[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

23 minutes ago, mgicc said:

@char_m_ed EGADS THANK YOU :heart: I would like to applaud Tvn for having the good sense to give us our bench kiss BTS during this long cheeseless week. I was starting to wonder if they would even release said BTS. PHJ-ssi looked really pleased with himself and had this brilliant smile at 2:45~ Now all i need are subs to make my day complete :D

Edit: Did anyone notice that at 2:16 when the director said OK KGE wanted to hi-five PHJ but PHJ wasnt satisfied with just that so he dove in for a hug? : D

He also managed to hold her hand for a second :D, and from 0:46, holding hands again :w00t: and this time she even held his hand back and seems like didn't want to let go, for the first time I can see very clearly that KGE did flirt back with him, I mean, look at her face at 0:56 I won't agree if someone say the opposite. OMG the vid came at a very right time, I don't think I can sleep, I need the sub so bad.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFGGGGGGGGG!!! WHAT THE! I'M IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW.. BUT I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM SMILING LIKE IDIOT.. 

THANK YOU TVN FOR SHOWING US THE BTS OF KISSING SCENE!! KANSAHAMNIDA (ALL CAPSLOCK BECAUSE IM TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF FANGIRLINGGGGG..SPAZZING) WANNA FLIP MY TABLE RIGHT NOW.. :heart:

IM GONNA LOOP IT THOUSAND TIMES LOL. :wub:

24 minutes ago, mgicc said:

@char_m_ed 

Edit: Did anyone else notice that at 2:16 when the director said OK KGE wanted to hi-five PHJ but PHJ wasnt satisfied with just that so he dove in for a hug? : D

yes i did notice that and have you noticed he was smiling like a happy chap till they got up the bench and bowed to the directors :) we can't deny it,  PHJ looked happy the whole time:) KGE downplayed it a bit lol by high fiving and punching him on one scene haha :) adorable!

at the end, that hug and failed high-five, he look like he's awkwardly nervous i mean look at that overly-enthusiastic body language, the way he lifted his leg, it looks like he tried so hard not to jump around like a happy little child while shouting "YAAASSS!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 2014!!!! YAASSS!!"...or is it just me

@a.ettaa

This comment on IG is so hilarious, poor Hae Jin :lol:, now the world has known that how much you like her already.

1 hour ago, lorac529 said:
3 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

omg thank you so much, woah they seriously are very VERY touchy and he was all giddy at the end, i'm honestly speechless. this was way better than the actual kissed aired in the drama, I am in Shock, TVN knows what us viewers want! 

REMINDER! please do NOT quote Pictures or Videos :) thank you

3 hours ago, mgicc said:

@char_m_ed EGADS THANK YOU :heart: I would like to applaud Tvn for having the good sense to give us our bench kiss BTS during this long cheeseless week. I was starting to wonder if they would even release said BTS. PHJ-ssi looked really pleased with himself and had this brilliant smile at 2:45~ Now all i need are subs to make my day complete :D

Edit: Did anyone else notice that at 2:16 when the director said OK KGE wanted to hi-five PHJ but what he really wanted was a hug so he just dove in for it? And then after that he held onto her hands for that lil bit longer before letting go?  PHJ-ssi, that hand touching bit after the hug was wholly unnecessary...:P As expected, sunbae does it so naturally...

thanks everyone for posting the BTS!  I noticed the long kiss with the clock counting in the BTS is not the scene in the drama coz the bag didn't drop..so they had more than 1 long kiss?  

Gosh and he even scrubs his tummy and while standing up ir seems that his legs are going to fail him. This is way better than expected...If nothing more  they are really having fun and so am i :heart:

43 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

/based on my limited understanding/

the end of video 9: he's quite surprised the kiss scene finishes earlier than he expected (aka the PD-nim said 'ok' faster then he thought). Then someone asks him whether it was the first scene he shoot (in CITT).

video 10: He answered "yes..in CITT, it's the first." explains that usually kiss scene takes a while to take.. He said "Well..it did take a while.. hehe hehehe hehee *keeps laughing*" 

someone is happy? :phew:

THAT'S IT. I'M DONE. I've been trying to contain myself but THIS IS IT. 

tumblr_m2g46cuT771r8h87o.gif

tumblr_mbl8baAwsa1r81o1t.gif

159.gif

hmmm how many retakes??? i think more than 3? i hope more than 6.. to satisfy my fantasy lol sorry ..... Because i notice in one take, He's kissing her while his hand holding her lap.. but in the final kiss scene he's holding her hand.

Ugh! JungSeol Couple is inspiring me in a lot of ways.  :heart: :blush:

I thought today was gonna be slow, apparently (and thankfully no!) The way Hae Jin kiss Go Eun, I can repeat it foreverrrr! 

and they're so touchy-feely don't you guys think? Like it's either Go Eun hits Hae Jin or Hae Jin touches her somewhere.. ack. (I'm borderline to being delusional for these two, I tell you) 

I saw another video earlier, it's the one where they took the selca and Go Eun ran away with the phone, Hae jin ran up to her and their faces got so close (man, talk about invasion of personal space) Go Eun tilted her head back a bit.. hahaha very Seol-ish. :3

----

I'm trying to embed the gif I made but I am so dumb at these kinds of things so I can't. HAHAHAHA anyway, here's the link. https://twitter.com/got7noona__/status/697771509406785537

3 minutes ago, eosin said:

I thought today was gonna be slow, apparently (and thankfully no!) The way Hae Jin kiss Go Eun, I can repeat it foreverrrr! 

and they're so touchy-feely don't you guys think? Like it's either Go Eun hits Hae Jin or Hae Jin touches her somewhere.. ack. (I'm borderline to being delusional for these two, I tell you) 

I saw another video earlier, it's the one where they took the selca and Go Eun ran away with the phone, Hae jin ran up to her and their faces got so close (man, talk about invasion of personal space) Go Eun tilted her head back a bit.. hahaha very Seol-ish. :3

I'm already delusional, it began when i first saw the first bts and grow bigger after seing his interview back in 2014. Somehow it's funny to try and see hidden things in their interaction. And Golly they have so many touchy, rubbing, stare like and fluster moments.... I just love them! Their chemistry if off the charts :heart:

Archived