[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

8 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

@ihate0ni0nsnsn. Welcome ! And thank you for making those FMVs. I particularly like the first one.

As for the citt group travel how many chances are for our otp to join?. Wouldn't there be schedule problems as usual ?

Everyone needs a break, right???  Hoping they're able to join.  They deserve it!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

Gosh as a first kiss it's somewhat erotic

It feels so real

Their facial expressions  specially KGE OMG

I wasnt surprised, having seen this:

The last one!!! PHJ knows what he's doing lol

I don't know if this MV has been posted her, but is it is currently everything. It like heard all the questions and doubts of how and why Jung and Seol chose to date, and answered it. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as I did.

I cannot wait for next week. I swear I have watched the preview way too many times and built the whole reunion up in my head so bad. I already know I will be disappointed becuase it won't be half as good as I am imagining it will be. 

17 hours ago, mgicc said:

Hi all I've been tracking this thread whenever I had internet access~

Nothing much to add, just 

PHJ speaking Chinese 

and this:

EDIT: As we all know sushisubs' YT acc has unfortunately been taken down, but u all can still stalk his/her tumblr here for updates abt the BTS situation...(PS: there's eng subbed sunbae wish event video uploaded there for your viewing pleasure :) )

@mgicc..gosh 2 days never log in ...y sushisubs yt taken down..:tears:

I noticed how different PHJ was compared to when he was with other female co-stars.

RF947Sa.jpgsouth-korean-actors-lee-younga-and-park-

It's all business-like.

10116502.jpgCW4f_-6UMAAuDSb.jpg

tumblr_o12xg91vBV1spfigfo5_540.gif

He's the happiest there :rolleyes:

Aaaaaand.... let's not forget his curious look when she's about to say her ideal type lol

KsOgmSv.png

FHq46om.png

Yup... he's enjoying it :P

Btw anyone know the ost from this particular scene? It's really beautiful.

5 hours ago, mgicc said:

I wasnt surprised, having seen this

Even so i prefer his interactions with KGE it's so much real and even thow they're dressed i couldn't help to feel all the energy and necessity... and her reaction is Daebak. How i wish i could do it in slow motion... her facial expressions are amazing, and she returns the kiss in such a sweet way :blush:

That's great @elynoar  loved the clips you posted especially the press con when they both smiled to each other  @elynoar ! :) I Haven't shipped anyone this hard since Brad and Angelina Jolie and now they're married and have kids! I couldn't blame PD nim for shipping for these two :) I hope PD nim can play matchmaker for all of us shippers! Would like to add some press con clips of Yoo Jung acting very formal in all of them. It may be because he's acting a more mature character but he looks the happiest in the Cheese Conference :)

My Daughter SY

Doctor Stranger (above)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Who Came From the Star (below)

Snow Movie

Bad Guys (link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXXe9vqEwZo

****Always smiling in CIIT....KGE and PHJ gel well together! :) They do have the best  chemistry on and offscreen !! :)***

Cheese In The Trap

24 minutes ago, sashalove said:

That's great @elynoar  loved the clips you posted especially the press con when they both smiled to each other  @elynoar ! :) I Haven't shipped anyone this hard since Brad and Angelina Jolie and now they're married and have kids! I couldn't blame PD nim for shipping for these two :) I hope PD nim can play matchmaker for all of us shippers! Would like to add some press con clips of Yoo Jung acting very formal in all of them. It may be because he's acting a more mature character but he looks the happiest in the Cheese Conferen

****Always smiling in CIIT....KGE and PHJ gel well together! :) They do have the best  chemistry on and offscreen !! :)***

Cheese In The Trap

He looks so shy and unconfortable when she's saying he's tall and that it's difficult to make  romantic scenes this way. Then while he's earing her he looks at her directly and licks his lips... and she does the exact same thing when he says that when he returns to Korea he'll think abaout dating with her or something like that. I really enjoy looking at their facial expressions in this interview ;)

