Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgicc

[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, annypooh said:

I liked this couple already and PHJ is making it worse when I found saw an interview where he said that KGE is his ideal type. Sigh....

could someone shows me how to post pictures or videos? I would love to contribute to this thread as much as I can. 

The same thing happened to me. I first checked out the drama because I had been a long time webtoon follower, then I started liking PHJ and KGE based off the easy rapport they seemed to share in the press con vids. But with each subsequent BTS I got more and more curious about their off-screen interactions: Why do they seem so smiley and close and natural(all the little random touching) around each other? I've seen quite a few of PHJ's past interviews/press con/vids and to me this is the most playful and smiley he's been with a female co-star in recent years. In past interviews he always seemed sweet, but proper and at a respectful distance from his female co-stars. In fact, I can't even tell their 8 year age gap unless someone reminds me of it again. And then I had to come across the now infamous 2014 interview video (way before CITT casting!) where he talked about KGE and how he found her charming/pretty and I knew I was a goner. Now if only we knew what the two of them really think....

//Anyway! About your question: Just right clink, copy the link address and paste~ And yes you're welcome to share~ The more the merrier ~ (I'm thinking of compiling a OTP resources (BTS/interviews etc) master post in the first post for easy reference)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mgicc said:

The same thing happened to me. I first checked out the drama because I had been a long time webtoon follower, then I started liking PHJ and KGE based off the easy rapport they seemed to share in the press con vids. But with each subsequent BTS I got more and more curious about their off-screen interactions: Why do they seem so smiley and close and natural(all the little random touching) around each other? I've seen quite a few of PHJ's past interviews/press con/vids and to me this is the most playful and smiley he's been with a female co-star in recent years. In past interviews he always seemed sweet, but proper and at a respectful distance from his female co-stars. In fact, I can't even tell their 8 year age gap unless someone reminds me of it again. And then I had to come across the now infamous 2014 interview video (way before CITT casting!) where he talked about KGE and how he found her charming/pretty and I knew I was a goner. Now if only we knew what the two of them really think....

//Anyway! About your question: Just right clink, copy the link address and paste~ And yes you're welcome to share~ The more the merrier ~ (I'm thinking of compiling a OTP resources (BTS/interviews etc) master post in the first post for easy reference)   

He seems to like to touch her ALOT. I watched the bts for ep 6 I think, where she was drinking with him and InHo. You know after the take, she got up and walked a few steps away from the table? I noticed that he touched her arm when she went back to the table and sat back down next to him. I'm like OH LoRD! You're a goner PHJ! You like her too much. Hahaha. 

Thank you for your answer. thats good info to know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys!!!!!!

I'm totally board on this ship~~~ I have been CSI-ing for few days. We barely had PHJ’s picture :tears: but tonnes of kim go eun and seo kang joon’s at wrap up party ? I was wondering why they were not taking any picture with PHJ (It's freakinggg PHJ, I would love to do anything to snap a picture of him).

Then, I figured that these familiar faces are actually PHJ’s crew. (make up , hair stylist and stylist) That explains a lot!!!! I’m glad they were having fun and they seem close to KGE as well. :wub::wub:


 

   

 


 

 

 

Ohh, my delusional thought, perhaps PHJ gave KGE a NIKE winter coat?? She was wearing a different winter coat on earlier BTS, only recently she was wearing NIKE winter coat.. (PHJ is known for his love for NIKE and his likeness on giving present to others )

 

 

 

 

 

The crew~~

 

 

 




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tootsieroll13 hi! My thing is, why no pictures of them together though? What do you have to hide? Hehehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mgicc Thks for opening the thread!

TBH...hope this ship sail :love:..my 1st  sogong ship went :heartbreak:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@annypooh Hi there!!! Me too, she's fine taking picture with kang joon. Why not with our sunbae? But I think we can consider it as a good thing though. :):) I'm shipping jcw with pmy right after healer, guess what? There is no picture of them together at wrap up party, whereas we can clearly see those sparkling chemistry between them in bts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

@annypooh Hi there!!! Me too, she's fine taking picture with kang joon. Why not with our sunbae? But I think we can consider it as a good thing though. :):) I'm shipping jcw with pmy right after healer, guess what? There is no picture of them together whereas in bts, we can clearly see those sparkling chemistry between them. 

