[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

@sashalove  The IG post is here:

The translation is somewhere on this page http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/347417-current-drama-2016-cheese-in-the-trap-치즈-인-더-트랩-mon-tues-11pm-kst/?page=184

You're welcome ^_^

@mgicc Haha probably just a rumor. I read it somewhere on Chinese forum and someone mentioned that. They didn't give the source to the rumor, only commented that the PD-nim's insistence is fishy lol. Take it with a grain of salt.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@elynoar thanks for the reply! i guessed as much since ive seen similar unsubstantiated comments by overzealous shippers. I really dont think he recommended KGE at all since they didnt really know each other then. Oh well. Btw how does sunbae usually address seol? Does he normally use banmal or formal speech? All the nuances are lost on me due to my lack of korean knowledge ): 

@mgicc Well, I just thought that it could be true since PD-nim wasn't that persistence towards Suzy, going as far as re-scheduling everything for KGE. If this isn't true, then it just means that they're brought together by fate to work on this drama lol.

I think he uses banmal on her, calling her Seol-ah or Hong Seol. It's also in selca BTS, he said "What are you doing? Let me see...Seol-ah". The only time he uses formal language to her is when he called her "Hong Seol-ssi"

Edit:
Whoops... I re-watched and he only said, "What are you doing? ...Seol-ah"

5 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I ship these two sooo hard (both in the webtoon and the drama) and want to live in this thread and just gosh and gosh and gosh about their chemistry (oh my gosh the way that the two look at each other. I love the moments where they don't talk but just look at each other) and their talks (I melt into a puddle of goo whenever they talk to each other. it's the way they are in tune with each other and they listen and they connect) and the hugs (I was a grinning fool during ep 9 waterfront scene :D they both hugged each other so tightly and neither one wanted to let go) and so many other things. But, I am legitimately scared to do so. The last ship I shipped so hard broke me. I am scared (as dumb as it will sound) that if I go all in on shipping them like I want to, I shall jinx them :tears:

I'm not worried about Inho. The only thing I'm afraid of is the ending where Seol ended up alone. She might fix Jung's relationship with Inho and his father but then they decided to go separate ways. Inho became a pianist, going overseas and Inha probably became a fashion designer of sort. As for the main couple, Jung learns to forgive thanks to Seol and move on while Seol is seen interning on a different company, using her own ability, probably moving on as well. This is the only realistic ending that I could think of, but then I will be extremely sad... I want them to end up together.

Or the cliched ending where Jung has to go overseas and both saying farewell in the airport. Hope these won't happen :(

Thankyou chingu for the photos, well come to think of it, I start to believe that that ring just reminder for what they want to become and what they will achieve to do a better person. Yes, they know they are no longer a couple but they still close friend etc, and I think they want to respect their past with wearing it but with different meaning. But who am I to judge? I dont know them, I'm just trying put things into their perspective. And in the same article, BYH also said that he is indeed a very loyal person when it comes to love. Loyal according him is you try your best until the end. But if things still don't work out, loyal also means try to accept and let it go.

I dont know why, but I have feeling that he talked about his relationship with KGE.

So I think he is no longer her bf but still her bestfriend. Because some actress I forget her name, said in recent intrview that she, KGE, BYH, and Suho are really close friends even they have group on messenger app.

Sorry if I 'm still talking about BYH hehe bcs I want to put myself at ease, so I thought about it like million times and try to be objective bcs man, I'm really afraid that they are still together and I try to convince myself that my ship still going steady :D

Okay, so now I want to talk about KGE ideal type. She said that she likes someone wih a nice smile and cool gaze or deep eyes or something like that right? IMO, BYH far from those *this is my opinion, you can blame me, I'm sorry, I'm not being disrespectful* and PHJ is more suitable to those.

Gaah, but shipping couple could be entertaining but sometimes also tiring especially couple from South K. They are so strict with whos dating who. I shipped 3 couples from South K. And only one couple end up with promising future even both parties denied it.

I really hope that PHJ and KGE in the future will have a project or more together again. Like KSH and JJH, or JS and HJM.

