[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

On February 3, 2016 at 0:23 PM, plappi said:

@Kasmic

6 hours ago, kismetfate said:

Oh I remember, I watched BTS KGE and SKJ in piano scene and I think their interactions simply appropriate but stil friendly even not as friendly and touchy touchy as PHJ, maybe because KGE is her noona and SKJ secretly knows that PHJ already set his mind to this girl.

Actually someone has said but I really dont remember sorry :( that their interactions kind of the same with SoGong . I was a SoGonger but eventually I accept that they are not destined to be together bcs GHJ with JCW even they broke up now.

Yes there are similarities between SoGong and KGExPHJ. PHJ like SJS who is kind of introvert but suddenly turned to be cheerful person and they also touchy feely too. 

Buut, yes there are but, and I'm hanging on this buts (fingers crossed) there are differences too. SoGong's interactions showed that GHJ is the one who is more outgoing and not hesitant to touch or does aegyo with SJS  and SJS the one who is shy and not that aggresive toward GHJ like GHJ to SJS. And PHJxKGE, PHJ is the one who are more straight forward and doesn't hesitant to approach or touch etc, and KGE is like shy girl who can't acts properly because there is a man who makes her nervous and I find it really cute also postivi sign for our ship :D

You should notice that in script reading video when the photographer suggested they should did different pose and suddenly PHJ threw his arms on KGE's shoulder and KGE giggled and covered her face with the script? My logic says that she should and could behave as professional actress. I mean, it is realy common in the film industry to do pose like that but why are you like that KGE-ah? Why was she nervous like that? Hmmmm ;)

Just checking in!  Hello chingus! :) 

in script reading what i remember the most is how PHJ reacts when he was about to say his first line... He just can't! What's so hard about uttering the words "do you wanna go out with me?" (Something like that)  In front of your ideal girl? Is it really that hard? Oh my, my shipper's heart! Everyone in the room just started laughing, even Pdnim blushes! 

PHJ is known for being thoughtful, even Yoo Jae Suk mentioned it on Happy Together, PHJ give gifts to everyone even with just having an eye contact :) I'm wondering if he already gave something special to ms KGE? I read about the Nike winter coat, could it be that? Hmmm.... But PHJ loves to give shoes and hand lotion too.... Oh my PHJxKGe shipper's heart! <3 

their BTS vids are so adorable! 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

YES, i dont know why but all the bts with eng subs were eliminated :(

TVN must have reported the account :(

Here these BTS pic to cheer you guys

Capture%20drsquoecran%202016-02-04%20a%2

Spoiler

Credit: @CitTmanhwa on twitter

Does any body know if we can embed tweets directly into soompi posts ?

15 hours ago, mgicc said:

And correct me on this, but in Korea, isn't a clear division of hierarchy a thing? Most times the lines seem to blur with these two) 

I have a theory regarding why they call each other by their character names (Hong Seol and Sunbae). So you know how rigid Korean society is about hierarchy. So much that the language you use reflect this division. This is also the reason why people avoid using personal pronouns and tend to use the most neutral nouns possible. For example, 당신 literally means you, but you can only use it with your equal ou someone below you. Whennyiu use it it's a statement (we are close or you're inferior to me).

So what i am trying ti say is that, if PHJ and KGE used jundemal (Kim GoEun 씨) or banmal (Goeun-ah) it would imply that they (actors) are eitheir formal distant either close/friendly. IMO, it's to avoid any scandal yet saying we're having fun shooting this drama.

Hope i wasn't confusing. :D

52 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

TVN must have reported the account :(

Here these BTS pic to cheer you guys

Hide contents

Credit: @CitTmanhwa on twitter

Does any body know if we can embed tweets directly into soompi posts ?

Thank you so much for sharing! Loved it :)

28 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

I have a theory regarding why they call each other by their character names (Hong Seol and Sunbae). So you know how rigid Korean society is about hierarchy. So much that the language you use reflect this division. This is also the reason why people avoid using personal pronouns and tend to use the most neutral nouns possible. For example, 당신 literally means you, but you can only use it with your equal ou someone below you. Whennyiu use it it's a statement (we are close or you're inferior to me).

