[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

@themarchioness oh I just read on the CITT forum, tour post about PHJ's characteristic for woman. Do you mind tyo sharing it with us? :)

No new BTS?

So, I want to talk about Jung and Seol in CITT. What do you guys think about them? I'm really afraid for the ending though.. I know that Seoul will end up with Jung, but I want the story end with something perfect, like they fast forward to 5 or more years later and they both adults and ready to get married lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, kismetfate said:

@themarchioness oh I just read on the CITT forum, tour post about PHJ's characteristic for woman. Do you mind tyo sharing it with us? :)

No new BTS?

So, I want to talk about Jung and Seol in CITT. What do you guys think about them? I'm really afraid for the ending though.. I know that Seoul will end up with Jung, but I want the story end with something perfect, like they fast forward to 5 or more years later and they both adults and ready to get married lol

it seems to me that will happen. I'm saying that because of Park Hae Jin comments in the cheese in the trap interview... He said that he would work harder because he would play a roll more approached to his age...

1 hour ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

it seems to me that will happen. I'm saying that because of Park Hae Jin comments in the cheese in the trap interview... He said that he would work harder because he would play a roll more approached to his age...

wow, really? I hope so.. I really really holpe.. because man, if the ending is not done perfectly, it would be such a waste. The actors and actresses will spoil

22 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Heads up! OTP Master post on the first page of the thread is more or less sorted out! I've tried my best to compile the relevant vids/gifs/articles/links in a coherent manner. Knock yourselves out :blush:

Yeay for the AWESOME master post!!! :):) I'm LOVING it ~~ :wub::wub::wub: . Thanks for your hard work!!! *virtual hug*

7 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

Yeay for the AWESOME master post!!! :):) I'm LOVING it ~~ :wub::wub::wub: . Thanks for your hard work!!! *virtual hug*

Thank you for the kind words!:blush: Btw does anyone know which came first, the press con or the meet&greet? it was on the same day wasnt it? I cant seem to remember...

Edit: If anyone has anything they feel should be included in the master post, feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do about it!

4 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Thank you for the kind words!:blush: Btw does anyone know which came first, the press con or the meet&greet? it was on the same day wasnt it? I cant seem to remember...

The press conference was on 22nd Dec, whereas meet&greet was on 24th Dec.  (from google :blush:)

Hi hi, thanks for inviting me here. Congrats to starting this thread!

KGE and PHJ personalities do fit, one is a cancer and the other a taurus, I have taken a look at their other planets placements and they blends well too. They will be very comfortable with each other. 

But I have been burnt too many times in my previous ships, some very big ships too, so I will layoff this one. 

Have fun!:)

8 hours ago, kismetfate said:

Let's see... some of the more interesting things I learned watching the "Happy Together" episode.

* Lee Bo Young said that PHJ is just like her, he loves to chit-chat.  During one of their first conversations, he very randomly guessed her shoe size.  Shin Bong Sun (one of the MCs) then asked him to guess her shoe size on the show, and he did!  PHJ explained that he really loves shoes and Park Mi Sun (another MC) asked if he'd ever gifted a girl a pair of shoes.  HE SAID YES!  (So maybe he did gift KGE those Nike shoes!!!)  And from there, it devolved into the whole discussion about how PHJ loves giving gifts and sharing his things.

* Then they were asked to answer how they would respond to certain scenarios.  The scenarios were all based on the drama they were promoting.  The first question was basically would you say yes to someone who asked to marry you even though you'd only been dating a short while, or do you need to know someone longer before committing.  Everyone chose the second option of needing to know someone well.  When they had to elaborate on their answer, PJH mentioned that he once dated someone for 2 years.  After they broke up, he asked himself, "What do I know about her?"  He said that he always dates with marriage in mind, but even after 2 years he felt like he knew very little about that person.  Park Mi Sun joked in response that even after iving with someone for 20 years you don't know everything about that person.  PHJ responded, "I'm serious about marriage."  When asked if he wanted to get married right now, he said, "I've always wanted to get married."  Then they discussed how he's the conservative type.  He doesn't like when girls wear short skirts or low cut shirts, even when buttons are far apart.  The MCs joked that she needed to wear a shirt with velcro fasteners or zippers that went all the way up; haha!  He also said Lee Bo Young was close to his ideal woman (clearly that's because he didn't know about KGE back then :P ).  He liked someone gentle, someone with her appearance.

