[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

Is there anyone here who's been a fan of PHJ for quite some time and observes him BTS too? Is he always that playful and touchy towards her co-stars?

Starting from the first script reading he already started to get playful around her. He's like making a good impression that KGE shouldn't feel uneasy with him.

And another thing, who among his co-stars in the past was also loved by the people as his couple? Is there anyone?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone posted this on the main CITT thread and since it has lotsa interesting cast insights l I'll just leave it here too(can't wait for part 2 of interviews!):

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Interviews with Cheese in the Trap’s cast (Part 1)
by javabeans | February 9, 2016 | No Comments
cheese_cast1.jpg

Given that the Lunar New Year holiday took away our two new episodes of Cheese in the Trap this week (graaaaar!), I suppose it’s only fitting that the cast would at least embark on a massive interview circuit and give us pretty hanbok-clad New Year’s photos. It doesn’t ease the pain of not getting new episodes, but I suppose it’s better than nothing, though I still reserve the right to be mad at tvN for pre-empting the show.

When I say massive interview circuit, I really do mean massive; I’d intended to cull my favorite quotes and bits from all the various interviews and compile them into one post, but the material ballooned out of control pretty quickly. So we’ve got interview bits from some of our main cast in this post, to be followed with more interview bits from our love-to-hate-’em supporting characters in Part 2.

In this post: series lead Park Hae-jin who plays cryptic sunbae Yoo Jung, Seo Kang-joon as hotheaded second lead Baek In-ho, Park Min-ji as bubbly best friend Bora, andKim Hee-chan as our heroine’s younger brother Joon. (Sadly, lead actress Kim Go-eundidn’t make the interview rounds, though I’ll keep my eyes peeled if/when she does.)

[CONTINUE READING AT DRAMABEANS]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sashalove You're welcome. I didnt know the first time I saw it either and only knew after some digging around because I was curious about the yellow ribbon + the sombre expressions

@rottenxtears I became a fan after CITT and started breaking out my CSI skills and observing his past BTS, does that count? lol. From what I know he won best couple with lee tae ran in 2006( i think in his debut work) and best couple with Han Hyo Joo in 2007. One of the few times I saw him doing cute interactions with his female co-stars in BTS (cute enough on the scale of 0 to KGE) was in this at 1:16 where the MC asked PHJ if he was nervous doing the kiss scene with LTR and he showed a (O) for yes.

If you don't want us to get on the ship, stop touching her dude.

This. why do i feel like i can relate to this on so many levels? 

@Anabela Sampaio you mean like this? : D

phjkge

Hahahaha hello. I'm trying so hard not to ship them. But since I kept reading and reading pages and stumble here and read the talk about the rings I haven't finish yet. But I found a picture of KGE in a award ceremony in 2012 and here it is....

2012121100268_1.jpg

The ring but probably it's was given by parents or someone else.

Like I said I haven't finish but you'll probably solved the problem.

*goes back into hiding*

@namyoYou can try to fight it, but you can't deny it. After all it looks like you've fallen into the deep end already so you might as well embrace it :w00t:

More evidence that it wasn't just a figment of our OTP imagination that PHJ was genuinely happier than usual during filming of CITT: "this was the friendliest team he has worked with so far" and "It's the happiest filming experience that I've had to date. " :w00t::w00t::w00t:[doge][doge][doge] ( 0:33 of below:)

Spoiler

Translations here: 

PHJ: Annyeong Haseyo << 3 news meals>>'s TV viewers, it's been a long time, I'm Park Hae Jin.

[Captions] In Tvn's CITT drama, the actor portraying YJ who has the highest popularity

PHJ: Although I have not personally verified this, the viewer ratings (for CITT) have been really good, many good news articles about it came out, there were also many love-calls received. / [Captions] There were many congratulatory messages received from those around (PHJ) recently

PHJ: It seems to be very popular

0:25 PHJ: Oh, the filming site atmosphere is really good. While filming may have ended, the episodes have not been fully broadcast. / [Captions] The filming site atmosphere is really good, so even now would like to continue filming.

0:33 PHJ: It's the happiest filming experience that I've had to date. / [Captions] The best shooting experience thus far

[Captions] In the past, prince-like roles were really popular.
PHJ: Now, looks like people with inscrutable thoughts have more charm / [Captions] Roles with inscrutable thoughts are more atttractive
PHJ: I'll usually look at the camera like this~ Keep looking like this... YJ, a bit... like this*demonstrates*, or like this. [Captions] The feeling of looking at YJ is like this

*cue ovaries exploding and massive nose bleeding*

[Captions]  YJ's gaze that melts women's hearts~~

PHJ: I have to do it like this. Other than that, currently it seems that Im not like YJ. When he's warm, it's not the same as in Bad Guys, it's also not like Sang Woo (from MDSY) [Captions] The real personality of actor PHJ?

PHJ: It should be a combination of their many personalities, that's my charm. /[Captions]  The charm of having many sides

PHJ: Also, I normally enjoy collecting things. /[Captions] Hobby is to collect gundam and sport shoes

PHJ: Oh~ (I'm) a person who's a little dull / [Captions] Someone who is a little dull?

