[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

16 minutes ago, kismetfate said:

I found this.. http://kpopkfans.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/text-messages-when-byun-yohan-and-kim.html?m=1

But after I read the article, I feel confident :D

lol. I saw those messages and I was like "dude! Get over yourself! "

She seems like the type thats straight to the point w/o too many words based on that text messages. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't help but smile with these comments

Mydaily - Nate: 'Cheese in the Trap', Park Hae Jin shares the same bed with Kim Go Eun "Should I stay here today?"

1. [+633, -10] Ah my heart skips a beat when Park Hae Jin uses honorific

2. [+591, -20] A few years ago, Park Hae Jin did an interview and he chose Kim Go Eun as his ideal type. After seeing that interview footage, I started to think he's not acting in CITT but he's being sincere. My heart flutters every time Yoo Jung smiles

Osen - Nate: Park Hae Jin ♥ Kim Go Eun embrace under the streetlamp

2. [+432, -5] It was daebak when they hugged ~~ I envy how her body fits into his hugㅠㅋ I don't know if I can wait another week ㅠ

3 hours ago, annypooh said:

I hope not! 1-if she's taken, then I don't think the director would make a joke about PHJ n kge should date in real life in front of the camera, would she? 2- I also don't think PHJ would behave like that around her just out of respect for the other guy and keeps his distance from her. 

Ieven if she's really dating, so what? She's not married! Know what I mean? Hehehehe. It is not easy to find the girl that match or get along well with you. I say go for her PHJ!!

@mgicclove all the goodies in front page dear! I love it! Thank you for your hard work!

Yes I agree! By the time they had the press con they would have been shooting for many months so unless KGE wanted to and was really good at hiding her relationship, there's no reason why the crew/cast would not know that she was dating. From their past interviews both KGE and PHJ dont seem to be the type to be so easily touchy with others. Not just PHJ, it's the most comfortable/touchy I've seen KGE with others. If she really was attached I dont think the two of them would have had so much physical contact with each other. Even if they're OK with it, I think most significant others would not have condoned that.

Of course I'm no body language expert, but watching their reactions to Director-nim's suggestion again, their body language/reactions did not look like they disliked the sound of it. Assuming i was in her shoes, if the director suggested me to date some other co-star while knowing I was attached I might have been mildly annoyed but there was no flash of annoyance here. (Then again it's PHJ, so I might just be flattered lol) Also in the 3rd gif, the 2 of them almost simultaneously did this cover-mouth-with-hand action, almost like they were shy at the thought of it. 

Then there's also the Meet&Greet V App video ,where after interviewer asked KGE to choose her dream lover between the 2 male leads and she asked them to smile for her, at 17:50, he picked up his bottle to get a drink of water before later asking the MC to concede his defeat to SKJ :"Can you just take it that I've lost" (Coincidentally, in the 2014 JTBC interview, after the interview joked "Oh, I understand. Looks like (we'll be hearing) good news from you soon", PHJ was also laughing while picking up his mug for a sip of water) Isn't drinking water a sign of being nervous/uncomfortable with the situation? If he totally didnt care for KGE's opinion there shouldnt be any reaction right?

ORRR they could all just be coincidences/ perfectly innocent, platonic situations that I've read too much into with my OTP glasses on. I guess we may never know, so I'm just not gonna take the outcome too seriously and just have fun with the ship.

I hope they're not dating anymore, I want to believe that they're not but I did go on his IG and from a picture that he posted 5 weeks ago, I can see that he's still wearing the supposedly "Couple ring" 

although to me I notice that she's also friendly with Kang Joon and I feel like if she was in a relationship she wouldn't be so friendly like that with other guys in general right? I just feel like she's a single girl right now and there is a strong connection between her and Park Hae Jin, because  I've also never seen PHJ act so friendly with his other co-star and he's had so much compliments towards KGE, especially in his recent interviews, if I was her BF and read those articles I would be jealous, that is assuming she's in a relationship. this is just what I think :) 

this is probably just me but I feel like PHJ is really attracted to her :D

17 minutes ago, seulgoddess said:

Gonna drop this here because Im haejingoeun trash.

kIIsaVwvq7GSY.gif

omo~! whats with that stare, smile, blink-blink oppa?~~

Omo Thank you! I was hoping that some one would of remembered doing a gif of tha scene when i found the video on you tube. And the laugh of the director and her KGE smile at that moment DAEBAK!

