[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAY! A thread for my JungSeol couple. :) Tbh, I always have this tendency to lowkey ship my onscreen couples irl but then I get over with easily, idk with the case of PHJ and KGE. I am on the JungSeol ship in the drama but was hesitant with PHJ and KGE considering their age gap then I freaking saw that interview of PHJ before where he mentioned KGE to be his ideal type. KYAAA! Okay, my fangirl heart in action again. :D The BTS didn't help either to tone down whatever delusional thoughts I have in mind. However, I am trying to keep it real like if they're not together then I'll be fine. I also don't know how to feel about the dating news on Go Eun and Yo Han because BYH is one of my biases in kdramaland, but there's also PHJ ruining my bias list. Anyway, whoever KGE dates I am totally okay but if she decides to date her sunbae co-star, I'd gladly give them their blessing to get married and have babies. LMFAO.

9 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

BYH - Byun yo han. He did many indie movies before make it big through misaeng tvn drama (it's a good drama!). Currently, he's starring in six flying dragon as lee ban ji along with yoo ah in. Acting wise, I can consider BYH as a great actor. :blush:

Oh! Thank you.

I googled and the guy surely is a looker.

But. Hmmmm...

I am sooooo determined in shipping PHJ and KGE.

Just amazing and effortless chemistry.^^

Hi all I've been tracking this thread whenever I had internet access~

Nothing much to add, just 

PHJ speaking Chinese 

and this:

giphy.gif

:w00t:

EDIT: As we all know sushisubs' YT acc has unfortunately been taken down, but u all can still stalk his/her tumblr here for updates abt the BTS situation...(PS: there's eng subbed sunbae wish event video uploaded there for your viewing pleasure :) )

Yeay, welcome to this thread! The more will be merrier. I love reading all of you guys opinion. And since no citt and no new bts, I feel gray :(

I want them to grow closer steadily, take their time to get to know more about e/o, sort every issue out whether from the past or present, and decide to do the next step together. Because I mean, I'm kind of sure (more than 60%) that they are attracted to e/o, but I'm 100% sure that they have things already set in mind and dating is the last thing. PHJ finally after his debut several years ago, he got more recognition bcs CITT and it means he will be busier than before. When the opportunity gives them the chance, sure they will grab it. And that's also explain why he answered "I'm very busy rn, but I'll think about it when I'm in Korea". His answer described how busy he is. Same goes for KGE, she is like rising star rn in television industry, yes she already established her career in big screen but this is her first time for drama and she got praises for her work in CITT and it means also that she will be busier.

They both busy and I'm sure they will have lesser time to their private life, they need time to adjust in this new dynamic from their life.

And if I try to put myself in her shoes, who would be not flattered and bothered if guy like PHJ said that I'm his ideal type and acts like he cares? Even if I have, long and steady bf, I would be really confused. From acting wise they (PHJ and BYH) have the same length capabilities, the difference is PHJ has more experince than him bcs PHJ debuted earlier. Physical wise, my personal opinion, you can blame me *hide and run* I prefer PHJ all the way :D. Personality wise, I dont really know, but based on their interview, they are both shy and kind of introvert people. So if up to KGE to decide. But in psychology, there is a term of transference. It usually applies on treatment only (patient falls in love with his or her psychologist), but it could also described how human can fall in love with each other. You see, that human emotions produce hormones. And it could affect people near them. And when we attracted to someone, we will produce that hormon and people will pay more attention to us unconsciously. And that's why love starts from one person but end up with two persons. 

And the question is, is it possible that KGE not attracted to PHJ? Consciously, maybe. But unconsciously, I dare to say that she is 100% attracted to him. But you know, in human emotions there is something called emotional block and it comes from our Ego (consciousness). So we must hanging on to KGE's Id (unconsciousness) to win over her Ego *evil laugh*

If they still keep in contact, I hope that whenever they are ready, they will become what we hope. Relationship needs process. If the start is quick, the end will be quick too.