1:40 PHJ: (To) someone who likes me *because of the phrasing of the sentence after I'm not too sure if i got this part right* A person who can't say words like jagiya (means honey/sweetheart)

PHJ: CITT is currently still airing / [Captions] Finally, hope that CITT can achieve high ratings

PHJ: I'll be counting on everyone to get good ratings till the end~ The weather now is still very cold, take care not to catch a cold, you all have to do well~ That was PHJ, thank you~

So, I've been filling in the void left from this week's lack of new episodes by re-watching old Family Outing episodes.  It's been so long since I first watched them that it's almost like watching the eps for the first time!  But in any event, just thought I'd mention that if you don't want your heart broken, don't watch the episode where Ha Ji Won guests!  He is totally crazy for his noona.  On the other hand, if you want to see PHJ totally cute and blushy over a girl, watch the episode.  He's adorable.

For me, the episode didn't ruin my PJH/KGE crush because it took place almost 7 years ago.  The past is past.  We know what the present is.  ;)

I'm so happy to stumble over this thread! I am in dire need of people to spazz with! I don't usually ship drama couples because they hardly ever have projects together again but I can't help but fall for these two! 

Their chemistry is so awesome T_T 

GUYS DO YOU HAVE TWITTER? LIKE WE CAN SPAZZ THERE? PLEASE? 

15 hours ago, mgicc said:

@Anabela Sampaio you mean like this? : D

Oh yes!  :heart: Thank you thank you.   :heart: And i just  have one more thing to say he's quite conscious of the act he follows his movements with his eyes as if he wanted to keep it in is memory ;)

Hehehehe plus i have to say that he was dying to touch her since 2014... if you've seen his interview when he said that she was his type or something like that he uses his hands to describe her... and then goes and takes a zip of water when Mc jokes  Lol.. no wonder he's always touching her :wub:

I just rewatched CITT Meet&Greet and found something really interesting.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/4291?lang=en

Please take notice from 17:53, when SKJ left his seat to give the present to the lucky fan, PHJ immediately turned right to peek at KGE and she quickly knew that then reached out to talk to him, it seems like he said something to tease her which makes her laugh and hit the chair with the hand stick, geeez these two can't stop teasing each other, doing touchy-feely stuffs despite there was one seat apart from each other.

At first, he looked at her.

gkkxeyg.png

After just 5 seconds, they reached out for each other like this, seems like one seat apart distance doesn't mean a thing :phew:

NGGKRi3.png

Teasing each other while LSK was still busy watching SKJ doing his job.

MWkac7q.png

What makes it more suspicious was that when one of them went giving the gift to the fans, the other wouldn't do the same with SKJ or LSK. PHJ couldn't stop teasing KGE like the way he did in the bts, one thing I can be so sure that they are really comfortable with each other and can't stop showing that to the world, no wonder why PHJ said "It's the happiest filming experience that I've had to date.", I know what you mean dude B)

I have a question. I've been watching BTSs but I never heard KGE call PHJ as "oppa". Or did she but I just missed it? Oppa is what most actresses address their co-actors who are older that them right? I wonder if what she calls him and vice versa :)

I badly want to see these two in a magazine photoshoot or can they be models for any ad? I just want them to be together again. Since I assume that the last time they saw each other was during th wrap-up party.

And one thing is for sure. Concluding from every bts I've watched with their interaction, they're really close. I couldn't see any age gap with how they treat each other. They're just too comfortable and it makes me very happy. :D

7 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

I have a question. I've been watching BTSs but I never heard KGE call PHJ as "oppa". Or did she but I just missed it? Oppa is what most actresses address their co-actors who are older that them right? I wonder if what she calls him and vice versa :)

I could be wrong about this, so please correct me if I am, but from what I've observed, I think they mostly stay in character on the set.  So he calls her Seol, even when they're not actively filming, and I'm guessing she continues to refer to him as sunbae as well. 

39 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I could be wrong about this, so please correct me if I am, but from what I've observed, I think they mostly stay in character on the set.  So he calls her Seol, even when they're not actively filming, and I'm guessing she continues to refer to him as sunbae as well. 

yes it's true, PJH even confirmed in an interview that it's a way to stay close to the role. But i think that it has another meaning... this way they won´t slip while talking :wub:

1 hour ago, namyo said:

Some people have eagle eyes....

Someone emmentioned that PHJ kept staring at KGE at 00:13 at 00:14 while she was having a good conversation with PMJ :phew:

It was really fast but I wonder how long he kept staring??? :phew:

Yes he did! I've noticed it too ;)

1 hour ago, namyo said:

Some people have eagle eyes....

Someone emmentioned that PHJ kept staring at KGE at 00:13 at 00:14 while she was having a good conversation with PMJ :phew:

It was really fast but I wonder how long he kept staring??? :phew:

It really did look like he was staring at her. I would also like to point out that he once again drank water after saying his "do want to go out with me ?" line. :P

and since the link you posted seems to not work in my region and i had to use a vpn to watch i'll post another link for the non subbed video.

Hello, everyone - I just wanna say that I LOVE this thread - oh dear, my last post here happened one year ago - when I was watching KMHM. Yeah, I guess you can call me "picky", but that's me - shipping is not that easy as it seems. I really like this drama - the acting is genuine and believable. I don't get bored, I don't skip moments. I have watched all KGE's movies - the girl is fantastic. About them dating - that would be amazing; I  keep reading / checking your post and I m thankful for any and all the information provided. I'm not the greatest body language reader - but my heart skips a beat every time I watch them... and next week we are going to see "the hug" and a kiss [ more kisses?]. Please post more, I will skip my breaks to read them . Thank you!!:D

Hi, so I've read a lot of posters bring up water sipping by PHJ as an indicator of some sort of emotional reaction to questions being asked regarding KGE.  What I'm wondering is what does that body language actually indicate: embarrassment, excitement, shyness, fear (of being found out)?  I'm just curious... and getting curiouser and curiouser. :) 

Archived