Sorry for making you guys worried or put anyone of you off but I still can’t get over it yet. So this is the article about the relationship btw KGE and BYH.

We can see that they still wear the rings lately, what makes it even worse is that KGE did wear it in the drama all the time when she played Seol, at first when I saw the scene where Yoo Jung touched Seol’s finger along with the ring, I thought that it was so intimate never knew the story behind that ring, I don’t know if he’s aware of it too. I was also sure that there must be something between PHJ and KGE and believe they must have some certain feelings for each other but here came these stupid couple rings.

That’s so strange, I know that KGE or PHJ would never have done anything that crossed the line if one of them was dating another person. And then I’m trying to explain those rings but still have no clue. Now it’s like a thorn in the flesh for me, if they actually got back together even after the texts we saw, I’d feel very very bad for PHJ. Sorry again, I swear I never want to ruin this ship, this is my OTP anyway but I’m just preparing myself for the worst scenario. Think I should only focus on the characters in the drama, reality sometimes can really suck.

Also, to add on: press conferences are probably long and not terribly interesting events, so it's natural to get bored right? 

This is how PHJ looked in his YWCFTS conference. (Granted, a sample size of one is a joke, but you can find his other press con vids and compare it yourself instead of me xD)

This is how he looked in the CITT press con. He looks profesh but kind of bored, like he's done this a thousand times

I noticed that when KGE appears, he's suddenly playful and all smiles, and I dont think I've ever seen him look bored around her, same goes for KGE, have you? Whenever they're around each other, their attention has always been totally focused on each other. 

Here again, at 0:40, when he sees her walk over he immediately says something that makes her smile

And just small things like at 3:05 PHJ why the heck do you have to look so responsive when she's about to say something about you? What's with the suppressed smile at 3:11 when she says you're really tall? Sometimes he reacts to a lot of things that I wouldn't think warrants a reaction, ya know? It confuses me and makes me read into things I shouldn't be thinking about. 

8 minutes ago, radiohead said:

Sorry for making you guys worried or put anyone of you off but I still can’t get over it yet. So this is the article about the relationship btw KGE and BYH.

We can see that they still wear the rings lately, what makes it even worse is that KGE did wear it in the drama all the time when she played Seol, at first when I saw the scene where Yoo Jung touched Seol’s finger along with the ring, I thought that it was so intimate never knew the story behind that ring, I don’t know if he’s aware of it too. I was also sure that there must be something between PHJ and KGE and believe they must have some certain feelings for each other but here came these stupid couple rings.

Don't worry about it, I always look for evidence against my ship because I want my ship to be possible based on plausible grounds and not just because I like them. It's just that for these 2 so many things seem to align that I find it very difficult not to get into it. As for the rings, because she seems to have worn rings a lot in real life (even from her debut days, acc to past videos of her) and also as Seol as well, I always thought that ring-wearing was just a thing for her, like how for some people their earrings or hair are a thing for them. I just assumed that she wore rings as Seol to bring more of her real-life self into her character.

26 minutes ago, radiohead said:

That’s so strange, I know that KGE or PHJ would never have done anything that crossed the line if one of them was dating another person. And then I’m trying to explain those rings but still have no clue. Now it’s like a thorn in the flesh for me, if they actually got back together even after the texts we saw, I’d feel very very bad for PHJ. Sorry again, I swear I never want to ruin this ship, this is my OTP anyway but I’m just preparing myself for the worst scenario. Think I should only focus on the characters in the drama, reality sometimes can really suck.

so are we for sure that ring she wears in the drama is the couple ring? :( man that kind of ruins it for me that scene with the hand.

@Anabela Sampaio I've actually posted translations to the 2 PHJ True Story vids you posted way back in the other CITT thread. I'll reproduce them here again for you :)

[Park Hae Jin] True Story No.19 (ksubs):

For people who may wanna view the vid in C-subs, you can go here:  http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQzNzkwMjE4NA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translations:

Spoiler

[Captions] In the midst  of filming for CITT ep 1…

Q: You look very tired…

PHJ: Look at the time… It’s 10am…

Q: Have you eaten breakfast?