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:32 PM, elynoar said:

Yup... he's enjoying it :P

Btw anyone know the ost from this particular scene? It's really beautiful.

enigmatic_zephy posted the music of this scene on the drama's forum...the music is Dawn by Needle & Gem (니들앤젬) with russian kids in the official video

@sashalove hihi I do think that he looked happiest in CITT press con but it's probably not fair to add in the Doctor Stranger press con for the comparison. You see how they were all wearing black and that yellow ribbon? The sewol ferry tragedy occurred around that time so the country was still in a state of national mourning. 

78b00ad3gw1f0suwg23ylj20i20c1gmu.jpg

78b00ad3gw1f0suwgca92j20c10i275j.jpg

78b00ad3gw1f0suwgoo4zj20i20c1wg8.jpg

Captions Translations:  It's my honour/privilege to be able to meet everyone as Yoo Jung during this period of time. (cr x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Came across an interesting article and thought I'd share some bits from it. Full disclosure: It's translated from a chinese article here and as usual translations will not be 100% accurate because it's by me, a non-professional and a human bean who's susceptible to mistakes.

image.jpg?w=600

<<CITT>> PHJ-"YJ Sunbae is the most difficult role I've acted as"
-In order to act out YJ's emotions, there was a lot of experimentation and the production team gave PHJ a lot of suggestions, which he was very grateful about. With regard to the performance part (of which he was very worried about), he had this to say:" Only by making up (the parts that are lacking) with passion, can a good work be produced"

-He read through the original work thrice in order to live up to the enormous expectations that came with the label of a "100% sync" YJ  

-PHJ revealed the troubles he faced in trying to bring the 2D webtoon character to life: Although he heard from many people that he acted very similar (to YJ), not only  in terms of appearance, he worried about being able to give this role a fresh take without taking away the essence of the original character.

Translated a part where PHJ talked about KGE 
[Before CITT aired, a lot of people thought, "YJ sunbae should be acted by PHJ." But there was a great controversy regarding the main female lead Hong Seol. Hence when KGE was confirmed to act as Hong Seol, while she received great attention from the public, at the same time, her sense of burden was also very great.

PHJ talked about KGE's performance at the filming site: "Firstly, I felt apologetic toward her. There were so many criticisms saying that only I was very similar (to the webtoon character), which created a lot of anxiety. Although she (KGE) didn't show that she was sad/hurt, but inwardly how hurtful it must have been, so she thought that she had to do better at the filming site. "]

Look at 1.05 even after PDnim said cut he continuously touched her arm, going from top to bottom

How i wish someone could make a gif of that image ;)

Gosh, Have i not nothing else to do.. I really have to grip of my life

Credit to the owner

4 hours ago, mgicc said:

@sashalove hihi I do think that he looked happiest in CITT press con but it's probably not fair to add in the Doctor Stranger press con for the comparison. You see how they were all wearing black and that yellow ribbon? The sewol ferry tragedy occurred around that time so the country was still in a state of national mourning. 

@mgicc, i didn't know :( thank you for the information!

@Anabela Sampaioyou're so obsessed with couple like me. 

He seems to care how about others will look at him and doesn't like scandal, so I'm suprised that he doesn't watch how he behaves in front or around KGE. The man can't keep his hands to himself. 

If you don't want us to get on the ship, stop touching her dude. Hahaha

I'm so bored without CITT this week. 

37 minutes ago, annypooh said:

@Anabela Sampaioyou're so obsessed with couple like me. 

He seems to care how about others will look at him and doesn't like scandal, so I'm suprised that he doesn't watch how he behaves in front or around KGE. The man can't keep his hands to himself. 

If you don't want us to get on the ship, stop touching her dude. Hahaha

I'm so bored without CITT this week. 

LOL Yes he's all cheesy and touchy hehehehe and i'm loving it

Archived