Argh! I seriously hate Soompi sometimes! Why is it such a pain to post or reply to a message. Ain't nobody got time for that!

anyway, what rubbing nose scene are we talking chingus? Could you please fill me in?

thank you all for y'all insights. This thread is moving steadily. Hehehe. 

Citt is moving super fast and certain individuals are taking things way too serious, so I've been camping here instead of there. Hehehe. 

7 hours ago, elynoar said:

@mgicc Well, I just thought that it could be true since PD-nim wasn't that persistence towards Suzy, going as far as re-scheduling everything for KGE. If this isn't true, then it just means that they're brought together by fate to work on this drama lol.

I think he uses banmal on her, calling her Seol-ah or Hong Seol. It's also in selca BTS, he said "What are you doing? Let me see...Seol-ah". The only time he uses formal language to her is when he called her "Hong Seol-ssi"

Edit:

I'm not worried about Inho. The only thing I'm afraid of is the ending where Seol ended up alone. She might fix Jung's relationship with Inho and his father but then they decided to go separate ways. Inho became a pianist, going overseas and Inha probably became a fashion designer of sort. As for the main couple, Jung learns to forgive thanks to Seol and move on while Seol is seen interning on a different company, using her own ability, probably moving on as well. This is the only realistic ending that I could think of, but then I will be extremely sad... I want them to end up together.

Or the cliched ending where Jung has to go overseas and both saying farewell in the airport. Hope these won't happen :(

Edit:

Edit:

Edit:

1 hour ago, annypooh said:

Argh! I seriously hate Soompi sometimes! Why is it such a pain to post or reply to a message. Ain't nobody got time for that!

anyway, what rubbing nose scene are we talking chingus? Could you please fill me in?

thank you all for y'all insights. This thread is moving steadily. Hehehe. 

Citt is moving super fast and certain individuals are taking things way too serious, so I've been camping here instead of there. Hehehe. 

I would also like to know which scene. I do not remember having seen the said scene.

I hate when soompi error like this. 

Talking about the ending and you mentioned airport, suddenly I had this random thingking that maybe for years later they will reconcile on the airport when Jung comes back from his study in abroad? Bcs I think it would be more sense that Jung in some point decide to study abroad. 

And happy lunar new year for chingus who celebrate it, greeting from Indonesia :D

Btw, what is that link chingu? I can't open it? And what happened with drama thread? Care to enlighten me? But if that will cause problem, better I stay in the dark :D

And about rubbing nose gesture, chingus could look at it on video press con after PHJ said "I'll think about it when I'm in Korea" you could see that KGE like "what? Me?" And then PHJ said "Anniya *or something like that :D * and they both smiling. First KGE who did that rubbing nose and then PHJ. Like they both shy and reflect doing something similar 

5 hours ago, kismetfate said:

And about rubbing nose gesture, chingus could look at it on video press con after PHJ said "I'll think about it when I'm in Korea" you could see that KGE like "what? Me?" And then PHJ said "Anniya *or something like that :D * and they both smiling. First KGE who did that rubbing nose and then PHJ. Like they both shy and reflect doing something similar 

Thank you for the info. I hadn't noticed it.

@mgicc @elynoar Even though both PHJ and KGE adress each other with their charater names, i noticed that KGE use banmal with PHJ (when not shooting) whereas Seol use jundemal with YJ.

21 hours ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

Omo Thank you! I was hoping that some one would of remembered doing a gif of tha scene when i found the video on you tube. And the laugh of the director and her KGE smile at that moment DAEBAK!

PD-nim is the president of HaejinGoeun shippers, :lol:

You are welcome chingu :) actually that gesture is why I started to search more bts about them. Bcs in that gesture and expression, especially PHJ , he seemed.. what should I put it? He seemed lost his balance and showed his shyness :D *from my POV* 

I tried to open that link, but my browser can't open it. Maybe the network or something else I dont know. But I saw the clips from when they kiss in ep 8. What is that video about?