So what i am trying ti say is that, if PHJ and KGE used jundemal (Kim GoEun 씨) or banmal (Goeun-ah) it would imply that they (actors) are eitheir formal distant either close/friendly. IMO, it's to avoid any scandal yet saying we're having fun shooting this drama.

Hope i wasn't confusing. :D

It makes sense! And no it wasnt confusing at all

23 minutes ago, Lissabonni said:
24 minutes ago, Lissabonni said:

There's room for one more? :)

This couple is perfection and they should date! ( maybe they already are... Just my wistful thinking :phew:)

Thank you for the videos and pic! :wub: it's going to help me survive... Less than two weeks and counting...

the more the merier! Welcome aboard... we are all in the same boat after all :)

Just finished watching an old episode of Happy Together where PHJ guested with his cast mates from "My Daughter Seo Young."  During the show, it was mentioned that PHJ loved gifting items to people.  And not only that, but he was always well-prepared. Yoo Jae Suk mentioned that when they filmed Family Outing, he was always bringing snacks and whatnot to share with everyone.  He was also always well-prepared with every possible item imaginable.  YJS even joked that if you were going on a trip, he'd be the perfect person to bring with you because anything you forgot, PHJ would surely pack.

His female cast mates agreed.  One of them shared a story about how she'd gotten a fever while filming, so PHJ gave her meds for that.  But then she got an allergic reaction to the medicine, but no worries.  Because he also had medicine for that!

Anyway, hearing about that, it made me think about what items he may have gifted to his CitT co-stars, and KGE specifically.  What items he packs and brings to the set just in case.  And aren't they all going on a trip since the drama has performed so well?  I wonder what he'll pack for the trip, just in case.  ;)

@themarchioness oh I just read on the CITT forum, tour post about PHJ's characteristic for woman. Do you mind tyo sharing it with us? :)

No new BTS?

So, I want to talk about Jung and Seol in CITT. What do you guys think about them? I'm really afraid for the ending though.. I know that Seoul will end up with Jung, but I want the story end with something perfect, like they fast forward to 5 or more years later and they both adults and ready to get married lol

31 minutes ago, kismetfate said:

@themarchioness oh I just read on the CITT forum, tour post about PHJ's characteristic for woman. Do you mind tyo sharing it with us? :)

No new BTS?

So, I want to talk about Jung and Seol in CITT. What do you guys think about them? I'm really afraid for the ending though.. I know that Seoul will end up with Jung, but I want the story end with something perfect, like they fast forward to 5 or more years later and they both adults and ready to get married lol

it seems to me that will happen. I'm saying that because of Park Hae Jin comments in the cheese in the trap interview... He said that he would work harder because he would play a roll more approached to his age...

1 hour ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

it seems to me that will happen. I'm saying that because of Park Hae Jin comments in the cheese in the trap interview... He said that he would work harder because he would play a roll more approached to his age...

wow, really? I hope so.. I really really holpe.. because man, if the ending is not done perfectly, it would be such a waste. The actors and actresses will spoil

7 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

Yeay for the AWESOME master post!!! :):) I'm LOVING it ~~ :wub::wub::wub: . Thanks for your hard work!!! *virtual hug*

Thank you for the kind words!:blush: Btw does anyone know which came first, the press con or the meet&greet? it was on the same day wasnt it? I cant seem to remember...

Edit: If anyone has anything they feel should be included in the master post, feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do about it!

Hi hi, thanks for inviting me here. Congrats to starting this thread!

KGE and PHJ personalities do fit, one is a cancer and the other a taurus, I have taken a look at their other planets placements and they blends well too. They will be very comfortable with each other. 

But I have been burnt too many times in my previous ships, some very big ships too, so I will layoff this one. 

Have fun!:)

Archived