[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

21 hours ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

Omo Thank you! I was hoping that some one would of remembered doing a gif of tha scene when i found the video on you tube. And the laugh of the director and her KGE smile at that moment DAEBAK!

PD-nim is the president of HaejinGoeun shippers, :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are welcome chingu :) actually that gesture is why I started to search more bts about them. Bcs in that gesture and expression, especially PHJ , he seemed.. what should I put it? He seemed lost his balance and showed his shyness :D *from my POV* 

I tried to open that link, but my browser can't open it. Maybe the network or something else I dont know. But I saw the clips from when they kiss in ep 8. What is that video about?

And I did a little digging about celeb couple from South K. There are many couples who married like Jang Dong Gun & wife, Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young, Han Ga In & husband. They met first time with their wife/husband from TV set, they starred together in same drama or movie and later not right away, they became couple and married *yeay* I hope that goes the same with uri PHJ and KGE? :D

I hope that KGE not afraid to marry in young age :D like Han Ga In. She and her husband like WOW. I mean, they like break the freaking rule. They married at such young age in South K entertainment industry and still stay happily together.

If i'm not mistaken, PHJ admired having dated a celebrity before (who may or may not be his GF from 2004 who cheated on him), he said that in that interview where he named Kim Go eun as his ideal.

Kim Go eun also was rumored to have dated Byun Yohan.

So neither of them is against dating within the entertainment circle. :) 

A couple of pages back, someone suggested that PHJ and KGE guest on Running Man.  I just ran across this old interview of KGE and 2PM while they were filming a CF.  When asked what entertainment show she enjoyed, she named Running Man!  What's hilarious is that the interview was by a KBS program, so Taecyeon quickly "coughed" behind her and she switched her answer to Happy Together.  Hahaha!  So adorable.  I'm a huge Running Man fan, but I watch both programs, so I'd be happy to see her on either one of those programs.  Of course, I'd be happiest if she guested with PHJ.  ;)

8 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

A couple of pages back, someone suggested that PHJ and KGE guest on Running Man.  I just ran across this old interview of KGE and 2PM while they were filming a CF.  When asked what entertainment show she enjoyed, she named Running Man!  What's hilarious is that the interview was by a KBS program, so Taecyeon quickly "coughed" behind her and she switched her answer to Happy Together.  Hahaha!  So adorable.  I'm a huge Running Man fan, but I watch both programs, so I'd be happy to see her on either one of those programs.  Of course, I'd be happiest if she guested with PHJ.  ;)

I also watched this interview and found her so damn cute. She was so awkward, so different from her BTS self in CITT. She also said heartbreaker (instead of heart beat) when asked what was her favourit 2PM song xD

Did anyone else notice this ? it was just for a split of second. They do hold hands so often xD

Capture%20drsquoecran%202016-02-07%20a%2

Spoiler

Capture%20drsquoecran%202016-02-07%20a%2

@coffeeboy, yes!  That hand holding moment caught my eye as well.  It totally made me think that YJ would make the sweetest husband once he and Seol were married.  :P 

Reading up on some old interviews with PHJ.  I know we've talked a lot about how he likes giving gifts, including shoes, and boy.  He's really not kidding: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14674/20140123/five-fun-facts-about-park-hae-jin.htm

"I will give anything to the people closest to me, the ones that I treasure most," he said. "I think my future girlfriend might feel a bit jealous knowing that whether the person I cherished was male or female, I might still buy them a pair of nice shoes."

As for his dating style, he once said: "I don’t actively try to win someone’s love like Lee Hwi Kyung and I don’t make hearts flutter by saying sweet things,” explained Park Hae Jin. “My dating style is to take things slowly. A lot of girls don’t like it.”  (Source.)  I like it!!  I'd be totally suspicious of a guy who only said sweet things.  I prefer sincerity and action over words.  I wonder what KGE prefers.  ;)  

43 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

@coffeeboy, yes!  That hand holding moment caught my eye as well.  It totally made me think that YJ would make the sweetest husband once he and Seol were married.  :P 

Reading up on some old interviews with PHJ.  I know we've talked a lot about how he likes giving gifts, including shoes, and boy.  He's really not kidding: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14674/20140123/five-fun-facts-about-park-hae-jin.htm

"I will give anything to the people closest to me, the ones that I treasure most," he said. "I think my future girlfriend might feel a bit jealous knowing that whether the person I cherished was male or female, I might still buy them a pair of nice shoes."

As for his dating style, he once said: "I don’t actively try to win someone’s love like Lee Hwi Kyung and I don’t make hearts flutter by saying sweet things,” explained Park Hae Jin. “My dating style is to take things slowly. A lot of girls don’t like it.”  (Source.)  I like it!!  I'd be totally suspicious of a guy who only said sweet things.  I prefer sincerity and action over words.  I wonder what KGE prefers.  ;)  

This kind of behavior in a BF is the most reliable IMO. Let actions speak louder than words (in PHJ's case the gifts XD)

11 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

«As for his dating style, he once said: "I don’t actively try to win someone’s love like Lee Hwi Kyung and I don’t make hearts flutter by saying sweet things,” explained Park Hae Jin. “My dating style is to take things slowly. A lot of girls don’t like it.”  (Source.)  I like it!!  I'd be totally suspicious of a guy who only said sweet things.  I prefer sincerity and action over words.»