* In response to another scenario they discussed lying and whether it was ever okay in a relationship.  When asked if he had ever lied to his girlfriend, PHJ answered that he had lied about her food being delicious.  He said it was completely tasteless and bland.  He thinks it's because she knew he didn't like salty foods.  I have to say, I thought that was actually a rather sweet lie on his part.  He didn't want to hurt her feelings especially when he knew she was just trying to match his taste.  ;)

Another thing I found interesting about his appearance on the show is that he was actually quite chatty, which matched what LBY said about him liking to chit chat.  My recollection of him from Family Outing is that he was rather quiet with the occasional zinger that would set Yoo Jae Suk aflame.  I'm sure a lot of that had to do with him being a new member to an established group, but even when he appeared as a guest in the first season, he was often to the periphery when guests are usually in the center.  So my impression was that he was this quiet guy.  But there were times during the "Happy Together" episode when the MCs would ask a question of the group and no one would answer until PHJ spoke up.  I really liked the episode and would recommend it to you all!  You can find it easily by googling.

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Let's see... some of the more interesting things I learned watching the "Happy Together" episode.

* Lee Bo Young said that PHJ is just like her, he loves to chit-chat.  During one of their first conversations, he very randomly guessed her shoe size.  Shin Bong Sun (one of the MCs) then asked him to guess her shoe size on the show, and he did!  PHJ explained that he really loves shoes and Park Mi Sun (another MC) asked if he'd ever gifted a girl a pair of shoes.  HE SAID YES!  (So maybe he did gift KGE those Nike shoes!!!)  And from there, it devolved into the whole discussion about how PHJ loves giving gifts and sharing his things.

* Then they were asked to answer how they would respond to certain scenarios.  The scenarios were all based on the drama they were promoting.  The first question was basically would you say yes to someone who asked to marry you even though you'd only been dating a short while, or do you need to know someone longer before committing.  Everyone chose the second option of needing to know someone well.  When they had to elaborate on their answer, PJH mentioned that he once dated someone for 2 years.  After they broke up, he asked himself, "What do I know about her?"  He said that he always dates with marriage in mind, but even after 2 years he felt like he knew very little about that person.  Park Mi Sun joked in response that even after iving with someone for 20 years you don't know everything about that person.  PHJ responded, "I'm serious about marriage."  When asked if he wanted to get married right now, he said, "I've always wanted to get married."  Then they discussed how he's the conservative type.  He doesn't like when girls wear short skirts or low cut shirts, even when buttons are far apart.  The MCs joked that she needed to wear a shirt with velcro fasteners or zippers that went all the way up; haha!  He also said Lee Bo Young was close to his ideal woman (clearly that's because he didn't know about KGE back then :P ).  He liked someone gentle, someone with her appearance.

* In response to another scenario they discussed lying and whether it was ever okay in a relationship.  When asked if he had ever lied to his girlfriend, PHJ answered that he had lied about her food being delicious.  He said it was completely tasteless and bland.  He thinks it's because she knew he didn't like salty foods.  I have to say, I thought that was actually a rather sweet lie on his part.  He didn't want to hurt her feelings especially when he knew she was just trying to match his taste.  ;)

Another thing I found interesting about his appearance on the show is that he was actually quite chatty, which matched what LBY said about him liking to chit chat.  My recollection of him from Family Outing is that he was rather quiet with the occasional zinger that would set Yoo Jae Suk aflame.  I'm sure a lot of that had to do with him being a new member to an established group, but even when he appeared as a guest in the first season, he was often to the periphery when guests are usually in the center.  So my impression was that he was this quiet guy.  But there were times during the "Happy Together" episode when the MCs would ask a question of the group and no one would answer until PHJ spoke up.  I really liked the episode and would recommend it to you all!  You can find it easily by googling.

well i guess that at the press com interview Kim Go Eun was dressed the way he likes LOL! No short skirts, no unboton butons Hehehehe!

As much as possible, I'd really like to avoid shipping any K-actor and actress right now (I've been a part of too many ships that sank) but these 2 are sort of getting my attention.

I noticed how KGE is too responsive to PHJ's actions in diff BTSs. To think that he is really her senior irl. That just shows how comfortable they are with each other. And PHJ is being totally playful around her. They suit well.

But I'm afraid that what we see in BTS vids aren't concurrent with what's happening between them now since CITT is preproduced and already wrapped-up their filming. I'm wishing that they're still in touch with each other until now.

And one more thing, both of them could sing right??? Dear TvN, why not make a special OST for CITT with a duet from KGE and PHJ???? Hihihi :blush:

Archived