I still am an avid shipper of RK since first Twilight movie (Robert Kristen) *yeah I know that they are broke up and it destroys me like literally*  in 2008, Kris still had a bf and he always came to join her even when she was filming or did press con or movie premieres. And also in some occasions, Rob stated that he is her fan since he saw her movie (Into The Wild) and he said that she is like a dream girl. Based from their interview and their press con etc especially Comic Con 2008, Rob had no shame to show her that he liked her, really guys, this guys really had balls. And you know what Kris's reaction? She clearly didn't act cold toward him, she was so awkwardly cute like she knew that Rob liked her "but what should I do? I have bf but but but..." and finally on 2009 they started dating, Kris broke ip with her bf. Maybe bcs she couldn't hold any longer her attraction towards Rob and how aggresive Rob towards her.

That said, if KGE has bf, and she acts like that, it is NO DOUBT she found something in PHJ that makes her acts like that. Furthermore, she is his hoobae in Industry, and PHJ is her sunbae, she should act more formal but still friendly, not like the BTSs show us.

And if PHJ knows that she has bf but still acts like that, it means HE REALLY LIKES HER. Or if in this case KGE is single, well PHJ wants to be closer with her. Either way, is it good right?

I believe that if someone meant to be together with someone, no matter how impossible how hard or how unfit the situations are, they will end up together. Not just right away but maybe later, one or two years.

And for the ring case, would you guys help me find photos of KGE in wrap up party? Did she wear that ring or not?

For some people, history of their life is the important thing. I believe that KGE dated BYH, but I'm not sure they still together or not. And sometimes people keep their past from  a tokens. And sometimes it's not mean anything like she still love him or etc, but maybe she respect their history.    History being made for people to look forward not look backward 

And yess I agree @mgiccthat the hand gesture when they scrub their nose together is so really hard to dismiss as nothing. I mean I dont know, and before that, PHJ seems to touch her hand under the table, the gesture looked like that.

Found this interesting article about BYH (I stalked his ig, and I notice that he always wear a rinv in his middle finger, and we assume that is the couple ring, but here is his answer)

Q; The ring you wear at your middle finger is something that stands out in your pictures.

A:The ring you wear at your middle finger is something that stands out in your pictures.

It’s a gift to myself. It was a treat to myself after I had accomplished some manual work when I was going through a hard time. I got rid of all my previous rings and I bought this one that meant to me “let’s work hard at acting”. It’s a promise and a resolution I made to myself.It’s a gift to myself.

If you want to read it between the lines, go ahead but if you want to read like it is what is, it's your choice too chingus :)

I ship these two sooo hard (both in the webtoon and the drama) and want to live in this thread and just gosh and gosh and gosh about their chemistry (oh my gosh the way that the two look at each other. I love the moments where they don't talk but just look at each other) and their talks (I melt into a puddle of goo whenever they talk to each other. it's the way they are in tune with each other and they listen and they connect) and the hugs (I was a grinning fool during ep 9 waterfront scene :D they both hugged each other so tightly and neither one wanted to let go) and so many other things. But, I am legitimately scared to do so. The last ship I shipped so hard broke me. I am scared (as dumb as it will sound) that if I go all in on shipping them like I want to, I shall jinx them :tears: 

I been trying to resit but how can I when they are so perfect and lovable together :wub: I have watched the 'on a break' scene like 12 times because just the way they look at each other with such hurt and gah...this when I know you a good OTP. You make me like you even when you are hurting me LOL. I ship but I don't want to ship too hard, but how can I not ship....the conflict....

I am really really looking forward to the reunion because my gods if the preview is only a little of what we will get I am already satisfied. For me it wasn't the hug, but just the way they looked at each other before running for the other. It was like....as corny as it may sound, everything disappeared and they only saw each other and they were exactly what the other wanted and needed :wub::wub: Then how they crash into each other...theirs is the stuff sonnets and poems talk about...

*le sigh* The conflict...

About those rings... wearing a ring in korea or in any other places in the world is a fashion trend. We're not even sure that was the couple ring. (or has anybody confirmed it was?) The ring seems common and it could be just her own possession. It may or may not be the couple ring but come to think of it... if she really has a boyfriend, hell no she would use it in the midst of filming wherein anyone could see it. We all know how most koreans react to dating issues. It is quite improper or should I say just awkward to wear something too personal during filming a drama. So 80% of my instinct thinks that the ring she wore is just something she used out of fashion.

Archived