Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

See how gentle and sweet our baby reaction is, i think it's on stage in the middle of taking group photo :wub:

006eZyGhgy1fjdoqfjko2g30c10eku14.gif

opps i just saw Deng Cao in front of her, he was her co-lead too in Duckweed but didnt see he talk to Yingbao, mbe  no one capture them on video.  He is a good guy, and his wife, SunLi is also a powerful rich lady, they're great couple.

gif cr nutty (onehallyu)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

See how gentle and sweet our baby reaction is, i think it's on stage in the middle of taking group photo :wub:

006eZyGhgy1fjdoqfjko2g30c10eku14.gif

opps i just saw Deng Cao in front of her, he was her co-lead too in Duckweed but didnt see he talk to Yingbao, mbe  no one capture on video clearly. Anyway his wife, SunLi is also a powerful rich lady

gif cr nutty (onehallyu)

I didn't see Deng chao interacting with zly.. If they interacted it wud sure be published..like with Cheney..she looked cute n sweet while sitting there like a cat

• Like 1

Some trivia....Zhao Li Ying and Chen Xue Dong never acted together. But read they knew each other during last year's Bazaar event...same table..and they became friendly after he helped her up/down the stage. Last yr was indeed more fun for her bcos same table also got the 2 TFBoys esp YiYangQianXi (rightmost) acted with her in Noble Aspirations...they would joke about food that night.

ddd00012e6aa915abc8

Might be repost. This yr's pics.

Spoiler

93e2793fly1fjem8uboymj20es0m80uj.jpg

Dior dress.

6ac2a267ly1fjelf2pukhj20qo10ydq0.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Some trivia....Zhao Li Ying and Chen Xue Dong never acted together. But read they knew each other during last year's Bazaar event...same table..and they became friendly after he helped her up/down the stage. Last yr was indeed more fun for her bcos same table also got the 2 TFBoys esp YiYangQianXi (rightmost) acted with her in Noble Aspirations...they would joke about food that night.

ddd00012e6aa915abc8

Might be repost. This yr's pics.

Hide contents

93e2793fly1fjem8uboymj20es0m80uj.jpg

Dior dress.

6ac2a267ly1fjelf2pukhj20qo10ydq0.jpg

Oh thanks for the info.. I didn't knew this.. Last yr bazaar looked fun.. This yr was really boring

Eh.. I dont get the whole other actresses jealous of yingbao!?  Its a known fact that yb like to keep to her own clique, and so do other actresses. Could be the generation gap too..  I love yb, but come on, none of us would say anything but praise if she brings her actors. Yang Mi did the whole studios with upcoming actors/actresses , and she hustle them wherever she goes, whatever she does, and look at how successful Dilireba and Vin Zhang is. FBB is pushing her own successor and I doubt any of them would have the need to envy yb. Idk.. I don't like to pit women against each other

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

Eh.. I dont get the whole other actresses jealous of yingbao!?  Its a known fact that yb like to keep to her own clique, and so do other actresses. Could be the generation gap too..  I love yb, but come on, none of us would say anything but praise if she brings her actors. Yang Mi did the whole studios with upcoming actors/actresses , and she hustle them wherever she goes, whatever she does, and look at how successful Dilireba and Vin Zhang is. FBB is pushing her own successor and I doubt any of them would have the need to envy yb. Idk.. I don't like to pit women against each other

.. I agree with generation gap too.. This also might be the case..

SbJAsSp.jpg

What event pic is this??  Zly looks so different.. 

"Love is boundless, the public is infinite. Use the action to support the public good"

21587218_1583232535031657_89901061063552
cr: zlymalaysiafc

And thanks @Cedric Ongfor the info about Cheney Chen, he looks familiar but cannot remember where and I  was about to ask if anyone knew how yingbao get to know him :D

Add another of last year Bazaar pic

21557578_843907229111463_117375565627511cr as labelled

• Like 2

090917 Bazaar Charity Night

DJYG-JWW4AAlrKL.jpg

Bazaar Charity Night 2017 Donation sum revealed.
Everyone else apart from the top 5 donated 700k and 1 vehicle team
DJb7RltU8AA1Lh2.jpg

Read more> [Tentative] 15th Bazaar Charity Night donation list revealed http://weibo-go.blogspot.my/2017/09/tentative-15th-bazaar-charity-night.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

090917 Bazaar Charity Night

DJYG-JWW4AAlrKL.jpg

Bazaar Charity Night 2017 Donation sum revealed.

Everyone else apart from the top 5 donated 700k and 1 vehicle team

DJb7RltU8AA1Lh2.jpg

Read more> [Tentative] 15th Bazaar Charity Night donation list revealed http://weibo-go.blogspot.my/2017/09/tentative-15th-bazaar-charity-night.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Whats the amount contributed by zly?? I m unable to understand the article

5 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Wowwww!!! just saw a post > ZLY & PA at overseas newspaper

DJNVBeYVYAQPbJw.jpg

cr Rattana

Wowww..really PA is very famous.. Hope zly's future dramas also becomes as famous as PA

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Whats the amount contributed by zly?? I m unable to understand the article

Wowww..really PA is very famous.. Hope zly's future dramas also becomes as famous as PA

I dont quite understand either how much amount Yingbao donation that day, but it says 700k, but dunno if it's in Yuan or other currency? I hope someone can translate this for us. I also want to know about the PA's jewellery set, did she manage to bid it off and how much?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I dont quite understand either how much amount Yingbao donation that day, but it says 700k, but dunno if it's in Yuan or other currency? I hope someone can translate this for us. I also want to know about the PA's jewellery set, did she manage to bid it off and how much?

Same here.. They were divided into 3 teams.. N they said finally they would announce which team has collected maximum donations.. But none of the official announcement of the donations r not done.. I haven't seen any proper article abt it too

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Same here.. They were divided into 3 teams.. N they said finally they would announce which team has collected maximum donations.. But none of the official announcement of the donations r not done.. I haven't seen any proper article abt it too

Agree, i was searching for the result too. I'm sure we will find it but it takes time, as for me i'm totally chinese illiterate (only depend on google translation). I hope our baby's team win.

As for last year i read blue team won.

• Like 2