OMG! Me too! i love the healer couple as well!

it's just not right! they need to have a photo shoot together or something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, annypooh said:

@Tootsieroll13 hi! My thing is, why no pictures of them together though? What do you have to hide? Hehehehe

 

29 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

Hi there!!! Me too, she's fine taking picture with kang joon. Why not with our sunbae?

I'll throw in my two cents. When he gave that 2014 interview and mentioned KGE, I don't think that PHJ himself ever expected that he would be casted with KGE in CITT just a year later, and on top of that as the two main leads. Netizens are not stupid, they'll dig up these kinds of things and in fact they (and hopeless romantics like us) will lap these kinda stuff up. PHJ, who's originally sensitive about rumours to begin with ( I mean, he was gonna sue the news outlet that was publishing rumours linking him and Park Shin Hye together*) would be doubly cautious and therefore not wish to create more trouble for both parties. I'm pretty sure he's aware that a publicly released selfie with KGE could cause a volcanic eruption by fans and anti-fans alike. (I refuse to believe that they don't have private selfies with each other though =v=)

TLDR; the closest we can get to a selfie from the wrap-up party is this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mgiccoh I remember about that rumor. I thought he was pretty sensitive when I heard that he's going to sue them. 

Thanks for the video! Can't say they sat next to each other since there were stuff in between them. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mgicc Yup, certainly it was the best decision for both of them. I love both PHJ and KGE , and I think they are private person and prefer to stay low. I don't want any of them to get hurt. :):) ( I love my babies ). 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KGE & PHJ names were trending on naver couple of hours ago.

CaTXcRhUsAADtOO.jpg

I don't know why though 

Cr @_PUTitbackon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something funny to share,

during his recent interview with naver, PHJ was answering fan mail and "making their wish come true". One of the fans actually asked for kim Go-eun's phone number :P PHJ said he can't give another person's phone number but he would let her know xD

edit:

Oh and he called her Hong Seol not Kim Goeun when answering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! I've been waiting for someone to create a thread for PHJ and KGE! Thanks for creating this thread!!!

I'm usually a silent reader. But can't help it with this couple!

I was an advid Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin shipper after IOTL. But now I have a new obsession! Love that they both have so much chemistry and  makes each other shine with their acting ability.

Wish they could do some more promotions for the dramas so we can see more of them.

Glad this show is on TVN instead of of the major networks. We get a real kiss out of them :wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mgicc said:

Hi~ sorry but i have to correct you there - that was not the first time they met. Their first meeting was before the CITT casting, in a beauty salon. PHJ talked about his first impressions of KGE before in a 2014 interview. But of course, they were also very cute during the script reading ^^ 

And he even said that she was is type of woman :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tootsieroll13 said:

@annypooh Hi there!!! Me too, she's fine taking picture with kang joon. Why not with our sunbae? But I think we can consider it as a good thing though. :):) I'm shipping jcw with pmy right after healer, guess what? There is no picture of them together at wrap up party, whereas we can clearly see those sparkling chemistry between them in bts. 

Oh my god! Me too, they have such good chemistry and we can see it in all BTS. And its the same with these two... touching, cudling, gosh the back hug BTS... it is something worth watching... Even i was aroused :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coffeeboy said:

Something funny to share,

during his recent interview with naver, PHJ was answering fan mail and "making their wish come true". One of the fans actually asked for kim Go-eun's phone number :P PHJ said he can't give another person's phone number but he would let her know xD

edit:

Oh and he called her Hong Seol not Kim Goeun when answering

So cute. I'm so dead! I really can't handle all of those cuteness!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PHJ... He sure is cautious and very serious when rumours about him are floating around. But he's been pretty vocal about KGE. If he likes her as more than just a friend, I'm pretty sure he will pursue her and keep things underground. We will never find out :glasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woow... thank you for the shiper forum for PHJ-KGE.

I checked in, i hope they become reaaaal. can we invote CITT PD-nim. She could be squee with us here for this ship. Let's sail.... hahaahh :blush:

oh and i also ship healer couple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...