PHJ: That’s not possible… *turns to his neighbor* Have you had breakfast? (No?)

KH: (I think he said yes haha)

[Captions] The atmosphere at the filming site is great!

[Captions] ???!!?!!

*PHJ checking himself out using the cam reflection*

[Captions]^.^;;;;

[Captions]Waiting while filming- Monitoring is essential!

[Captions] Shiver~ Shiver~ Shiver~ Shiver~

PHJ: So cold….

*Director’s laughter hahahahahah*

PHJ:?!?!?

*Director’s continued laughter*

*PHJ’s epic meme face*

[Captions]  Time to eat~~~

[Captions] Ah~ So delicious~

*YJ being all relaxed and chatting comfortably while sitting on the desk*

[Captions] Break time…

*crazily shaking his legs*

NJY: Really! Never even looked over here once (I guess she means in the drama?)

PHJ: Really?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHJ is so caring onscreen and offscreen! Another reason to swoon over our YJ sunbae- he treats his cast & staff to delicious meals :D

[Park Hae Jin] True Story No.20 (ksubs):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C subs here:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ0ODg0NDI2NA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng Translations here:

Spoiler

*Park Hae Jin walking in*

PHJ:???

Staff:  That..I heard that you sent a food truck…?

PHJ: Ah~ That was prepared by the company (Acting innocent)

(joking)PHJ: If I say it like that you can’t write about it right~ haha

[Captions] Will this be enough… *worried*

PHJ : Hello~ *bows*

*PHJ talking to other cast members*

[Captions] So harmonious/happy whenever meeting (each other)~

(For the production staff) PHJ: Today I prepared a lot of delicious foods for everyone, please enjoy~

*waving at camera*

*staff streaming in*

[Captions] Always so happy and lively when we meet~ The CITT production staff~

*happy laughter*

*Director Lee Yoon Jung moving towards the food*

*director’s signature hearty laughter hahahahahaha*

[Captions] What a feast~ All laid out properly for the CITT staff

*staff being all cute*

*PHJ putting down his food*

[Captions] Commence eating

[Captions] CITT actors- CITT Production Staff-

[Captions] B Team Camera Director

LYJ: PHJ-ssi ~ Today we ate till we were really~ satisfied, Thank you~~

Camera director: Our Yoo Jung sunbae, today we really had such a full/satisfying meal~  We will turn this into strength and continue to work hard! We’ll film CITT well. Thank you~

Q: What’s the reason for the food truck?

PHJ: Since we’re filming in a school, wouldn’t it be so convenient to eat together~ Since we don’t get to eat with everyone often, I thought how nice it would be if we could all have a meal together. So with that thought I decided to prepare this.

29 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Here between 0.55 and 1.00 He slightlhy pulls her towards him, as saying she's mine.

Gosh My dululu mind strikes again, but i am having so much fun :D

Sorry  couldnt quote you any other way.. tried 5 diferent times

28 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

so are we for sure that ring she wears in the drama is the couple ring? :( man that kind of ruins it for me that scene with the hand.

With no definitive evidence and just speculation to base your case on, I wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun and draw conclusions like that. Given that the rings are pretty common and nothing special, I really think that it's just part of her fashion identity. I wouldnt read too much into that unless theres concrete evidence to prove otherwise. 

Edit: I'll be overseas for the next few days because of Chinese New Year and I'm not sure whether I'll have proper wifi connection so I may be inactive for the coming days. I'll look forward to lots of great discussion to push this OTP ship forward~ 

18 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

Come on... in one of the pictures she has two rings, on the others she has one, and uses them in different fingers in different photos. Sorry but i dont buy it, plus if she had a boyfriend would she be so giggly and cuddly in the set, behind the scenes, i'm not refering to the drama airing scenes, would she be so playfull in the interviews and giggly when heard the director say that they should marry? I really don´t believe that she would, and don't believe that PHJ would be so much playfull either if he knew she had a boyfriend,

Archived