Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@icyphoenix thanks for the reminder on editing

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@lingnyi they complimented each other well.. They were colour coordinated which made them look good

Tang yixing updated her Weibo with some pics of zly together with them

kGF5ddF.jpg

EKQE8kV.jpg

Tang Yixing is with Yingbao in Chusen right? Seems they are good friends now. Haha the 1st pic, she and her bf is naughty and cute teasing Yingbao :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

She was there in legend of lu zhen too I guess.. Yup she was in chusen ..the first crush of xiao fan lol.. She n her partner were so cute.. Their pics were so cute.. Same goes for ni ni n other married couples in bazaar.. Bazaar was totally dominated by couples this year

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

The moment she arrived and sat down.. She looked for food.. That's like yingbao.. Soo cute:wub:https://twitter.com/zhaoliying_hq/status/906536329164447744?s=09

Some more SD and ZLY pics

lrZcMEb.jpg

YXZD2th.jpg

PxVocsb.jpg

I know I m totally spamming this thread.. But can't help it.. When I get any new pic or info of zly I immediately share it in this thread lol

We luv you for sharing 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

She was there in legend of lu zhen too I guess.. Yup she was in chusen ..the first crush of xiao fan lol.. She n her partner were so cute.. Their pics were so cute.. Same goes for ni ni n other married couples in bazaar.. Bazaar was totally dominated by couples this year

Thats why i find there are few single celebs didn't turn up, but maybe they have other sched planned b4 hand.

I love seeing Yingbao started looking for food the moment she sat down at the table:lol::wub:

cr the uploader

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

The moment she arrived and sat down.. She looked for food.. That's like yingbao.. Soo cute:wub:https://twitter.com/zhaoliying_hq/status/906536329164447744?s=09

Some more SD and ZLY pics

lrZcMEb.jpg

YXZD2th.jpg

PxVocsb.jpg

I know I m totally spamming this thread.. But can't help it.. When I get any new pic or info of zly I immediately share it in this thread lol

Tnx for sharing...photos are so adorable most specially the last one...looks like a cute child

• Like 2

Thanks @icyphoenix but dont overdo you need to rest too and there is always tomorrow for continuation.

And talking about tomorrow, I guess Yingbao will have to start her 'Minglan' shooting, I'm curious if all the filming done at Heng Dian. Anyway I wish her all the best of lucks and health too in her up coming daily activities.

Btw does anyone know when will be the date of Eternal Wave release and i wonder if Yingbao will be attending the promo of this movie like what she did for 'Duckweed"?

And with the coming year end, I hope we will get to see more of Yingbao at red carpet events and i hope she will win few awards too this year.

Goodnight everyone i'm off to my dreamland now :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@lingnyi I love this thread n all the fireflies of zly here.. Coz all r same like me who love n support zly:wub:

Me too i love this thread. And i appreciate all the updates on zly.  Yingbao is the only chinese actress i love and support. She's simply the Best :wub::blush:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Nina Bina said:

:wub: The clip with Chen Xuedong was...*big grin I have no idea who he is but already...I want them to star in something!!! Certainly, it was an adorable interaction! 

I just heard he acted in rush to the summer end with Zhang shuang.. I don't know abt his acting capabilities.. But if he got a chance with zly, he will surely be more successful.. Now I m little greedy.. I want zly to act with matured actors ..

8 hours ago, awara88 said:

Me too i love this thread. And i appreciate all the updates on zly.  Yingbao is the only chinese actress i love and support. She's simply the Best :wub::blush:

Yup agree she is the best

Good morning all!! 

• LOL 1

I only recognized him from Rush to end summer as I like ZS, but haven't got time to watch it so can't say much about him but for sure I wasn't interested until when I saw the clip that's when I was like oh he's cute haha the power of yingbaby!!!! 

I still would like to see her collaborate again with XD and with Eddie Penguin. But agree also like to see her take on more roles with experience actors so she can learn more so excited for Eternal Wave. Although she's dainty look at her arms she got guns lol I want to see her in modern action film not relating to spy genre again though lol but of course my love will forever be fantasy/wuxia genre so I still hope she takes another role with that genre akin to like LOTR because she looks like a high goddess :wub: elf to me. So I'm super excited to see Monkey King land of beauty! If only they played international films at my local theaters id support all her movies. :( 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

One more photo collage video of SD n zly..

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1042127:567be1c9ce886173fb5ae9fa2fba3951

SD seemed dull in bazaar.. He was not that jumpy.. ZLY was dull as she was caught in between couples:lol:..what happened to SD I don't know.. 

SD is new to Bazaar so he might just disappear.

voice my 2cent abt bazaar charity event but i might be wrong,~ dunno why I always felt negative abt bazaar as there are so many very very rich veteran celebs there, and they are in totally different levels or class so to  those who are newbie and not totally success will feel the impact. Last year 1st time yingbaby attended but she was lucky few of her friends there and also she donated a large sum of money so ppl cant just ignore her.

secondly i feel that those actresses are jealous and dont sincerely like yingbao as she is the top and among the most sought actress in China now.

Hope God will always protect our baby goddess.

DJS17U0V4AAHs9q.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1