Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Zhao Liying open a cute shop from the soul of the painting: 
Zhao Li Ying-Ying's water fairy tale, rabbit fairy tale world, water
and exaggerated love! Don't you love your cute little ying? Ying's little rabbit is so cute.   Zhao Liying endorsement wetcode (text / video: wetcode flagship store)~translate google

#赵丽颖开萌店 来自灵魂画手:#赵丽颖 颖宝的水水兔的童话世界,水水润润惹人爱!你爱不爱水润萌靓的颖宝宝?颖宝画的小兔几真可爱 #赵丽颖代言水密码 (文/视频:#水密码 旗舰店) 

cr ZLY Malaysia Fan Support Branch Official Youtube Channel:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Zhao Liying open a cute shop from the soul of the painting: 

Zhao Li Ying-Ying's water fairy tale, rabbit fairy tale world, water and exaggerated love! Don't you love your cute little ying? Ying's little rabbit is so cute. Don't you love your cute little ying? Yingbaos little rabbit is so cute.  Zhao Liying endorsement wetcode (text / video: wetcode flagship store)~translate google

#赵丽颖开萌店 来自灵魂画手:#赵丽颖 颖宝的水水兔的童话世界,水水润润惹人爱!你爱不爱水润萌靓的颖宝宝?颖宝画的小兔几真可爱 #赵丽颖代言水密码 (文/视频:#水密码 旗舰店) 

cr ZLY Malaysia Fan Support Branch Official Youtube Channel:

It's soo cute..:wub:..i hope we can see more endorsements of zly like that

• Like 1

Happened to see this recently. Fan-made 7min short movie with scenes from different dramas of Zhao Li Ying and Li Yi Feng. Some scenes are edited to look like they are in same frame.

Spoiler

Sorry no eng sub. 

Basic storyline is the 2 met in university and fell in love. Later they separated when he left for another city to become a singer while she graduated and probably became an executive in office. They got together again. Once, their intimate moment was captured by a reporter. His manager asked her to leave him to save his career. She left but he found her and even announced his love for her at an award ceremony. Happy ending. 

• Like 3

New endorsement : ZLY WetCode, Our Ying baby has said: "I want to live as I like it, I want to achieve my value, I want to have a colorful life and I want to make myself better. I want to leave a trace of me in this age and even change the rules of certain industries". #Zhao (text / map :# wet code) ~ translate google 

#水密码全新代言人 赵丽颖,我们的颖宝说过:“我想活成自己喜欢的样子,我想实现自己的价值,我想拥有丰富多彩的人生,我想让自己过得更好。我想在这个时代留下属于我的一点痕迹,甚至改变某些行业的规则。 ”#有实力就能脱颖而出 #赵丽颖代言水密码 #赵丽颖 (文/图:#水密码

21742845_1621031944595310_91743032495609

cr zlymalaysia

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

A contest at Hanamino (i dont know if it's apply for overseas or not)

Enlargement, benefits to! Zhao Liying autographed remover water do not want?
1. immediately open your cell phone Taobao,
.search for "anthomaniac flagship store", clicks on "attention", and screenshots.
2. Forward / Re transmits this micro blog, the @ 3 good friend, and takes "attention anthomaniac flagship store" in the commentary screenshot.
We will take a lucky fellow by the system. Please remember that both of the above requirements must be met, and if fail to meet the requirements, we will re-extract the winners. Act quickly, get this unique strength to favour the powder prizes!
# Hanamino fans spokesperson Zhao Liying # # indulge in love, shaped Ying away from the full text d
  ~translate google

放大招,福利到!赵丽颖亲笔签名的卸妆水要不要?
1. 马上打开你们的手机淘宝,搜索“花迷旗舰店”,点击“关注”,并且截图。
2. 转发本条微博,@3位好友,并且在评论中带上“关注花迷旗舰店”的截图。
我们将会由系统抽出一位幸运儿。请记住,以上两条要求都必须满足哦,如果未能达到要求,我们会重新抽取获奖者。赶快行动,拿到这份独一无二的实力宠粉奖品!
#花迷代言人赵丽颖# #纵情花迷,形颖不离#收起全文d