Actually I'm a tarot reader too, bcs in some aspects read tarot card has same concept in Psychology, so no mystic at all in tarot. But it's been so long since last time I read a tarot card and when you read tarot you need to practice, bcs tarot relates with how we interpret the card and the person. I want to read about PHJ and KGE, but I'm afraid my already bias mind will be affect the card :( I'm so hopeless about them and I dont want to be a sucker, huhu I need to learn from my experience bcs I'm still trauma from my RK ship but how am I gonna do? They really hard to resist

Hi All XD.

Seriously though, I thought I would never ship again but here I am on this shipping thread and even made FMVs for this cute couple bwahahahhaa. (brain: u just never learn, do u???  me: it's just impossible not to ship these two, okay??)

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy these 2 fmvs while waiting for the new episode :))

*Now she has to go back to her lurking mode, cause she has a lot of pages to catch up from this thread and MT XD

This must be far-fetched but the fact that out of all the wishes he received he first read the one with the fan who wanted KGE's number :) and his reaction was he grinned and laughed and, well at least KGE was on his mind? :) It's a good conversational starter with KGE :) lol!

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 11:36 PM, seulgoddess said:

I'm calling ElleKorea, InStyle, Vogue, Sure Mag, High Cut, Nylon, Ceci etc., give this two an intimate photoshoot.
HAHAHA

Same here! And i hope they win couple awards too...apparently the Korea Drama Awards or the APAN Star Awards used to have couple award category but seems they don't have it now :confounded:

Guys, we need to seriously talk about this:

WJviuhQ.png

ugjWgtL.png

Tip0bAe.png

jKQQFFc.png

7TUcXRR.png

9QTaFAf.png

SQHhJ10.png

QTeI5Vi.jpg

OMG the way he grabs her hand is so possessive in this pic haha.

bDeaKvv.jpg

Feels like they skinship every time they get the chance. Now someone tell me this is just sunbae and hoobae relationship no more no less and it's completely normal because my shipper heart doesn't tell me so.

Hello all! Our ship is getting bigger and bigger. I love it! Welcome to thread guys! Hope you're here to stay for good! Hehehe

thank you all for FMVs, pictures and BTS videos. I've been told that the guy wouldn't be all that touchy if he's NOT interested! Why, because it'll create nothing but misunderstanding. 

Beside, I feel that the way he touches her is very intimate, don't you think? 

I agree with you guys! PHJ adores her and attracted to her 100%. She's friendly to him but she is to others as well. She's just a little bit friendlier to him. Lol. She's one hard cookie to read for sure!

Happy Lunar New Year to all!

6 hours ago, Radiohead said:

Omo keep them coming.

I might be crazy, and even delusional, but as far as i can see there's clearly something... if it's going to ship away or drown i really don't know but for now it's shipping and i'm happy while seing this and with my journey in this thread ;)

4 hours ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

«Hi All XD.

Seriously though, I thought I would never ship again but here I am on this shipping thread and even made FMVs for this cute couple bwahahahhaa. (brain: u just never learn, do u???  me: it's just impossible not to ship these two, okay??)»

Thank you so much! :) I've enjoyed both but the second one: Gosh! It's so strong, that brought tears to my eyes!

OMO good news

«The team for tvN drama ‘Cheese in the Trap’ will be heading to Hainan Island in China on March 2nd, for a well-deserved 5 days three nights vacation.

The 16 episodes drama premiered on January 4th, and had been 50 percent pre-produced since filming begun back in September 2015. Filming officially concluded on January 24th.

The drama has largely been a hit with viewers in terms of reviews and ratings, since it premiered a few weeks ago.»

source here: http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/02/cheese-in-the-trap-team-to-head-to-hainan-for-group-vacation/

6 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

@ihate0ni0nsnsn. Welcome ! And thank you for making those FMVs. I particularly like the first one.

As for the citt group travel how many chances are for our otp to join?. Wouldn't there be schedule problems as usual ?

well PHJ is huge in China and i believe KGE also, it would be a good way to promote CITT in China... I'm hoping that both of them may be able to attend :confounded:

Archived