Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

[FA]wow.. so touching so beautiful :wub:

She said that she likes Zhao Liying, must write to her, the 6-year-old young fan younger sister, urges me to mail to Beijing @ Zhao Liying repeatedly tonight

她说她喜欢赵丽颖,要写信给她,6岁的小迷妹,一再叮嘱我今晚要寄到北京@赵丽颖

cr source: zlyfb

21462501_1625357577496080_3879927113290121463284_1625357717496066_35080232975490

Btw, does anyone of you know Yingbao's address?

As her birthday is approaching, I thought of sending her a birthday card.

• Like 5

Such a shame that both LGX and ZLY fans pretty much hate each other after all the drama that followed the Wang controversies. I know Xtep put out a promotional posts with both of them and had to apologize bc both fandoms dont want to see them together on the same post. 

No one knows ZLY's address. She lives in Beijing but her company is on Shanghai. 

The other picture on her post makes me think she must be really tired. 

4b0c804agy1fjmsd3y0tlg208004hqv5.gif

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Such a shame that both LGX and ZLY fans pretty much hate each other after all the drama that followed the Wang controversies. I know Xtep put out a promotional posts with both of them and had to apologize bc both fandoms dont want to see them together on the same post. 

No one knows ZLY's address. She lives in Beijing but her company is on Shanghai. 

The other picture on her post makes me think she must be really tired. 

4b0c804agy1fjmsd3y0tlg208004hqv5.gif

It really looked sad.. That's why I just posted the link.. I don't know if the male is surely lgx or not.. It will revealed 20..but they will have separate posters I guess if they r together promoting it as like game one n xtep.. The endorsement ppl wouldn't take the risk to put them up together again

I read about the Xtep incident too, shame on you fans who show this hatred. If they want to work together let them be. You don't own them whatsoever, you don't have any say in what they want to do. Xtep shouldn't need to apologize for delusional fans. I'm sure LGX and ZLY could careless since they are considering these endorsements but these fans need to chill and think of reality. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

I read about the Xtep incident too, shame on you fans who show this hatred. If they want to work together let them be. You don't own them whatsoever, you don't have any say in what they want to do. Xtep shouldn't need to apologize for delusional fans. I'm sure LGX and ZLY could careless since they are considering these endorsements but these fans need to chill and think of reality. 

I don't know what to say.. Many incidents have drifted this two fandom further apart.. I wud love to see lgx n zly together again at least for PA2.. But I fear it will not happen due to these  fanwars..my dreams of PA2:bawling:

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't know what to say.. Many incidents have drifted this two fandom further apart.. I wud love to see lgx n zly together again at least for PA2.. But I fear it will not happen due to these  fanwars..my dreams of PA2:bawling:

I think i lost hope in PA 2 a while ago. Lol they did a ridiculous job for the ending *directing wise* I don't want a PA 2 which will be a bigger disaster. If anything, they should just make a movie to wrap things up.

Anyway, ZLY...she's always so adorable! She's very spunky! I love this about her! Who knew such a powerful person comes from that tiny body! She reminds me of Despereaux! LolIMG_8979_zpsfxaejtqo.jpg

• LOL 2

Hahaha I'm not gonna think she's sad anymore like I was thinking last time with her toothache post. But she's been being vocal about few things that's happening recently but my speculations aside. Her manager and studio also vocal about the rumors incident with antis now. 

That gif was her saying she loves and hates her Job at same time.... Let fate decide her future :wub: and keep working for her goals. She deserve best career and love....

That endorsement looks like some kind of electronic/appliance.... LGX will be in beijing would love to see them in event and future works too like her other rumors. It's interesting that they have many collaborations thus far and LGX willing to participate in them after not much news of his next project but rumors... Fans can't do anything if they will work again or whatever. They'll forget about it anyways.  Haters will hate at end of day.... as long as she have love it will prevail and the strong will rise. Good thing she has people around her that cares for her. And will fight the negativity. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Hahaha I'm not gonna think she's sad anymore like I was thinking last time with her toothache post. But she's been being vocal about few things that's happening recently but my speculations aside. Her manager and studio also vocal about the rumors incident with antis now. 

That gif was her saying she loves and hates her Job at same time.... Let fate decide her future :wub: and keep working for her goals. She deserve best career and love....

That endorsement looks like some kind of electronic/appliance.... LGX will be in beijing would love to see them in event and future works too like her other rumors. It's interesting that they have many collaborations thus far and LGX willing to participate in them after not much news of his next project but rumors... Fans can't do anything if they will work again or whatever. They'll forget about it anyways.  Haters will hate at end of day.... as long as she have love it will prevail and the strong will rise. Good thing she has people around her that cares for her. And will fight the negativity. 

Yes I have noticed that.. Her manager n herself is not ready to take anymore of rubbish from antis.. 

After incident of xtep, ppl will Think twice before posting any poster of them together.. Entertainment world is abt pleasing ppl.. So sponsors will definitely think before they cast them together to avoid backlash..but I really want to them to act together.. I like them onscreen.. We never know what will happen in future.. Let's hope for the best

40 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

I think i lost hope in PA 2 a while ago. Lol they did a ridiculous job for the ending *directing wise* I don't want a PA 2 which will be a bigger disaster. If anything, they should just make a movie to wrap things up.

Anyway, ZLY...she's always so adorable! She's very spunky! I love this about her! Who knew such a powerful person comes from that tiny body! She reminds me of Despereaux! LolIMG_8979_zpsfxaejtqo.jpg

Well abt PA2 u r true.. Zly is adorable..

• Like 1

Them continuing to endorse together proves that there is nothing bitter between the two and all this is due to the delusional acts of these haters. Like what @cherubstomato says, Haters gonna hate at the end of the day. You got to be thick skin to do what actors do and LGX / ZLY have plenty along with fans who adore them behind them :). There are more lovers then haters. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

https://m.weibo.cn/3083672942/4153042859564243

according to google trans Zanilia will attend conference on Beijing..... ermmm could they be both at event then? :o

No idea.. Let's see what happens.. If they attend then it wud be their first event together with lgx after PA.. I have shawn with her in an event.. Waiting to see if lgx n zly attend together.. What abt minglan shooting?