21731380_1621046454593859_5728753433020721751969_1621046394593865_8997349072093621752037_1621046424593862_5377476733123421751716_1621046401260531_81228847917180

cr zlyfb

*sorry, for editing pics a bit later ~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

PA's YQ thanked his sister zly for being cast to PA n for teaching him lot of things.. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/FlugzoPr6?fid=1034%3A55be9c62587c0d0be0669e5506c52d9e&jumpfrom=weibocom

Zly is really generous n treats her actors so good.. Love our goddess:wub:

Src:zlyfb

Love our Goddess too.  :wub:

Thanks to XZL (YQ-PA) for sharing this info to the world.

• Like 1

most viewed dramas of 2015 to 2017

Zly rules the list like a queen.. PA being no. 1 n her other dramas like JOF n chusen r in the list too.. No other actress has this power reign I guess.. Hope her future dramas also enter the most viewed lists:wub:..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ZLY is not known as the 100 billion Queen for nothing. All her dramas get a lot of views. 

Also The Mystic Nine has like 12 billion views so it usually makes the cut. Anything above 10 was a hit. And it only streamed on iQIYI which limits its views. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

ZLY is not known as the 100 billion Queen for nothing. All her dramas get a lot of views. 

Also The Mystic Nine has like 12 billion views so it usually makes the cut. Anything above 10 was a hit. And it only streamed on iQIYI which limits its views. 

Agree.. Most of the comments on the video also appreciated zly.. The fans said its coz of zly's acting, mostly dramas have more views

30 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

CNlnGuo.jpg

From the sets of OGT

Omg she's so beauty hahahahah

this is recent picture? Did she go NYC? haha why they still filming OGT I thought it was a wrap already. Maybe she took a break or had too much other plans in her schedule. 

I lover her in Chusen the most.... I wish she had more parts haha and more skinship. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Omg she's so beauty hahaha

this is recent picture? Did she go NYC? haha why they still filming OGT I thought it was a wrap already. Maybe she took a break or had too much other plans in her schedule. 

I lover her in Chusen the most.... I wish she had more parts haha and more skinship. 

I heard she n lyf r gonna be together in another drama.. It might be a modern drama.. There is a rumour like that.. i don't know if it's true or not..I too loved her in chusen..in chusen, they had the most innocent romantic relationship..

Plus the scenery n filming of chusen was so beautiful

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

https://m.weibo.cn/6351707360/4151622768156804

looks awesome! 

finally date is out..november 3..zly looks gorgeous in the trailer.. Hope the film succeeds 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I heard she n lyf r gonna be together in another drama.. It might be a modern drama.. There is a rumour like that.. i don't know if it's true or not..I too loved her in chusen..in chusen, they had the most innocent romantic relationship..

Plus the scenery n filming of chusen was so beautiful

Omg! I was thinking the other day I want to see them collaborate again! Hahaha I hope it's true, hopefully his acing improved. I haven't watched any of his other works yet. I need finish Zanilia's work first and having trouble getting to it.

No news of anything of hers after Minglan. Of course girl needs a vacation though. :D 

Yeah I love fantasy genre. The room decor in JOF was also nice hahaha 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Omg! I was thinking the other day I want to see them collaborate again! Hahaha I hope it's true, hopefully his acing improved. I haven't watched any of his other works yet. I need finish Zanilia's work first and having trouble getting to it.

No news of anything of hers after Minglan. Of course girl needs a vacation though. :D 

Yeah I love fantasy genre. The room decor in JOF was also nice hahaha 

I hope the rumour turns up true.. I too wanna see lyf n zly together.. I heard she is still shooting OGT.. They should have started the filming of minglan by now.. I think they might be shooting the initial childhood scenes.. Coz there is no news abt leads.. I liked JOF too..