And I did a little digging about celeb couple from South K. There are many couples who married like Jang Dong Gun & wife, Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young, Han Ga In & husband. They met first time with their wife/husband from TV set, they starred together in same drama or movie and later not right away, they became couple and married *yeay* I hope that goes the same with uri PHJ and KGE? :D

I hope that KGE not afraid to marry in young age :D like Han Ga In. She and her husband like WOW. I mean, they like break the freaking rule. They married at such young age in South K entertainment industry and still stay happily together.

If i'm not mistaken, PHJ admired having dated a celebrity before (who may or may not be his GF from 2004 who cheated on him), he said that in that interview where he named Kim Go eun as his ideal.

Kim Go eun also was rumored to have dated Byun Yohan.

So neither of them is against dating within the entertainment circle. :) 

A couple of pages back, someone suggested that PHJ and KGE guest on Running Man.  I just ran across this old interview of KGE and 2PM while they were filming a CF.  When asked what entertainment show she enjoyed, she named Running Man!  What's hilarious is that the interview was by a KBS program, so Taecyeon quickly "coughed" behind her and she switched her answer to Happy Together.  Hahaha!  So adorable.  I'm a huge Running Man fan, but I watch both programs, so I'd be happy to see her on either one of those programs.  Of course, I'd be happiest if she guested with PHJ.  ;)

8 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

A couple of pages back, someone suggested that PHJ and KGE guest on Running Man.  I just ran across this old interview of KGE and 2PM while they were filming a CF.  When asked what entertainment show she enjoyed, she named Running Man!  What's hilarious is that the interview was by a KBS program, so Taecyeon quickly "coughed" behind her and she switched her answer to Happy Together.  Hahaha!  So adorable.  I'm a huge Running Man fan, but I watch both programs, so I'd be happy to see her on either one of those programs.  Of course, I'd be happiest if she guested with PHJ.  ;)

I also watched this interview and found her so damn cute. She was so awkward, so different from her BTS self in CITT. She also said heartbreaker (instead of heart beat) when asked what was her favourit 2PM song xD

Did anyone else notice this ? it was just for a split of second. They do hold hands so often xD

Capture%20drsquoecran%202016-02-07%20a%2

Spoiler

Capture%20drsquoecran%202016-02-07%20a%2

@coffeeboy, yes!  That hand holding moment caught my eye as well.  It totally made me think that YJ would make the sweetest husband once he and Seol were married.  :P 

Reading up on some old interviews with PHJ.  I know we've talked a lot about how he likes giving gifts, including shoes, and boy.  He's really not kidding: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14674/20140123/five-fun-facts-about-park-hae-jin.htm

"I will give anything to the people closest to me, the ones that I treasure most," he said. "I think my future girlfriend might feel a bit jealous knowing that whether the person I cherished was male or female, I might still buy them a pair of nice shoes."

As for his dating style, he once said: "I don’t actively try to win someone’s love like Lee Hwi Kyung and I don’t make hearts flutter by saying sweet things,” explained Park Hae Jin. “My dating style is to take things slowly. A lot of girls don’t like it.”  (Source.)  I like it!!  I'd be totally suspicious of a guy who only said sweet things.  I prefer sincerity and action over words.  I wonder what KGE prefers.  ;)  

43 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

@coffeeboy, yes!  That hand holding moment caught my eye as well.  It totally made me think that YJ would make the sweetest husband once he and Seol were married.  :P 

Reading up on some old interviews with PHJ.  I know we've talked a lot about how he likes giving gifts, including shoes, and boy.  He's really not kidding: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14674/20140123/five-fun-facts-about-park-hae-jin.htm

"I will give anything to the people closest to me, the ones that I treasure most," he said. "I think my future girlfriend might feel a bit jealous knowing that whether the person I cherished was male or female, I might still buy them a pair of nice shoes."

As for his dating style, he once said: "I don’t actively try to win someone’s love like Lee Hwi Kyung and I don’t make hearts flutter by saying sweet things,” explained Park Hae Jin. “My dating style is to take things slowly. A lot of girls don’t like it.”  (Source.)  I like it!!  I'd be totally suspicious of a guy who only said sweet things.  I prefer sincerity and action over words.  I wonder what KGE prefers.  ;)  

This kind of behavior in a BF is the most reliable IMO. Let actions speak louder than words (in PHJ's case the gifts XD)

Archived