Oh Yes we know PHJ and you've showed us that, when you were sincere and you've stated that KGE was your kind of woman, you've waited almost two years to meet her again so we can see that you sure move slow, and yes you're more of an action man: so much touching in the bts, so much holding hands, touching un her curls when not filming, and when asked: Is it weird? the answer was a mere : No in a sweet sweet voice :Doh and just can't forget that as you have a busy schedule you'll give more thought about dating KGE when you're back in Korea ;) Yes we really can see that you're more of a man who likes sincerity and action

@Anabela Sampaio, er, just to clarify . . . the, "I prefer sincerity and action over words," phrase that you emphasized in your post above, that was me who said that.  Not PHJ.  If you look back to my original post (which is included in your above post), PHJ's quote ended prior to that statement.  I was basically expressing praise for his dating his style.  ;)

18 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

@Anabela Sampaio, er, just to clarify . . . the, "I prefer sincerity and action over words," phrase that you emphasized in your post above, that was me who said that.  Not PHJ.  If you look back to my original post (which is included in your above post), PHJ's quote ended prior to that statement.  I was basically expressing praise for his dating his style.  ;)

I know, i got that i used  your phrase just to emphasise my vision :)

Hmm I think I need to let my thoughts out :) okay chingus btw good morning and sorry if I will bring up not so enjoyable issue but maybe bcs everyday I learn and have to give some assesment try to know people's behaviour and the cause etc.

What do you think we are drawn to PHJ and KGE?

For me, their chemistry. And for make it worse bcs we go deeper is the fact that PHJ said KGE is ideal type.

With that statement from PHJ, we actually hold on that to analyze their behavior toward e/o. And everytime we see something that proves our hypothesis, we would go aaah ooohh aah :D We really take a closer look everything PHJ does. From the way he smiles to her (ugh yes, I wish it was me :D ) , he looks at her, he accidentally or not so accidentally (?) touches her and he fixed her bang (oh, this is getting deeper and can't help but to ship). From that points alone, more than enough to ship them right? And plus the fact that they are literally Sunbae and Hoobae in the biz industry and 8 years age gap, but act like really close friend. So yeah we declare this ship to sail :D

And suddenly BAM! We are told that KGE may dated or not dated BYH. And here comes the ring. We again, analyze it etc. And we come up with the conclusion that most likely, I'm not saying 100%, that KGE dated BYH and the ring has anything to do with it. But they are broke up (again, this is most likely from our analysis) and the ring still there. Aaand we decided that they are keep the ring for their past and with different meaning. So most likely, KGE is single.

To support the hypothesis that KGE is single, we have our director - nim. She (as profesional) would not comment like that, especially in press conference (I know it could be media play, but hmm I dont think so bcs the bts tell us the same)

And we should also analyze KGE interactions with SKJ. In some BTS, we see PHJ and KGE is more touchy than KGE SKJ. SKJ often just watch their interactions. Especially (I recently noticed it) in the BTS from piggyback scene when Seol was drunk, and KGE acted like pretend want to throw up and went directly toward PHJ (not SKJ) and PHJ hold his hand in front of her and SKJ was there and he looked at PHJ (IMO, SKJ should look at KGE, bcs KGE is the one who acted funny in that BTS but instead he looked at PHJ held his hand. From his expressions he seems to observe or near-observe PHJ)

This is actually my ramble, let's ignore it :D

Haizzz, think I'm the culprit who brought up the ring issue. I know I should never and ever dislike BYH for such a reason but can't help myself to do that.

Anyway, I wonder what KGE actually said to PHJ when he told the reporter that he'll think about it (dating) if he's in Korea. Someone said PHJ replied to her with something like "aniya", did he deny it because he wanted to avoid any trouble for both of them with the media or he just didn't want her to misunderstand what he'd just said?

9 hours ago, kismetfate said:

«And we should also analyze KGE interactions with SKJ. In some BTS, we see PHJ and KGE is more touchy than KGE SKJ. SKJ often just watch their interactions. Especially (I recently noticed it) in the BTS from piggyback scene when Seol was drunk, and KGE acted like pretend want to throw up and went directly toward PHJ (not SKJ) and PHJ hold his hand in front of her and SKJ was there and he looked at PHJ (IMO, SKJ should look at KGE, bcs KGE is the one who acted funny in that BTS but instead he looked at PHJ held his hand. From his expressions he seems to observe or near-observe PHJ)

This is actually my ramble, let's ignore it :D»

If iy's a ramble, it's mine too, you are not alone... I've had the same thoughts and feelings in that BTS ;)

Archived